Automatically send SMS and Email alarms when power is disconnected or connected.
* Auto start monitor when device boot up;
* Delay a while after power disconnected or reconnected, to make sure the detection is correct before sending alarms;
* Support SMS / Email alarms. For Email alarm you can take a picture or record a short video as attachment;
* Have option to disconnect Wifi, then use GPRS / 3G / 4G wireless data connection to send alarms. Because at this time the Wifi router your phone connected to maybe already powered off;
* Can auto send status, to make sure the app and your power is working fine;
* The monitor is running as service in the background;
If you want to send SMS alarms to multiple numbers, please seperate each number by commas. For example if you want to send SMS alarms to 12311111111 and 45622222222, please input:
If you want to send Email alarms to multiple address, please do the same as SMS. For example if you want to send Email alarms to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, please input:
1. If you are using Gmail to send Email alarms, please make sure you had enabled your gmail account "Low security device" login option, details can be found here:
2. This app is free for personal uses, please purchase it for commercial purpose. After purchasing, all ads are removed.
Any problems when using this app, please contact us by sending email to: