The aerialBox/satBox Remote Control App access and controls your STB devices using all kind of Android devices from anywhere in your home over same WiFi network. You can change channel, view Live Streaming, access EPG, Channel List and complete remote control operations. App will identify your aerialBox / satBox STB devices automatically. User can identify the device by its IP Address or user-friendly name.
- Auto-discovery of your aerialBox/satBox device with zero configuration.
- Allowed to Manually connect aerialBox/satBox device through its IP entry.
- Comprehensive full-featured remote display on your second screen devices. Hot keys for volume/channel control, menu, navigation keys and channel list.
- Live channel Streaming to your mobile device to view the TV channels.
- You can change channels through channels list.
- Current and Next Event details of all channels are viewed.
- One week EPG of the channels in your TV.
[Configure your aerialBox/satBox device]
- Press "Menu" and select "Installation".
- Select "Network Setup"
- Choose Wired or Wireless settings and connect network which is same network connected in your Mobile device.
- To watch live streaming on your device, please ensure the below settings.
Menu → Settings → Application → Live Streaming → ON
- This application is compatible only with aerialBox T2200 and satBox S8200 product models.
- aerialBox/satBox & it's Remote Control App installed second screen device should be connected on the same WiFi home network.
- Auto device detection will work only on those devices supports multicasting.
- Currently tuned channel on the STB receiver will be streamed to second screen devices & user not able to stream other then the watching channel in STB device.
- Live Streaming playback on second screen device depends on the media player capabilities & user has to select the right H/W accelerated player for HD video playback.
- App compatible with Android 4.0
- Recommended to use up-to-date firmware in your aerialBox/satBox
for getting better experience.