Download NQ Family Guardian for a 30-day FREE trial! Subscribe for US $4.99 per month.
Award-winning Parental Controls
• Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval
• National Parenting Publications Awards “Honors” Recipient
• Best Mobile App Awards “Platinum” Award
• International Business Awards “Gold” Award for Best New Software Product or Service of the Year
Web Filter: Block inappropriate websites.
App Filter: Make smart choices about which apps your children can download.
Contact Filter: Prevent harassing calls or texts by blocking certain numbers.
Monitors: Keep track of your children’s locations, messages, calls, browsing histories, apps, and photos.
Schedules: Control your children’s smartphone use by setting up times when they can make calls, browse the web, text, and play with apps.
Geo-Fences: Set up safe zones for your children and receive messages when they’re outside their zone.
Parent Portal: Checking up on your kids is as easy as opening a browser window! Our portal lets you monitor your child’s smartphone activities and change their settings, without ever needing to pick up your child’s phone.
Locate/Check-ins: Encourage your kids to tell you where they are by using an easy check-in function on their smartphones. You can also locate them if they forget to check in.
Panic Alarm: If your kids are in trouble, they can press the Panic Alarm button to send an alert message with their exact location to your phone.
Get started in 3 simple steps:
1. Download and install the NQ Family Guardian app on your child’s smartphone and follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
2. Sign up for an NQ account as part of the setup wizard in the app, or at family.nq.com.
3. Sign in at family.nq.com to see your dashboard and view your child’s recent activities.
Having “The Talk”
Before you set up NQ Family Guardian, download our Kids and Smartphones Toolkit (www.nqmobilefamily.com/familycontract). Developed with the National Cybersecurity Alliance, the kit includes tips to help parents and kids learn about how to stay safe when using your smartphone. Use our Mobile Family Contract so you and your kids can have a clear agreement about appropriate smartphone use.
We want to hear your thoughts
Love it? Please take a moment to add a review to the Play Store. Problems? Contact us at email@example.com. With your help we’ll continue to make NQ Family Guardian the best solution for parents and their smartphone loving kids.
Keep in touch with the NQ Mobile team.
Our blog: http://blog.nq.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NQMobile
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NQMobile
Like NQ Family Guardian? You’ll love our other products:
• NQ Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nqmobile.antivirus20
• NQ Mobile Vault: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.ps
About NQ Mobile
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile Internet services. NQ Mobile is a mobile security pioneer with proven competency to acquire, engage, and monetize customers globally. NQ Mobile's portfolio includes mobile security and mobile games as well as advertising for the consumer market and consulting, mobile platforms and mobility services for the enterprise market. As of December 31, 2013, NQ Mobile maintains a large, global user base of 481 million registered user accounts and 136 million monthly active user accounts through its consumer mobile security business. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit http://www.nq.com/.
Viary is a brand new tool that make behavior change easy, fun and rewarding. It helps the user to convert values and personal goals into concrete behaviors, which are tracked to support the user in their personal development.
Social support is given throughout the process for further inspiration, and individually tailored rewards can be created for motivation.
This allows management of AirTight Mobile clients from a central console. The policy configuration can be viewed using AirTight Mobile. Any change in configuration should be pushed from the AirTight Management Console.
For a detailed explanation of the items in the policy configuration, please refer to the AirTight Mobile User Guide for Windows.
- Monitors and prevents wireless security threats to your Android device
- Protects your Android device against wireless attacks for the selected profile
- Complements existing solutions like firewalls, anti-virus software, etc. on the device
AirTight Mobile offers the following features that protect the Android device:
1. Wireless Threat Monitoring and Blocking
- Connection to Rogue (non-allowed) APs
- Evil Twin Attacks
- Operation below minimum security
- Network bridging
- No Wi-Fi enforcement
2. Security Profiles
- Policy-based threat blocking
- Profile-switching based on AP association and IP Network Settings
3. Wireless Risk Level
- Assess High, Medium, or Low risk level
- Dynamic risk level computation
- Security and notification events maintained on the device, in the "AirTight" folder on storage.
1. If Bluetooth connections are already present when the AirTight Mobile is installed for the first time, then the Bluetooth connection may not be detected.
2. VPN detection is not supported.
3. The Bluetooth prevention policy will prevent file transfers using Bluetooth, but will not prevent pairing between the devices.
With 2Share you can select the 3 social network apps and it will reshare the intent so you don't have to repeat boring procedures. It also reminds the services selected the last time.
2Share is a very simple but useful app. It has not launcher view: it is, in fact used from the SEND or the SHARE action.
Örnek olarak bir haber sitesi okumak isterseniz Feza Search uygulaması ile sadece bir kaynak değil 48 farklı haber web sitesindeki farklı farklı haberlere göz atabilirsiniz. Uygulamamızda her kategori içerisinde kaç tane web sitesi varsa onları sayıları da gösterilmektedir.
Örnek olarak "Haberler" kategorisini vermek gerekirse;
Bazı haber sitesinde belirli sayıda habere ulaşabilirsiniz. Bir tek sayfada size onlarca farklı haber web sitesine ulaşarak gündemde ve dünyadaki bütün haberlere ulaşabilirsiniz.
- Editörün Seçtikleri
- Sosyal Medya
- E-mail Servisleri
Mobil ve masaüstü site ayırımı yapılmıştır.Mobil sitesi olan mobil olarak olmayan masaüstü site olarak açılacaktır.
NOT: Kullanıcılardan gelen şikayet, görüş ve önerileriniz bizim için değerlidir. Bize bilgilendirme maili attığınız bütün mailler dikkate alınacak ve geri dönüş yapılacaktır.
Daha fazla bilgi: http://fezasanatmedya.wordpress.com/2014/06/18/feza-search-v1-0-android/
A variety of features and filters helps you find the best fun mobile games and useful apps:
• Two preset filters show only apps with more than 4 stars ratings, free or paid.
• The kids filter offers apps only for kids
• The tag cloud allows to narrow down the search by choosing a tag or category
• After using the filters, results can be sorted by downloads, rating or relevance.
• In the advanced filters settings can be adjusted even more individually:
- The minimum rating filter allows to choose only applications with 3, 4, or 5 stars.
- The Superfree filter excludes apps with in-app-purchases
• Magazine reviews will be highlighted
• Store rank positions of the app are being displayed
• In the desktop version more information per app like videos, magazine reviews and awards can be added (coming 2015), which will be also accessible in the mobile version.
• Knicket has no hidden in-app-purchases, no fake or paid recommendations.
• To keep Knicket free it shows only clearly marked advertising.
• Knicket is available in English, French and German.
"If the usual way of searching for a new app leaves you frustrated, then give Knicket a try" // digitaltrends
"Knicket brings in a few interesting features and an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and is certainly worth your time." // thenextweb
"Yandex, Baidu and Google together, just for apps and mobile games. Awesome." // Jenny
Knicket makes searching for apps and games easy. It lets you discover the Apps-Sphere like never before. Discover the new Clash of Clans, Zombies vs. Plants, Pewpew and Monument Valley!
Currently, the pre-included search providers are:
* Creative Commons
* Google Images
Don't forget to add your favorite websites to search by navigating to Ultimate Search from your applications folder!
The application is working implementation of the tool discussed in this research paper "Android phone based appraisal of app behavior on cell networks" (http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2593916)
Quantifying an application’s signaling eﬃciency requires information about:
The data packets that were exchanged.
Corresponding RRC state transitions.
Unlike the existing applications and tools, this application neither requires any special hardware, nor retrieves RRC state in an oﬄine manner using a simulator. The functionality of the tool is split into two parts, the Packet Sniffer and the RRC State Logger.
The packet sniﬀer uses C_packetCapture a binary executable of libpcap, built using libpcap source code and Android NDK. The executable is launched in a shell with superuser privileges. The packet sniﬀer enables us to capture all uplink and downlink packets associated with a network interface, and stores the packet timestamp and header information corresponding to IP, UDP, TCP, and ICMP protocols, in a log.text ﬁle.
RRC State Logger
For Retrieving RRC States, we adopt a novel approach to ﬁnd and record the actual RRC state of the device at any given instant. Android Secret codes are required to switch to RRC service mode. The resulting RRC state transitions with timestamp are stored in a dump.txt file on sdcard.Currently we have secret codes for limited samsung devices, though a wide variety of secret codes are available for different manufacturers.
The detailed description of calculating an application's signalling efficiency from the data collected using our app (RRCpacketSniffer) has been described in this paper "Android phone based appraisal of app behavior on cell networks".
Currently the application supports all Samsung devices ranging from Galaxy S to Galaxy S5. We are working on getting support for other brand devices as well. All devices would require root permission.
Copyright (c), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice is mentioned and research paper is cited.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
This application does provide user friendly fetching of Android SDK packages from SDK repositories. It can be used for downloading, unzipping and managing of packages like Google API, latest Android API or Android Support Library.
Full, compileable and free sourcecode of this application is available under https://github.com/Rebell/sdkmanager
This is my first Android application. It has been made 100% on mobile using AIDE, just as a proof of a concept. I'd be happy to know about all the flaws of application, please report them on GPlay or Github.
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
Simple app to get your Android Device ID and also :
- Android version
- SDK Version
- Wi-Fi Mac Address
- Sim Serial
- Phone Number (some sim card)
- Signal Strength (update every second)
- Technology (update every second) such as HSPA, HSPA+, EDGE, GPRS, LTE, HSUPA, HSDPA, CDMA
- Device Model
*Can select at any value and copy it to clipboard and paste anywhere
The Nevo App is a universal remote control app that can control TVs, set-top boxes, audio devices, DVD players etc. The universal remote control feature supports devices from many manufacturers. The coverage of devices is captured within this SDK.
▪ Search with Google, Bing, Yahoo, blekko, or DuckDuckGo
▪ Stop search engines and ISPs from tracking your searches
▪ Anonymize your IP address, browser cookies, and other personal info
Disconnect Search is developed by Disconnect, a Certified B Corp that creates award-winning, user-friendly privacy and security software. For more info and help, go to our website or follow us: