"The update is awesome! I am using this as my all-time lockscreen now." - Salman Qureshi, AndriodGuys.com
Take control of your lock screen for the important things: quickly-opening notifications, smart app shortcuts, password, calendar, & weather. Find everything you need at just a glance and get to task faster.
- Notifications: Notifications from your favorite apps appear immediately on the front page so you never miss a thing--open the apps with just a swipe
- Dashboard: A side panel for an individual’s more detailed information: an hourly weather forecast, a schedule of calendar events, and five smart app shortcuts
- App Shortcuts: SnapLock's App Rhythm feature discovers which apps you use most at different times, so your lock screen is ready to go with the app shortcuts you want, when you want them
- Keypad & Pattern Passcode: Similar to an iPhone, users can set a PIN code password for phone security or use an Android-style pattern lock
- Beautiful Wallpaper: Select one of the included 500px works of professional photographers for your lock screen image
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"The best locker so far...it gets better with every update." - Stef andy
"Neat. In all honesty, this app is a hidden gem." - Dante Salvatore
"Clean, simple and beautiful!" - Nelson Guidos
You must purchase the upgrade in order to use this theme.
If you don't know what NiLS is go to http://bit.ly/get-nils
Please Note - This theme WON'T work on NiLS widget ! only on the notifications floating panel
How to use:
1. Install the latest NiLS version from Google Play.
2. Purchase the upgrade by clicking "Unlock all features" on NiLS app.
3. Install this theme.
4. Go to NiLS App > Notifications Panel and choose this theme from the top dropdown list.
This theme was created by Julien Maille
Keep all your private data safe and secure using this app. This app will enable to keep any if your app data secure and personal.
After opening this app, you will see all your application on your android device. you can select any application in that list in which you are willing to keep lock. so that pp will request for your password each time any user tries to open it. Hence no one will be able to access that app without a password or a pattern.
- Password Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Kitkat backgrounds on app lock screen
- Simple UI/UX
- Easy to understand and operate
Your favorite images will appear when the screen turns off.
If your device is Android2.2 or later, "Force Lock" Please to enabled.
Older versions will take about 5 seconds to Screen-off.
[Notes on uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Please place this widget on your home screen.
Setting appears in the following operations.
(Please operate while the image is displayed.)
- Double-tap the screen.
- Press the Menu key of the device.
- Select Settings in the notification area.
[notice] Some devices may not operate.
(Android1.6 model selection, please refrain from the notification area.)
You can change the display time.
Vibration can be enabled.
If the device is difficult to press the power button, please use.
[Pics Screen Off] ---------------------
-When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink. -You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high. -You can share this application too. -Best if you are having party and you can use it as LED lights or DJ lights. In this application you can control the intensity of flash alerts.
It will give you flash notifications which is very useful at times.
*4 different shapes to choose from.
*You choose the color of the shapes.
*You choose the thickness of the shapes.
*You choose the color of the background.
*You choose the speed the shapes are draw.
*You choose the max number of shapes.
This is the free lite version and some of the above functions are limited, please download the full version to get all the above functions and create the most amazing live wallpapers you have ever seen.
* Create Events based on different conditions (Location, Wifi, Bluetooth, Date, Time, Screen, Battery state or level, Headset, GPS)
* Run specific actions or Profiles for specific events
* Prioritize, delay events or lock profiles for specific amount of time
* Call different actions (including existing events, other applications or their actions)
* Separate ringtone & notification volumes
* Create actions (widgets) to events or profiles
★ Sfen is free!
* open sourced for anyone to contribute to project on GitHub: https://github.com/lordgreg/Sfen
* multi-language and even you can help with translation to your native language. Sfen is currently translated to Dutch, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish. Help with translations on crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/sfen
★ Contact Sfen
* email: email@example.com
* facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sfenapp
* google plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105320324349424689518/105320324349424689518/posts
* twitter: https://twitter.com/gpapez
The only app to feature 500px and flickr photos for FREE and, has NO ADS! Download, share and, enjoy!
I have always wanted a simple to use wallpaper app that can transition my Android's wallpaper from time to time. I couldn't find one with good quality wallpapers and, ones without spam ads, on the Play store. And so, I made Transitions, keeping in mind that there are others like me who want a quality wallpaper app. Transitions runs on Android devices from Gingerbread (2.3) to KitKat (4.4).
Track flickr API uptime/downtime status here: http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/flickr
- Choose a source of images to swipe through. Enjoy the awesome pictures that http://500px.com and flickr get everyday, delivered right to your phone without any hassle!
- *NEW!* Now you can create your own image source by discovering them through a simple search that searches both 500px and flickr.
- Like a wallpaper you are looking at? No problem, tap the image icon in the footer action bar and it will be set as your wallpaper.
- Change sources that you are currently viewing.
- To enable AUTOMATIC WALLPAPER TRANSITION, visit the settings page and enable the feature.
- Choose a source for the transition feature.
- Choose number of images, frequency, notifications (contains interesting image title info) for the transition feature!
- Share the URL of a photo you are viewing quick and easy! (might use mobile network depending on the share method you choose)
- Awesome caching feature which will make Transitions behave well on your phone.
IMPORTANT! READ THIS! This app needs an active connection to the internet and will use your mobile network if not connected to wifi. For best photo viewing experience, always connect to wifi and avoid unnecessary carrier data usage.
If you have any comments, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Help me make this a better app by reporting bugs as well.