Filing a small claims case yourself can be intimidating. Squabble is the only app that lets you file a small claims case in minutes. We know this sounds too good to be true so let us tell you how squabble works:
• First, you download Squabble
• Next, you start a claim, answering simple questions about your case - like, how much money are you owed? By who? And why? - and submit it in the app.
• After that, the Squabble team takes over, making sure every detail of your claim is exactly right and filing it in the appropriate jurisdiction. (Thanks to our triple-check money-back guarantee you literally can’t make a mistake!)
• We’ll also contact the person you’re suing to formally notify them that they’ve been sued and provide them with copies of the lawsuit and a summons to appear in court. This is called “Service of Process” and all jurisdictions require it.
• As your court date gets closer, we’ll be in constant contact, making sure you’re well prepared to win your case.
And that’s it!...A few minutes of your time and your claim is filed!
By the way, did you know that in small claims court you only have to be 51% convincing to win? A perfectly filed claim from Squabble can help make that happen.
Who knew getting what you're owed could be so easy?