In contrast to most math games, Number Lane focuses on a visual estimation instead of a discrete correct answer.
An understanding of the spatial representation of numbers may help in ‘sensing’ when the computed answer to a math problem is far from the correct answer. For example, some children can make a large magnitude mistake in computing a simple problem like 131-129, when using pencil and paper to do the calculation. They may forget to curry the 10's and get the answer 131-129=12. When someone has a spatial representation of 131 and 129, it will be apparent that 131 and 129 are very close together and 12 is too "big" to be the correct answer.
The following concepts are included in the current version.
- Integers, fractions and decimals on a number line
- Circular sections
- Two dimensional surfaces.
Number Lane is a game appropriate for all ages from 6 and above, as only knowledge of numbers 0 to 9 is needed some some of the exercises.
★The more your child gets Monkey to jump, the more your child gets thinking skills★
Tips : In the search bar, enter "JUMP BABY" or "olligodang", you can find all of our products.
KW) OLLIGODANG, JUMP BABY, JUMP KIDS, numbers, kids numbers, letters, letters games, abc, shapes, kids shapes, free games, kids games free,children, toddler, numbers, game, Korean, Alphabet,kids memory game, memory game, matching game, preschool, educational games, best kids games, best educational games for kids, preschool education, numbers game, letter game, alphabet games, numbers memory game, alphabet memory game, animals game, fish game, ladybug game, candy game, candy shop, duck game, duck memory game, animals sound effects, animal sounds, games for kids, memory game, match game, kids best memory game, kids, alphabet for kids, preschool, educational games, memory game for education, kids education, alphabet, letters for kids, memory game, game for kids, preschool education, best educational memory game words pronunciation, alphabet for kids, easy alphabet, learning letters, letters, memory game for kids, free memory game, memory game, preschool games, letters memory game, kids game, education for kids, teaching letters to kids, preschool alphabet, ladybug memory game, kids, apps for kids, educational apps for kids, kids, kids game, education
More from developer
* The kids love it! Damages the phone from overeagerness, but it's fun and much loved!
* Seriously awesome time waster. My toddler and I both love it!
* My phone us now called 'bubbles' by my lil one. "i want bubbles please"
* Absolutely lovely
* My nephew loves this game. He says "want to pop bubbles!"
* My 4 year old is in love with this game!
* Very fun indeed. My 3 year old sister loves this. No application issues.
* My 2 yrs old son is crazy with this app. Love it
* Keeps my 18 month old amused for hours!
* I downloaded this for my toddler. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it... It's quite soothing.
* Needs to win Best App for Mother's award!
* Colorful bubbles
* Hold finger in place to blow a giant bubble
* 8 different backgrounds or choose your own photo
* Bubble machine mode
* Shake to pop all bubbles
* Option to turn off sound
Fun for people of all ages or use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied.
- The kids absolutely love this one
- Perfect toddler distraction tool
- My 3 year old loves it
- My 18 year old loves it
- Couldn't recommend more highly to keep a youngster occupied. May have difficulty trying to retrieve your phone back again though
- Toddler loves it
Although you can use this to occupy your kid or toddler, it's best of course if you sit together. Let your child teach you how Chinese Numbers Match works. Research has shown that teaching is the best way for your child to learn!
We hope you enjoy this. If you have any suggestions or issues please let us know in the review comments or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!