How to Use:
1. Click the Gestures icon in the add-on panel, or click the floating button at the bottom right corner of the browser to enter the gestures panel;
2. Use your finger to draw a gesture, and let the magic begin!
• Gestures is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
A 'Must-Have App' on Google Play!
** Announcing Any.Do partnership, our first certified partner!**
With Any.do on your Smart Bar, you can write and dictate tasks, notes and plan your day without switching from app to app
Ginger Keyboard is amazingly smart and transforms writing into a fun experience!
★ Fun – Entertain
Make the most out of idle time! Play a quick game of Snake, Squash (Pong-like) or 2048 and catch up on the headlines from leading news outlets while you're waiting for replies.
★ Smart – Grammar Check
Try writing ‘He wants his teddy bare’ – see what happens! Ginger Keyboard is the only keyboard that knows how to correct your grammar, spelling and punctuation quickly and efficiently. When the best English grammar corrector is behind you – you get to concentrate on typing fast.
★ Fun – Emoji, Emoji Art, Stickers and Animated GIFs
If an emoji is worth a thousand words, emoji art is worth ten thousand and animated GIFs are worth a million! Choose between hundreds of beautiful emoji, emoji art, stickers and animated GIFs and insert feelings into your text. With Ginger Keyboard, you can add emoji (emoticons) to your writing anywhere you want. Add flavor to your text messages, to your Facebook statuses and even to your emails! Fast typing keyboard with emoji is here!
★ Smart – Predictive Text
Just like other keyboards’ word prediction – only WAY BETTER. In time, Ginger will better understand your writing and will be able to give you even more accurate next-word predictions. You will be stunned by how accurate our predictive text is.
★ Fun – Swipe Typing
Write faster with Stream (swipe-like) typing. Never lift your finger from the device and type three times as fast!
★ Smart – Spell Checker
Other keyboards may try to check and correct your spelling, but their auto-correct feature will make you write something you didn’t mean - A N N O Y I N G. With Ginger Keyboard, simply finish what you want to write, see which suggestions we have and choose whether you want to accept them or not.
Smart autocorrections automatically correct sloppy typing so that you can focus on speed.
★ Fun– Keyboard Themes
Sport a custom keyboard that suits your style! Choose between dozens of beautiful keyboard themes and customize your typing experience!
★ Smart – Smart Bar
Save tons of time by using other apps without leaving your keyboard interaction! Take notes, create events, send emails and chat, directly from your keyboard! You can customize your keyboard with the apps you want to have there for a truly optimized and productive mobile flow.
★ Ginger Page: Tons of Additional Smart & Fun Features!
✔World's #1 proofreader – No software can proofread better! Contextually detects and corrects 6 times more grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes.
✔ Advanced rephrasing – Discover alternative ways to rephrase your text with our paraphrase tool
✔Text Reader – Human voice text to speech lets you hear your text read back to you.
✔Translator – Translate between 58 languages: translate English to Spanish, English to French and many more!
★ Ginger Keyboard "...allows users to send better, less embarrassing texts and higher quality writing" – Techcrunch
Advanced word prediction and Stream support for –
English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese and Hebrew
Ginger Keyboard input supports up to 58 languages (please refer to our Help Center for the full list)
Support for translation between more than 58 languages – (please refer to our Help Center for the full list)
** Ginger respects your privacy. Ginger Keyboard does not keep any password fields.
Works with your favorite music/streaming and video apps
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
★One of Lifehacker's Best Android Apps 2012★
★One of PC World's Best Android Apps 2012 (so far)★
NEW: For GALAXY Note 3 and GALAXY S5, additional Left/Right/Up/Down gestures now available
This Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working - Turn on Device Administrator in Settings Tab
Actions for Pro: Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up/Down, Launch Google Voice Search, Screen Toggle On/Off, Toggle UI, Recent Apps, Cycle Apps, None
At your desk - No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
Driving - Don't take your eyes off the road to change songs
Cooking - Control your music with your hands covered in dough
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
Eating - Don't worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
As seen on:
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music/Streaming/Video app that supports "Headset Controls"
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece on your phone).
Holding it there (hover) - Pause/Resume
One wave across - Next Song
Two waves across - Previous Song
Three times - Enable/Disable the controls
*Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
After an action, there is a 1 second delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques by checking the "Last Action"
If you're getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting
The sensor WILL behave differently on different phones. I don't have the resources to test every phone. If there is a problem, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
*HTC EVO 4G (erratic sensor reading cause commands to trigger on their own)
Wake Lock: So it will work when the screen is off on some phones
Read Phone State: So it can switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
Vibrate: To use when screen if off or app not in focus
Write Settings: For Screen Off functionality
Get Tasks: For Recent Apps functionality
Call Phone: For new Call Controls options
Modify Audio Settings: For Speakerphone in call controls
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy SIII
Watch the short video to see how it works. There are other similar apps, but we strongly believe ours is the best in terms of practicality and pure awesomeness.
We wanted to bring you something simple, but very useful and effective. Something you would enjoy using everyday with absolutely no side effects. There are battery saving options to minimise the impact on battery. We have steadily measured around 3% battery consumption for the whole day on our test devices.
We hope it works just as good on your phone.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF. Awesome On will not work on these devices.
Please do not give a low rating if this is unfortunately the case.
Link to list of devices:
Android 4.0.4 and 4.1 Users - There is a well known bug that was introduced in 4.0.4 that causes the screen to turn on again after 'Awesome Off'. We recommend changing your lock screen to 'none' for the time being.
** Features **
- Simply tilt the phone up, to turn the screen on.
- Fling your hand 2 times, near the proximity sensor, to turn the screen off.
- Or simply click 'Screen Off' icon.
- Separate shortcut icons for 'Start/Stop', 'Settings' and 'Screen Off'.
- Awesome On Sensitivity.
- Awesome Off Sensitivity.
- Battery Saving Mode. Tip: Test first disabled.
- Remove notification option. And gracefully handles situations where Android restarts Awesome On Off when notification is removed.
- Disable Awesome Off while running landscape applications.
- While you're on a phone call, Awesome On Off will not be active.
- Aweseom On Bypass Non-Security Lockscreen option.
Ultimate Version Features
- The Ultimate feature. When you're about to hit the road, fling your hand 3 times (or simply click the 'Ultimate Off' shortcut icon) to turn the screen off. Awesome On Off is completely idle until you manually turn the screen on again. You never need to Start/Stop manually with the shortcut icon. You are in total control.
- Ultimate Off audio confirmation.
- Start on boot.
- No Ads. The Free version shows an Ad every 20th time the screen is turned on. You can easily close the Ad, should not be disruptive for daily use even with the free version.
About Battery Saving Mode
- When the screen is off, depending on the Battery level and type of background apps you have running, Android can decide to put the CPU to full sleep. Awesome On will not work when the CPU is in full sleep. When Battery Saving Mode is enabled, Awesome On Off will not interfere and let the CPU go to full sleep as usual. You can disable Battery Saving Mode completely or set a desired interval to keep the CPU partially awake, ensuring Awesome On will always work.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
You can make phone not going to sleep when you hold it up but go sleep lay it down.
It does not use camera to decide it's status but use g-sensor so consumes less battery and can support phones which do not have SmartStay capability as many phones do.
When you reading or in daily life this could be very convenient because you don't even need to look for power button every time to turn it off.
Just flip it!
By default, it was set to be off on Face Up, if you put down phone on the desk, show notification icon for wait period of 2 seconds, then screen will be off.
Notification icon will be removed as soon as the phone is out of level position such as if you hold it up, so it should stay still for designated seconds to be turned off.
The waiting period is adjustable even to None which will turn it off as fast as possible.
If Face Detect option is on, face will be detected just before going to sleep and prevent it when detected. Front-facing camera is required.
Opinions are always welcome.
* To uninstall this app, first uncheck device administrator settings. You can find it in settings->Location&Security->Select device administrators.
* On Android IceCream Sandwitch phone (v4.x), OS has bug which will make screen on immediately after going to sleep.
Keep awake while holding up or not
Vibrate/Sound sleep notify
Delay time : set delay before go to sleep
Sleep position selection : Face up, Face Down, Both
Face detection before going to sleep
All permissions are used only for showing Ad and lock device.
** Update history
Sensor changed to cover more devices
Face detection before going to sleep
Use combos of physical 3D gestures to do or launch almost anything you wish without even unlocking your device!
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It's a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren't able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW v 1.12 is even better!!!
*** - Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
*** - Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
*** - Android Wear functionality
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
TASKER INTEGRATION AND PLUGIN! Find it on Google Play!
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures - 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
* * Please TRY FREE version before buy, Magus is very specific app * *
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* Hardcore unlock function for real hardcore users :-)
* Taking a photo [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording voice [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Run Tasker Task
* Music controls (Play, Pause, Prev, Next)
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Bluetooth on and off
* Wifi on and off
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Direct sending text message (for example emergency sms)
* Creating an email
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera
* Run Google Now
* Say the actual time
* Mute Sounds for X Minutes
* Open VPN Settings
* Open Home Screen
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
The TurboViewer family of lightning-fast view, markup, and sharing apps are powerful and innovative... the first mobile DWG™ viewer and markup that support both 2D and 3D.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for smart devices -- TurboViewer sets the standard for mobile AEC viewing and markup.
There are three TurboViewer apps:
• TurboViewer (FREE)
• TurboViewer X ($6.99)
• TurboViewer Pro (Limited time special $19.99)
Highlights include [differences designated below]:
• AutoShapes: Drawing rough shapes with your finger automatically refines to accurate geometry
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, rectangle, revision cloud, text, rectangular text box and leader
• Contact Management built on top of native Contacts (so all current contact info is available)
• Organize contacts into Groups for easy "one tap" sending of shared drawings or documents to large design and construction teams
• Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
• Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
• Hidden line, shaded, and wireframe viewing
• Isometric view
• AutoCAD® SHX font support - Localized or custom SHX fonts
• TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support
• Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
• Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
• Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
• [Pro] Realistic (materials), x-ray, gray scale, and shaded without outline
• [Pro] Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
• [Pro] Adjust x-ray transparency factor
• [Pro] Custom perspective view - View 3D models in realistic perspective angles (human eye perspective or specify custom camera lens sizes in mm)
• [X and Pro] Layer Manager - Layer view manager to turn layers on/off, invert layers
• [X and Pro] Layout support - View model space and paper space layouts
• Create sub-folders
• Cut/Copy/Paste/Rename files and folders
• Search files and folders by name, size, and date
• Sort by name, size, and date (ascending or descending)
• Send files to other apps using copy, AirDrop, Message, and Mail
• Diagnostic for missing xref and fonts
• Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
• Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
• Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
• Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
• Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
• [Pro and X] Banner free
FORMATS, LOCALIZATION, AND SUPPORT:
• 2D and 3D CAD Drawing support (AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD), DXF, TCW, DCD, and 2CD)
• Cloud conversion server
• Import/Export support for mail, Web downloads, Dropbox, Box, etc.
• Online wiki help system
• Forum support
• [Pro] Other popular AEC file formats translated in the cloud including 2CD, 3DM, 3DS, ASAT, CGM, DCD, DGN, EPS, FCW, IGS, OBJ, PLT, SAT, SKP, STEP, STL, STP, TCW, and WRZ
• [Pro] 12-month premium telephone support
• [Pro] 12-month premium email support
Note: Trouble with TurboViewer? Please visit our support forum or contact us directly, problems may be easily resolved by our support team!
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
Terms of Service: http://clean.fm/tos.html
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
There is a 200+ page manual available in pdf and docx format.
In addition to the traditional Basic features, your have access to:
Graphics (with Multi-touch),
Text to Speech,
Data Structures such as:Array/List/Stack/Bundle
Text and Byte file I/O,
User defined functions,
TCP/IP Client and Server Sockets,
Send and Receive SMS Messages,
Make a phone call,
BASIC! programs may be packaged into applications. There are two processes provided for this. One process generates a home screen shortcut but requires BASIC! installed to run. The other process generates a stand alone application that does not need BASIC! installed. The resulting application can be offered on the Android Market.
All of the features of BASIC! are documented in the manual, De Re BASIC!.
The install package includes over three dozen BASIC! source code files that explain and demonstrate the implementation details of this dialect.
BASIC! is being continuously improved. Many of the improvements have come from user requests. Also, since BASIC! is open source, others have begun on the code. Join the BASIC! forum and become part of the development team.
Permissions: This application asks for many permissions. None of permissions are exercised by BASIC! on its own. They are only exercised if you, the BASIC! programmer, writes a program that exercises them. For example, BASIC! will never intercept a SMS message unless you use the SMS commands in a program that you write.
Popular ways to use DO Camera
+ Snap a picture and place emoticons on it to share
+ Post photos to a vacation album on Facebook
+ Catalog receipts on Evernote
+ Post a picture on Twitter with one tap of a button
+ Save pictures of decorating ideas to a Dropbox folder
+ Post pictures of your city on Tumblr
+ Save photos of things you want to buy to Google Drive
+ Send a picture to a Slack room
+ Thousands more Recipes!
More apps you can connect with DO Camera
Dropbox, Gmail, WordPress, Blogger, Weebly, LinkedIn, Reddit, GroupMe, Life360, Facebook Pages, OneDrive, Pushbullet, UP by Jawbone, Philips Hue, and over 190 more apps and devices.
What people are saying
“DO Camera is a camera app that can do a job each time you snap a picture - such as uploading it to Flickr, printing it on an HP printer, or updating your Twitter profile picture.” —Fast Company
“The suite is called DO, and it represents a fundamental rethinking of not just IFTTT, but the very way apps work on our phones.” —BuzzFeed
“DO Camera takes it another step further by focusing specifically on one of the most-used features of smartphones - taking pictures. In its first version, this is basically One More Photo App for your smartphone, but with a twist: it lets you create actions for where you might like to share pictures.” —TechCrunch
Learn more about what DO Camera can do for you at https://ifttt.com/do/camera
—The IFTTT Team
Featured on many sites like XDA and Virtuaniz: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/use-your-android-device-as-a-remote-controller-for-your-pc, http://www.virtuaniz.com/2014/04/control-pc-remotely-using-pc-quick-commands/
Commands supported as of now:
- Log off
- Run command (like, ping www.google.com)
- Run application command (like, chrome.exe)
- Custom command
Operating system support: Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1)
More commands will be supported soon!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Requires client app to be installed on your PC/Laptop to function properly: You can download it from here: http://goo.gl/d0IXe6
In case you are having connectivity issues, please make sure you add the application to the Windows Firewall exception list
This is a BETA app so things are not guaranteed to function properly every time. I am working hard to add more commands and iron out the bugs.
Before turning on WearPIN, please make sure your lock screen security type is set to PIN, otherwise the app will not work.
How to unlock:
1. Open the WearPIN app on your Android Wear device
2. Enter the PIN shown on the screen on your Android device
3. That's it!
If you have enabled the "Send PIN to Wear" feature then the PIN will be directly sent to your Wear device and you don't have to open the app.
How to lock:
1. Open the WearPIN app on your Android device
2. Tap "Lock my device"
3. That's it
What if my watch is disconnected or away from my phone?
WearPIN includes a emergency unlock feature. In case your watch is disconnected or away from your phone, you can unlock your device using a recovery PIN. The default recovery PIN is 123456 but you are given an option to change it when you set-up WearPIN for the first time.
v1.1: Initial public release
v1.0: FOR INTERNAL TESTING
Note: Support for Gingerbread (2.3) coming soon. Currently, only Honeycomb (3.0) and above devices are supported.
This is the official app for CloudIs.Me
You'll have to create an account and to do so, visit www.cloudis.me from your PC. Currently, we're offering unlimited storage for free. Hurry up before the offer ends!
Our app supports two version of CloudIs.Me - Mobile and Desktop. You can simply change views by tapping the menu key on your device.
Difference between Mobile and Desktop version:
Mobile: Compact and Light. Access to only your data, or data shared by friends or groups.
Desktop: Full. Apps, Data Management and more.
Currently, CloudIs.Me is in beta and might not work correctly on your device but we're continuously working to make it work everywhere.
Product Fanpage: www.facebook.com/blixcloud
Company Fanpage: www.facebook.com/blixcorp
Chrome app: www.chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ncmpiphkcdfpkklmapmlkbflpahemdea
Firefox Extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cloudisme/