* Save states
* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files
* Joystick and Paddle controller emulation
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
River Raid Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Bring back your childhood memories!
Experience your dad’s childhood games!
*********** Features **********************
** Multiplayer game with Wi-Fi
** Unlimited game play and maps
** Graphics based on the original game
** A new Fantasy mode
** Swarm leaderboards
** Cool achievements
** 3 types of controls (Tilt, Retro, Directions)
** Auto save & load
A good game is not always a fancy game filled with 3d monsters and high-tech aliens. We believe simple ones are the best. The ones that entertained us in the old days and the simplicity was relaxing and fun! They simply make our childhood dreams. The classic oldies that really never get old.
In River Raid, we travel to the 80's and the cartridge games age. We bring you back to that childhood dream of playing an air force pilot, sent to big missions to defend their country.
The slider bar at the top of the screen can be adjusted, even in gameplay, to control the speed of the entire game.
Wave after wave of invaders will literally descend on you firing feverishly trying to blast you out of this universe.
Your job is to blast them first in this arcade style classic.
And make good use of that slider bar. You WILL need to slow the game down a little as the gameplay gets more manic.
Just one tip, the faster the gameplay, the more point you score.
And you can post your high scores up and compare them with players around the globe.
Colleen now includes Tom Hudson's revamp of the 1984 game, Planetary Defense 2012! Play using direct touchscreen input and submit your high-score online to compete with other players! Find this special game edition in the application's preferences.
Some highlights of the port include:
* Efficient performance
* Joystick emulation via:
- multi/single touch on-screen
- hardware keyboard (re-mappable), or
- external peripheral such as the Wiimote (re-mappable)
* Paddle emulation by touch input
* Full hardware keyboard support
* Integrated emulated keyboard
* OpenSL ES native sound for perfect sound playback.
* Saving/Loading of save states
* NTSC and PAL machines
* Supports disks, cassettes and executable files
* Multi disk drive management
* User interface fully integrated with android
* Supports 'Move to SD' feature
* Highly configurable via the preferences menu
* Special UI support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean
A user manual for Colleen also exists:
This program is not affiliated with Atari Inc. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All the classics - copters, tanks, fuel, ships, shooting copters, planes and: new enemies, bonuses, shields, new weapons and much more!
This version contains the first 12 levels. If you like it, be sure to upgrade to the full version with infinite number of levels for endless fun!
Want to have fun with friends or have playful family-time?
Well bring along your camel and compete against your opponents in this (local) multi-player camel racing game that allows up to 9 players. Single player mode is also available for lonely times to play against the bots but multi-player is still the real deal. Just throw the ball on the board into the right hole to make your camel move. Bonus holes give you extra points and avoid the dead holes otherwise your ball will be stuck inside for a few seconds. The winner goes to the next level while the loser stays behind. Enjoy!
✔ Single Player mode
✔ Multiplayer mode via Wifi and/or Bluetooth
✔ 1 to 9 players via Wifi
✔ 0 to 4 players via BT (depending on your phone)
✔ 0 - 3 bots in single player mode
✔ 3 difficulty levels when racing against bots
✔ Optimized graphics for phones and tablets
✔ Play between Android phones and Kindle Fire, Nook or other Android tablets
✔ 70+ levels
✔ 8 beautiful scenes
• Practice to throw the ball properly in target holes for your device. Every device feels different to the touch and has different screen size and resolution.
• When playing in multiplayer mode always make the faster mobile as the host.
* This is a local multiplayer game where you can play with friends and family members in your house, in a bus or train or even in a park via Wifi or Bluetooth.
* This is not an "Online" Multiplayer game which you can play on the net.
* Bluetooth is not supported on some of the older devices.
Bring back childhood memories.
Keystone Kapers is based on the famous Atari 2600, it was published by Activision on 1983.
Keystone Kapers Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Ever wanted to be a "Kop"? Keystone Kapers gives you a chance at just that, putting you in control of Officer Kelly who is in hot pursuit of Harry Hooligan in this fun platform game from Activision. It will not be an easy quest as department store hazards like fast moving shopping carts, biplanes, cathedral radios and beachballs will attempt to hinder your progress as you try to catch up with the krook. A level ends after you catch the krook, and as you progress further it gets harder to keep up with him. You also have a time limit in which to catch the krook and colliding with obstacles will dock nine seconds from your time limit! Run into the biplanes or run out of time and you will loose one of your kops!
+ Exit confirmation added
+ Sound on/off option to menu bar added
+ Hiscore lost after update bugfixed
+ Control buttons issue fixed
+ Control buttons position improvement
+ Sound on/off bugfixes
keystone kapers, activision, keystone, kapers, busy police, zellers, busy, police, atari, 2600, thief hunting, hey! stop!, cops and robbers, grab thief, 8 bit console, retro game
Now, these retro games are available for free on your phones and tablets. Original sound, easy-to-use controls, various skins for devices, a full set of games, and no built-in payments and purchases. Play the classic snake, tanks, racing, tennis, shooter and other logical, sports and arcade games.
Now in “Real retro games” are available 8 different games, you can also change the initial level and the speed for each of the games.
Play and achieve the best scores, compete with friends and acquaintances. And if you are missing some games, or if you have noticed any incorrectness of the controls, please, inform us about it in the comments section and we will try to accommodate your wishes in the next update.
Retro Games – the soul of video games.
• Stylish interface;
• Carefully recreated classic Brick Games;
• Original sound setting;
• Familiar controls that was transferred to the touchscreen;
• Set of additional skins for the device;
• Favorite gameplay - and nothing extra.
What’s unique about this remake of the Atari 2600 River Raid?!
1. We used original maps of river raid for creating them!
2. This is the exact remake of River Raid!
We tried to make the exact remake of this fantastic game with its marvelous atmosphere in every possible aspects of the original game (sounds, graphics, gameplay, scoring, etc.) and added few touches here and there, like adding Game Center for online scores.
3. Fly over green areas, Destroy houses and trees and other cool items could be unlock in the shop.
Your mission is to score as many points possible by destroying enemy tankers, helicopters, fuel depots, jets and bridges before your jet crashes or runs out of fuel. For each 10,000 points you score, you're given an additional fighter.
- 100 original River Raid maps
- 6 types of control
- Play with Black Fighter!
- Exact remake of Atari 2600 River Raid!
- This is the real AirFox!
- Responsive controls
- Fly over green areas!
- Destroy hourses and trees!
- Destroy with touch!
- Fly with Brazil, US, UK, Black, Invisible Fighters!
- Double jet speed;
- Double fuel.
Search the store for these games.
Atari 2600 Enduro, Seaquest and Keystone Kapers!
Slender Man is back in this all new sequel to the indie mobile hit game Slender Man Chapter 1:Alone. Can you stand the suspense as Slender Man stalks you through 3 all new terrifying, 3D levels? He got some new surprises in store that are sure to make you scream. Beware, this is not an easy game.
Breakout is an arcade game developed and published by Atari, Inc. It was conceptualized by Nolan Bushnell and Steve Bristow, influenced by the 1972 Atari arcade game Pong, and built by Steve Wozniak aided by Steve Jobs.
* 20 levels
* visually appealing
* awesome music ( thanks to Alexander Ehlers)
* its free forever (although it has in-app products, if anyone wants to support me)
The store and credits option will only become visible if you open the game for the second time
Tap and swipe your way through fifteen unique levels in three different themes! Swipe backwards to fling your shuriken at security obstacles and tap anywhere to jump between walls. It may be easier to eliminate guards, but the morning paper will be sure to lament the death of the good-natured guards who fell in your path.
Swipe to rotate your planet and tap to collect your elemental powers. Tap to use your powers, either on your own structures or those of the humans. Pay close attention, different natural forces are better at eliminating certain features over others. Don't forget to keep an eye on those pesky humans; they spread quickly!