It's Ok Not used that many of the shortcuts yet but I'm gonna stay with it and explore it further. It's definitely an app that I could get a lot of mileage from in helping to personalise my phone. Thanks Dev.
Can't customize the icon. Works well for creating shortcuts but can't choose a name or an icon for them. But some launchers can customize these anyway. Another option is QuickShortcutMaker.
Great App Loving it.
Lovely Idea, But Doesn't Actually Work? Sent me an error stating 'Application is not installed' whenever I attempted to create shortcuts of content, rather than actually creating any functional shortcuts. Oh! And also, as another thing for the developer; I'd recommend making way to create content shortcuts from content from any folder (that we can choose from), rather than giving a list of folders from which our file may not be present in? Having to copy the file into the My Downloads folder is a bit of a pain, particularly when it's unnecessary
- bug fix in WiFi hotspot on Marshmallow
- bug fix in brightness features on Marshmallow
- unleashed activities
- fixed flash to work on Marshmallow
- fixed the crash when selecting icon pack.
- bug fix for screen lock on Lollipop
- bug fix for brightness mode
- added "screen off and lock"
- renewed all icons
- added "WiFi hotspot" toggling
- fixed the bug in selecting image from sd card
- fixed some bugs