Smart Cycle Alarm + Movement Tracker + Sound Recorder + Sleep Debt Log + Data Analysis + Trend Graphs + Sleep Help + Auto-Wifi/Silence/Airplane modes + Export + Sync to mysleepbot.com
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
- Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
- Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
- Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
- Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
- Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
- Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
- Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
- Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
- Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
- Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
- Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Explanation of all permissions: http://developer.mysleepbot.com/why-permissions
Thanks for your patience-- we made it and couldn't have done it without you!! This is our first version with smart alarm and tracking options, so please let us know if there are any problems and how we can improve. Again, thanks to our users and more updates soon! :) - SleepBot Team
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
- Monitor moon phases
- Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
- Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
√ Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
√ 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
√ Use your own music as wake up sound
√ Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
√ Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
√ Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
√ Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
Follow our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SleepCycleAlarmClock
Ability to charge your phone by the bed
Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)
Sleep Cycle works in two modes:
- Fixed Wake-up: Allows you to set your desired time to wake up, and suggests the optimal times to go to sleep based on your input.
- Sleep Now: When you're feeling tired and want to go to bed right away, this mode will display the best times to set your alarm clock to, based on your device's current time.
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your Android to detect movements during the night. Our advanced algorithm determines your phase of sleep, and sets off the alarm at the perfect moment. You will never wake up from a deep sleep feeling groggy again.
Find out why over 30 MILLION users love our apps!
★ Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
★ Alarm rings even in silent mode
★ Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
★ Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis
★ Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
★ Full history and graphs make comparison easy
★ No glasses needed for our easy to read interface!
Let us know how you like the app! Visit us at: www.azumio.com
Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Steps of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
★ The BEST & MOST popular sleep aid app ★
★ Beautiful, Simple & Complete ★
★ UNBEATABLE bank of 52 sounds & music ★
★ Over 8,000,000 people now sleeping better ★
Also FEATURED in People Magazine, Health Magazine, Knowyourmobile, Mashable, Autism Pluggedin, Healthline.com, 1greatapp.com, Appsrumours.com & many other websites and magazines!
Relax Melodies is the LEADER in personalized relaxation and sleep assistance. No more lacking of sleep or insomnia for you! The sleep that you need and want is waiting for you. Relax Melodies and its many features such as high quality white noise sounds, music melodies and complete customizable mixes will help you sleep like never before!
Here’s how it works :
1. Create a sleep mix by selecting sounds and music that you like.
2. Slip naturally into a relaxed state or a deep sleep...!
3. Awake, feel refreshed and happier
4. Do it again, anytime!
Use it also in many other situation such as while exercising, during your yoga meditation sessions, while massaging, during a quick nap or even to help your baby fall asleep faster!
Join millions of users who have reported sleeping better. It’s time to get back the sleep that you deserve!
Let us know how it worked for you!
☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT’S INSIDE THE PACKAGE ☆ ☆ ☆
✓ 52 Outstanding high quality ambient sounds, including 2 binaural beats frequencies for brainwave entrainment.
✓ Isochronic tones for brainwaves entrainment without earphones
✓ Mix your favorite sounds & music together with different volumes to create your own personal melodies. Create almost infinite possibilities! Thousands of way to fall asleep!
✓ Includes 8 off the shelf favorites for easy startup
✓ Create, Save, Name and Replay your favorites easily
✓ Timer system to set a duration to your favorite mixes. Ideal when you’re going to sleep.
✓ Enjoy an unique and beautiful interface for an easy selection of sounds
☆ ☆ ☆ 48 HIGH QUALITY WHITE NOISE AMBIENT SOUNDS & MUSIC ☆ ☆ ☆
♬ River ♬ Ocean ♬ Winds ♬ Flute ♬ Rain ♬ Birds ♬ Music Box ♬ Lounge ♬ Piano ♬ Orchestral ♬ Waterfall ♬ Thunder ♬ Zen ♬ Campfire ♬ Melody ♬ Night ♬ White Noise ♬ Urban Rain ♬ Cavern ♬ Wind Chimes ♬ Storm ♬ Butterfly ♬ Medieval ♬ Toskana ♬ Slow Waves ♬ Heavy Rain ♬ Rainy Day ♬ Afternoon ♬ Rainstorm ♬ Underwater ♬ Immersed ♬ Seaside ♬ Icy Snow ♬ Rain on Roof ♬ Duduk ♬ Humming ♬ Grandfather Clock ♬ Cat Purring ♬ Frogs ♬ Thunder Storm ♬ City Ambiance ♬ Vacuum ♬ MonkChant ♬ Oscillating Fan ♬ Jupiter ♬ Wind in trees ♬ Peepers ♬ Crowd
☆ ☆ ☆ TESTIMONIES ☆ ☆ ☆
I suffer from insomnia and this helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly through the night - Melody
Thanks.. Helps me relax to fall asleep. Happy sleep. :-) - pflora
I use it every single time that I can't sleep and this App works miracle . It really works and I love it :) Better than sleeping pills - ValerieSanchez16
What a nice way to relax... I am able to make my own little sound recipes for deep sleep, peaceful ambience during meditation/yoga, concentration... etc. - Mamalo
Great App. We use it nearly every night for white noise to get our son to sleep. I love that you can combine and save sounds. The shut off timer is a great feature. - A-mac
☆ ☆ ☆ TRY IT NOW ☆ ☆ ☆
Relax Melodies is THE app for the most personalized sleep experience that you can possibly have. Within a few taps, create the exact sound that resonates perfectly with you. The ability to chose from white noise ambient sounds and binaural beats gives you total control for an unique and personal experience.
It’s waiting for you. Download it now and become one of the relaxed users of Relax Melodies!
You can know clearly about volume and frequency of your snore and teeth grinding. If there are much snore and teeth grinding under your sleep, your may not be able to sleep well.
You can know when you are snoring, how volume it is, how long your are snoring. In order to get better sleep, first of all, let's check your sleep.
Sleep Monitor can save sleep graphs of many days. When you use snoring and teeth grinding prevention tools, you can check the effects of the tool by this application. Please use Sleep Monitor as a tool for your good sleep.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
We did big significant improvements for the sleep cycle tracker, It track your sleep cycle every day with astonished chart graphic,just put your phone next or under your pillow, it will tracking your sleep as magic device,and you can record moods and notes for every night.
If you are using sleep cycle, Lighting Bug,Sleep as Android, White Noise or other relax and sleep cycle application, you must not miss this professional Relax Timer& Sleep Cycle Tracker.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The comments from our users:
Lovely App, which genuinely aids relaxation and de-stressing process. Thankyou developers, I really felt releived that this could have been a payed for App going by quality, but its totslly FREE!!! People, what you waitin for Get it!
Pretty good! It's the best sleeping app I've got so far!
Nice music. Let me feel relax and comfortable .
I suffer from insomnia and this helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly through the night
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ Sleep Cycle Tracking and Recording is available on version 2.0★
The application can use the mobile accelerometer to sense your movement during you sleep. Since you move differently in bed, it will track which state you are in. it's so easy and can be run in the background.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Relax Music ( Sleep Cycle Tracker) is a sound machine when you want to sleep tight or get wake from your tight sleep naturally, Night time clock, sleep timer & alarm.
Relax Music ( Sleep Cycle Tracker) will make you in good mood! Find sleep and relaxation easier with Relax Timer, the very simple but very peaceful sound mixed with nature sound effects and soft melodies for Android devices.
Relax Music contains the nature loop and simple sounds: Beach , Birds , Rains, Brooks, Bug nights, Cave drips, Fire, Jungle, loud wale, Pond, soft waves, Storm, Thunder, Trans passing, Tropical forest, Urban, Waterfall, Wind chimes and etc;
Also contains soft melodies: Aborginal, Boomelody, Djembe, Guitar, Marimba,
Relax Music & Sleep Cycle even customer itself to play these soft sounds in random patterns, you will never have the same thing twice also can hear the wonderful simple audio when you want to relax yourself just tap the "random" button!
You can set your timer like 20 minutes, it will turn off automatically after you feel asleep naturally.
You can set your alarm at morning with soft music sounds, wake you up refreshed.
★ Sleep Cycle Tracking and Recording
★ Manage your favor sound lists with favor list function.
- Library of Nature Effect sounds
- Library of Soft Melodies Music
- Random mode if you don't know what to choose
- Sleep Timer with App Shutdown
- Alarm Clock with customer audio or music
- Digital Clock
- Save the last sounds automatically
Keywords: Relax, Music, Sleep, Cycle, sleep tracker, relax melodies, sleepbot, lullabies, sound effects, sounds, baby. music, soft music, calm, natural music, yoga, Meditation, zen, deep sleep, relaxation, sleep assistance, insomnia, high quality, white noise sound, music melodies, mix, DIY music, natural, Awake, nap
If you have any problem , please contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Not only comment on Google play.
Enjoy it and give us more suggestion, we need more supports!
A lullaby is a soothing song (sounds for kids), usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
+ only natural music
+ relax and sleep sounds!
+ high-quality soothing music
+ best lullabies for kids, babies, children, infants, newborn
+ lullaby ringtones and lullaby lyrics
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing and sleeping
+ wonderful baby songs
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality sounds to sleep
+ sounds for babies
+ fairy tales stories audio book
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ christmas music
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ sounds of letters
+ sounds of the alphabet
+ sounds of the womb
+ deep relaxation with children songs
+ baby sounds to sleep (baby songs, children songs, kid songs)
+ baby music lullabies
+ bedtime music (baby sounds, bedtime sounds)
+ christmas sounds
+ nature apps
- install "Lullaby Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- 5 different sleep sounds
- possible set lullaby as ringtone
- possible set lullaby as alarm
- count down timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each lullaby
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for children brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds for kids
- relax melody samples
- best lullaby children music (kid songs, newborn music, infant sounds)
- nature noise maker
- bedtime songs
- baby sleep music
- baby bedtime music box
- baby sleep tracker
- baby sleep log
- sounds for babies
- animal sounds
- christmas songs
- ambient sounds
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the game
Many of us can remember fondly those times when our mothers soothed us to sleep with a familiar song or two. Now, as adults, we often find ourselves in need of a soothing bedtime lullaby for our own little ones, but sometimes the name or even the lyrics elude us.
No matter where on the planet or in what year you were born, your mother sang you a lullaby before putting you to sleep. Lullabies have existed throughout human history and some of the ones we sing to this day are hundreds of years old. Although no one is certain, it is believed that the name “lullabies” comes from the “lull”-ing and “by”-ing sounds one makes to help a baby fall asleep. Others believe the term comes from a Hebrew phrase, “Lilith-Abi” meaning “Lilith begone.” Lilith is a folkloric character who was believed to steal children in the night and these incantations were sounded to keep her away.
Here are some popular lullabies and their origins.
Brahms’ Lullaby (lullaby music, bedtime sounds, sounds to relax and sounds to sleep)
Originally titled “Weigenlied”, this song is the most popular tune you’ll find in baby mobiles or hear when a cartoon character gets knocked on the head. The tune was originally written for Bertha Faber, a young mother from Germany who wanted a new song to sing to her first newborn child.
Rock-a-bye Baby (bedtime meditation)
Bough breaks and cradles plunging from trees seem a little scary to sing about to a child, but it’s still one of the most famous lullabies around the world. There are a few different theories about the origin of this song. One is that it was written by English immigrants to America upon seeing Native American women rocking their babies in birch-bark cradles suspended from tree branches. Another theory is that it was written in the late 1700s about a family that lived in a tree and their children slept in hollowed out boughs. Regardless of its origins the words first appeared in Mother Goose’s Melody in 1765.
Good Night (Lullaby music for babies)
A more modern lullaby, “Good Night” b
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
This application will gently awaken you at the right time.
■Wake up refreshed every morning!■
★Analyze your REM and non-REM sleep using the accelerometer!
★REM sleep is generally classified as the period of light sleep, while non-REM sleep is the period of heavy sleep.
★Good Night's Sleep Alarm ensures that you are in a light sleep cycle before sounding the alarm, allowing for a natural and comfortable awakening.
■A total of 20 tracks! Soothing Music and Stress-Free Alarm Tones■
When going to bed, you can pick from 10 original tracks to help you enjoy a restful sleep. This music has a calming effect and helps induce a pleasant night's rest. You can also choose from 10 original alarm tones. We have provided relaxing, stress-free tones that will make waking up a pleasure. (High energy alarms are also included, should you need them!)
■Use graphs to check your sleep progress!■
Each day, you can check how light or deep your sleep was and how many hours of sleep you got. You can then share your sleep graph through Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
Android 2.3 or higher
All of us on the ZeroApp team thank you for using our app!!
Do you talk in your sleep? 50 % of all children do it and at least 5% of all adults. Are you one of them?
#1 Top Paid app in UK (iPhone)
#1 Top Paid app in Sweden (iPhone)
Top 5 Paid app in Germany, Australia, Finland, Norway, Hungary, Denmark, Malta, New Zealand and Ireland. (iPhone)
- App of the Day, MacWorld.se Sep 21, 2010
Did you say something in your sleep last night? A lot of people did. 50% of kids between the ages of 3 and 10 carry on whole conversations during the night. As we grow older the figure goes down to about 5%. Some people talk occasionally, some every night.
Afraid of revealing secrets? Afraid of missing brilliant Da Vinci ideas you dream about? Or are you just looking for rock solid evidence that your partner snores?
Sleep Talk Recorder monitors your sleep, but it's not just an ongoing recording. An advanced filtering function qualifies sounds and triggers Sleep Talk Recorder technology in a millisecond.
In Sleep Talk Recorder you get it all. A sleek interface with individual settings for sensitivity and filtering. A history that saves your recordings and sorts them on a timeline, night by night, for easy navigation. You can also add your funniest clips to your favorites and post them to our top-list website, Facebook and Twitter for great laughs! If you get tired of the ads you can buy it and get rid of the ads!
- Contains ads but with the posibility to purchase an ad-free version.
- Records in 16bit 16kHz HiFi sound.
- Supports background recording (Not App2SD compatible) Press HOME-key when recording (the red bed) and the app records in the background!
The widget occupies 1x1, 2x1, or 3x1 launcher space on your home screen and provides the following goodness:
* manual tap to sleep and tap to wake to define sleep periods
* automated asleep/awake toggle based on device charging state (Android 2.0+ only)
* option to make device silent while you sleep and take it out of silent mode when you wake up
* option to send device into airplane mode while you sleep and take it out of airplane mode when you wake up
* displays some statistics
* can define holes in sleep periods (2x1 & 3x1 widget only)
* user defined background color with alpha blending
* can be configured to trigger events in Locale or Tasker (Look under States -> Plugins -> Sleepmeter in Tasker)
* can be used to launch the Sleepmeter/Sleepmeter Free app
To reconfigure an existing widget, tap the app title at the top twice.
The widgets are a separate app because widgets must be installed in device memory due to an Android limitation. This separate widget app takes up the minimum amount of space in your device's main memory and allows the Sleepmeter or Sleepmeter Free app with your sleep history database to be installed on the SD card if you choose to do so.
To those who have reported trouble with these widgets in the market comments:
The widget isn't a launchable app. It won't make an icon in your launcher list and it doesn't "open". Once this app is installed, the widgets can be added to your home screen by either long pressing your home screen and choosing "Widgets" or by pressing the menu button on your device while looking at the home screen and choosing "Add" and then "Widgets". The widgets appear in that list labeled "Sleepmeter (1x1)", "Sleepmeter (2x1)", and "Sleepmeter (3x1)". If you don't see them in that list after you install this app, that's not good at all and we'd like you to e-mail us and tell us about it so we can figure out exactly why that is and fix it. We've tried installing and uninstalling the widgets on all of our test setups, spanning android versions 1.5 to 2.3, many times and it always seems to work correctly. If this isn't operator error, please let us know by sending an e-mail with your device model name, your android version, and exactly what you do and what you expect to happen that isn't happening.
Explanation of required permissions:
* WRITE_SETTINGS is required to support the airplane mode toggle option. If you don't want to use the airplane mode toggle, this permission is still required but the widgets won't do anything with it.
* over twenty five graphs
* more statistics than you probably care to look at
* cumulative sleep deficit/surplus
* sleep credit/debit calculation suitable for pilot use
* debit notification
* create screenshots of graphs and statistics for sharing with medical professionals, pals, and random strangers outside of the app
* 1x1, 2x1, or 3x1 widget to assist data entry
* widget allows automated sleep period logging based on device charging
* handles nightly sleep periods with holes
* percentage of life spent sleeping
* track sleep aid use and analysis
* track sleep hindrances and analysis
* track dreams and analysis
* track sleep quality
* import data from free version
* import SleepBot data
* can get sleep periods from Gentle Alarm app
* can be installed on the SD card on capable devices
* more configuration options than you probably care to configure
* no ads!
To allow Sleepmeter with your sleep history database to be installed on an SD card, the widget is provided as a separate minimal app that is free of charge. Use the "Where's the damn widget?" button under the help menu in the app or search for "Sleepmeter Widget" in the market to get it.
You are welcome to write whatever you want in the Android Market comments, but I've given up on reading them. If you want to get my attention, send an e-mail. I usually answer them promptly.
Explanation of required permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is used to export history, graph screenshots, and statistics screenshots to the SD card.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This permission is necessary for the debt notification to work properly. Without this the debt notification would not work after a device restart.
VIBRATE: This permission is used to optionally make the debt notification vibrate your device.
CHECK_LICENSE: This permission is used to make sure you have a legitimate copy of this app.