Issues on Nexus 6P, Android 6.0 1) 'Run on startup' is broken. After enabling 'Run on startup' and rebooting my device, the gesture fails to work. Opening the app shows the power button as being activated but the gesture still doesn't work. Turning the power button off and back on restores gesture functionality. 2) Would like improved responsiveness by enabling 'QuickCapture' but the toggle to enable it is greyed out.
Works like a champ! I have 4 camera apps, just set my favorite as the default = good to go. Don't forget to calibrate the twist/gesture settings for your "style"/range of motion, set it to turn on after reboot, and above all actually activate it as installing the app alone doesn't activate this amazing feature. :) ...... (CM12.1 on Nexus 6)
When it works, it's great, but there are many false starts, or other apps opening instead. Would love if this were still worked on and improved, but looks to be abandoned.
Great Makes my nexus 5 more like the moto x but still activates when screen is on and when I have it set to only activate for screen off.
Not working It doesn't work on my Zenfone 5 running CM12.1.
Doesn't work How much more can I describe this? My accelerometer is not broken, camera does not activate.
1. Experimental support for previously unsupported devices, like Moto G, Galaxy Core, HTC Desire 601 and many more
2. Redesigned UI
3. Settings menu split into two parts
4. Ability to change the twist timeout (how many seconds within which the twist must be performed)
5. Ability to enable or disable fast polling
6. Some bug fixes, like service automatically stopping after user removes the task from the multitasking view