8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
BRAND NEW! An upgraded version of Defenders' Creed: "Defenders’ Creed RELOADED" was just published.
Listed as one of the "Top New Android Games" at appepic.com! (15/01/2014)
Based on the legendary wars between 3 kingdoms and the classical defending campaigns in ancient China, this game is one of the best 3 Kingdoms Tower Defense titles melting with famous heroes and diversified upgrading systems.
Do not simply treat it as Plants vs Zombies with 3 kingdoms characters and story-lines. The hero and soldier system, defending nurture system and purse system show how creative the game is. In addition to that, the huge amount of stages await for you to explore and challenge. Being defenders of your city and a commander for your homeland people, you have to hold the Defenders’ Creed for repelling powerful and cruel intruders and defending your homeland.
Skillful famous heroes from 3 kingdoms era, diversified defending tactics and value-added purses are the core game elements. Different combinations of those elements can create different playing experiences. In addition, unpredictable weather system and extra bonus system further motivate you to join the passionate defending wars.
* Features of the famous Heroes: Unique characteristics *
- Each hero has unique instant skills, which can execute some special defending effects.
- Each hero has 3 different passive skills, which will be executed automatically in the battle to increase defending skills.
* Defending Features: diversified game-play *
- Diversified soldier types: Long-range Archer, fatal-attack Infantry, solid Heavy Armor, brave Knight, magical Wizard, powerful Catapult, assistant Drummer play their roles in the game. If being used properly, they are the key factors of victory.
- Diversified soldier skills: Each soldier has 3 upgradable skills. Each skill can be further upgraded to 3 levels. Properly doing upgrades can help to win in the battle.
- Diversified Operations: Defenders can be moved to some grids around for re-deploying. They can also be merged with other defenders around with the same type to upgrade skills and recover the unit’s HP.
* Purse Feature: Value-added aid *
- Various purses can be gained in the game to assist players to pass stages.
- Some purse can increase defenders’ attacking agility. Some purse can block enemies. More purses await for your discovery.
* Stage Feature: Full of challenges *
- As stage goes, enemy will change formations and enhance the attack intensity. More powerful and higher-level enemies will be spawned. In addition, it is very important for you to use different heroes necessarily, upgrade your soldier defenders properly, form a smart defending formation and use purses wisely. Otherwise it would be very hard to defend your homeland.
- Bosses appear in the key stages. They could be a warrior with brave heart or wizard with magic spells. Warrior can encourage all enemies. Wizard can cast fire spells. You should create some strategies to beat them.
More modes will be published soon, please keep an eye on the updates of the 3 kingdoms TD : Defenders’ Creed.
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Tiny Token Empires
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
You have 3 different rocket launchers, and one flamethrower with different skills every vehicle.
Tap to move and tap enemies to shot.
You in an arsenal will have 5 types of protective tools. Except construction of protective constructions, you also will be able to use special opportunities: upgrade — to upgrade the protective tool to you rub го level that not seldom will help you in it would seem to a desperate situation. In game 40 various levels - constructed so are that to pass level simply placing thoughtlessly protective tools not to turn out. And over and over again you should think over fight tactics. And eventually to stop invasion of the enemy on your city.
Features of game:
* Drawn graphics
* Atmospheric music and sound
* 40 levels
* 3 types of upgrades
* 3 types of the opponent (the easy, average and heavy tank)
* 5 types of protective tools.
LOVED GAMES BY AGaming? TRY OUR OTHER GAMES!
Simulator, strategy, management of resources:
Z.O.N.A: Road to Limansk HD
Tower Blocks Free
Games in the genre of "I - search" (Quest, exploring) and just arcade:
Ninja Run Online
Ninja Run Online Pro
Apocalypse Virus Attacks
Sea Battle - Battleships HD
Sea Battle - Battleships
Evil - Virus Attacks
Watch for updates:
AGaming on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AGaming/412127082161615
Video feed: http://www.youtube.com/user/fonline2012
Our website: http://www.a-gaming.org/
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
(Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012)
Taking military "advice" from the ridiculous generalissimo, can you battle your way through this truly massive, content-packed military campaign?
▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !!
(Mobile category, IGN 2012)
▶ BAFTA NOMINATED
Plan your mission, deploy your "forces", try not to fall off the sofa laughing!
▶ "An essential download for any strategy fan" - Gamers Temple
▶ "A deep and rewarding experience" - Game Dynamo
▶ "You’ll love to sink your teeth into this great game" - Android Authority
You've plenty of units to play with, covering land, sea and airborne combat. Be warned though, these funny cartoon troops are not exactly "the right stuff"!
▶ "It’s simply an amazing turn-based strategy game" - Touch Arcade
▶ "It's the real deal" - Slide To Play
▶ "This is a wonderful game, accessible yet challenging" - Gamezebo
40+ hours of campaign mode not enough? There is also unlimited skirmish play vs the AI for quick fixes, on a wide variety of custom maps.
And there's still more - Multiplayer. You can Pass & Play on a single device, or join our thriving online community, playing head to head at a pace that suits you.
▶ "This game plays beautifully and looks fantastic" - App Advice
▶ "Not downloading it is damn near criminal" - MoDojo
▶ "Just buy it, plain and simple" - IGN
✓ 50 Mission single player campaign
✓ Online asynchronous multiplayer
✓ Pass n Play & Skirmish vs AI
✓ Achievements to unlock
✓ Stunning visuals
✓ Simple, intuitive control method
✓ Tons of humor
✓ No birds were harmed (or made angry) during development!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreatBigWarGame
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
** 2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place
** 2009 Best Multiplayer Game Award Nominee & Runner Up
** 2009 Best Strategy Game Award Nominee
** Support ALL Android: tablets, HD phones and non HD.
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcarde
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
Been waiting for a multiplayer game for you and your friends? The wait is over! Here comes UniWar!
UniWar™ is the online multiplayer turn-based strategy game for the Android.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other using the strengths of their units while taking advantage of the terrain. It is like chess or checkers but with a lot more possibilities and different boards.
Join several games and move up the ranks to become the top player!
Play anyone, anywhere at anytime!
If you have issues, contact us directly at SUPPORT@UNIWAR.COM so that we can help you.
- 3 races, each with eight varied units.
- 4,000+ maps to choose from with up to 8 players.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign Mode with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. the phone AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat), and Campaign mode.
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Create or join several games.
- Email notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat channel and server main chat room.
- Dedicated game ladder.
- Dedicated forum on www.uniwar.com
- Rated or unrated game selection.
- Game settings include fog of war and online bots.
- Animated units during play.
- 5 landscape themes.
- Cross-platform game. Play your friends even if they have another phone model.
- Dedicated website.
- Push notification on both Android and iOS.
Spread the word and invite your friends to UniWar for even more fun.
This game is a classic! It is a blend between Advance Wars and StarCraft. Whether you are looking for an RTS or RPG, UniWar will satisfy your needs.
You enjoy multiplayer online games like Rogue Planet or Texas Hold'em? Try UniWar™ and prepare for endless fun...
If you are unable to download the game, try without your SD Card (unmounting it), it should fix it.
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
MARCH 3RD -- NOW FEATURING TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
The alien robots are back and this time they’ve got Korea in their sights. It’s your job to lead a squad into fierce fire-fights and fend off the alien invasion. Plan your routes carefully and use new units and powers to turn the tide of war against a horde of new enemy threats.
This isn’t tower defense it’s tower offense!
Flipping the tower defense genre on its head, you play the invaders leading your unit into alien-infested districts. Plan carefully, use your money and powers wisely, and make it through unscathed.
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Keep an eye on the action from a top-down perspective and use tactile touch controls to assemble your squad, plan your route using the new tactical map and simply execute player powers such as Boost, which speeds up your unit’s offense. Test your leadership abilities in the new ‘Art of War’ trials.
This thrilling portable strategy game comes to life in stunning detail on your device with stunning high-definition visuals and attention to detail. Anomaly Korea delivers an atmospheric soundtrack and full voice acting – this is console gameplay on a portable device.
•A sequel to the award-winning Anomaly Warzone Earth
•Think tactically across 12 new missions
•Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
•Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
•Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
•Optimised for best Android devices
For more information or support, please visit www.anomalykorea.com"
"A portable game of elegant strategy"
"...It feels like a classic game updated, but it's a whole new animal. There's an extensive single-player mode, multiplayer, and a level editor to make your own boards — much more than $2.99 should get you."
"I’d definitely say Pathogen is an absolute steal at $2.99 in the app store."
"Part of me wants to hate Pathogen, just so I can continue my unremitting crusade against the drab joylessness of abstracts. But I can't do it: the game's just too enchanting."
8/10 PocketGamer Silver Award Winner
"4/5 Stars" - Pockettactics.com
"Inject this deeply immersive turn-based strategy game into your entertainment routine to give your and even a few friends’ brains a fun challenge."-AppAdvice.com
“Replay value is outstanding, as the multiple difficulty levels in the lengthy single-player campaign and the multiplayer options will give you plenty of challenge. The map editor is icing on the cake."-AppSmile.com
“A stylish strategic affair... there’s sure to be a tactical battle between you and your foes, whether it’s via same-screen multiplayer or online through its matchmaking service."-MacLife
"Pathogen is out now and will scratch that 'military takeover / virus eradication' itch that befalls the best of us."-KillScreendaily.com
Pathogen is an award-winning single and multiplayer strategy board game for mobile and tablet devices developed by Birnam Wood Games.
Designed with the classic board game experience in mind, Pathogen brings mechanics and play styles of classics like Chess and Go to a whole new level.
Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival – Indium Game Contest Winner
MassDIGI Games Challenge – Best Online Game
•Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
•Extensive Single Player Campaign
•Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
•Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
•Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.pathogen.co
Enjoy the game? Please like us on
http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr & Review the game!
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Pathogen strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit our official forums at http://www.pathogen.co/forum/
More from developer
- New casino hunting area now open with never-before-seen Deadmen!
Sixteen years in the future, the zombie apocalypse is bitter reality as a rampant virus turns all it infects into the walking dead.
How will you survive on the streets of New Livingston as Deadmen wander in search of living flesh?
Producer: Shinichi Tatsuke (Guardian Cross)
Battle Design: Hiroyuki Ito (FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVIII, FFIX, FFXII)
Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years)
Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XI, FINAL FANTASY XIII Series)
Story: Yuri Tsuchiya (Guardian Cross)
And a horde of world-class illustrators!
◆3-D FPS Hunts◆
The cemetery. The casino. The downtown district. It's open season on zombies all over town. Head out armed with your sniper rifle and an arsenal of other weapons to hunt down the dead. But be careful—they're hunting you, too!
Braindead Broadcasting proudly presents the Deadman Duels—a television program that pits one zombie horde against another in a gruesome fight to the undeath. Visit the Boneyard and go head-to-head against other players from around the world to climb the global ranks.
◆Taking on Jobs◆
Needy clients from all over New Livingston post jobs at an underground bar called the Last Drop. Take on work from a dazzling damsel in distress, a troubled priest, an ambitious circus master, a hard-core gamer, zealous zombie rights activists, and more, and watch their unique stories unfold.
Vigilante groups organize willing survivors in an effort to combat the spreading zombie infestation. Work together with other members of your clan to fulfill large-scale mission objectives and earn rewards scaled to your personal contribution.
In June of 2030, the United States of America declared a nationwide state of martial law.
But in the three months that have passed since then, both the government and media have fallen silent. All that can be heard now from the confines of your apartment are bloodcurdling screams, often followed by the echoes of gunfire and distant moans.
You find yourself no longer able to obey the federal order to remain indoors. Driven by hunger, gripped by fear, and armed with your rifle, you unbar the door and step out into the unknown.
* Deadman's Cross requires a constant internet connection.
*This game works only on Android version 3.0 and later.
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
FINAL FANTASY V first debuted in 1992 as the fifth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. This wildly popular RPG was the first in the series to sell over two million copies.
This groundbreaking title allowed players to customize their characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom thanks to a new job and ability system that further improved and refined the job change system used in FINAL FANTASY III. The title also saw the introduction of more detailed and expressive 2D character models, which helped further fuel the player's imagination, making the story even more immersive and fun to play.
Earth, water, fire, and wind...
These are the four crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world,
but they have lost their power and are now on verge of destruction.
It all started with a strange change in the wind...
Sensing something ominous astir, the young traveler Bartz astride his chocobo, Princess Lenna of Castle
Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, an old man with a bad case of amnesia, and the pirate captain Faris soon find that fate has brought the former strangers together.
With spirits fired by strong will and purpose, the four heroes set out on an epic adventure.
- The game no longer crashes during the cutscene showing the fight between Kefka and General Leo.
- The icon for Sabin's Blitz ability now displays correctly.
- A misspelling of the term "Esper" has been corrected.
FINAL FANTASY VI -- now on Android!
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
With over 1.3 million downloads around the globe, a trading card battle RPG like no other is now available on Android!
Capture and train over 120 different Guardians as you attempt to create the most powerful party possible. Undertake thrilling quests to unlock the secret of why the divine beasts of antiquity have woken after a millennium of slumber, and battle other players from around the world in an online coliseum!
This game can be played completely for free through to the very end, while some premium content is also offered.
- Created by talented staff with a history on the FINAL FANTASY series!
The Guardian Cross development team includes top-notch talent from the FINAL FANTASY series, including Hiroyuki Ito, creator of the acclaimed Active Time Battle (ATB) system.
- Original Concept: Hiroyuki Ito (FINAL FANTASY IV, V, VI, VIII, IX, XII, FFT, and more)
- Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, FINAL FANTASY XI)
- Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years, FINAL FANTASY Dimensions)
Guardian Cross also brings you stunning and original card illustrations from a team of amazing artists! Get ready to enjoy the card battle genre as you never have before!
- Hunt Guardians with your trusty rifle!
Traverse vast grasslands, volcanic mountains and more as you explore Northern Cross's hunting grounds. At first sight of a Guardian, carefully aim and fire your enchanted rifle to capture it. Catch as many as you can within the time allowed to add them to your collection.
Additional hunting grounds are on the way in future updates!
- Create the most powerful Guardian army you can!
Use combination enhancements to increase one Guardian's level by sacrificing another, or magic stone enhancements to increase a Guardian's statistics and give them new abilities!
- Compete for limited rewards in an online coliseum!
Enter weekly player-versus-player events and face off against others near the same rank as you. Your rank will rise with each victory you claim, and rewards such as limited-edition gold cards and magic stones will be given out after each event ends.
- Enjoy co-op play with friends!
Engage in daily mock battles with in-game friends to earn points which can be used to buy hunting tickets, coliseum passes, and more! You can also gift an extra rare slime to a friend each time you catch one in the wild!
Please be advised that you will not be able to play using your saved data if you neglect to set your password and take note of both it and your team name before uninstalling. To do so, please launch the game and from the world map screen navigate to Record > Change Devices.
◆Game Objectives & Features：
- Deploy units on the area map to protect crystal reserves from encroaching monster hordes.
- Monsters will enter an area and march through it until they are defeated or reach an exit, at which time they will steal one or more crystals.
- Simple touch panel-driven controls and up-tempo play make Crystal Defenders easily accessible whether at home or on the go.
- Innovative level design allows for high replayability.
For more information, visit:
*Recommended OS: Android 2.1 or later
CHRONO TRIGGER will be available for purchase again as of Feb. 28, following the temporary suspension of sales on Feb. 20.
Players who have already purchased CHRONO TRIGGER and are using a device running Android version 4.3 or 4.4 need only update the game to version 1.0.3 in order to play.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused, and hope you enjoy our game.
CHRONO TRIGGER has arrived for Android!
CHRONO TRIGGER is the timeless role-playing classic developed by the "Dream Team" of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY.
Featuring revolutionary gameplay and an epic tale of time travel and high adventure, CHRONO TRIGGER captured the hearts of a gaming generation, selling over three-and-a-half million copies around the world.
With CHRONO TRIGGER for Android, you can experience the timeless story and dynamic battles of this beloved classic any time, anywhere—with intuitive touch screen controls making the experience smoother than ever. Venture also to the Dimensional Vortex and Lost Sanctum, two additional areas from the Nintendo DS remake of the game.
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. Whether you're a first-time player or a longtime fan, this epic quest to save a planet's future promises hours of enthralling adventure!
- Includes the two additional areas from the Nintendo DS version of the game.
The Dimensional Vortex: A mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: Enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
- Intuitive touch screen controls make it easier than ever to navigate this vast world of adventure.
In battle, slide and tap to select targets and cut through your foes!
- Graphics optimzed especially for Android.
- Supports eight languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), Korean and Japanese.
- Employ a wide range of "techs" to dispatch your foes in thrilling battles.
Combine the powers of your party members to unleash two- and three-person combos.
Over fifty combinations in all offer players numerous options and in-depth combat!
A chance encounter amid the festivities of Guardia's Millennial Fair in Leene Square introduces our young hero, Crono, to a girl by the name of Marle.
Deciding to explore the fair together, the two soon find themselves at an exhibition of the Telepod, the latest invention by Crono's longtime friend Lucca.
Marle, fearless and brimming with curiosity, volunteers to assist in a demonstration. An unanticipated malfunction, however, sends her hurtling through a rift in the dimensions.
Taking hold of the girl's pendant, Crono bravely follows in pursuit. But the world into which he emerges is the one of four centuries before...
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. The epic quest to save a planet's future makes history once again.
* Android Compatibility *
"FINAL FANTASY" may not perform as intended on the latest version of Android. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to address this issue in the coming days.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope that you continue to enjoy playing "FINAL FANTASY".
The size of the application is 46.39MB. Installation via Google Play requires approximately 240MB of available memory.
Initially released in Japan in 1987, the original FINAL FANTASY amazed audiences with its rich story and stunning graphics.
Players guide the Warriors of Light as they set out on a quest to restore the crystals to their former luster. Its side view battles, choice and promotion of character classes, and sprawling world explored with fantastic vehicles quickly became standards of the series. This game set the stage for all FINAL FANTASY games to come.
■Take part in intense combat with the largest parties in FINAL FANTASY history!
FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST is a casual and light-hearted game in which you continuously battle enemies to advance through the many available stages. Defeat foes to level up, which in turn grants you character slots to add more and more members to your party.
Simply tap or drag your finger over a character to unleash an attack. Touch multiple characters in quick succession to experience exhilarating and fast-paced battle unlike anything you’ve ever played before!
Once every three hours, the Fever option will appear. Once activated, you will be able to attack without waiting for ATB gauges to refill as long as the chocobo-themed music is playing. Deal as much damage as you can before the battle fever ends!
■Featuring nostalgic pixel art and music from throughout the FINAL FANTASY series!
Progress through the game to unlock over 20 different classic jobs, including warrior, monk, red mage, and more! Each job brings its own special abilities to the battleground, where you will encounter timeless FINAL FANTASY foes such as behemoths, bombs, and cactuars. At the end of each stage waits a harrowing encounter with a fiendish FINAL FANTASY boss!
The game’s musical library comes packed with over 30 songs from the series, the majority of which are themes from battle. The perfect soundtrack to listen to as you crush your enemies and see them driven before you!
■Track your collection of every character, enemy, and item with in-game catalogs!
The game’s three catalogs will keep a record of every character that joins your ranks, every enemy you encounter, and every item you obtain. Collect them all and open the catalogs to flip through the nostalgia whenever you like!
■Purchase premium characters and new game worlds!
The in-game shop offers access to 35 famous characters from a number of FINAL FANTASY titles. Each purchase ensures you will receive a new, random character, and FINAL FANTASY characters who before existed only as polygons have been redrawn here in original pixel art form! Which powerful favorites will join your party? You are also able to purchase additional game stages from FINAL FANTASY VII, FINAL FANTASY X, and FINAL FANTASY XIII. Board airships bound for these new worlds and expand your adventures and collections!
With a full 3-D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS can now be played as never before. Take part in the epic sequel that unfolds nearly two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IV. Classic characters make their return alongside several new heroes, such as Ceodore, son of Cecil and Rosa.
- Ten Playable Tales
Begin your journey with "Ceodore's Tale." Complete it to unlock the tales of six additional characters, which can be played in any order, and then return to the core story with "Kain's Tale," "The Lunarian's Tale," and "The Crystals." A total of ten tales in all, and all contained in FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS.
- Active Time Battle
Take control of exhilarating combat made possible by the non-stop action in Square Enix's iconic battle system.
- Lunar Phases
Feel the moon's presence in combat, as its waxing and waning influences the potency of attacks and abilities of all combatants. Lunar phases cycle naturally with the passage of in-game time, or when resting at an inn, tent, or cottage.
- Band Abilities
Combine the strength of your party members to awesome effect with Band abilities that can be unlocked through in-game events or by leveling your characters' Affinity.
Keep an eye on your current location and nearby surroundings, or tap for quick access to the world map.
- Google Play Game Support
Step up to meet all-new challenges offered by dozens of achievements.
Seventeen years have passed since the war's end, and the son born to King Cecil and Queen Rosa of Baron has grown into a young man. Prince Ceodore has enlisted in the airship fleet known as the Red Wings, eager to meet the expectations demanded of his blood and station. Yet once more another moon has appeared in the sky, and with it vast hordes of monsters intent on destruction. The brief peace enjoyed by the Blue Planet now stands threatened under the shadow of impending catastrophe.
FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
Devices that have already checked and had no issue so far can be found on the page below.
More devices will be added to the list once we can see the game runs fine on those devices.
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
Would you sacrifice the one you love to save the world?
The newest addition to the globally acclaimed RPG series Chaos Rings has arrived! Explore a captivating new adventure and brand-new game system in this latest installation!
Time is stagnant; the Destroyer has forced the world to the brink of destruction. In this desolate era, Darwin, the chosen one, discovers his fate; he must slaughter the sacrifices and offer their souls, all to salvage the world.
Five were chosen to be sacrificed. Of the five is a girl, Marie—a dear childhood friend.
Will he carry out his fate? The decision lies in your hands.
This exhilarating adventure can be enjoyed by everyone, even those unfamiliar with Chaos Rings and Chaos Rings Omega. Don't hesitate to immerse yourself in this fantastical world!
-A storyline molded by the player's choices
-Hidden bosses and endings
-Enhanced graphics using a new rendering engine
-A strategic new battle system
-An array of character voices and music
-Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, and Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) language support
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1 GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
The latest version of CHAOS RINGS, the smash-hit and best-selling game in fifteen countries, now comes to Android!
CHAOS RINGS Omega is the latest installment in the globally successful CHAOS RINGS series of role-playing games. Players can now enjoy enjoy all of the following on their Android devices: gorgeous 3-D graphics, smooth animations, a classic RPG gameplay feel, refined user interfaces, a rich story that ties in directly to the previously released CHAOS RINGS, and more!
The story is based on the Arc Arena life-or-death tournament. This fight to the death takes places on Earth, a full 10,000 years before the events of the previous game. As the youthful and daring Vieg, you will take part in epic battles directly related to the CHAOS RINGS story, the tragedies that arose because of them, and a wondrous tale ten millennia in the making.
CHAOS RINGS OMEGA is sure to slake the thirst for adventure of players both returning and new to the series.
• An intricate story that ties in directly to the previous CHAOS RINGS title
• Beautiful graphics and smoothly animated 3-D characters
• Refined gameplay and battle system
• Japanese voice acting from top-quality talent
• Tons of secret content including hidden bosses and a bonus scenario
- What are One-Time Passwords?
- A Square Enix account is required to use this application
(* You must also have purchased either FINAL FANTASY XI or FINAL FANTASY XIV and registered the accompanying registration codes to your account)
- Getting a Square Enix account
To register this application to an account, you will first need to log in to the Square Enix account management system and follow the instructions on the "One-Time Password" page.
- Square Enix account management system
- Square Enix Software Token support center