I've been wondering through play store looking for binary clock widget that wasn't actually made by programmers with total contempt to design, and guess what? I couldn't find one, so I decided to make one myself. For now it's a very early development snapshot, but it's quite usable and offers one pretty good theme already.
If you have any suggestions, you'd like me to include your theme in this widget, you've found any naughty bugs just send me an @.
Devices I'm testing widget on are:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (duh..)
Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Evo 3D
Samsung Galaxy Mini
LG Optimus Black CM10
Concept & realization: Damian Wasilewski (http://gplus.to/maurycy)
Design: Mateusz Koziorowski (g+: http://goo.gl/LdupI, fb: http://goo.gl/D2jKD)
More info & source code: http://goo.gl/iLmge
Feel free to email me with comments or suggestions. I'd love to hear how you are enjoying my work.
Added option to display a text clock below the main clock.
Complete with old-school CRT display background.
Two modes operation:
- Binary Coded Sexagesimal (Hardcore binary clock)
- Binary Coded Decimal (Classic binary clock)
Supports phones and tablets.
Learn to read binary clock by visiting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_clock
Are you able to read this clock?
To enable go to Home->Menu->Wallpapers->Live Wallpapers and select "Real Binary Clock".
To change colors go to settings and choose your favorite color.
Landscape only works if your launcher supports it (like cyanogenmod launcher or some tablets)
Network.Access Permission is for the Ad-Banner only displayed in the settings menu.
This is my first App, so please write comments and rate, so I can improve my work.
• fully customizable
• with Ambient Mode
• for round and square Watches
• smaller view when Notifications are visible
• Background Images
How to get to the Configuration?
At your wear Companion App, when the Watch Face is selected, click the little Gear Icon Overlay to get to the Configuration Screen. This is the by Google Intended Way to implement Watch Face Configurations and prevents the App Drawer to get flooded with Configuration Apps.
• read external Storage
This is necessary to be able to select Background Images from external sources
- One row with 6 LEDs to display the minutes
- One optional row with 6 LEDs to display the seconds
- Colors adjustable for hours, minutes and seconds (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple)
- Clicking the widget launches your phone's default alarm manager.
- 12/24 hour mode
- Seconds can be disabled
- LEDs can be centered, left or right aligned
- LSB can be on the left or right
Tip: Try to combine it with the Binary Calendar Widget
If you have questions or feedback:
or send me an e-mail:
Each clock can be customized.
This Lite Version brings you 5 clock widgets.
- 2 binary clocks
- 1 digital clock
- 1 simple analog clock
- 1 analog clock with date
The Lite Version also have limitations in available settings.
The Pro Version will be available soon.
We can't test the application on all devices out there.
So if a error occurs let us know.
Also send us suggestion for improvement.
->Change between circle and square binary clock
->Colors of clock digits are fully custamizable
->Custom image background, so you can still use your favorite background image! (Paid Version)
->Turn on and off clock sliding between home screens
->Turn on and off the digit borders (Paid Version)
->Toggle between 12hr and 24hr time format
->Enable/Disable of the time value (Paid Version)
->Change outline width of the clock (Paid Version)
->Change the clock spacing and transparency (Paid Version)
At this time, there is not a way to change the notification card height.
The "OK Google" text unfortunately is also unmovable right now.
As soon as APIs is available, we will get that fixed right away.
A Binary watch face for you Android Wear device!
The companion app the installs on your handset with the watch face allows you to configure the colors on the watch face. Choose from a wide array of colors to give you face a style that suits you.
Easy to learn how to read the time and impress your friends with your level of awesomeness!
There is a picture explaining how to read the time in the screenshots below.
NEW - Premium Features
- You can turn on a digital clock which can help you to learn how to read binary time.
- Better color choosers with a wider array of color choices.
- Change the layout from the default vertical layout to a horizontal layout.
- Change the background color to make your watch face even more your own.
-- WARNING --
For this App you must be able to read binary codes!
-- INFORMATION --
This App is a Daydream Service! It is working only on Devices with Android 4.2+.
Buy Pro to get all functions!
-- DAYDREAM --
Daydream is a screensaver function on Android (4.2+). It starts when the Device is connected to electricity and is untouched for a moment. You can see the configuration in: "Config > Display > DayDream"
-- FUNCTIONS --
*Touch Display to close
*Choose Color (Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Grey, Neon, Orange) [PRO ONLY]
*Show Date [PRO ONLY]
*Show Battery [PRO ONLY]
*Own Text on Daydream [PRO ONLY]
*Night Mode (Dimmed to save energy)
*12h Time Format
Have fun with this App.
Whishes and bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com/
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
For all the races on which you want to bet, PronoSynthesis make the synthesis of all the predictions you find.
Enter each predictions (two input methods available) with a weight depending on your confidence in this prediction, then click "Compute" and you have instantly the synthesis.
You quickly see what all the predictions suggest you to bet. Color chips used to highlight the numbers that confidence is more or less hight.
Now you can enter the tipster associated with prediction for better visibility.
When the race is over, you can check the arrival and know which tipster was the most viable in this race with four indicators. You can also save this data to get global statistics on each registered tipsters.
Presence of a feature of bets calculation from odds to ensure a fixed profit.
If you have any problems (technical or translation) or if you wants new features, do not hesitate, contact me.
TAG : sports, bet, betting, racing, horses, race track