Askeroid is a mobile desktop search widget. We offer 300 different Web search engines in our online catalog, and the number keeps growing! Add Askeroid button or bar widget to your home screen, choose one or more buttons for your most used search engines, and enjoy the full power of vertical search. Add your own search engines in our online crouwdsourcing platform.
We search all vertical areas you may ever need:
- knowledge bases (Wikipedia, IMdB, HowStuffWorks, WolframAlpha)
- dictionaries (Dictionary.com, Thesaurus.com, Merriam-Webster, Canoonet)
- translation services (Google Translate, Lingvo, Multitran, Zargan, Dict.cc)
- files (4Shared, 2shared, HotFileSearch)
- torrents (The PirateBay, Demonoid.me, ISOHunt, KickAss, Toorgle, µTorrent, UTorrent)
- music (AllMusic, Pandora, WhoSampled, Jamendo, Last.fm, Spotiseek)
- videos (YouTube, Vevo, Blip.tv, Criticker)
- images (DeviantArt, Flickr, Creative Commons, Google Images)
- social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hyves)
- questions and answers (Answers.com, Quora, ChaCha)
- mobile apps (Android Market, Amazon, 1Mobile, AppBrain)
- classifieds (Craiglist, KiJiJi)
- e-commerce (Amazon, Pricegrabber, BestBuy, uSwitch, Dealspl.us, Bondfaro, Mercado, Allegro)
- events (TicketMaster, GrooveTickets)
- maps (Google Maps, Yandex Maps)
- health (WebMD, PubMed.gov)
- news (CNet, Bay News 9, Engadget, Reddit)
- urban culture (Urban Dictionary, Snopes)
There are many other websites and verticals you can search with Askeroid. Do you know that there is a search engine for all things about peanuts? Try The Peanut Roster.
If you have no idea what search engine fits your need best, use a new focused no-spam search engine (Blekko, DevilFinder, DuckDuckGo, Mooter, Beaucoup, Copernic) or natural language question search (Ask.com, True Knowledge,). You might be surprised at how good they are!
You can also use an old fashioned general purpose search engine (Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo,) or try meta search across them all (Dogpile, Webcrawler, Hotbot). Several search engines can even make you some money (Swagbuck, MyPoints).
If you live in a non-English speaking country, we have for you national search engines (Baidu, Yandex, Terra, Eniro, entireWeb).
If the search engine you need is not listed or found inside Askeroid, use a feature "Not found" to send me a message. I quickly fulfill most (but not all) requests - please do not ask for warez or porn! You are free to use such search engines but not through Askeroid.
Askeroid widget may appear on home screen automatically after installation if your Android version and security settings allow it. Add it to Home screen manually if it does not appear.
To install a widget:
1. Select the screen where you want your widget to be.
2. Either press Menu and then Add to Home or long press on the empty space on the screen until an Add menu appears.
3. Press Widget.
4. Select Askeroid 1x1 or Askeroid 4x1 widget type.
Askeroid customization screen will pop out. Select the search engine(s) and visual style you like and press BACK arrow when done.
You can add more than one Askeroid widget to the same screen or different screens. Each widget can have a different set of search engine icons. However, each widget must also be customized separately.
1. Press an icon of the search engine you want to use.
2. Type on the on-screen keyboard. Your search string will appear in the search field above.
3. When done, press the search "Magnifying Glass" button on the right.
Your search results will be in the browser window that will open.
To cancel, press a BACK key once to close a keyboard and twice to close the search field.
NEED HELP ? FOUND A BUG ?
Write to Linda at email@example.com or visit our Facebook page
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Free software, with advertisements. (The Paid version has no advertisements.)
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
Manage SYNOLOGY download station from your phone on both WIFI and 3G. Add downloads from file or android browser share link and file download functionality. Search Torrents using Transdroid torrent search library.
* Connection to both HTTP and HTTPS servers
* Locate NAS on your network or create manual connection using the connection wizard
* Management of multiple servers
* Use one server connection for both WAN and LAN
* Add download task with file manager for .torrent or .nzb files
* Add download task for any links using Android share link feature
* Add download task with the new add download dialog
* Magnet link support (DSM 3.1+)
* Search torrent using Transdroid Search Library
* Search history and voice search
* Pause/Cancel/Resume downloads
* View downloads details, manage task properties
* Compatible with DSM 2.2 to 5.1
* Compatible with Android 1.6 to 5.0
PRO only features:
* Internal web browser
* Internal file browser
* Add download dialog
* Torrent information in confirmation dialog for search engine
* Allow download destination to be set on a subdirectory
* DSM Version Auto-detection
* Search provider for DSM 3.1+ with plugin selection
* Default Server auto-connection when multiple servers are configured
Why do you use permission X?:
* INTERNET: Access your NAS
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To be able to download the original torrent/nzb file
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Check if your WIFI is up
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if your device has network access
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Find your NAS on the network
* BROADCAST_STICKY: Find your NAS on the network
For more info, check out our site or circle us on Google+...
This allows management of AirTight Mobile clients from a central console. The policy configuration can be viewed using AirTight Mobile. Any change in configuration should be pushed from the AirTight Management Console.
For a detailed explanation of the items in the policy configuration, please refer to the AirTight Mobile User Guide for Windows.
- Monitors and prevents wireless security threats to your Android device
- Protects your Android device against wireless attacks for the selected profile
- Complements existing solutions like firewalls, anti-virus software, etc. on the device
AirTight Mobile offers the following features that protect the Android device:
1. Wireless Threat Monitoring and Blocking
- Connection to Rogue (non-allowed) APs
- Evil Twin Attacks
- Operation below minimum security
- Network bridging
- No Wi-Fi enforcement
2. Security Profiles
- Policy-based threat blocking
- Profile-switching based on AP association and IP Network Settings
3. Wireless Risk Level
- Assess High, Medium, or Low risk level
- Dynamic risk level computation
- Security and notification events maintained on the device, in the "AirTight" folder on storage.
1. If Bluetooth connections are already present when the AirTight Mobile is installed for the first time, then the Bluetooth connection may not be detected.
2. VPN detection is not supported.
3. The Bluetooth prevention policy will prevent file transfers using Bluetooth, but will not prevent pairing between the devices.
Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, is not only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep log, statistics trend graphs, sleep movement history. Since you move differently in bed at sleep time, it will track which state you are in and record your movement data.
Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
How Sleep Analyzer Works:
To use Sleep Analyzer, just turn on the application on your android phone when you go to bed and set alarm timer. Throughout the night time, Sleep Analyzer - Alarm Clock, will record your sleep movements as you sleep position.
Next morning, you’ll see a sleep movement chart that shows you how much time you spent in deep sleep, little sleep, and almost awake sleep.
- Social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Mail)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
You can see the variety of information.
You can also copy the displayed information by long tap. (Android3.0 or later)
(Product Ver. Only)
Data enabled, status
Phone No list
E-mail address list
(Product Ver. Only)
You can call or send mail when you tap
an item of list of phone no or mail address
Pre-installed apps list
(Product Ver. Only)
Additional Installed apps list
Executing apps list
Receiving history list
Sending history list
Browser access history list
(Product Ver. Only)
You can access to the website when you tap
an item of list of history or bookmarks
※The information displayed is never sent to external, so do feel easy.
This is the best tool for the user who use some browsers.
(Opera,Dolphin,Firefox and more)
You can switch a browser by a very easy operation.
★Important:The difference from the free version ★
The difference from the free version is only an advertising display.
The pay version does not have an advertisement.
And position information on a terminal is not collected.
Those who do not worry about collection of an advertising display and position information need to use the free version.
★When the Web page is seen, do you have such some experiences?★
*The Flash page is not displayed well. It is possible to display by other browsers or I want to try.
*You want to open the page by another browser when reading the Web page is slow.
*You are hesitating which browser to make a standard.
You want to display the same page by various browsers and to compare browsers.
*A standard browser is decided. However, you want to use another browser as the second candidate.
*You want to confirm your layout of the blog and homepage by various browsers.
★Browser Switch pro is the best tool for you who has such worry. ★
[How to use]
*You can select Browser Switch from "Share page" function of a browser used by installing this application program.
*If you want to open the Web page by another browser, you will select Browser Switch from "Share page" of a browser.
*Next, some installed browsers will be displayed.
To open the Web page, you can select a browser.
*You can decide a browser to open the Web page by the setting.
*When URL is copied and Browser Switch is started from the notification bar, you can select a browser to open URL.
It is the same as the case of page sharing.
*You can select the application to be displayed in the notification bar by the setting.
Most popular clients are supported, including uTorrent, Transmission, rTorrent, BitTorrent 6, Deluge, Vuze, Bitflu, BitComet, Qbittorrent, Ktorrent and Torrentflux-b4rt. Plus Synology, D-Link and Buffalo NAS clients.
Transdrone is the little brother to Transdroid. Looking for integrated torrent search or RSS feeds? Then you might check out the full Transdroid version at https://www.transdroid.org
Search the web faster and easier with the 3rd generation Search app from Lexxe.com.
Lexxe is an internet search engine that applies Natural Language Processing in its semantic search technology called Semantic Key. Semantic Keys enable users to query with a conceptual keyword (or a keyword with a special meaning, hence the term Semantic Key) in order to find instances under the concept, e.g. price → $5.95 or €200, color → red, yellow, white. For example, “price: a pound of apples”, “color: ferrari”. With initial 500 Semantic Keys at the Beta launch, Lexxe became the first search engine in the world to offer this unique and useful search technology to the users.
Search Made Easy
- General Search: Search with normal phrases
- Semantic Key Search: Search with more than 500 Semantic Keys
- Statistic Panel: Show search results with a well organised table
- Highlight Semantic Keys you want to see on search results
- Quick and easy access to linked web pages within the app
- Navigate easily through the Statistic Panel, search results, and Web pages