With "My distance finder" you can figure it out! The app uses GPS to calculate the exact distance between the locations!
Of course finding distances is not the only thing this app can do. As it is a GPS tool it can also display the current Coordinates (even if GPS is not turned on), height and speed! You can also find out distances by clicking on two point on the map or entering addresses.
The battery usage is really low. You can exit the app end even switch of your phone while you are tracking a distance!
It is possible to change the location update interval. This means you can decide for yourself whether you want real time data or saver battery.
In addition, there is a function which makes it possible to constantly see how far you are away from your home.
What do you prefer, miles or kilometers?
"My distance finder" supports both, you can change the length units in the settings!
*check out you current GPS coordinates
*check out your current height
*easy to use
*uses little battery power - you can exit the app while figuring out a distance!
*also works on tablets!
*displays current speed
*displays distance to home
"My Distance Finder" - the new free distance Calculator.
Moreover, it is in English, Spanish, French,... which will automatically be set in your smartphone.
- Searches places by keyboard and by voice.
- Allows to refine position by marker long press.
- Allows to show elevation profile.
- Loads and saves distances.
- Captures positions from other apps and calculates its distance.
- Shares distances with friends.
- Easy access to the dev team by email.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Catalonian.
(Google Play Services available needed)
Plan trips and share photos
Get music to suit every mood
Find nearest ATMs, hospitals and other services
Get instant Car care tips
Send instant SOS alerts to your friends in times of need.
Store important documents like Driver's Licence, RC etc.
Discover a whole new world of driving and utilities with My Way.
Have your drives, your way!
* Maruti Suzuki My Way app is compatible with Android versions 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 only.
- Minimalistic Interface: showing the less information possible but still available when you need it
- Save: Save your lap times for future data analysis.
- Buttons: use the volume up and down buttons to start/pause the chronometer and to save a lap
- Sensors: shake your device to clean the chronometer (off by default)
- Completely free, no-ads and no extra permissions needed
How to Use:
- Use the "start", "pause" and "clear" buttons on the screen to perform the action required
- Press the volume up button to start or pause the chronometer
- When the chronometer is running you can save a lap pressing the volume down button or pressing the area where the time is running
- When the chronometer is paused you can store the chronometer time pressing the volume down button or pressing the area where the time is running
- Shake the your device to clean the chronometer (activate the option first)
- Store a time pressing the required lap and click on the save option
- Remove the required lap or stored item pressing it and selecting the delete option
- Copy the values on the clipboard pressing the required item and selection the copy option
- Long press on the lists header to show the list on a new windows
- Save / Delete / Copy many elements
Any suggestion, idea or error please send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, consider send us a donation : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sc.apps.mobile.timer.donation
What is the size of my phone screen? Am I on 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi? How much is my phone memory? What is the RAM of my phone? What is the model number?... If such are the questions troubling you then My Android app is for you.
My Android app will help you to know the following:
1. Provides a list of apps installed on your phone with option to search and launch apps.
2. Phone and SD card memory info - How much is free and used?
3. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
4. Screen size in pixels and inches.
5. Screen density - Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
6. Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean) and version number.
7. RAM of the device.
8. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
More from developer
Instructions to use RemoteRinger
To make the phone ring, send message in the following format:
default format - ring#on
Password protected - ring#"password" (eg., ring#pass123)
Take a snap… scribble on it… and upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox or FTP server. What more… even add a XML tags file with the photo.
Scribble or type a note (Love or otherwise ;)) on the photo… Upload the photos with XML tags… Integrate with a database.
The differentiating features of being able to take photo; scribble on it and upload to a server makes this the most useful photo app in the market.
Download and surprise yourself about how many problems it solves…