Handy app I liked how simple it is to set up a shortcut. I am now able to access my schedule (which I saved as a picture) easily from my home screen instead of digging through my Gallery. However, the recent apps shortcut does not work well as I usually have to re tap it for it to open up my recent apps screen. Will rate 5 stars if this is fixed.
Works Works well, except with mobile data. With that it just says This feature is not supported on this Android version. I have version 5.0.2
Simply Awesome. Many Thanks Developer. :-) One issue.. Recent App Shortcut is inconsistent.. Please Fix.. 4.4.2
Lovely Idea, But Doesn't Actually Work? Sent me an error stating 'Application is not installed' whenever I attempted to create shortcuts of content, rather than actually creating any functional shortcuts. Oh! And also, as another thing for the developer; I'd recommend making way to create content shortcuts from content from any folder (that we can choose from), rather than giving a list of folders from which our file may not be present in? Having to copy the file into the My Downloads folder is a bit of a pain, particularly when it's unnecessary
Nice small app.
Cool app! Runs great!
- fixed the crash when selecting icon pack.
- bug fix for screen lock on Lollipop
- bug fix for brightness mode
- added "screen off and lock"
- renewed all icons
- added "WiFi hotspot" toggling
- fixed the bug in selecting image from sd card
- fixed some bugs
- added some controls for screen brightness
- added 'settings panel' and 'recent apps'
- changed UI
- fixed the crash when selecting 'Activity'