Customize background sync
Batch add tasks
Pattern lock to secure your information
** Please kill Gtasks or Roboot your phone if the ads still exists after installing the key
** GTasks can now import tasks from Astrid, give it a try! **
** GTasks can now sync with http://TickTick.com, give it a try! **
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card, please move it back and reboot your device. ANDROID OS DOESN'T SUPPORT THAT!!! **
0. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
1. Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
2. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
3. Batch add tasks
4. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/tasklist.
5. Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
6. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging them
7. View your tasks on google calendar
8. Indent, unindent, share, move easily
9. Repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
10. Quick add task by pressing the search key
11. Quick add task via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
11. Quick search task with autocomplete
12. Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, Dato
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
- Create and Delete tasks on your list
- Mark present tasks as "done" or "undone"
- Supports multiple google accounts
- Every action is synchronized with your Google account
- Different widget sizes: 4x1 and 4x2 (more to follow)
- Many customizable options
If you have problems with the app or some suggestions please don't hesitate to contact me - I need your feedback in order to improve the app! And please don't forget to leave a comment if you like it! Thank you!
Please also check out my other apps: Clean Calendar Widget and Clean Calendar Widget Pro!
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android, iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features: http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
Chrome Extension is also available: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ticktick-extension/diankknpkndanachmlckaikddgcehkod
Its key features include:
1. Sync all your tasks across all devices
2. Create widget to manage tasks easily
3. Set recurring tasks
4. Instant time & location reminder
5. Sort tasks by order/date/name/priority
6. Drag tasks to rearrange order
7. Create subtasks in checklist
8. Add notes to tasks
9. Batch edit tasks
10. Classify tasks into folders & Archive completed tasks
11. Share task list to collaborate
12. Send task via multiple channels
13. Quick search tasks
14. View Google calendar events in TickTick
15.Voice input tasks via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
16. Create to-do's in TickTick via email
17. Subscribe TickTick in Calendar application
18. Multiple priority levels
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tick-Tick/114408518756703
keywords: TickTick, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, to-do, task, tasks, notes, checklist, GTasks, time schedule, memo
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
Carefully selected the functionality required to TODO list, we have developed a simple and easy-to-use applications aimed at.
Can not unnecessary, such as the title screen, to check the TODO list as soon as you start, you can now very easy to enter and edit a new TODO.
In addition, TODO unfinished so can be placed as a widget to display on your home screen, it is not inadvertently forget that I have to do with this.
It is recommended to people had been frustrated by TODO list application difficult in existing multi-functional!
Easy and intuitive operation, please make use of work and life home with you!
business tools, do, self-management, simple, widget
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
Join over 1.3 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the leading todo list and personal task manager for Android! Featured by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, ReadWriteWeb, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and do more each day.
The FREE app includes:
• NEW! Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate
• NEW! Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• NEW! Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Save your todo list to the cloud at Todoist.com
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive reminders through push notifications, email or SMS
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as we do. Let us know what you think!
Manage your To Do list with this app.
To Do Tasks features:
- To Do Notifications
- Add/Edit/Delete To do Tasks
- Voice to do
- To do priority
Keep your to do and tasks in your pocket.
Tasks is a simple and efficient android to do list app. It help you to organize your life in a simple and elegant way. It has both local mode and google account mode.
You can sync with your google tasks perfectly.
You can see all tasks in Gmail or Google Calendar!
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style
2. Rich tasks (Google Tasks) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
3. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically
4. also support local mode.
5. background sync
6. view your events on google calendar
7. set reminders
1. YOUR ACCOUNTS: for selecting your Google account to sync with
2. NETWORK COMMUNICATION: to communicate with cloud
3. PHONE CALLS: to know the status of phone, used in notifying at proper time
4. SYSTEM TOOLS: to start alarms for your tasks, if set, at device start-up.
keywords: tasks, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, sticky notes, ice cream sandwich theme, ICS theme