* Music score player from midi and musicXml., may be used as accompaniment
* With many modification options and virtual sound using soundfont
* External midi instrument using USB connection
* Demo version - 'Practice Player Live Midi Demo' has been prepared as seperate app.
* To run Demo for new version, go to below link;
* Or search with keyword - 'practice player Live demo', or 'musicXml Live demo'
* USB version may be used as Demo. It plays only 30 sec. before you purchase 'Live' version and install it.
* From version 2.5, it reads musicXml scores and run same options as midi with new UI which looks better..
* Pls. see following link to read implemented musicXml features up today.
* This tool started from Midi and in version 2.0, it enabled soundfonts and in 2.5, musicXml support started. More musicXml vocabularies will be added.
* Free upgrade policy.
* Soundfont support allows to use user's own soundfont collections.
* You can just put your .sf2 files into sdcard\soundfontdir folder
* When you first install this app, pls. also install seperate app for soundfont download - 'soundfont installer'
* You can turn off 'live midi' and soundfont feature using 'Live' button to experience sound without soundfonts but this is not recommended.
* You can save modified(track, extracted parts, tempo, key, instrument, etc) midi into SD card area.
- When you purchase paid version you can use USB version for free to play both midi and musicxml on external midi instrument
* Live midi features work on only devices with ARM cpu and with Android 2.3.3 and higher
** FEATURE SUMMARY **
- Cross-Staff Beaming
- Drum Track - change drum sounds. save/load
- Chord detection and Chord name Edit
- Manage with Collection List(kind of favorite list)
- Volume control, mute, solo in either way - per track or per channel
Very useful controlling tracks with same channel - e.g multiple drum tracks
- Clef change to G, F, C with clef line and octave change for both midi and musicXml
- understands Sibelius General Midi Virtual Instrument names
- Read midi and musicXml (.mid, .xml, .mxl) and generate music score
- Download and launch above file format from internet and file explorer or Dropbox.
- You can use 2 sets of soundfonts in parallel in layer. It trys to find patch first from 1st. set and if not found, find patch in 2nd. set.
- Repeat control and sounding control(dynamics, fermata, trill etc) for xml score.
- Control per track - hide/show, solo, mute, highlight, volume, instrument, pan change
- Tempo change maintains tempo curve.
- Set playing start/stop position arbitrarily with simple repeat or auto speed-up repeat option.
- Smart metronome follows tempo change or time signature change.
- Key(or pitch) change supports transposing instruments for each track seperately
- Lyrics, multiple lyrics supports for international local languages.
- Score size control
- Can save modified per file seperately.
- Auto Scrolll on/off
- EQ, reverb control
- Open mdi, xml, mxl from DropBox
- Score orientation can be change using button on the screen
- Sending score via E-mail (alternative way of printing)
- This app. could help people who play/practice instrument for classical music
* There are a lot of midi files available for download with very low cost or for free.
* Midi contains only information for sound, not for music score. So restored score from midi may not be enough. But for classical music, score generated even from midi may be helpful.
* pls. email me for any bugs/troubles you've found with the xml/midi file attached.
* bug report from your device does not help to identify problem in many cases.