It works only with Smart Launcher 1.12 or higher, only on phones! This is a beta, please don't leave negative feedback if you are not satisfied just contact me via mail for a refund, thank you!
To enable it follow these steps:
- Open Smart Launcher → Preferences → Lockscreen, then select the new lockscreen and choose "select as lockscreen";
- Now press the standby button 2 time, the new lockscreen should be active.
- Security PIN;
- Music control;
- Customizable background;
- Notifications on screen;
- Double tap to turn off the screen.
"The update is awesome! I am using this as my all-time lockscreen now." - Salman Qureshi, AndriodGuys.com
Take control of your lock screen for the important things: quickly-opening notifications, smart app shortcuts, password, calendar, & weather. Find everything you need at just a glance and get to task faster.
- Notifications: Notifications from your favorite apps appear immediately on the front page so you never miss a thing--open the apps with just a swipe
- Dashboard: A side panel for an individual’s more detailed information: an hourly weather forecast, a schedule of calendar events, and five smart app shortcuts
- App Shortcuts: SnapLock's App Rhythm feature discovers which apps you use most at different times, so your lock screen is ready to go with the app shortcuts you want, when you want them
- Keypad & Pattern Passcode: Similar to an iPhone, users can set a PIN code password for phone security or use an Android-style pattern lock
- Beautiful Wallpaper: Select one of the included 500px works of professional photographers for your lock screen image
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"The best locker so far...it gets better with every update." - Stef andy
"Neat. In all honesty, this app is a hidden gem." - Dante Salvatore
"Clean, simple and beautiful!" - Nelson Guidos
It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
- Great design and awesome performance.
- Active mode (uses the device's sensors to wake your device up when you need it.)
- The ability to use AcDisplay as lockscreen.
- Incredible level of stability.
- Inactive hours (to save some battery.)
- Enable only while charging.
- Lots of another features such as: Blacklist, Dynamic background, Low-priority notifications and much more.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
★ What's next: Show/Add events, weather in the next few days on lock screen.
★ Hi Locker is your lock screen, you can customize everything with your own style.
★ Hi Locker with smart feature will automatically give some greetings to make you feel funny and friendly when using such as: good morning, good evening...
★ Enter your name: You can enter your name or favorite status on lock screen.
★ Hi locker displays notification on lock screen, you can easy to view, or delete notification by swiping left or right.
★ Drag "the dot" to circle lock or double tap to on "the dot" to unlock lock screen.
★ Open quickly or change usual app easily.
★ Wallpaper: Easy to change, add or delete wallpaper. Automatically change wallpaper after a period of time, blur wallpaper when you have new notification...
★ More watch’s user interfaces for choosing.
★ Weather: Automatically displaying weather information after a period of time.
Secure Lock Screen:
★ Hi Locker has two unlocking modes by password, you can choose unlocking by PIN or by “Drawing”.
★ Provide feature that allows showing, hiding notification on lock screen.
★ Smartly turning off password feature: Automatically turning off password mode when your device connects to wifi address.
The digital version of a posted "Keep Out" sign, these wallpapers will tell snoopers to get their hands off your phone! Some are humorous, taunting those who don't know your password, while some are simple reminders that your phone will remain locked until the password has been entered. Not only do these backgrounds send a clear message with their text, but they also feature fun or cute images that make them visually appealing as well.
To send a clear message that unwanted eyes are not permitted on your phone, simply download the app and set your favorite message as your background. You can even share these wallpapers with friends!
Explore Millions of Colours, You'll find over 7,142,166 user-named colours.
Explore Hundreds of Seasonal colours.
Empower Yourself with Colour Psychology.
- Set Solid Colour as your Phone Wallpaper.
- Solid colours save your battery power!
- Phone | Tablet Support.
- Millions of high quality colorus brought to by colourlovers.
- Add a Color to Favorites.
- Browse hundreds of seasonal colours [true, light, dark, bright] colours packs.
The only app to feature 500px and flickr photos for FREE and, has NO ADS! Download, share and, enjoy!
I have always wanted a simple to use wallpaper app that can transition my Android's wallpaper from time to time. I couldn't find one with good quality wallpapers and, ones without spam ads, on the Play store. And so, I made Transitions, keeping in mind that there are others like me who want a quality wallpaper app. Transitions runs on Android devices from Gingerbread (2.3) to KitKat (4.4).
Track flickr API uptime/downtime status here: http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/flickr
- Choose a source of images to swipe through. Enjoy the awesome pictures that http://500px.com and flickr get everyday, delivered right to your phone without any hassle!
- *NEW!* Now you can create your own image source by discovering them through a simple search that searches both 500px and flickr.
- Like a wallpaper you are looking at? No problem, tap the image icon in the footer action bar and it will be set as your wallpaper.
- Change sources that you are currently viewing.
- To enable AUTOMATIC WALLPAPER TRANSITION, visit the settings page and enable the feature.
- Choose a source for the transition feature.
- Choose number of images, frequency, notifications (contains interesting image title info) for the transition feature!
- Share the URL of a photo you are viewing quick and easy! (might use mobile network depending on the share method you choose)
- Awesome caching feature which will make Transitions behave well on your phone.
IMPORTANT! READ THIS! This app needs an active connection to the internet and will use your mobile network if not connected to wifi. For best photo viewing experience, always connect to wifi and avoid unnecessary carrier data usage.
If you have any comments, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Help me make this a better app by reporting bugs as well.