An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
√ Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
√ 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
√ Use your own music as wake up sound
√ Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
√ Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
√ Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
√ Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
Follow our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SleepCycleAlarmClock
Ability to charge your phone by the bed
Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
* Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
* Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
* Develop a better understanding of your light sleep & deep sleep phases & time spent awake in bed (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
* Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
* Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start into your day
* Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
* Monitor moon phases
* Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
* Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
* View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
* Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Compatible with tablets
* Share your sleep sessions via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp & email
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better app. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Smart Cycle Alarm + Movement Tracker + Sound Recorder + Sleep Debt Log + Data Analysis + Trend Graphs + Sleep Help + Auto-Wifi/Silence/Airplane modes + Export + Sync to mysleepbot.com
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
- Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
- Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
- Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
- Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
- Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
- Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
- Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
- Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
- Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
- Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
- Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Explanation of all permissions: http://developer.mysleepbot.com/why-permissions
Thanks for your patience-- we made it and couldn't have done it without you!! This is our first version with smart alarm and tracking options, so please let us know if there are any problems and how we can improve. Again, thanks to our users and more updates soon! :) - SleepBot Team
Campaign on the release of iPhone version! Sleep report function that is usually offered for 99 yen is now for free!
Smart Sleep Manager is a sophisticated alarm clock for deep sleep and refreshed awakening.
✓Total of 30 tunes are available for Lull Sound that induces deep sleep and alarm sound that wakes you up with comfort!
✓Smart Alarm monitors your sleep and wakes you up while you're in REM sleep.
✓Daily & monthly sleep report helps You find your best sleep rhythm.
✓Alarm options such as snooze, repeat and vibration can be customized for each alarm!
✓Easy operation with one-touch widget!
Smart Sleep Manager is a multi-functional alarm clock designed to improve your sleep, fully loaded with functions which is good for those who have trouble getting to sleep or waking up, and who want to have better sleep habit.
Lull Sound function helps you to fall asleep fast and relaxed. Good for those who suffer from insomnia, who have trouble getting to sleep or who need more relaxation in sleeping.
Smart Alarm function is available for those who always wake up feeling tired, who turn off the alarm only to fall back to sleep or who have trouble waking up in the morning due to hypotension.
Smart Alarm function monitors body movements using accelerometer in your smartphone and activates the alarm when you're in light sleep. Note that when Smart Alarm is turned on, alarm will go off prior to the alarm time.
In addition to the above, Sleep Report function keeps track of your hours of sleep, bedtime, wake-up time, sleep cycle and sleep evaluation of each day.
Just tap the "Bedtime" button when you sleep and tap the "Wake-up" button when you wake up to use the Sleep Report function. This function helps you to find the tendency of your sleep and the healthy cycle for your comfortable sleep.
Please make use of this app for healthy sleep habit of your family and yourself.
✓"Smart Alarm" detects light sleep automatically and rings the alarm.
✓Soothing ”Lull Sounds" induces comfortable sleep. Original healing sound recorded in stereo, classical music and environmental sound are available. (Works better with a headphone.)
✓You can check summary of your sleep and original sleep evaluation based on hours of sleep and waveform data with "Sleep Report".
✓Try "Wake-up task" when you have trouble getting up or when you don't want to oversleep.
✓Auto silent mode and auto airplane mode are available for those who don't want to be disturbed by ringtone or alert tone while sleeping.
✓Once you create a widget on the home screen, you can launch sleep log with a single tap.
◇♦About Paid Sound♦◇
•Lull Sound example
•Alarm sound example
Five tunes are available free of charge for Lull Sound and alarm sound for each. You can purchase other paid sounds with in-app billing. (99yen for one tune.)
If you have any request or question about this app, please email us at the following address.
♦About app permissions
Used to download music data.
Used to control the sound volume of alarm sound and Lull Sound.
Used to control the volume and to prevent the system to sleep while downloading music data or acquiring sleep log.
Used to save music data.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Days of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- The 21 Days of Calm - deepen your meditation practice with our paid program available only to subscribers
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your Android to detect movements during the night. Our advanced algorithm determines your phase of sleep, and sets off the alarm at the perfect moment. You will never wake up from a deep sleep feeling groggy again.
Find out why over 30 MILLION users love our apps!
★ Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
★ Alarm rings even in silent mode
★ Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
★ Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis
★ Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
★ Full history and graphs make comparison easy
★ No glasses needed for our easy to read interface!
Let us know how you like the app! Visit us at: www.azumio.com
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
We did big significant improvements for the sleep cycle tracker, It track your sleep cycle every day with astonished chart graphic,just put your phone next or under your pillow, it will tracking your sleep as magic device,and you can record moods and notes for every night.
If you are using sleep cycle, Lighting Bug,Sleep as Android, White Noise or other relax and sleep cycle application, you must not miss this professional Relax Timer& Sleep Cycle Tracker.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The comments from our users:
Lovely App, which genuinely aids relaxation and de-stressing process. Thankyou developers, I really felt releived that this could have been a payed for App going by quality, but its totslly FREE!!! People, what you waitin for Get it!
Pretty good! It's the best sleeping app I've got so far!
Nice music. Let me feel relax and comfortable .
I suffer from insomnia and this helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly through the night
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ Sleep Cycle Tracking and Recording is available on version 2.0★
The application can use the mobile accelerometer to sense your movement during you sleep. Since you move differently in bed, it will track which state you are in. it's so easy and can be run in the background.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Relax Music ( Sleep Cycle Tracker) is a sound machine when you want to sleep tight or get wake from your tight sleep naturally, Night time clock, sleep timer & alarm.
Relax Music ( Sleep Cycle Tracker) will make you in good mood! Find sleep and relaxation easier with Relax Timer, the very simple but very peaceful sound mixed with nature sound effects and soft melodies for Android devices.
Relax Music contains the nature loop and simple sounds: Beach , Birds , Rains, Brooks, Bug nights, Cave drips, Fire, Jungle, loud wale, Pond, soft waves, Storm, Thunder, Trans passing, Tropical forest, Urban, Waterfall, Wind chimes and etc;
Also contains soft melodies: Aborginal, Boomelody, Djembe, Guitar, Marimba,
Relax Music & Sleep Cycle even customer itself to play these soft sounds in random patterns, you will never have the same thing twice also can hear the wonderful simple audio when you want to relax yourself just tap the "random" button!
You can set your timer like 20 minutes, it will turn off automatically after you feel asleep naturally.
You can set your alarm at morning with soft music sounds, wake you up refreshed.
★ Sleep Cycle Tracking and Recording
★ Manage your favor sound lists with favor list function.
- Library of Nature Effect sounds
- Library of Soft Melodies Music
- Random mode if you don't know what to choose
- Sleep Timer with App Shutdown
- Alarm Clock with customer audio or music
- Digital Clock
- Save the last sounds automatically
Keywords: Relax, Music, Sleep, Cycle, sleep tracker, relax melodies, sleepbot, lullabies, sound effects, sounds, baby. music, soft music, calm, natural music, yoga, Meditation, zen, deep sleep, relaxation, sleep assistance, insomnia, high quality, white noise sound, music melodies, mix, DIY music, natural, Awake, nap
If you have any problem , please contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Not only comment on Google play.
Enjoy it and give us more suggestion, we need more supports!
Sleep Cycle works in two modes:
- Fixed Wake-up: Allows you to set your desired time to wake up, and suggests the optimal times to go to sleep based on your input.
- Sleep Now: When you're feeling tired and want to go to bed right away, this mode will display the best times to set your alarm clock to, based on your device's current time.
With SnoreClock you can easily check if you snore. Put your smart phone beside your bed and press the red button in SnoreClock. The next morning you will know more!
SnoreClock records all noise during sleep and shows red bars where you most likely snore.
Because SnoreClock takes a record of the whole night you could get even more out of it.
- if you snore
- if your partner snores
- if you talk in the sleep
- if something disturbs your sleep
and much more.
To check all noises turn your phone to switch to landscape mode. Pinch to zoom and drag to move!
SnoreClock was app of the month in the german edition of the MIT Technology Review magazine!
1.) Records all the noise while you are sleeping
2.) Outstanding snore detection technology
3.) Shows red bars where you most likely snore
4.) Measure the volume of the entire recording and shows it on the chart
5.) Recording time up to 11 hours
6.) Stops the recording on low battery. Recording with charger is recommended!
7.) Easy navigate in the recording with slider
8.) Use gestures in the graph to zoom or to move
9.) Runs in background mode
To check all the noises rotate your phone to landscape mode. Pinch to zoom and drag to move!
Features of Plus Version:
The Plus Version is available through in app purchase.
How to use SnoreClock - Quick Start
1.) Put the smartphone near the bed
2.) Plug in the phone if you need a charged battery in the morning
3.) Press the red button to start recording
4.) The next morning press the red button to stop recording.
5.) Use the landscape mode to analyze the data. You can listen to any position in the record. Pinch to zoom and drag to move.
If you need help please select the help menu in SnoreClock.
There you can access the docs or contact the support.
SnoreClock is not a medical device.
What users say;
After using this for just 1 night, now I know why I'm always tired! Awesome execution and interface. I LOVE how we can zoom into and move throughout the graph. This is the most valuable app ever; seriously! I've tried 3 other apps but yours beats them all... easily! Thank you!
This app just opened my eyes! Not only it records my snores but even the sounds and voices of the spirits beyond. A must have app!
Clear data on snoring with playback and analysis. No more guessing if you are improving or getting worse. Am now trying various methods to get better quieter sleep.
Never rated an app before, this definitely deserves it though. So easy to use, clear and doesn't use up battery life.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk run steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports workout (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep, walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness workout tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness workout trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on walk fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to email@example.com. Have fun with SenseMe!
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
Every time you sleep, you enter into a series of sleep cycles that last for around 90 minutes, but even if you seem to get plenty of hours of sleep, waking up during one of the cycles can make you feel groggy and exhausted. SleepyTime for Android allows you to try and work around this issue.
The app supports calculating when to wake up, when to go to sleep, and when to wake up if you sleep now. You can then set up an alarm to wake up at the right time. The app is perfect for those with a tight schedule, students, and pretty much anyone who wants to stay in top shape! Skeptical? Try it!
Read more about how it works here:
Read more about sleep here:
Link to Plus version with widgets and no ads:
When Should You Be Waking Up?
===What this app does===
-Calculates when to wake up and when to sleep to feel great
-Calculate when to wake up if you sleep now
-Get a list of possible times
-Add an alarm by clicking on a time
-Option to take into account the time it takes for you to fall asleep
-Option to use the 24 hours format or the AM/PM format
-Widgets on homescreen and lockscreen (Jellybean 4.2 +)
>Plus users get an enhanced widget.
-(Plus Only) No Ads
===What this app does not===
-It's not an alarm app by itself, it only adds it to your android alarm clock app
-Cook for you
-Do your homework
Inspired by sleepyti.me (by David Shaw).
Spanish translation thanks to Carlos Vázquez
Ukrainian/Russian translation thanks to Vlad
Catalan translation by Ariadna
Italian translation by Zokru
German translation by Ilian
Portugese translation by Antonio Pereira
Japanese translations by Yudai Kai (甲斐 雄大)
French Translation thanks to Vincent Airiau
Arabic Translation thanks to i7mmodi
Hungarian translation thanks to Bihari Kristóf
Czech translation thanks to Vilém Danzig
Dutch translation thanks to Perry K.
Indonesian translation by Nurahmat Agustianto
Contact me if you wish to translate this app!
Allows you to quickly set alarms based on when you want to wake up.
AdMob Ads and statistics.
Over 100,000 shared clips to Sleep Talk Top List.
#1 Top Paid app in United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Denmark, New Zealand, Finland, Netherlands, Ireland, Chile, Brazil, Russia, Italy, Spain, Malta, Mexico, France, Colombia, Cyprus and Argentina on iPhone.
”…not only is it useful, but entertaining as well. You will be shocked at what some people say under the guise of sleep!”
"Getting this app showed me that what I thought was occasional snoring was actually Severe sleep apnea. I was waking myself between 60-100 times a night, with loud snoring that sounded like something from a space alien…If I could give it 100 stars, I would."
Did you say something in your sleep last night? A lot of people did. 50% of kids between the ages of 3 and 10 carry on whole conversations during the night. As we grow older the figure goes down to about 5%. Some people talk occasionally, some every night.
Afraid of revealing secrets? Afraid of missing brilliant Da Vinci ideas you dream about? Or are you just looking for rock solid evidence that your partner snores?
Sleep Talk Recorder monitors your sleep, but it's not just an ongoing recording. An advanced filtering function qualifies sounds and triggers Sleep Talk Recorder technology in a millisecond.
In Sleep Talk Recorder you get it all. A sleek interface with individual settings for sensitivity and filtering. A history that saves your recordings and sorts them on a timeline, night by night, for easy navigation. You can also add your funniest clips to your favorites and post them to our top-list website, Facebook and Twitter for great laughs!
This application will gently awaken you at the right time.
■Wake up refreshed every morning!■
★Analyze your REM and non-REM sleep using the accelerometer!
★REM sleep is generally classified as the period of light sleep, while non-REM sleep is the period of heavy sleep.
★Good Night's Sleep Alarm ensures that you are in a light sleep cycle before sounding the alarm, allowing for a natural and comfortable awakening.
■A total of 20 tracks! Soothing Music and Stress-Free Alarm Tones■
When going to bed, you can pick from 10 original tracks to help you enjoy a restful sleep. This music has a calming effect and helps induce a pleasant night's rest. You can also choose from 10 original alarm tones. We have provided relaxing, stress-free tones that will make waking up a pleasure. (High energy alarms are also included, should you need them!)
■Use graphs to check your sleep progress!■
Each day, you can check how light or deep your sleep was and how many hours of sleep you got. You can then share your sleep graph through Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
Android 2.3 or higher
All of us on the ZeroApp team thank you for using our app!!
* over twenty five graphs
* more statistics than you probably care to look at
* cumulative sleep deficit/surplus
* sleep credit/debit calculation suitable for pilot use
* debit notification
* create screenshots of graphs and statistics for sharing with medical professionals, pals, and random strangers outside of the app
* 1x1, 2x1, or 3x1 widget to assist data entry
* widget allows automated sleep period logging based on device charging
* handles nightly sleep periods with holes
* percentage of life spent sleeping
* track sleep aid use and analysis
* track sleep hindrances and analysis
* track dreams and analysis
* track sleep quality
* import data from free version
* import SleepBot data
* can get sleep periods from Gentle Alarm app
* can be installed on the SD card on capable devices
* more configuration options than you probably care to configure
* no ads!
To allow Sleepmeter with your sleep history database to be installed on an SD card, the widget is provided as a separate minimal app that is free of charge. Use the "Where's the damn widget?" button under the help menu in the app or search for "Sleepmeter Widget" in the market to get it.
You are welcome to write whatever you want in the Android Market comments, but I've given up on reading them. If you want to get my attention, send an e-mail. I usually answer them promptly.
Explanation of required permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is used to export history, graph screenshots, and statistics screenshots to the SD card.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This permission is necessary for the debt notification to work properly. Without this the debt notification would not work after a device restart.
VIBRATE: This permission is used to optionally make the debt notification vibrate your device.
CHECK_LICENSE: This permission is used to make sure you have a legitimate copy of this app.
The widget occupies 1x1, 2x1, or 3x1 launcher space on your home screen and provides the following goodness:
* manual tap to sleep and tap to wake to define sleep periods
* automated asleep/awake toggle based on device charging state (Android 2.0+ only)
* option to make device silent while you sleep and take it out of silent mode when you wake up
* option to send device into airplane mode while you sleep and take it out of airplane mode when you wake up
* displays some statistics
* can define holes in sleep periods (2x1 & 3x1 widget only)
* user defined background color with alpha blending
* can be configured to trigger events in Locale or Tasker (Look under States -> Plugins -> Sleepmeter in Tasker)
* can be configured to receive events from Locale or Tasker (Look under Action -> Plugins -> Sleepmeter in Tasker)
* can be used to launch the Sleepmeter/Sleepmeter Free app
To reconfigure an existing widget, tap the app title at the top twice.
The widgets are a separate app because widgets must be installed in device memory due to an Android limitation. This separate widget app takes up the minimum amount of space in your device's main memory and allows the Sleepmeter or Sleepmeter Free app with your sleep history database to be installed on the SD card if you choose to do so.
To those who have reported trouble with these widgets in the market comments:
The widget isn't a launchable app. It won't make an icon in your launcher list and it doesn't "open". Once this app is installed, the widgets can be added to your home screen by either long pressing your home screen and choosing "Widgets" or by pressing the menu button on your device while looking at the home screen and choosing "Add" and then "Widgets". The widgets appear in that list labeled "Sleepmeter (1x1)", "Sleepmeter (2x1)", and "Sleepmeter (3x1)". If you don't see them in that list after you install this app, that's not good at all and we'd like you to e-mail us and tell us about it so we can figure out exactly why that is and fix it. We've tried installing and uninstalling the widgets on all of our test setups, spanning android versions 1.5 to 2.3, many times and it always seems to work correctly. If this isn't operator error, please let us know by sending an e-mail with your device model name, your android version, and exactly what you do and what you expect to happen that isn't happening.
Explanation of required permissions:
* WRITE_SETTINGS is required to support the airplane mode toggle option. If you don't want to use the airplane mode toggle, this permission is still required but the widgets won't do anything with it.