Mode "Do not disturb"
Set a schedule where your device remains silent.
Turn on the flash of your camera when receiving a message, a call, an email, a notification from any installed application (Android 4.3+), ...
You can assign a profile to all connected / plugged peripheral.
Headset (wired or wireless), Wifi, Bluetooth device, charger, car kit, etc …
When multiple profiles are applied, the ringer mode selected is the louder and the security mode the more permissive
Each profile can change the ringer mode of the device (silent, vibrate, ring).
Activate the safety management of your device by the Notification Center so you can enable or disable the lock code of your device for each profile.
Warning: you can't enable security management if your local storage is encrypted (default for Android 5.0+).
Once your device is encrypted, you can't disable security anymore
- Unlock your device when you get home
- Change the ringer to vibrate when arriving at the office
- Change the ringer mode, and unlock your device only once when your headset is connected. It will automatically lock when you unplugged from.
- Once the user "Do Not Disturb" enabled, you can disable it for the night or permanently from notifications
- You can disable flashligh notifications during silent mode
- When you first launch the application, the current ring style will be considered the default.
- Switch off wifi and bluetooth, disconnect all wire in order to select a ring style and set it as default
- The application must have access to the notifications to activate flashlight when receiving a Google notification.
- Disable the security settings to more easily uninstall the application
The Theme includes six wallpapers, alarm clock and package of icons.
To install the Theme:
- Install TSF Shell Launcher (it must be obtained separately).
- Install the Theme.
- Tap on Settings and choose Theme.
- Select the Theme and apply it.
To Change the Wallpaper: Find Theme's wallpaper and apply it.
To Open the Alarm Clock: Select "Widgets" and find the Theme's Alarm clock.
or Add me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/avillardoarts
*Please download Go Launcher from the market before using this theme*
ORIGINAL THEME BY: AVILLARDOARTS
This is not a standalone theme. You need to download Go Launcher EX from the market before you can use this.
Thank You for your download and i hope you will enjoy the theme!
How To Use:
1. Download and install this theme.
2. Download Go Launcher EX from the market (search Go Launcher or Go Launcher EX)
3. After downloading Go Launcher EX press the "home" button on your phone and select "Go Launcher"
4. Press menu on your phone then select "Preferences"
5. Select "Themes Preferences"
6. Select "Green Neon Theme"
***Install Go Launcher Free From the market first.
***How to apply the theme?
1.Please Don't open directly after it's installed.
2.Back to Go Launcher Ex: Menu>Theme preferences.
3.Choose and apply The Theme.
Shutter Shine theme, designed by AppRex, is available now! Sleek look, Trendy and simple style, covers icons, wallpaper, folders interface and app drawer. Get it and have a completely new makeover of your smartphone with android OS at once!
Feel Free To Contact Us For Any Help...
It is an enjoyable and happy time to enjoy afternoon tea.
- First, please install the launcher dodol (▶ To install: http://dodol.naver.com/launcher)
- Press the Home button [enabled by default for this action] or [always] is selected as the default home launcher set dodol
- Back to the home screen launcher menu to wipe out the raising gesture, [theme] menu selections, choose the theme you want and apply
One particular feature of the launcher dodol *** ★ ***
- Charmingly simple, bling bling, chic, silky, warm personality and endless variety of themes out a new theme, update
- Quick Switch / memory cleaners convenient base widget
- Quick list of the dock and the notification window is more convenient application / widget available
- Fonts / Ringtones / keyboard support Decorating
- A transition / individual icons / folders set fine
- Home screen, copy / set a convenient and reliable backup support
Four colour patterns clock provided, more colour patterns coming soon.
- Device running Android 2.0 or later.
- UCCW app installed.
Easy to install:
- Download the skin.
- Depending if you use a third party launcher
* Long press on homescreen, select widget, select UCCW.
* Select UCCW widget from the app drawer.
- Select Circles skin from the list and apply it.
- Enjoy it!
Hotspot provided with the skin. Select Hotspot Mode ON in UCCW menu to let it work.
The skin could have some problems with Android 4.2 and 4.3, like not showing up in the skin list. If you encounter any problem, backup the skin with Titanium Backup (or similar applications) and restore it. This should solve the issue.
Email us if you need any help. We'll reply within few hours.
We've designed every single icon following principles of cleanness and minimalism.
▪ 1091+ unique icons
▪ Dashboard App
▪ Cloud-based Wallpaper Chooser
▪ Icon Preview Section
▪ Icon Request Tool
▪ Dynamic Calendar Icon Support
▪ Muzei Live Wallpaper Support
▪ Behang BLink Support
▪ Nova Launcher
▪ Action Launcher Pro
▪ Apex Launcher
▪ Go Launcher
▪ Solo Launcher
▪ Smart Launcher 2
▪ Atom Launcher
▪ Inspire Launcher
▪ KK Launcher
▪ Holo Launcher
▪ ADW Launcher EX
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to load installed applications in icon request section.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to save wallpapers from cloud to the local user storage.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Needed to know whether you are connected to the internet or not.
INTERNET - Needed to download wallpapers from cloud.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to support Muzei Live Wallpaper.
VIBRATE - Needed for an easter egg inside the dashboard app. I bet you can't find it!
CLEAR_APP_CACHE - Needed for a feature we're developing for the dashboard app.