Gautama Buddha, also known as Siddhartha Gautama, was the Spiritual Teacher who founded Buddhism.
-Chant for Meditation
-Introduction to Buddhism
-Beautiful Image Gallery
Keywords: Buddhism, Buddha, Buddhist meditation, Gautama Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama Buddha, Lord Buddha
*Description translated to Dutch(Boeddhistische Meditatie), Filipino(Budista Bulay), Chinese(Simplified-佛教冥想), Chinese(Traditional-佛教冥想),French(Méditation Bouddhiste), German(Buddhistische Meditation), Indonesian(Meditasi Buddhis), Japanese(仏教のめい想), Korean(South Korea-불교 명상), Malay(Buddha Meditasi), Russian(буддийской медитации), Spanish(La Meditación Budista), Thai(การนั่งสมาธิ), Turkish(Budist Meditasyon), Vietnamese(Phật giáo Thiền)
★★★★★Quotes under various categories..!!
The word "Buddha" is a term for "The Awakened One" – someone who has has transcended ignorance and perceives the universe as it really is.
A Buddha is a person who has reached the spiritual state of "Bodhi" which means Enlightenment. A person who achieves this state can be referred to as a Buddha.
As Buddha himself states, "All living beings have the Buddha nature and can become Buddhas."
Download and enjoy the great features of this app....
We have found a new way to generate some money from this free app. using this new search tool, we can keep creating apps and give them to you completely free forever! This search is from our search partner and give you access to great web search via a search icon, bookmark link and homepage. You may remove them at your choice. Thanks.
Quote: Peace is simple you don't need to pray to it you don't need to build churches for it you just need to embrace it.
+ Automatically updating beautiful Buddhist Music without upgrade application.
+ Playing Buddhism song.
+ Show currently playing on the Notification Bar.
# Personal facebook for friends: https://www.facebook.com/nguyenvanhung010291
TAGS: Buddhist Music, relaxing music, meditation, best meditation music, peaceful music, meditation music,meditative music. Application will automatically downloads ~25 songs to your sdcard so make sure you have enough free memory(>100MB) in SDCARD to download all songs.
***Please connect to Wifi or high speed 3G for firstime of using application to download songs more faster. And give a moment for a review if possible. Thanks.
* Legal Disclaimer: Any content, including but not limited to, images, text, sound bytes, phrases, logos, names, titles, not owned by CHF.VN belongs to their respected owners. We do not take credit nor claim to take credit for any of said content. Any content used is used at a fan-base stand point. We simply provide free positive advertising. If you for any reason own content produced by CHF.VN and do not wish to receive, no-obligation, free advertising to your fans, contact us immediately with the proper documentation to prove the material is yours and we will remove it upon request. If you want specific credit like your name/website/business/etc to be advertised we will do that as well. There is no need to take legal action, we will respect the owners wishes, just contact us first. Any content used without permission does follow under sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law title 17, U. S. Code. FAIR USE section 107 document FL-102, however we respect our users and producers therefore we will remove it upon request like stated above. ALL CONTENT NOT OWNED BY CHF.VN BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS. SUPPORT THEM IN ANY WAY YOU CAN. This application is NOT a officially licensed product and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. This applications is an unofficial fan based application.
Start your meditation practice with this app everyday, you will be guided and motivated by your friends or meditators nearby.
To attain enlightenment is not a dream, if you keep practice by using this app you will be upgraded to next level of wisdom.
Just one app in your pocket - a.k.a. Breath2Meditate app is the ultimate meditation platform for those looking for enlightenment!
+ This app is absolutely free, it never cost you a thing!
+ You can share your meditation session with people around the world if you like.
+ Exchange your meditations experience with your friends by using our free messaging system.
+ Free bell, wood and gong sound.
+ Unlike other meditation app, we never charge or asking for credit.
+ Included ads (except in meditation timer).
+ Daily meditation reminder.
Visit our site: http://www.breath2meditate.com
Meditation tips: "Stopping your mind is the secret to success!"
More features are coming!
"To promote Buddha's core teachings and practices in English, with fellowship based on high moral values."
To be the spiritual conduit in the community -- to bring people who are searching for Love and Happiness through the Dhamma.
To promote fellowship and friendship among Buddhists.
1. Salutation to the Triple Gem
2. Homage to the Buddha
3. Recollection of the Buddha the Dhamma and the Sangha
4. The Three Refuges
5. Taking the Five Precepts
6. Transference of Merits
7. Spreading Loving Kindness to all Beings
8. The Eight Victories and Blessing
9. An Invitation to Devas
10. The Victors Cage
Language: Thai & English
Dharma Meditation Trainer is your personal trainer for relaxing and enlightening meditation. It features 10 levels of enlightenment with deeper quotes to meditate on in every level. All with a simple to use meditation timer.
Simply start meditating for 5 minutes everyday to feel the difference. After ten days you will gain a level and further enlightenment. Added End-Of-Meditation-Sound as requested!
You can easily set the meditation sounds and target duration in the preferences screen (click the phone's menu button in the first screen).
Dharma Meditation Trainer helps you remember to meditate with a daily notification. You can turn this off or on in the configuration page.
Early Buddhist philosophers created a pluralist metaphysical and phenomenological system, in which all experiences of people, things and events can be broken down into smaller and smaller perceptual or perceptual-ontological units called "dharmas".
Dharma Meditation Trainer - Your trainer to happiness and enlightenment.
* Progressive and not random meditation plan
* 20 new photos
* More than 100 quotations
* Added Homescreen Widget
* Support for SD installation
* Meditation reminder notification - configurable in setting page.
* Default to play sound at the end of the meditation.
* Added End-Of-Meditation-Sound
* Configurable meditation sounds
* Configurable target duration
* Every level uncovers more quotes and photos
* Share quotes to earn more Karma points
* Ten enlightening levels
* Easy to use controls
The mental exercise known as meditation is found in all religious systems. Buddhist meditation encompasses a variety of meditation techniques that aim to develop mindfulness, concentration, supramundane powers, tranquility, and insight. There are a number of different Buddhist meditation techniques that followers and many meditation enthusiasts practice. Objectivity in this case can be a valuable aid to clear thinking. With objectivity comes concentration, the ability to focus the mind and keep in focused on a single point or object.
This app mentions some of the techniques employed in buddhist meditation.
Contents of this App:
** Identifying the five basic methods.
** Contemplation of impermanence.
** The five types of Zen.
Meditation is practised by many individuals to train their mind and inducing a mode of consciousness. Buddhist medication includes techniques designed to promote relaxation, contact spiritual guides, build internal energy, receive psychic visions, and to get closer to God. Meditation is a reminder that spirituality leads to supreme power.
This App will guide through the different techniques employed in buddhist meditation.
Grab this App Now!
Note: medication log, medication tracker have no relevant information.
+ Added Simplified Chinese.
+ Added video/audio links to Youtube and Tudou to provide multimedia experience.
+ Enlarged font size for better reading experience.
+ Included Ads in each page for free app version.
Available in Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Other apps have lower Mb size and only 5 mins of music that is repeated endlessly. This app offers you 3 sessions with more than 2 total hours without any fragment of music repeated. There aren't other app in Android that offers you this.
If you are searching a good app with nice design, customizable and with good quality music, this is the best app you can find at Play store.
Meditation relax music is highly recommended: to relax, for meditation, how anti stress therapy, to sleep, to study, to read, how ambient music, to practise yoga, reiki, kabalah, harmonization, taichi, zen, and more...
- More than 2 hours of relaxing music divided into three parts without any fragment repeated
- Sophisticated and attractive design
- You can listen the music in background while you are doing other things
- You can customize the app with 9 images and 6 seekbars
- Play to play the audio, Pause to stop and again Play to resume
- Navigation bar to choose the piece of song you want to listen
- Possibility to activate the SLEEP MODE to stop the audio and exit the application, with 9 time options to choose
- Installation on SD card
- Available for over 99% Android devices, including tablets
- Available at English and Spanish language
Now you can get RELAX POINTS and earn 8 different states
Download Meditation relax music right now and start enjoying as soon as possible to this wonderful application.
P.S.: Also you can try the apps: Classic Piano relax music, Nature relax music and Chill out relax music, they will surprise you.
Please email problems or suggestions. We are listening and want to provide a quality app.
--meditation & relaxation
--cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
***Qi Gong meditation videos (link to Excel At Life's YouTube channel)
--Day on the Farm Mindfulness
--Magical Forest for Children (and the young at heart)
--Cloud Castles for Children
--Sunrise On the Beach
Improve your physical health, relax and reduce your stress by learning Qi Gong, gentle movement combined with breathing. Qi Gong is a basic form of Tai Chi where you can experience the health benefits of Tai Chi without the years of training.
Daily Qi Gong meditation:
**Manages stress and related symptoms such as depression and anxiety
**Reduces the impact of physical illness particularly arthritis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure
**Reduces pain and improves quality of life
**Improves quality of sleep and reduces insomnia
Download this app for links to VIDEOS teaching the methods of Qi Gong as well as providing meditative Qi Gong. The videos are provided by Dr. Monica Frank, a psychologist with over 20 years experience treating anxiety and stress related disorders. She has over 10 years training in Tai Chi and sport & exercise psychology. She combines this training with her background in hypnosis to provide a meditative relaxation experience.
Learn to relax and manage stress with relaxation audios that teach the three main methods of relaxation: breathing, muscle relaxation, and guided imagery.
Also, relaxation has been shown to reduce depression due to the effect on the neurotransmitters associated with depression.
Access calming moods through relaxation methods.
Meditation audios are based on the Buddhist psychology methods.
To download relaxation audios directly to your device go to ExcelAtLife.com.
Look for other self-help apps from ExcelAtLife that will help you learn to relax, manage anxiety and reduce stress.
Reason for permissions:
1) READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY--necessary when listening to audios to pause playback when phone call is received (Excel At Life never accesses identity)
2) FULL INTERNET ACCESS AND VIEW NETWORK STATE--necessary to determine if internet access is available when linking to articles and audios
Meditative Music : A number of compositions by Gary Hall, designing to help practitioners develop meditation.
Meditative Guiding Voice: A nice smoothing voice giving easy-to-follow instruction of meditation practice. This guiding voice acts like personal meditation trainer to any individual who wishes to practice meditation alone.
Meditative Visuals: A compilation of selected visuals by Ajahn Chalermchai, an expert on Buddhist Art, of Wat Rong Khun is presented here to help practitioners contemplate meditation.
Now that you have learned all about the application, we do hope you will use it to helpmake your meditation practices pleasant and joyful.
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
Arta running from one place to another?
Endure infernal noise all day?
Work work and nothing but work?
You have not a moment for you?
Relax your body and mind, dedicate a few minutes a day to Relax Meditation music and Relaxing Wallpapers and you can see how your body and mind will thank you.
Once you are inside the program, lie yoga exercises, or close your eyes and let yourself go with the music and see how sales of this state of stress.
Relax Meditation Music Zen funds contains 3 beautiful sight to relax while sounding background music specially selected to relax and escape your mind.
Each contains a different music funds.
You can then select the length of it and the Fund.
Soon more funds and music!
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
More from developer
- Fundamentals of Buddhism
- Entire Dhammapada Translation (over 300 quotes)
- 21 Lamrim Meditations with Custom Timer
- Daily Reminders
Optimized for Phones and Tablets!
The most complete Buddhism App on the market! The Only one you need.
Covers all the bases to get you started with Buddhism and keep you on track.
== Fundamentals of Buddhism ==
The main fundamentals explained in simple terms for beginners or for quick reference.
More on the way!
== Excerpts from the Dhammapada ==
The entire Dhammapada Translation in App (Over 300 quotes and roughly 1000 lines of text.)
== Meditation Timer with the Complete 21 Lamrim Meditations ==
A lot of work went into the Meditation area.
You can choose your Meditation Time from one of 4 presets or choose your own Custom Time.
Option to play Meditation End Sound.
Meditations are broken down into pieces which overall contain:
How to start, The Lamrim Meditation Explained, Additional Detail, In Practice example (also called "In Break") and followed by a Dedication Prayer.
== Meditation End Sound ==
Select whether to play a bell at the end of Meditation or not.
== Daily Reminder Notification ==
Select if and when you would like to be reminded daily.
- Tested and supports versions of Android from 2.1 and greater.
- This app has been optimized for Phones and Tablets!
You will automatically use the Tablet version if your screen size is 7" or more (Nexus 7, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", etc.)
We would appreciate your feedback if you would like to send us an email with features requests, issues noticed, etc. Please see the App page on our Developer Site below.
Please report/email us any feedback or bugs and we will respond quickly.
Keywords: Buddhism, Buddhist Meditation, Meditation, Buddhism Quotes, Buddhist Quotes, Lamrim, Dhammapada