JPG to PDF Converter, Image to PDF app allows the combining of multiple images into a single PDF document. Besides JPG/JPEG, this tool supports the conversion of PNG and BMP files too.
Image to PDF converter offline you can choose the images from the gallery in order with the image reorder option and convert it to PDF in a single click.
🔹How it works:
- Take picture of the documents that you want to convert or send.
- Choose the picture (PNG, JPEG, XPS, TIFF, JFIF, and GIF) or the document that you want to convert or send as pdf.
- Resize it + Apply Effects + Change rotation.
🔹JPG to PDF Converter, Image to PDF app Features :
- Image to PDF converter can use in offline mode.
- Protect your documents with a passcode.
- Convert multiple images into a single PDF.
- JPG to PDF converter supports the generation of password-protected PDF.
- Grayscale and black white image effects settings.
- Image Quality setting including no compression, low, medium, and high.
- Choose Single Page, Continuous scroll, or Reading mode.
- Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, receipt, or note—and save it as a PDF.