Multiple camera apps issue I have several camera apps on my phone. When I do gesture I feel vibration but screen doesn't come on. When I switch it on I see the OS asking which app to use in relation to gesture, but then dialogue box vanishes before I can select. So I can't use this app.
Not working It doesn't work on my Zenfone 5 running CM12.1.
Great overall Alcatel phones are still not supported? Im asking about alcatel ot idol 2?
Doesn't work. Doesn't work on my moto g. Cm12.1 Stable android 5.1
Works amazingly for me cant see why anyone would rate less than 5 stars...
Great Makes my nexus 5 more like the moto x but still activates when screen is on and when I have it set to only activate for screen off.
1. Experimental support for previously unsupported devices, like Moto G, Galaxy Core, HTC Desire 601 and many more
2. Redesigned UI
3. Settings menu split into two parts
4. Ability to change the twist timeout (how many seconds within which the twist must be performed)
5. Ability to enable or disable fast polling
6. Some bug fixes, like service automatically stopping after user removes the task from the multitasking view