Have patience and follow the guidelines in this free eBook and you too could become a top blogger, and maybe even make some money from it!
- Create a website from scratch.
- Intuitive drag & drop experience designed specifically for touchscreen.
- Maximize creativity with a wide range of text, media and design elements.
- Control and customize fonts, colors and background images, even upload your own logo.
- Browse and upload images directly from your photo library.
- Choose from over 100 beautiful themes.
- Save and sync across devices so you can pick up where you left off on desktop or mobile.
- Check your site analytics from anywhere with an interactive stats dashboard.
- Support for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Material Design Aesthetics
Weebly for Phones:
- Start a new blog with our powerful drag & drop creator and modern themes.
- Create new blog posts while on the go.
- Easily add text, photos and videos to your blog posts.
- Apply custom filters that make your photos stand out.
- Instantly respond to blog comments & form entries.
- Share your posts to Facebook & Twitter with one click.
- Start a new store and begin selling products online.
- Add new products: photos, descriptions, options (like color or size) and prices.
- Instantly start accepting payments with Stripe.
- Track, manage and process orders.
- Receive notifications whenever a new order is placed.
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries.
- Check your site stats from anywhere.
- View and respond to contact form entries from your site visitors.
We love to hear your feedback. Please send your comments & suggestions to email@example.com.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
- عمل نسخة احتياطية لتدوينات الحالية الى خدمة Drive من جوجل ..
- البحث في التدوينات
- تغيير لون الخط ..
- تعديل العنوان ..
- عرض التاريخ واللون مع العنوان في القائمة الرئيسية ..
- اختيار طريقة ترتيب التدوينات ..
- مشاركة التدوينه ..
- عمل نسخة احتياطية لتدوينات الحالية على الذاكرة ..
- ارفاق صور وملفات صوت مع التدوينة
- قفل البرنامج
- عرض تاريخ كتابة التدوينه بالهجري ..
- والكثير ..
"أذونات التطبيق" :
"الكاميرا" : لالتقاط الصور وارفاقها مع التدوبنة .
"التخزين" : لحفظ ملفات النسخ الاحتياطي والصور والصوت في الذاكرة الخارجية .
"تسجيل الصوت" : لارفاقة مع التدوينة .
"البحث عن حسابات على الجهاز" و " إمكانية دخول كامل إلى الشبكة":
لخاصية النسخ الاحتياطي الى خدمة Drive من جوجل
이 앱을 이용하여 방문자 수, 댓글정보, 글 작성을 하실 수 있습니다
아직 티스토리 공식 안드로이드 앱이 없어 웹 브라우저를 통한 계정입력 등의 불편을 없애기 위한 앱으로
현재는 간단한 몇가지 기능만 제공 하고 있습니다.
*키패드가 안보이신다는 글이 가끔 올라오는데요. 안 올라올 이유는 없어 보이는데 ㅠㅠ; 블로그 주소 입력란을 터치해도 올라오지 않는지 자세한 내용 알려주시면 확인해 보겠습니다.감사합니다.
* 이 프로그램은 공식 티스토리 모바일 프로그램이 아닙니다. 개인적으로 티스토리 모바일 관리가 불편해서 만든 것이라 티스토리에서 제공하지 않는 기능이나 로그인이 계속 풀리는 문제 등으로 인해 작동이 완벽하지 않은 점 양해 바랍니다.
* 버그나 오류 문의는 아래 블로그에 댓글로 올려주시면 답변 드리겠습니다 ^^
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
With Jimdo for Android, you can:
• Create a website wherever you are
• Edit content on an existing website
• Check your site statistics
• Publish and share blog posts
• Add photos and galleries
• Add text, headings, and horizontal lines
• Edit site structure including pages and navigation
CREATE A FREE WEBSITE
Sign up and create a new website directly from the app. Choose a layout, enter a website name, and your new site is online. All Jimdo websites are already optimized for mobile devices and look great on a computer as well.
EDIT AN EXISTING SITE
If you already have a Jimdo site, you can log in and edit your site with the app. Add photos and text, create or modify pages, and monitor your statistics. Log in to your site on a computer for additional functionalities and to create an online store.
CHECK YOUR STATISTICS
JimdoPro and JimdoBusiness users can monitor their website statistics from the app. Track unique visitors, page views, and most popular pages.
CREATE, EDIT, AND PUBLISH BLOG POSTS
Write and publish blog posts on your mobile device or tablet. Add photos and text to blog posts. Add categories to your posts, choose which posts to display on different parts of your website, and share posts.
CHOOSE YOUR WEBSITE ADDRESS
Your new Jimdo website is online at yourwebsitename.jimdo.com
Take a photo with your phone or tablet and add it to your website with the app. You can also add existing photos from your Camera Roll. Insert individual photos or create a gallery with multiple images. You can also add image captions, create links, and adjust photo alignment.
ADD TEXT, HEADINGS, & HORIZONTAL LINES
Add and edit text and headings on your website through the app. Use different-sized headings (H1, H2, H3) and horizontal lines to structure and separate content.
EDIT YOUR SITE STRUCTURE
Edit your site’s navigation and create as many pages as you want. You can also hide, rename, rearrange, and delete pages within the app.
NEW TO JIMDO? WELCOME!
You can use the web version of Jimdo to access tons of great free features like additional templates and advanced design and style options. You can even build an online store.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions about using the app? Here’s more info for you: http://support.jimdo.com/mobile/
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
"It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
"Complete makeover with a Material-inspired design" — Dr Rita, AndroidPolice
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Live Markdown Preview * [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- View Mode in Markdown
- Live Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as on your dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ "Fast" Send, now with custom mail recipients
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Repair recordings (fix header information of wav-files)
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app.
You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
Squarespace Note helps anyone record their ideas on the fly. Writers, bloggers, and others can use the app to record inspiration and ideas as they happen; notes can be sent via e-mail, or synced with a range of popular services including Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
• One of the quickest ways to jot down ideas and reminders on an Android device.
• Sync your notes with e-mail, Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, and more.
• The lightweight mobile app immediately loads a blank canvas when it’s launched.
• Unbranded, black and white feel lets you concentrate on content, not presentation.
Please note! Squarespace Note is a passthrough application. Your notes will actually be stored and managed in the endpoint services you connect to this application.