How to use
* Simple, copy your tunes on your sdcard / internal memory. Start Modo and browse to the directory and touch the file.
* To terminate the playback service, pause the music and hit the back button.
• Sleep timer
• Volume boost
• HVSC #59 songlength database builtin
• Transparent Wallpaper. You can choose an overlay color and alpha value.
• Zip file browsing (warning: requires more RAM, do not use on low memory situation as player is more prone to get killed because of bigger memory footprint).
• Tracker modules: MOD, XM, IT, S3M, MED (only MDD0/MDD1), OKT
• Commodore C64: SID, MUS
• Nintendo: GBS, NSF, NSFE, SPC, RSN
• Sega: GYM, VGM (no FM), VGZ
• Atari / Amstrad CPC / Spectrum: SAP, AY, YM
• Msx / PC-Engine: KSS, HES
The playlists are stored in the internal storage of the phone. It is using SQLite3+ provided by each Android phone. Google cloud backup support is implemented, to activate go to Phone settings->Privacy/Backup->Backup up my data.
If your phone is rooted you can simply backup the app data by using e.g. Titanium Backup.
If you have questions you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy some nice tunes!
GBA TV is an informational and entertainment site that allows you to connect to live events. The objective is to welcome everyone into the Caribbean lifestyle and stream live event straight to your mobile phone and computer
Entertainment, News, Information, Talk Show with Live audience
Be sure to check us out at www.gbatv.com.
Google Chrome is preferable when using our site. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the app
If you have any question feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (718) 926 3775
Programs to use when loading the demos from the phone to your XBMC box:
Official XBMC Remote
Has problems with YouTube links which has - & _ in the link name but beside that works great.
Yatse, the XBMC Remote
Works perfect with all links. I use this myself.
The application database is not yet completed with all Amiga demos ever released but I promise you I will update and improve the application till the goal has been reached.
Big credits to those who contributed to the Amiga Demo Scene back in the days and not least to those who still does!
Scans Movies, Games, and Audio formats including Movies (DVD, Blu-ray, VCR, HD DVD, Laserdisc, Sony UMD, Digital Category), Audio (Vinyl, Cassette), Games (NintendoDS, Wii, PS Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, XBox One, XBox360, XBox, Nintendo3DS, Sony PSP, Sega, PC, Game Boy Advance, Game Cube, WiiU, NES, SNES, SEGA MASTER SYSTEM, SATURN, DREAMCAST, N64, GameBoy) and more coming. Media format you want added, send an email request. Can't seem to find your media tell us and we'll add it. Don't require all of these formats, you can turn off categories in the preferences.
· PHONE and TABLET support
· Search Media by Title, Barcode or using Manual entry
· SEARCH BY (Local): title, released date, genre, stars/developers, ratings, barcode, stored location, format
· SORT BY : title, genre, global rating, personal rating, format, locale, stored location
· GROUP BY media format
· Online Viewing from any browser
· Minimal NL support
· Batch scanning
· Personal and Global Ratings
· Media Lending
· Media Wishlist
· Backup and Restore (as XML or CSV)
· Push/Pull backup's to an FTP or SFTP server
· Account Record Synchronization
· NFC Support
· Personal Notes
· Multiple copies? Enter a qty (turn on via preferences)
· Use custom images (long press image in edit mode)
· Storage location field, search and/or sort on the field (via preferences)
· Cover art resizing
· Registration optional (with restrictions)
· Report Issue(s) on Records via View/Edit screens
· Show/Hide Categories you won't use
· Ability to Show/Hide Categories and add custom colors for background and text
· Change which fields to search on
· Customize sorting results
· Group media types
· Change colors of the application to your liking
· Change Data Source Ordering*
*(Data Source Ordering)Locale Priorities
Prefer searching for media from other regions first?
Use the Drag and Drop interface in the Preferences to set your search order US, UK, CA, DE, FR, JP, and NL.
· Like it? Please Rate us in the Market
· Having issues or want to request a new feature? Please Email Requests or Issues so we can get a chance to fix them.
· No AU Barcode Support
· Very little NZ Barcode Support
· Currently only English and Spanish translations are available, if you would like to help with other translations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs available here
Issues with ZXing 4.0?
Try reverting to this older version, also for those prior to Android 2.1
If we don't know there's an issue we can't fix or address it, so please if you have requests or issues send them via Menu, More, ContactUs.
Thank you very much.
Formats Currently Available:
Movies (DVD, Blu-ray, VCR, HD DVD, Laserdisc, Sony UMD, Digital Category) , Audio (Vinyl, Cassette) , Games (NintendoDS, Wii, PS Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, XBox One, XBox360, XBox, Nintendo3DS, Sony PSP, Sega, PC, Game Boy Advance, Game Cube, WiiU, NES, SNES, SEGA MASTER SYSTEM, SATURN, DREAMCAST, N64, GameBoy)
Search for your favorite games
Share your favorite videos on Facebook and Twitter
Swipe to the right to filter for Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and Japanese games
New released video’s will be instantly added to the app, so you can check back every day to stay up to date!
- All games
More than 200.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse is able to render PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
-Impressive UI which scan and draw covers games automatically!
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
-Analog Stick emulation
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
-Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- Full native support for Xbox 360 pads, PS3 Sixasis pads and MOGA controllers!!
-OpenGL support via external plugin!
-Experimental LAN multi Players mode using two Android devices! Play with two players mode with games that wasn't made for that! IE: Tekken3!
-Exclusive automatic cheats search engine.
And much more impressive features!
From the new UI you can load and share covers and even compress games...
Searching for tutorial? take a look here:
Please visit Forum if you have any question.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
No annoying advertising and web update will be updated daily.
DuiCam is a simple video recorder app that:
* Keeps only the last X minutes (e.g., 30 minutes) to avoid filling disk space.
* Has a simple interface for capturing screenshots, zooming, and sharing
* See http://www.duicam.org for more information
Developed by the Embedded Systems Lab at the University of California, Riverside. For information, contact email@example.com.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1136146. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
The permissions GET_ACCOUNTS and INTERNET are only used for registering your chosen email to the mailing list.
Keywords: dui,cam, video recorder
SceneWhat is an unofficial SceneSat notifier that will indicate in the status bar when there is a live video stream available from a current demo party.
Press the notification to visit the SceneSat video page with links to various formats & bitrates. If you have a video player app installed (like MX Player) it can show the broadcast.
This app has no settings but can fit in the BASIC memory of a Commodore 64. It will only check the SceneSat-site every other hour on weekends, so the bandwidth usage in a month should be less than a 5¼" floppy.
Free and ad-free.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Samsung TV itself as you use your Android to control your Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Samsung TV or on your mobile device.
With the Samsung TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Samsung TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Samsung TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Samsung TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase.)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Samsung TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Gamers, keep track of your game collection with this organizer.
Manage you games along with personal ratings and notes, which you can share with others or keep private.
Check which games you already own while you're out shopping so you won't accidentally buy one you already own.
Read game reviews that others have shared.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your games by quickly scanning the barcodes on your game cases with your phone.
• Backup your game collection info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• If the game cover picture isn't found automatically, use the Photo feature to take your own photo with your phone's camera.
• Export your game collection info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Track statistics about your game collection like Total Number of Games, Average Rating, Most Completed Games, Number of Games by Platform, Number of Games by Category.
(Note: This app is not a game player and does not download games, it is for managing your physical game collection.)
- Added PS4, Xbox One, Ouya to platforms
- Added N-Gage, Game Boy Color, DSi, PC Engine to platforms
- Set your default Game Format now under Tools=>Settings. (Adding new games will always default to PS3 or XBox360 format if this is set)
- Added Edit Categories
- Added Facebook, Twitter, and Email Sharing
- Added Move to SDCard
- Added Pick Random Game
- Swipe left or right to flip between games
- Fixed CSV Export bug
- Fixed Search bug
- Added Nintendo 3DS, Sega Game Gear and Master System to Console List
- Added Sort option for Platform then Name (alphabetical)
- Added option to hide picture and synopsis under Settings
- enabled FastScroll
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
If you have trouble signing in to PSN℠, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
- Follow your friends progress in games and compare your trophies.
- Check Video and Textual Guides on how to unlock trophies.
- Keep you PSN trophies with you where ever you go.
- Trophies Data saved in device and updated when connected to network.
- All this with no login/password required, just your PSN ID or your friends IDs.
- Shiny design and different backgrounds to fit your profile avatar or your games.
- This app request informations from the PlayStation Network servers.
If you like the free app, you can upgrade to the Ad-Free version available on this link:
- Comparing games and trophies
For a better experience please let us know if you encounter any issues using this app.
Your comments and suggestions will be considered for futur updates.
If you like PlayStation Trophies app, spread the word!
You can join us by e-mail: email@example.com
or on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diginium-Graphics/387916321231070
or on our Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109912751618747796461/109912751618747796461/posts
Developed by Diginium Graphics.
Special thanks to Nicolas Ortiz, http://psnapi.com.ar