Intended for toddlers and pre-schoolers, this game helps kids learn their alphabet through a classic memory game. This game includes a link to the full version which includes the two hardest levels (12 cards and 26 cards). The easiest level (6 cards) is free to try out!
✔ Letter review of the alphabet including phonic sounds
✔ Uppercase to lowercase matching
✔ Letter name to letter image matching
✔ American and British accents
✔ An encouraging chipmunk to cheer on your child
- Explores the concept of matching
- Showcases favorite characters from the BabyFirst network
- Tested by babies and toddlers
About BabyFirst: BabyFirst is the leading TV network made just for babies, toddlers and parents. Developed by educational experts, BabyFirst shows inspire a variety of developmental skills. Get BabyFirst on TV, online and in your mobile app store.
More from developer
* The kids love it! Damages the phone from overeagerness, but it's fun and much loved!
* Seriously awesome time waster. My toddler and I both love it!
* My phone us now called 'bubbles' by my lil one. "i want bubbles please"
* Absolutely lovely
* My nephew loves this game. He says "want to pop bubbles!"
* My 4 year old is in love with this game!
* Very fun indeed. My 3 year old sister loves this. No application issues.
* My 2 yrs old son is crazy with this app. Love it
* Keeps my 18 month old amused for hours!
* I downloaded this for my toddler. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it... It's quite soothing.
* Needs to win Best App for Mother's award!
* Colorful bubbles
* Hold finger in place to blow a giant bubble
* 8 different backgrounds or choose your own photo
* Bubble machine mode
* Shake to pop all bubbles
* Option to turn off sound
Fun for people of all ages or use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied.
- The kids absolutely love this one
- Perfect toddler distraction tool
- My 3 year old loves it
- My 18 year old loves it
- Couldn't recommend more highly to keep a youngster occupied. May have difficulty trying to retrieve your phone back again though
- Toddler loves it
Although you can use this to occupy your kid or toddler, it's best of course if you sit together. Let your child teach you how Chinese Numbers Match works. Research has shown that teaching is the best way for your child to learn!
We hope you enjoy this. If you have any suggestions or issues please let us know in the review comments or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!