Was a bit dubious about this app given the reviews - but with Google's gracious refund policy in mind I thought I would give it a go anyway. Perfect - does exactly what it says on the tin! Mirroring from both iOS10 and MacOS Sierra devices works spot on. It isn't the cheapest app ($4.99 would be a better price point IMHO) but I'm happy! (Tested on Nvidia Shield TV)
I laid $ and this app crashes whenever I open it. You need to refund and fix this
Doesn't work, i want my money back
It is a shame, I bought it to mirror my screen using AirParrot 2 form the same company. Sadly is not working, all the time the app crashes and some times only works the audio for some seconds and close it suddenly. I hope the company put seriously effort to make this app usable again.
Can't even open it Every time I open it I get "unfortunately reflector 2 has stopped". I even tried a second download. Money thrown away.
just bought it for my projector but it doesn't work with my iphone! why did I pay 6.99 for this crap!
- Resolved a crash on Android 4.2 devices
- Added x86 Android device support
- Resolved an issue transitioning from YouTube streaming back to mirroring
- Resolved an issue when rotating devices that could cause them to disappear
- Miscellaneous performance and stability improvements
[ROOT] Stream all your music from all your apps over AirPlay, DLNA & Google Cast