Pfft, apparently data toggle doesn't work past lollipop either, I seem to remember I could use it on this phone, haven't used it in a while tho, and suddenly it's gone, useless app for me at this point, data toggle for KLWP touch action was cool...alas...
I'm using this app for integration through KLWP. However the screen brightness adjustment does not work at all on my S8 so it's a major hurdle trying to get my setup to work.
Great shortcut creator app with only a few minor flaws. It gets a lpw 5 (out of 5 possible stars), but as I aæways say: a 5-star rating is a 5-star-rating! Recommended.
One shortcut that will make this app great is to simulate opening of softkey edge panel then select lockscreen. Hopefully this will bypass the need for password when you unlock the screen.
It is great. While using the shortcut for pdf files, sometimes opens the previously viewed pdf file. It is not a big deal but would be great if it is fixed.
Provide short cuts to almost anything I wanted. It's free and I don't see any ads.
- added "power dialog"
- fixed some bugs
- bug fix in WiFi hotspot on Marshmallow
- bug fix in brightness features on Marshmallow
- unleashed activities
- fixed flash to work on Marshmallow
- fixed the crash when selecting icon pack.
- bug fix for screen lock on Lollipop
- bug fix for brightness mode
- added "screen off and lock"
- renewed all icons
- added "WiFi hotspot" toggling