Vivavideo pro version has followings extra features:
- Watermark-free videos
- Unlimited video length
#VivaVideo V4 Key Features
+ Creative Video Camera Lenses
- Support multi capture options: Basic/Selfie/FX/Funny/Music Video/Collage
- Exclusive selfie camera with seven fascinating lenses
- Use nine funny lenses to play your “prank skills”
- Capture videos especially for Instagram & Vine
+ HOT Photo Movie Maker
- The easiest way to turn your photos into movie masterpiece and create video slideshow in several clicks!
+ Unique Video Collage (PIP) Maker
- Merge clips into one story with many awesome & fancy collage templates
+ Powerful Video Editor
- Easy-to-use professional editing tools
- Trim and merge video clips in storyboard editing
- Enhance your videos with various texts, FX, stickers, music, filters, transitions and live dubbing.
- All editing operations can be instant previewed in WYSIWYG way
+ All FREE Materials to Download
- 200+ special effects including Animated Stickers/Themes/Filters/FX/Texts/Transitions
+ Export and Share
- Export your videos to the gallery at any time
- Share your works to Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, email and etc
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated. Or you can
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
TAG #Vivavideo for a chance to get featured in SNS & have fun with all of us!
Video Rotate solves the problem of the phone incorrectly detecting (or recording) orientation when shooting video and allows you to correctly rotate video. Video Rotate is compatible with most MPEG-4 (.MP4 & .3GP) format files.
Rotation is carried out by modifying the header (metadata) of the video file, there is no encoding / decoding of the video data hence processing is extremely fast and this lossless operation can be carried out as many times as you wish without degrading video quality. After video is rotated it is renamed with a rotation suffix (-r090, -r180 etc.)
* List all videos in media library
* Force refresh of media library
* Rotate video by 90, 180 or 270 degrees without re-encoding
* Automatic updating of video library
* Basic video player which honors rotation correctly (NEW)
* Video deletion (NEW)
* Video information detail including codecs and bitrate (NEW)
Compatible with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
If you have any issues using this application please don't hesitate to contact us.
* WARNING *
Video Rotate works by modifying the rotation matrix in the video metadata (header). This is industry standard matrix is recognized by the built-in Android video player, the player built into Video Rotate itself, Quicktime (Mac & PC), Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo etc.
KNOWN ISSUE with HTC phones - it appears that HTC (in their infinite wisdom) have replaced the standard Android media player with their own which does not correctly support the rotation flag and instead stretches the appearance of the video. Note that the video is correctly rotated but will not play correctly on the phone.
** Windows Media Player and DivX Player do NOT support rotation matrix and we therefore recommend you use Quicktime if you intend to transfer your videos back to your computer for playback **
Best for playback of rotated videos on Mac / PC:
Clesh is a feature rich video-editing app designed for professionals and video enthusiasts. It contains more than 100 features and functions, and also includes free in app chat support. We think it’s the most complete video editing solution on the market, but don’t take our word for it:
o “…the most feature-rich video editing applications available for any smart phone or tablet.” cNET
o “Best video editing app. Period.” Sarah Palmby
o “Top Notch!!! Best video editor I have found for Android!!!” John Mousseau
The main features of Clesh include:
• 30 minutes FREE cloud video storage (Approximately 5GB)
• Rotate and flip your videos easily
• Frame accurate trimming with visible audio track by frame
• Take images directly from your video
• Slow motion any section of a video
• Free online support through in-app chat
• 18 real time video transitions
• Add titles
• Fade in and out of titles
• Color correction: black and white levels, saturation and white balance
• Add photos and images to a video
• Pan and zoom videos and images
• Fade video and audio
• Storyboard to allow combined shots
• Fast motion any section of a video
• Add metadata to your videos for search
• Search for text in your videos
• Automatically saves your progress as you edit
• Undo / Redo editing changes simply
• Publish to your device
• Publish directly to Facebook®
• Publish your videos to YouTube
With your Clesh download you’ll also get FREE access to Clesh online which gives you even more functionality:
o 3 video and 8 audio tracks
o Audio levels & stereo position
o Graphic overlay tracks
o Slip and slide (available on Android with hardware keyboard)
To access Clesh Online go to www.Clesh.com and login with your app credentials.
- Add music
- Merge multiple videos
- Delete middle parts of a video
- Split your videos into two
- Grab video frames
- Add text to your videos
- Video Effects (Fade in/out, Gray Tone, Mirror, Negate, Remove Audio, Slow / Fast Motion, Swap U-V, Sepia, Vignette, Vintage)
- Extract music (MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA )
- Convert to other video formats (3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV, VOB )
- Video Rotate / Flip feature added
- Set video frames as wallpaper
- Make slideshow
- Share your clips and grabbed images. Upload your videos to facebook, youtube etc.
- Play video clips
- Sort videos by name, size, duration and date
- Rename/Delete videos on your phone
REFUND POLICY: 15 minute is very short to try all features. We extend it to 24 hour. If any feature is not working on your phone, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund within 24 hour after buying.
Обзор программы AndroVid Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bhMe6xpF0E
Arabic language added by Abdullah al-jaser
Portuguese language added by Jervânio Lima
Polish language added by TomoS
USER MANUAL: http://www.androvid.com/user-manual.html
If you see any problem please send an email to email@example.com or report it on our web site http://androvid.blogspot.com
AndroVid Pro uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
★ Millions of Videos downloaded
Android Video Downloader is the #1 app to download your favorite video!
★ ★ ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ★ ★ ★
★ This is the premium version without ads ★
Instructions to download your favorite video:
1/ Use the browser to find your favorite video
2/ Click on a video link
3/ When the "Action" menu appears, select "Video Catcher"
4/ Press the save button!
---- FAQ ----
● How can I download a video from the browser?
In the browser simply click on the video link that you wish to download. From the Action menu, select Video Downloader, and the download should start automatically. You should be able to see the download progress in the notification bar (at the top of the screen).
● Can I download a YouTube video?
YouTube is not supported due to Google policy. Downloading materials from YouTube is against its terms of service.
● Where are my downloaded videos?
Downloaded videos are automatically added to your Gallery and are stored into your directory "Download" (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download). For Android 3.2 and above, downloaded videos appears in your device's download manager as well.
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
Note: The downloading and viewing of video protected by copyright are prohibited and are regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assumes no responsibility for any misuse of Video Catcher. You specifically agree to hold MBFG harmless from any liability arising out of the use or misuse of Video Downloader.
VR headsets like the Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive or Eyedak vrAse are giving us new ways to experience games, however it seems that no one is thinking about new ways to experience movies and videos. By utilizing their smartphones and a compatible headset everyone can have a screen at low cost, which is perceived as bigger than a cinema screen.
The Side-By-Side Video Player enables you to have this cinema-like experience wherever you want by playing your plain old videos side by side, so they can be watch with a VR headset. Just open any compatible video file directly from your device or stream videos via the web. While there are other "cinema experience" apps for Android, our solution is the only one available, which focus on delivering the highest video quality and usability by abstaining from VR cinema environments.
Some of the Side-By-Side Video Player's features are:
- Play regular videos or movies side-by-side
- Play webstreams (which can be started out of a browser)
- Play videos with no restriction to resolution (as long as your hardware can handle it)
- Fullscreen for a high degree of immersion
- Zoom in and out of videos in order to find a comfortable setting
- To watch a video with the Side-By-Side Video Player open a compatible video file through a file browser of your choice (if it doesn't work, try ES File Explorer)
- This app can't be started by itself and does not show up in the app drawer!
- The Side-By-Side Video Player plays regular 2D videos in a 2D fashion. There is no 3D effect and currently there is no intent to make the app play 3D videos or create a 3D effect
- Valid video formats: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
The Side-By-Side Video Player is developed especially for the Durovis Dive headset, while similar headsets should work just fine as well.
If you are finding yourself using and enjoying the SBS Video Player, please show some support!
Note: This app is designed to import and combine 3gp and mp4 files shot and recorded using smartphones, but not the video files taken from internet sites. Please also note that the files with different compression format nor different resolution cannot be combined.
This app is developed by Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (SDNA)
- Key information at a glance
Important information such as total file size, total duration, and connectivity of each video clips can be checked at a glance on the screen.
- Simple operation
Operations such as adding, deleting, and changing the order of videos can be done simply by moving the circular button at the center.
- Quick processing
The actual concatenation process is done speedily.
Note: The videos with different picture resolution cannot be connected.
Use with video trimmer:
Simple video editing can be done if you use video connector along with video trimmer. Extract the good scenes out from the original videos using video trimmer first, and then use video connector to combine those scenes. The two apps allow you to enjoy cut-editing of your videos.
video trimmer : http://www.sonydna.com/sdna/e/products/videotrimmer/index.html
modify/delete USB storage contents
modify/delete SD card contents
- To save connected vieo files
- To use as a temporary memory
Prevent phone from sleeping.
- To prevent the phone from going to sleep while outputting a file.
For more information, please refer to:
Photo and Video Solution From SDNA:
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from many computer/network storage in your network (SMB, UPnP, FTP, SFTP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Support of torrent streaming: torrent files can directly be opened by the application;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, Android TV compatibility;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options
- HDMI or S/PDIF: AC3/DTS passthrough on supported hardware (e.g. Nexus Player, ADT-1, Rockchip and AmLogic based tvbox devices) with compatible home cinema equipment
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
- Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
- Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages and Unicode characters.
- Immersive virtual environment.
- Player controls in VR.
- Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: SBS, Over and Under, Panoramic video in 180 (dome) and 360 degrees, Fisheye projection.
- Simple material design.
- Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
- Headset configuration.
- Streaming files over a network.
- Select your file, and configure video properties. They will be remembered next time you open the file.
- Use the in-VR UI to play/pause or skip forward and backward in your movie. You can also click the progress bar to control the video position.
- Synchronization is a new feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of your peer in Settings, where you can also find the IP of your own device.
- Select a video to play. If it's a local video it must be present on both devices.
- In the VR UI, click the "sync" button on both devices to enable synchronization.
- On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
Upcoming features in development:
- YouTube support.
- More configuration options.
- VR UI improvements.
- Synchronization improvements.
Please try the free version before purchasing to make sure everything works with your setup. Feature suggestions, bug reports and reviews are always welcome!
•720P HD 30fps MP4 h264 3D Motion-Graphics Video Clips
•Cinematic Audio on each video clip
•30 second maximum video clip durations
•Add choices to your video editing
•Great creative video clip value!
Raise the bar on your Android video creations with Clips 3D Video Clips. Make your mobile device the video production center you've always wanted. Add these stock video clips to your editing toolkit.
Select the videos you want to stamp and let the this app do all the processing in the background while you use other apps.
Video Timestamp Add-On is NOT a camera application; rather, it creates time-stamped copies of videos taken by other camera applications.*
Notice: ORIGINAL VIDEOS ARE NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY. A copy of the original video is made before timestamps are added. BE SURE TO TEST THE FREE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APPLICATION.
The trial version can be found in our "MORE BY ASCENDAPPS" section at the bottom of this page.
Easily customize your settings:
- Choose a date/time format from many available formats.
- Choose a text color.
- Choose a text size.
- Add text outlines to make the timestamp more visible, even when the text color is similar to its background color.
- Choose where to put text, lower left, lower right, upper left or upper right corner.
- Add elapsed time (optional).
- Add frame counter (optional).
- Choose the quality of the time stamped copy.
- Choose where the time-stamped videos are stored.
- Video only option.
*Matadata are NOT copied in the time-stamped copies.
**Due to the large amount of processing required by this app, it is better to have your mobile device plugged in and charging while processing larger video files to ensure the device does not run out of power.
The Android system may terminate any ongoing processing when battery power is low.
- Only works with standard mp4 videos that have the correct duration metadata and file last modified time. For best results, use videos recorded originally by the device. If the file is modified after its creation, or if the file is downloaded from the Internet or other devices, the timestamp will not be correct.
- Processing time depends on the resolution of the video and the CPU speed of your device. It may take several times the video duration to stamp a high resolution video.
This software uses code of FFmpeg, Javacv, and ColorPicker (by Daniel Nilsson) licensed under the LGPL2.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, or bug reports. You can contact us at email@example.com.
** Note to users on Android 5.1 **
Please do not tick "Don't show again" when prompted on screen capture permission dialog to prevent system UI crash issue.
** Demo videos **
1. Time-lapse video recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQeqCA-Qbc4
2. Trim recorded video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSWqe4x4AkY
** Follow us **
Screen recorder for Android Lollipop, no root required.
What makes a perfect screen recorder? Quality? Stability? Ease of use? The answer is, everything.
Very often, screen recording will record something that is unwanted. For example, you are recording a game play, at the end of the recording, you have to swipe down the notification bar and click on the "stop recording" button. This action to stop recording is redundant and in most cases, you might want to just get rid of it altogether. So what you will do is you are going to get another app (or software) like video editor to help you remove the last few frame that you don't want.
One Shot screen recorder attempts to come around this to make your recorded video ready for production immediately.
Steps to record a video have been simplified to 4 steps.
1. Enable recorder
Open One Shot app and click on the screen cast icon on the top right of the screen, grant the permission to start screen cast when prompted by the system. You will see a floating action button (red color) showing on the bottom right (movable) when the permission is granted.
2. Start recording
Switch to the screen you want to start screen recording, and click on the floating action button (red color) to start recording.
3. Stop recording
When you are done recording the screen, push [POWER] button (default: ON) and the recording will stop automatically once your screen is completely shut off. If you have disabled the "Stop on screen off" function, you can stop your recording from the notification bar manually.
4. Disable recorder
If you want to perform another screen recording, just keep the floating action button (red color) and switch to where appropriate to start your recording again. If not, simply drag the floating action button (red color) to the top of your screen to fully disable it.
One Shot's settings are carefully selected and are fully compliant with YouTube. Therefore, any video you have recorded with One Shot screen recorder can be uploaded to YouTube immediately without any edition.
One Shot screen recorder supports up to 4K screen recording (setting will appear if your device support it) with ultra high bit-rate (up to 50Mbps). This should give you a ultra high quality video (no pixelation even when you zoom in/out in the game screen).
** Added features in premium version **
1. No watermark.
2. Show your own logo during recording.
3. Hide notification icon.
4. No ads.
5. No home apps promotion.
Best Video Editing Application for Android - Phonesavvy.com
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
VidTrim is App Of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com
Please try the free ad supported version first.
Features of VidTrim Pro:
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
- Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. Transcoding allows to convert video to MP4, resize and compress videos.
- Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
- Rotate videos (Quick rotation without encoding or true rotation by encoding)
- Frame accurate frame grabber. Extract/save the exact frames from your video clips as images.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
- Play video clips
- Rename video clips
- Delete video clips
- Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
- Contains optimisations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under "VidTrim Pro" folder on the internal storage.
- Chinese (Simplified)
Please help with translation to your language on the following website:
If you have any problems, suggestions or just simply want a refund please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
For example, You can see WebPage with Browser while watching video with small window of this application.
This experience is only on Android. It is impossible to experience on iOS or WindowsPhone.
Let's enjoy your good SmartPhone Life using this app.
- Simple Video Finder
- Search and watch YouTube Videos(Testing Feature)
- Normal video play mode like a almost other video player apps.
- Background video play mode using overlay window over another app
- Enable to seek and resize while overlay window showing.
[How to use]
1. Run this application.
2. Choice the video you want to watch. Then, start video playing with window.
3. Tap changes video controller visible, Pinch-in/out is zoom-in/out, and LongTap shows menu.
4. Please enjoy watching videos with window style.