***** Important! *****
Common user mistakes:
- Do not try to test the app by pacing around in the same small area.
- Please note that GPS uses a lot of battery power.
- Satellite based GPS location does not work well indoors. Many apps use network based location because it does work indoors, but it is not accurate enough for use with this app. If the location icon is not solid in your status bar, that means your PHONE can't acquire a satellite GPS fix in that area.
- accurate to within 1 percent when compared to most car odometers under normal driving conditions.
- includes a timer
- includes pause / resume for each trip
- includes a lock to help prevent accidental reset/stop/start of your trip. After unlocked, it locks back in 9 seconds, or you can lock it yourself.
- includes displacement readout (straight line distance from your starting point)
- average speed readout in meters per second, feet per second, yards per second, kilometres per hour, miles per hour, nautical miles per hour
- actual speed readout (This may not be accurate at slow walking speeds)
- units include meters, kilometres, yards, feet, miles and nautical miles
- approximates distance travelled in some GPS dead spots such as driving through a tunnel by adding the as-a-bird flies distance to your trip.
- resumes tracking after restart (You must now enable this feature in settings)
- includes a custom calculator. Uses include taxi fare and energy burned while exercising
What this app does NOT do:
1) Does not record your route. Each trip has a start location, a last location, and a next-to-last location. No record of where you go is saved other than that. Only distance and time.
2) No location information ever leaves your device.
3) No maps. Only distance.
The application is commonly used by/for :
exercise (walking, jogging, running, hiking, skiing)
Truckers (both long and short haul)
December 4, 2013 : version 2.11
Bug fix for Android 4.4 'Kit Kat'
August 13, 2013 : version 2.10
Fixed a bug that made renaming trips very frustrating. Now you click on the edit button at the bottom right of the the list page to rename a trip. It's the pencil icon.
August 2, 2013 : version 2.07
- Much more efficient and better on battery use
- Larger text achieved by hiding some text. Press unlock on the main screen to change
- Landscape mode
- Home screen widget for the full version. (10 day trial)
- Swipe between tabs
- added instant speed.
- Free version can have 3 trips
- Run at Boot is now a setting that defaults to false
August 10, 2013 : version 2.08
- appears very stable. After 24 hours and nearly 20,000 updates and installs, no bug reports or emails have been received.
- 2 bugs fixed
- Hopefully no new bugs introduced :)
- background service will restart after update now
- disabled move to SD Card (Widget will not work if on SD)
- reduced size by 100K
- 8/13/2013 version 2.09
Added a custom multiplier. For example a trucker gets paid 40 cents per mile, a walker burns 60 cals per kilometre, a boat uses .05 litres of fuel per nautical mile (20 nm/l). This can be anything that you want, but you are limited to multiplication.
To use, press the unlock button on the main screen and change to #3 and then visit the settings tab to enter your multiplier info.
DigiHUD can now appear as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Currently displays the following information:
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, this trip
Maximum speed, this trip
Trip distance (three trip counters)
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color change when above your set warning speed
Battery power level
Satellite lock obtained icon
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the centre of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Exit DigiHUD: exit the app
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizeable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation.
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's sensors and should only be regarded as approximations.
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
Want to give good or bad feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
DigiHUD does requires the use of the device's GPS receiver.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly. If you don't, then please Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
Speedometer! is a digital speedometer based on the GPS in your phone with a few easy to use features:
-Easy to read display
-Landscape or Portrait Mode
-Output MPH or KPH
-Odometer / Trip meter
What other people are saying about Speedometer!:
"Not very many bells and whistles, but works great for my bike rides and walks. Just what I needed."
"I checked the speed with radar and it is dead on accurate."
"Does what it says it does, and what it needs to do!"
"Does exactly what they say it does. There is always going to be a tiny bit of lag with GPS. Perfect, simple."
The trip meter and max speed will continue to save until they are reset. They can be reset, and the units can be changed by hitting the info button.
Please note that this app uses the GPS to get speed so you have to allow the app to use your current location for the speedometer to work.
Speedometer! is made by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will drain the battery.
- Full screen digital speedometer
- Keeps track of your distance (trip and total distance) and top speed. (Also runs in the background with the screen turned off!)
- Easily switch between units of measurement (mph, km/h and knots).
- Digital display can be mirrored so it can be seen correctly in glass (e.g car windshield).
- Conveniently post any of your stats (trip meter, total distance or speed) to your Facebook wall!
GPS, Speed, Speedometer,velocity
Privat- und Geschäftsfahrten mit integriertem Fahrtenbuch.
LITE-VERSION:Keine grafische Statistik,
nur 3 Kosteneinträge (zum testen) möglich,
kein Tankbelege-Scan möglich, keine KFZ-Dokumenten-scan.
Fahrtenbuch max. 10 Fahrten.
* Übersichtliche Darstellung in allen Bereichen
* 8 Fahrzeuge verwaltbar
* Verschiedene Statistiken:
Alle Daten, Jahresvergleich, Jahresdaten, Monatsdaten, Von-Bis Daten,
Wochentageauswertung, als Text und Grafik(Vollversion).
Auswertung nach Kosten,Literpreis,Verbrauch,Distanz,Tage.
Anzeige der Minimal- Mittel- und Maximalwerte.
* CSV-Import konfigurierbar.
* Manuelles Backup/Restore, Autobackup der Datenbanken (z.B. auf SD-Karte)
* Backup/Restore in/von Dropbox (nur in Vollversion).
* Datenspeicherung in einer SQL-Datenbank, zugriff aus
* Tabellenansicht der Tankvorgänge,
Spalten individuell ein/ausblendbar.
* Kostenverwaltung: Kosten können in den Kostenarten
Dokument-Scan angelegt werden.
* Einfaches Fahrtenbuch.
Ort/Strasse Eingabe per GPS möglich.
* Tankort-Verwaltung, Tankort wird bei Tankvorgang-Eingabe
automatische gespeichert und kann dann ausgewählt werden.
* Automatische- und manuelle Tankort-Ermittlung per GPS möglich.
* Eingabe entweder mit Tachostand oder gefahrene Strecke
kann eingestellt werden.
* Das Programm wird ständig erweitert und verbessert.
Bei Problemen oder Verbesserungsvorschlägen bitte eine
Email an mich schreiben.
Für eine Bewertung, Kommentar, Verbesserungsvorschläge
etc. wäre ich sehr dankbar.
(Schlüsselbegriffe: Auto, tanken, Benzin, diesel, Gasonline, Tankstelle, Benzinkosten, Spritkosten, Verbrauch, Tacho, gas, car, fuel, Fahrzeug, kosten)
" Simple and brilliant app. So much more reliable and accurate than similar apps "
***** - von Nicky (15. Juni 2011)
" Very Accurate, Easy-To-Read Display, and Very Simple to Use! My Device: HTC Merge "
***** - by Jeffery (April 30, 2011)
Did you ever want to now how fast you are moving?
Then this nice App has the answer for you!
• SPEED indicator [mph | km/h | knot].
[220 km/h | 180 mph | 60 knot]
• DISTANCE TRAVELED - ODOMETER
See distance you traveled since start.
• GPS activity.
Check your GPS signal strength.
Do you like Speedometer FREE?
Share your experience.
→ Write a review!
For questions, bugs, help!
Use the feedback link in Speedometer FREE.
Have fun, slow down, take it easy !-)
It's optimized to minimize price but also includes travel costs.
• Actual driving distance, not as the crow flies
• Most accurate prices available
• Automatic navigation with a click on the station
• No need to enter prices like on GasBuddy
• Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel
• example stations ( 7-Eleven, Chevron, Circle K, Citgo, Conoco, Costco, E-Z Mart, Exxon, Hess, Kroger, Loaf N Jug, Lukoil, Mobil, Murphy Express, Murphy, Phillips 66, Saveway, Sams Club, Texaco)
truck trucks traffic monitor gas up guide converter business drive speed GasBuddy professional cheap lp gas prices AAA energy gas station stations fleet card smart range way app custom oil gas price calculator finder calculation best mileage savings usa fuel log fuellog economy consumption road average street economy best nearest optimization cheaper cheapest city bike motorcycle car find map trip route gasoline map distance tour journey ride
Data by OPIS in cooperation with Wright Express
Fuel book is a simple program to record refueling operations
and to make statistical evaluation.
It is used internationally.
All units are user-definable.
It is still in the testing phase.
Hints, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
gas, petrol, refuel, Diesel, refueling, tank, tank managers, gasoline,
Fuel mileage, liters, vehicle, car,
Fuel prices, fuel costs, fuel costs, fuel consumption
Sie suchen eine einfache und kompakte App um ihre Fahrzeuge, Betankungen und deren Verbrauch zu organisieren?
Dann ist Spritverbrauch genau das Richtige für Sie.
Im Tab Fahrzeuge können Sie ihre Fahrzeuge verwalten und deren Verbrauch in der Übersicht ablesen.
Im Tab Tanken sehen Sie ihre letzten Betankungen sowie deren Kosten.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass der Verbrauch nur bei einer Vollbetankung ermittelt werden kann.
Its main purpose is to calculate actual and overall average fuel consumption.
For USA, Canada and Austria: Find cheapest gas stations near you and save money! (uses myGasFeed for USA and Canada)
* multiple vehicles
* record refuelings with costs
* calculate current/overall average consumption
* backup/restore your records to sd card
* export data to CSV for spreadsheet import
* import data from CSV after spreadsheet export
* metric, imperial and US system of units
* multiple currencies
* create monthly statements
* very easy to use
* For USA, Canada, Germany, Austria,
Switzerland and Liechtenstein:
Find nearest gas stations
Navigate to nearest gas stations
This feature requires permisssion for GPS!
o permission "billing" is required for future versions without ads
[fuel, refueling, refuelings, mileage, mile, km, liters, gas, petrol, vehicle, fuel log, journal,
gas station, gas stations, find gas stations, mygasfeed]
Usage is simple. To toggle between MPH and KPH, simply tap on the word MPH that appears after your speed. Tapping on the word Reset in the corner will reset your top speed and distance traveled (odometer). Tapping on your top speed will open a menu that will allow you to share your top speed via various social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, or messaging.
The map system shows your current position and is updated in real time. The mapping software is provided by MapQuest. I didn't use Google Maps because if you want to see your location on that app, it is already on your device.
Please leave comments or send me e-mail on what new features you would like added! As you can see, I respond to feature requests. Everything in this update was requested by the users, so keep them coming! This app is for you.
GPS Speedometer was tested using a Samsung Galaxy S II and with an Acer a500 tablet, so I am confident it will work as advertised on those devices. It should work on most Android devices as well, but if you experience issues, please let me know and I will try to address them. The app requires location and internet permissions for obvious reasons (finding you on the GPS and showing you a map).
-Vehicle service records and reminder
-Miles per gallon display
-Fuel fill-up records
-Easy to use interface
-Detailed task records / data
-Detailed fill-up records / data
-Detailed projects records / data
Included graphs and charts:
(Fill-up records will display charts)
-Miles per gallon
-Price per gallon
-Price per fill-up
(Vehicle maintenance records will display charts)
-Odometer at completion
(Projects/modifications will display chart)
(Active tasks will display charts)
-Days until task
modify/delete SD card contents
"Needed to save vehicle data to your phone."
Take pictures and videos
"Needed for the automotive flashlight and recorder feature."
modify global system settings
"Needed for backup flashlight 'Screen Light Feature' (adjust screen brightness)."
keywords: car cars maintenance fuel gas mpg record honda toyota acura nissan bmw ferrari mazda ford auto automotive
Combines several calculation methods and is determined automatically - just add records to refuel, refueling to complete, checkpoints and waypoints.
Statistics in digits and graphs:
fuel consumption / way cost / price of fuel / total cost / dayly cost ;
Separate calculator to estimate the cost of the path / fuel required for the trip.
Flexible customization of the units and interface elements : (liters / gallons of US-UK / l/100km / MPG) ...
Data import / export CSV
The application is free and Ad-Free.
There is also a flashlight available in GSpeed. You turn it on and off by simply clicking the green button, located in the top right corner of the app.
NOTE: It works with most Android devices, but not all.
In miles per hour (MPH)
Some features of the speed app include:
-Shows you your current GPS position - Longitude, Latitude and Altitude, as well as your top speed.
-Your current speed and your maximum velocity, according to the sattelites.
-The pitch and roll of the vehicle you are in (the device must be in upright position according to the vehicle)
-The analog speedometer dial can be either in miles or kilometers per hour.
HUD - heads up display
-You can switch to HUD mode, which will show you your velocity digitally with large green numbers.
Mirror HUD mode
-A mirror view of the digits, allowing you to put your phone on the dash of the vehicle, so that the readings of your speed in kilometers per hour can be reflected from the windshield at night.
*Tested both on Samsung Galaxy S III and a Chinese phone with Android 2.3.4
Video of the HUD mode of the application:
Keywords: GPS speed, GPS speedo, android GPS speedometer, digital speedometer, android speedometer, GPS, speed, speedometer, GPS test, gpsspeed, fast, rapid, slow, car GPS, GPS car, auto, GPS auto, GPS online, gps tracking, my speed, mileage, chainage, odometer, milage, car gps speedometer, speed car, gps speedometer android, gps android, android gps test
ONLY IN THIS APPLICATION:
-You don't need to tank to full to get results, set the fuel tank filling degree !
-You can assign multiple fuel types to one car !!
(for example if you have got Hybrid car, select petrol and electricity as fuels)
Petrol, Diesel, LPG, CNG, Electric, Other
Accurate results shown in the graphs will help You save fuel and your money.
You can add costs of Car service (repairs, parts etc..)!
This application will tell you: how much fuel your car burn, how much money did you spend for fuel and service, how many miles/kilometers you made
- Multiple units (miles, kilometers, gallons, liters ...)
- Advanced calculation algorithm with dualfuel
- Service costs
- 11 Statistic charts !
- Data import/export (backup or *.csv)
- Android from 2.1 to 4.2
PLEASE RATE THIS APP !