This is just a super simple time and temperature UCCW skin. Enjoy!
UCCW (2.1.2+): http://goo.gl/7eVDf
A non-stock launcher. Some options include:
These are highly recommended for this to look correct while providing advanced customization options which is desirable with skins like this.
1) After installing go into your app drawer and find the “Widgets” section.
2) Select the “UCCW” widget and then select any of the sizes.
3) On the next screen select your choice of circle, square, or polygon.
4) Touch where you are prompted to touch, then resize the widget to your liking.
Occasionally the installed skin won’t show up when selecting it from the UCCW skin list. This is due to a new encryption included in Jelly Bean. Many other skins and customization apps are affected by this encryption. If you encounter this issue please don’t rate this badly! :( Just try the following:
- Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
- Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DO NOT uninstall anything.
- Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
This should allow you to get around the encryption and use the skin normally. If this doesn’t work, please email me and I will send you the .uzips which will.
Thank you for installing!
You must install Ultimate Custom Widget(UCCW) in order to use this widget! See below.
•Go to the list of widgets on your homescreen
•Add a "UCCW 4x1" widget
•On the list that appears choose "Allin1"
•Tap the newly created widget to load it
•Make sure to go into UCCW and hit the menu button then "Lock Widgets" and switch it to "On" for hotspots to work(do the opposite if you wish to edit hotspots)
•For weather settings, go into the settings in UCCW and change to your likings.
This widget is designed to be 4x1 but should work correctly in other sizes!
Designed using the Android Holo UI colors, this widget displays info you need.
Messages was chosen to be green as that is the color of the stock messaging app.
Phone calls were blue for the same reason.
Gmail is red for the red "M" in Gmail.
Weather is yellow for the sun!
Tapping on each square will take you to the corresponding app. The hotspots can easily be changed(to another messaging app, for example)
-Check out my other apps too!
-Search "Zawaser" in the Play Store!
-Feel free to email me any concerns or questions!
-I'd appreciate it if you left a rating!
-Check out my Donation App if you'd be so nice!
** Requires UCCW to work**
- 4 editable hotspots
- Editable color scheme
1. Add a new UCCW widget to the homescreen and select the 1x4 size.
2. Select a metrosquare skin from the drop down list.
3. Once the widget has been placed on the home screen, click any of the squares to be redirected to the UCCW editor.
4. While in the editor you can customize color and hotspot preferences as well as set up Gmail settings (select skins).
5. After you have finished setting up the color and hotspot preferences, navigate to the UCCW settings menu which is located at the top right hand corner of the editor and select "Lock widgets(Hotspot mode)" and make sure it is set to "On"
6. Select the setting menu once again and select the "Settings" tab
7. In order to have everything functioning correctly, you must select a weather provider and set a start and end time for "Night time". You may also choose to configure the temperature scale as well.
8. Congratulations, your widget is ready to go!
If something is not working for you, please make sure you read through the set up instructions or try sending me an email before leaving a bad rating.
Feedback and suggestions for additional skin layouts would be appreciated
Rootted users fix: (This is what Im told: data/data in System. At bottom theres a folder with the skin name. Move the pkg.apk to sd and install)
Please don't just rate bad. Mail me instead and I can fix it.
Slideline for uccw!
Yep! - It's here. My underground lookalik of now dead SlideScreen has arrived for you all!
Nice cool black screen setup, with a stunning handmade glass carbon clock, including 14 side-shorcuts to the best apps around!
Yes! 14 !! Choose the ones you need.
No root needed!
This clean setup includes:
Main clock - with date, battery and weather (+shortcut for alarmclock)
Gtasks (by Dato)
Livescore Addicts (soccer)
Google Currents (news)
Google Play Music (stock music on 4+)
All 1x1 widgets with different coloured side lines
4z1 blank widget to fill screen
5x1 blank widget for dock
4x1 Widget to show Missed calls
4x1 widget to show incoming unread textmessages
Additional info on graphic above are:
Minimalistic text showing Calendar entries
Minimalistic text showing rssfeed through Tasker
Simple Calendar showing gTasks (it has inbuilt sync from gTasks from Dato)
But you can show many other stuff from within Minimalistic Text or other app - if they have ability to stretch all the way to the screenedges.
UCCW 2.1.2 or higher is required: http://goo.gl/TZgw0
Uccw main app settings:
Set hotspots mode to On
For weather to work, set the location to auto (if it's enabled, then disable and re-enable)
Custom launcher is required too. I use Apex Launcher 7x5. And you should too.
Set horizontal and vertical margins to 'none'
Set dock 'as overlay'
Status bar most be 'on.
May work on other launchers, like Nova Launcher and Trebuchet or others, too
After install - Add the widgets you want on screen - and repeat. And set them where you want.
Pimp your phone!....
This app consist of 3 skins. The main one in both 24H and am/pm - and a black blank one.
Add the blank parts at the bottom of each screen you want.
In my second image i use MinimalisticText 4x1 with black background. Here it is showing agenda. But you could add anything you want.
The dock icons will appear on top of the black widget and blend perfectly.
It's really easy. Impress your friends with this elegant layout.
Shortcuts on widget are for Clock/alarm - Calendar..and Google Search.
You'll need a launcher - like Apex.(I use 7x5)
Set dock as overlay in Apex settings.
And no gaps at the sides or top/bottom.
If you want to move or remove the bottom docks, set a swipe gesture to hide/show dock - and swipe off the dock with icons. Then move this black dock, and swipe it back afterwards.. It's real easy..!
Uccw skins are automatic setups for widgets made with the app UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock Widget).
With these skins you don't have to sit and set up widgets by yourself. Just install the skins and they will appear in the skins list, when applying a new uccw widget.
More from developer
Four colour patterns clock provided, more colour patterns coming soon.
- Device running Android 2.0 or later.
- UCCW app installed.
Easy to install:
- Download the skin.
- Depending if you use a third party launcher
* Long press on homescreen, select widget, select UCCW.
* Select UCCW widget from the app drawer.
- Select Circles skin from the list and apply it.
- Enjoy it!
Hotspot provided with the skin. Select Hotspot Mode ON in UCCW menu to let it work.
The skin could have some problems with Android 4.2 and 4.3, like not showing up in the skin list. If you encounter any problem, backup the skin with Titanium Backup (or similar applications) and restore it. This should solve the issue.
Email us if you need any help. We'll reply within few hours.