This HAND DRAWN theme will make your phone look exactly like a piece of paper with doodles on the screen!!! **ADW launcher or ADW EX is needed.** (ADW can be downloaded for free on the market)
This theme features:
-Over 70 High-Res Hand Drawn Icons including loads of icons designed espesially for this theme
-Custom desk doodle dock!!
-squiggly style google searchbar widget
-and many other hidden features
+many updates to come including more wallpapers
I am always willing to help with installing. just shoot me an e-mail and i should reply within minutes.
Quick install instructions:
1. Download ADW Launcher (there is a free version)
2. Go to ADW settings and click Themes Preferences
3. Click select your theme
4. Click DrAwN Theme
5. hit the Apply theme button AND THATS IT!!
*also under UI Settings in the adw menu, go to main dock then dock background, and under custom there is the desk dock. Thanks for downloading, and as promised, more themes and updates on the way!!!!
****to make icons bigger, in ui settings under icons then icon size, change to 150
*4 different shapes to choose from.
*You choose the color of the shapes.
*You choose the thickness of the shapes.
*You choose the color of the background.
*You choose the speed the shapes are draw.
*You choose the max number of shapes.
This is the free lite version and some of the above functions are limited, please download the full version to get all the above functions and create the most amazing live wallpapers you have ever seen.
More from developer
The only app to feature 500px and flickr photos for FREE and, has NO ADS! Download, share and, enjoy!
I have always wanted a simple to use wallpaper app that can transition my Android's wallpaper from time to time. I couldn't find one with good quality wallpapers and, ones without spam ads, on the Play store. And so, I made Transitions, keeping in mind that there are others like me who want a quality wallpaper app. Transitions runs on Android devices from Gingerbread (2.3) to KitKat (4.4).
Track flickr API uptime/downtime status here: http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/flickr
- Choose a source of images to swipe through. Enjoy the awesome pictures that http://500px.com and flickr get everyday, delivered right to your phone without any hassle!
- *NEW!* Now you can create your own image source by discovering them through a simple search that searches both 500px and flickr.
- Like a wallpaper you are looking at? No problem, tap the image icon in the footer action bar and it will be set as your wallpaper.
- Change sources that you are currently viewing.
- To enable AUTOMATIC WALLPAPER TRANSITION, visit the settings page and enable the feature.
- Choose a source for the transition feature.
- Choose number of images, frequency, notifications (contains interesting image title info) for the transition feature!
- Share the URL of a photo you are viewing quick and easy! (might use mobile network depending on the share method you choose)
- Awesome caching feature which will make Transitions behave well on your phone.
IMPORTANT! READ THIS! This app needs an active connection to the internet and will use your mobile network if not connected to wifi. For best photo viewing experience, always connect to wifi and avoid unnecessary carrier data usage.
If you have any comments, email me at email@example.com. Help me make this a better app by reporting bugs as well.