Issues on Nexus 6P, Android 6.0 1) 'Run on startup' is broken. After enabling 'Run on startup' and rebooting my device, the gesture fails to work. Opening the app shows the power button as being activated but the gesture still doesn't work. Turning the power button off and back on restores gesture functionality. 2) Would like improved responsiveness by enabling 'QuickCapture' but the toggle to enable it is greyed out.
Works like a champ! I have 4 camera apps, just set my favorite as the default = good to go. Don't forget to calibrate the twist/gesture settings for your "style"/range of motion, set it to turn on after reboot, and above all actually activate it as installing the app alone doesn't activate this amazing feature. :) ...... (CM12.1 on Nexus 6)
Multiple camera apps issue I have several camera apps on my phone. When I do gesture I feel vibration but screen doesn't come on. When I switch it on I see the OS asking which app to use in relation to gesture, but then dialogue box vanishes before I can select. So I can't use this app.
Great Makes my nexus 5 more like the moto x but still activates when screen is on and when I have it set to only activate for screen off.
Not working It doesn't work on my Zenfone 5 running CM12.1.
On asus zenfone Doesnt work on Asus Zenfone.
1. Experimental support for previously unsupported devices, like Moto G, Galaxy Core, HTC Desire 601 and many more
2. Redesigned UI
3. Settings menu split into two parts
4. Ability to change the twist timeout (how many seconds within which the twist must be performed)
5. Ability to enable or disable fast polling
6. Some bug fixes, like service automatically stopping after user removes the task from the multitasking view
With Samsung Mobile Print, you can directly print to Samsung Printers.
Time-saving locker: events, messages, people & apps right on your lock screen.