vitalz™ is an easy-to-use mobile app that can help people with memory problems keep track of symptoms. By answering questions and playing games every few weeks, the app will help provide a better view of your health over time.
The vitalz program connects people with memory problems to family and friends (who we call “Care Partners”) that make up a Care Team. Your Care Team can help you use the app and keep you safe by using vitalzone™, a GPS feature.
You can choose to share information from the app with your doctor. Since you don’t see your doctor or nurse every day, this information can help them see how you’re doing and support you with better care.
• Health Tracker: An easy-to-use tool that asks about physical and emotional health
• Performance Tests: “Game”-like tests that measure thinking skills
• Surveys: Short forms that ask about your symptoms and condition
• Care Team: Family and friends (Care Partners) that help you manage your condition
• vitalzone: A GPS feature that can help keep you safe
• To-dos: Reminders to take medicines or when to go to the doctor
• Tips: Information that can help with your memory