Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
• animated flash cards
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Any child is nearly guaranteed to learn multiplication table in a week using this program 1 to 2 hours a day. Parents can control the progress during the process.
It's not a secret that many pupils will not learn the multiplication table in the allotted time or at least will not learn it good enough. It's not a secret either that many pupils will forget most of what they studied after summer vacations or just long time without a practice. Our program removes these disadvantages at least for the multiplication table.
What can you expect:
1. Everyday practice for at least a hour will allow the pupil to learn the subject in a week.
2. Parents or child him/herself can see stats and track the progress.
3. The program is adaptive to the pupil and it's goal is to get the necessary amount of correct answers.
4. Repeating the course after a month will almost guarantee that the pupil will not forget the multiplication table ever again.
What you should not expect:
1. It's not a magic thing. You can't learn the multiplication table by just installing the program - you (or your child) have to work.
2. That's not a funny game but the learning simulator. There is a competition part (look for the entry 6) but it's not the main part.
1. The pupil has to have an idea of multiplication itself and should know what is used for (this means that if you, say, installing this program for 6-years child you should make sure he/she can multiply, say, 3 to 5 - not necessary fast but just can - or you won't get any use of this tool).
2. You will need an Internet connection to get access to program's adaptive functions. It is also required if you want to compare your results to the world rating.
The learning process:
Before you start. It is important to explain to the pupil that he/she will learn much faster if he/she will pronounce all samples and results (no matter audibly or inwardly). He/she should also understand that multiplication table is symmetric (i.e. 6x7 is the same that 7x6). It is important.
The learning process consists of several parts (levels). First there are following exercises for numbers 2 to 9 (or 2 to 12 if you have enabled this option in program settings):
1. Flashcard. Ascending show of examples and answers (it is important to pronounce them though it can be done inwardly).
2. Flashcard. Examples are shown in random order without an answer initially. The answer is shown few seconds later and it is advised to give a correct answer before it is shown.
3. Practice. Examples are shown in ascending order and the pupil is offered to give an answer with the keyboard. Even if the pupil made a mistake, the program will repeat the same example later and eventually, he/she will get it right. If the correct/error ratio is good enough the next part follows.
4. Practice. Just like level 3 but examples follow in random order.
Levels 1- 4 are passing for the every number. There are practical results which show that pupils won't remember the starting numbers as well as during learning them to the time they come to number 9 (12). That's why we get a level 5 before the final exam.
5. Practice. That is the longest level and it repeats the level 4 but examples are given for not just one number but for the entire multiplication table.
6. The final test. The pupil should give correct answers across the entire multiplication table during the reasonable time. Only 100% of correct answers is accepted as a suitable result and the most important thing in this test is the time. If you have an Internet connection then accepted answer will be transferred to our server and you get back an answer where the pupil’s position in the world community is.
Free version is ad supported.
I wish you and/or your child or pupils the best of luck in learning the multiplication table and I wish you to be a winner and be the best in everything you do :)
tags: multiplication table, times tables
Simply touch a set, then swipe and tap. Answers appear when you tap in a flash.
Press upper right corner button to mix and shuffle.
Select "? X ?" for random cards.
Be the fastest multiplier in your grade school class!...or college math class :P
Enjoy and comment. Will add whatever features top comments ask for!
ABC's app coming soon.
Screenshots include graphics (finger tap and finger drag) which are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license and credited to GestureWorks (www.gestureworks.com)
The program shows between different possible solutions and you have to choose the good one.
Only works on ARM processors with NEON
If a banner is not appropriate, please indicate this and we will fix it
Learn while you play. What better way to learn than a ADDICTIVE Trivial?
Now with 3 levels of difficulty:
Start with level 1 if you are learning, continues with level 2 to strengthen knowledges or before a test and use the level 3 to challenge the more smartass and Prove that you are the King of Maths!
This version is Full of fascinating HD graphics
and an optimized Hi-Fi Sounds
* One of the Guardian’s top 20 best apps for kids to help stave off summer holiday boredom!
* "A new addiction is here! 10monkeys Multiplication is so much fun and addictive, I couldn’t put it down!" -- The iMums
* "10monkeys Multiplication has won a spot among our top picks as a fun and engaging way to challenge students to learn and master their multiplication tables" -- fun educational apps
Free the trapped monkeys by using your multiplication skills!
Bo's ten monkey friends are in trouble – they are trapped and need your help. To free all the monkeys you need determination to master times tables from 2 to 10. Think you can do it? We know you can, and we promise you will have lots of fun while doing so!
10monkeys Multiplication is a math learning education app aimed for children, and builds up multiplication skills in a fun and exciting environment. The first app of the 10monkeys Apps family makes learning times tables as fun as playing any other game the kids love.
Smart apps make smart children.
- In English, Spanish, German and Finnish
- Arcade-type gameplay
- 10 mini-games (2 to 10 times tables and mixed times tables)
- Easy-to-use interface, every mini-game is one click away!
- Highscores urge children to practice even after freeing the monkeys
- Global leaderboards to give extra motivation
- Funny sounds and interactive feedback
- Safe for a child to use alone; no controversial content, no ads
10monkeys.com Ltd is an e-learning company based in Helsinki. Our mission is to improve mathematical ability globally by offering kids better access to high quality learning on-line. Our products have been designed from a high-quality pedagogical perspective and contain hundreds of math activities that make learning fun and engaging. The success of Finnish students in the international studies measuring mathematical ability (PISA etc.) builds on the Finnish excellence in teaching and the teachers’ strong will to keep improving. We want to make this expertise available to kids globally regardless of their language and home country.
This free app for fans of intelligent entertainment will help master the method and fix the received skills of mental arithmetic. Fans of Mathematics will really appreciate it. Mode "Game" - makes techniques learning easy and fun, and on-line ranking allow to compete in mental abilities with the world. The method is equally well suited for both children (to use it enough to know the multiplication table up to 5) and adults. Mental calculation, working with numbers - a great exercise for your brain. Exercise (play game) once a day and your brain will always be in good form!
Keywords: multiplication, multiplication table, times table, mathematics, math, arithmetic, school, elementary school, calculation, mental math, mental arithmetic, math workout, math help, numbers, elementary math, fun math games, math skills, math trainer.
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
This app contains flash card-styled learning and pleasant martial arts belt grading for fun.
The key here is to make the repetition interesting. Encourage kids to clear all the levels. It is true that repeating helps kids get faster at their maths, practice does make perfect.
This app is free to download, any suggestions or comments are welcome to improvise in its effectiveness.
Presents you with a list of tables (1 to 99) to choose from.
Move through the tables by casually swiping the screen to the left or right. Click on any line in the table to load the factors of all the numbers in the line (makes it easy to remember)
Choose 'Endless Table' mode to continuously keep increasing the table range till 999.
No more need to remember an infinite number of tricks to multiply two numbers. Just practice with this and you'll remember them forever.
This version is for devices running Android Version >= 2.1
If your device run's on Android Ver < 2.1 then search for 'Maths Multiplication Legacy' or 'com.felix.legacy.multiplication' in the Android Market.
1. Open “Multiplication Tables” from the home screen to view the tables of a number from 1 to 20 (Try ‘Endless Mode’ in Settings). Click on any item to open it's quick factor info. Long click for loading the table, factors or Grid of all the numbers present in the table item.
2. Open Numbers Grid to load a grid of numbers. The grid is an Endless list of numbers. Clicking on any number will load it’s factors. Long click any number below 100 to load it’s table.
3. Open “Load Table” and enter a number (1 to 99) to load it’s Multiplication Table. Click on any item to open it's factor info.
4. Open “Find Factors” and enter a number (2 to 999999) to load it’s Prime Factors and All Factors. You can further search by clicking on the Options menu and selecting “Find Factors”
Open Squares (x^2), Cubes (x^3) and Powers (x^y) from x=2 to 100.
5. Long Click on table's in either Tables view or Factor's View to select numbers to load their tables, factors (again) or Grid.
Press Volume Up/Down to load prev/next item.
### Options Menu ###
Previous: Loads the Previous Multiplication Table
Next: Loads the Next Multiplication Table
Open Table..: Opens the Multiplication Table of the specified number (1-99)
Reset: Resets/Refreshes the current table to it’s default preferences.
Settings: Opens the Preferences for Multiplication Table View.
### Table Preferences ###
Limited Table Mode: Tables load from a specified from value to a specified to value (which can be set in the settings).
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 20(To) = 40
Endless Table Mode: Tables Load Continuously as you keep on scrolling from a specified value to 999.
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 999(Loads Dynamically) = 1998
### Table Default Settings ###
Text Size: Set the text size for all the text in the Multiplication Table View. Minimum size required for visibility purposes is 10.
Multiply From: The default beginning From value to start multiplying from.
Multiply Upto: Default ending To number to end the multiplication at.
Table No: This is the default Table No. that the application should load when it is first started. The application remembers the last visited Table and loads it by default every time.
Text Alignment: Specifies the alignment of the Table’s text (Left, Center, Right, etc)
### Color Preferences ###
Use Theme: The Theme that should be applied to the table’s and popup’s. Four theme’s are provided by default – Blue, Red, Pink and White.
Disable Theme: Disable’s the theme mode. No background effects are applied when this is selected. But when the theme’s are enabled, the option to select the text-color is available.
Table Text Color: The Color of the numbers that appear in the multiplication table view – Black, Blue, Cyan, Dark Gray, etc.
Text Background Color: The background color of the Table text. This is disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
Separator Color: The color of the Separator lines and the Table List’s background. This is also disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
A great math workout tool for you.
Keywords: Maths, Multiplication, Factors, Tables, Learn, Algrebra, Workout, Multiples, Factorization, Addition, Subtraction, Division.
• cool, simple and colorful graphics;
• all times tables up to 12;
• endless opportunities to practice the times tables (questions generated randomly)
• free educational game;
Multiplication is an important subject for success in elementary school. Math games for kids can help take the frustration out of learning multiplication with games, flash cards, worksheets, and activities. Our game make learning multiplication facts more fun than frustrating for young learners. It is essential for elementary school and middle school to have a solid math foundation, so why shouldn’t they play cool multiplication games and learn at the same time? Times table is a free, carefully designed game, which uses a child-friendly interface with easy navigation making it suitable for independent play. It helps to learn multiplication tables in an effective and fun way. It challenges Kids to keep practicing and do this math exercises. Easy to use – just slide the screen to choose the correct answer. If you select the correct one- the application automatically changes the card to the next question. If you choose wrong, before the next question will be indicated the correct answer.
• PLAY - answer chosen number of questions in the time limit. Kids will get new questions each time they play the game. The app stores scores, so parents could keep track of their children's progress. Kids love to play and afterwards see their progress in the overview.
• LEARN - allows you to choose which times tables you wish to practice. Learn all multplication tables by heart in time / no time. Ideal to prepare for the test at school.
• SCORE - quickly and easily review all the scores.
• OPTIONS - allows you to choose time limit and number of questions.
If you have any children in school who are not doing well in math class, no matter what the level or grade they are in. This game apply to them and their friends!
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TimesTablesGame
Sounds provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk
▷ Keywords: multiplication table game, game, multiplication, multiply, studies, mathematics, math, education, brain exercise, dementia, education