Point of Sale - Cash Register
-- Updated to work on Android KitKat 4.4
- Works on most dot matrix, POS printers. Call developer for any other printer.
- Create Bills and Receipts on any android mobile phone
- Print Bills and Receipts on almost all printers including POS printers and dot matrix printers
- Phone ROOTing is NOT required. Works on non rooted phone and devices.
- Use this application instead of POS machines
- Saves lots of desktop space
- Saves lots of electricity compared to normal PC
- Very efficient and fast operations
- Supports BARCODE reading through inbuilt camera. Need separate application installed.
- Use as portable billing machines or receipt printing
- Save lots of cost on infrastructure
- Use any android tablet and any available printer and start making receipts/bills ANYWHERE
- Use OTG cable to connect USB printer to your android tab or phone
- Enter Items with their price
- Add receipt and add items into receipt
- Connect device via OTG cable to printer
- Click print button from application
- In case of any connection error please restart printer or android device
- Printing works with almost all standard printers
- Currently only text printing is developed. (work is in progress for graphics printing, which is not required for receipt and usual business needs. )
-- Please add review and suggestions for improvements
-- This is demo application supports max 500 items.
-- Customized development of apps is also available, please contact developer.
*** This is demo application.
Android Printing Library
- Functionality used in this app is available as library
- Developers can use library to provide print support into their own application
- Developers need to purchase library license separately.
- This library works almost all dot matrix and POS printers
- This library also support printing graphics (b/w) and can print in any language
- Before purchasing please use this demo application to verify the functionality you need is available in library.
- Please call developer for purchasing printing library
- Library is licensed separately
1. Connect printer to your android device using OTG cable
2. Click Connect Printer from pos application menu
3. Switch-OFF and then switch-ON the printer
4. Click Test Printer from menu