CPU Hardware and System Info gives you all the information about hardware and system of your device (smartphone or tablet) inside an elegant Material Design interface.
Information and data are grouped around 13 tabs :
- System giving you all information on your system like name, model, manufacturer, board, bootloader, kernel architecture or still OS version name.
- Soc giving you information about your chipset like code, manufacturer name or your GPU. But also dynamic data like CPU Min / Max, CPU Clock Speed, CPU Temperature, Cores, Active Cores, CPU Load for each core. It lets your to monitor your CPU activity.
- Memory with details of internal and external memory
- RAM with details on total RAM, used RAM and free RAM
- Screen with screen size, resolution, density, refresh rate (fps) or still brightness
- Battery with battery health, level, power source, status, technology, temperature or voltage
- Thermal info from CPU, Battery and Ambient Air Sensor
- Sensors listing all you device's sensors and showing their values in real time
- Cameras listing all you cameras with for each of them max resolution and supported resolutions
- Mobile that presents your all information about your smartphone like Device ID (IMEI for GSM), Device Type, Network Operator, Signal Strength, SIM Serial Number or still phone activity
- Network showing you your connection type, Wi-Fi signal strength, IP Local and External, MAC Address, SSID and connection speed
- Bluetooth showing details like device name Bluetooth address
- Location showing location is enabled, location sensor type used and also your last position (latitude / longitude)
All dynamic data of CPU Hardware and System Info are refreshed automatically to let you monitor your system and your hardware easily and quickly.
To show you all of these information, CPU Hardware and System Info needs the following permissions :
- INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to show you network information
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE for details about your Wi-Fi connection if available
- READ / WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to check details on your external storage
- READ_PHONE_STATE to monitor phone activity and show you information like Device Id
- CAMERA to list all your cameras and detect resolutions
- BODY_SENSORS to detect if a body sensor is implemented and add it to list of all other sensors available
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to detect your location type and your last location
CPU Hardware an System Info ensures you that none of these data are stored. We can add that these data aren't cached. Each display needs a reading of properties. Read and Display is the only action of CPU Hardware and System Info.
You can also export your info and data in a PDF report. A sharing feature is also available to share your configuration with your friends.
A Pro version with No Ads is also available here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.cpuhardwareinfos.pro
If you have ideas to improve or just feedbacks, don't hesitate to contact me via email : firstname.lastname@example.org