More from developer
Covers 55 different Yoga Asanas and Pranayamas!
Check Asanas meant for curing diseases and for strengthening specific body parts.
* Rated 5th on Hottest Apps on AppBrain!
Very Lightweight and won't drain your system!
Application provides different types of options namely
1. Explore Asanas
It lists *nearly* all the Asanas of Yoga. The user can check the asana which interests him.
2. Workouts & Training
The exercises which a person must do during a normal day are listed in 3 different categories namely basic,intermediate and advanced. Based on your physical fitness and ability you can choose to follow one of the listed trainings.
Besides new feature has been added through which you can create your own workout plan. This feature shall be even better in the next version!
Yoga asana and pranayamas to be done to cure common ailments are listed here.
4. Body Part
If the user wishes to strengthen his specific body part then user can choose the body part and view the asanas.
Though we have tried to put the best possible information, still we advise you to do all these exercises in front of a trained Yoga expert.
This is a free app, please do not leave any negative remarks as a lot of effort has been put into it. If you have any problem please send an email at email@example.com describing the problem.
If you like it, please share it on facebook,G+,twitter!
For the camera flash version check https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ssdevapp.flashlight
This Application packs in 4 different features.
1. It serves as a flashlight app, it sets the screen brightness to the max.
2. 'Flash text' Type a text and flash it, let your friend know what you want to tell without saying a word! :) Phone keeps on flashing the text till the user presses the back or the home button.
3. SOS feature: In emergency situations you may wanna use the SOS feature to alert others, just tap the button and the screen flashes the SOS signal.
4. Finally 'Morse code' Type any text and phone flashes the morse code. Just for fun! :)
This is a freeware. Please do not leave bad comments as a lot of effort has been put up.
Thanks! Hope you like it!
If any more features are required, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!