Troubleshoot if app can't find the remote:
1 - Go to Control Panel - System - Firewall - Allow an application... - Find all the checkboxes that say Cuevana Storm and check them.
2 - Disable your antivirus firewall or add an exception rule on port 7771.
With the new release of Cuevana Storm, several visual improvements were added, as well as the use of your smartphone or tablet as a remote control using your Wi-Fi network.
INSTRUCTIONS: Install Cuevana Storm in your PC and make sure you are using in the same Wi-Fi network with your phone. Open Cuevana Storm and open this app in your phone
Add your Remotes in 3 different ways.
- Auto Search: Scans your Wi-Fi network and add all the remotes available
- Manual: Type the URL address provided by Cuevana Storm
- Scan QR Code: Scan the QR Code displayed in the Remote Tab in Cuevana Storm.
NOTE: In order to scan the QR Code, camera needs to be in Negative Mode, this will be fixed in new releases of Cuevana Storm.
Cuevana Storm uses URL addresses for the remote controls. This application allows you to add all remote controls available in you Wi-Fi network, so you can forget of typing the URL to use the remote.
It doesn’t matter whether you are at home, or at a friend’s house. Cuevana Remote Control saves the current Wi-Fi network and its remote controls in a database, so it will only show you the appropriate remote controls according to the Wi-Fi network you are currently connected.
Just like with your music player, Cuevana Remote Control shows you a notification of what you're currently playing, and allows you to pause, forward or rewind the video, without the need of opening the application.
Support and contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not associated with the Cuevana Storm’s developers team.
If the remote doesn't work, try to open the Remote’s URL in your browser and see if it works, if not, it might be a problem of you network setup or Cuevana Storm, but not of this app
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly).
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
***IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING R2******
R2 communicates to Series 2 or Series 3 Crestron control processors. A touchpanel project needs to be created by an authorized Crestron programmer in order for R2 to function. End customers (e.g., homeowners) should contact their Crestron integrator if they have any specific questions regarding their system.
- Communicates with 2-Series and 3-Series control system via WiFi and cellular network
- Control multiple systems or homes from one Android™ device
- Uses familiar Crestron development tools such as VTPro and SystemBuilder to create projects for R2
- Compatible with Mobile Pro/Mobile Pro G™ apps: runs projects created for iOS devices without the need to recompile.
- Works natively with projects built for a Crestron touch screen or iOS device using Crestron Mobile Pro® or Mobile Pro G
- Perfect for customers or families who use both iOS and Android devices
- Unique features features for home control only found in R2:
---->Quick access: Ability to disable screen unlock requirement; Device's built-in proximity sensor can automatically wake device
---->Automatic project UI scaling: resizes Mobile Pro and Mobile Pro G projects to the native resolution of any Android device
---->Visual, haptic and audible feedback: provides clear confirmation of key presses
- Optimized performance for Android: takes advantage of Android multitasking and flexibility to deliver an experience optimized for home and building control
- Support for multiple and custom resolutions: In addition to R2's built-in UI display scalar, an upcoming VT Pro-e® add-on (coming soon) from Crestron enables developers to optionally create pixel-perfect projects for any screen size
R2 was developed by id8 Group Productions, a product development and technology lab. Co-founder and inventor of Emmy award-winning Slingbox, Blake Krikorian founded id8 Group Holdings (parent company of id8 Group Productions) in 1999. R2 is the first product developed by id8 Group since the Slingbox was spun out in 2004 to form Sling Media, Inc. Sling Media was subsequently acquired by Echostar in 2007.
We hope you enjoy R2. We have lots of new features and functionality coming in subsequent releases. We encourage you to provide us any feedback or input you may have. Please post a review here or send us an email directly to: email@example.com
THIS APP WORKS ONLY WITH THE ORIGINAL PRESSY BUTTON (WITH AN ACTIVATION CODE)
Pressy is a tiny Button that connects to your smartphone through the headphone jack and can be customized to automate many of your everyday smartphone actions.
Get your Pressy here: www.Pressybutton.com
Things you can do with your Pressy:
1. Toggle your flashlight
2. Call chosen contacts
3. Take quick photos and videos
4. Start voice recording
5. Start navigation
6. Launch any application
7. Change Phone settings
....and much more.
For users who purchase the Unlocker, includes the ability to convert KeyCut to a system app, which enables many more permissions and toggles, as well as the ability to make KeyCut bulletproof (5.0+) or more resilient (4.4) to other applications trying to take control of the media button.
1-9 short clicks
1-3 long presses (the large delay required here is unavoidable as Android doesn't let me know when the long press starts, only when it ends, so I apologise about that but it's the best you can do)
Includes Android Wear micro app to send commands to your handheld device by tapping your wearable screen, and a desktop widget for the same.
NOTE: ROOT ACCESS OR A CUSTOM RECOVERY ARE REQUIRED TO GRANT SYSTEM PERMISSIONS, SO IF THE ACTION YOU WANT REQUIRES THIS, AND YOU DONT MEET THOSE CRITERIA, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT SO PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD AND RATE BADLY.
Any application, activity or shortcut, flashlight, hotwords, toolbox, change ringer mode, bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, auto-rotate, auto-brightness, home key, screen on/off, recent apps, media play/pause/next/previous, expand statusbar, expand quicksettings
For users with root access:
Screenshot, back key, camera shutter key
FOLLOWING ARE FOR PURCHASERS OF THE UNLOCKER:
Speak battery level, speak the time, voice recorder
Volume +/-, power key, menu key, brightness +/-
With system permissions:
Toggle GPS, toggle NFC, invert display (5.0+), flight mode, toggle mobile data, system reboot dialog
French (Florent Serre)
Italian (Gianluigi Rubino & Ivan Sferrazza)
Slovak (Henrich Lichtner)
Spanish (Nayra Pumar)
If you would like to help translate, the strings are available in the following bitbucket repositories:
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
*** In order to use NeoRouter Remote Access Client, you must setup a NeoRouter Pro server (v2.0 or above).
*** NeoRouter Pro is designed for commercial usage in the production environments. It is mature and reliable. It also includes 1 year technical support. Try it free for 30 days.
*** Although this app supports devices of various form factors, we highly recommend using a full-size tablet. For cellphone users, please try NeoRouter VPN Client.
NeoRouter is a cross-platform zero-configuration VPN solution that securely connects Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and FreeBSD computers at any locations into a virtual LAN. User can view the status of these computers and access them using various add-ons like remote desktop, terminal, file access, etc.
Please visit our website for more information (http://www.neorouter.com). If you have any questions, feel free to post on our support forum or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For bug reports, please submit them to our bugtracker: https://secure.chamsys.co.uk/bugtracker/
ChamSys MagicQ systems provide leading edge control of stage lighting, LED pixelmapping and media systems. The MagicQ Remote enables remote control of MagicQ systems including MagicQ consoles and MagicQ PC Wing
MagicQ Remote supports remote focusing with pan and tilt encoders, remote colour adjustment using the rainbow colour picker, and remote testing through the unique MagicQ Execute Window. Palettes and Cues can be edited and updated.
ChamSys MagicQ software supports up to 9216 channels (18 Universes) and is available to download and use for free from ChamSys website www.chamsys.co.uk.
Tablas de contenido
-información de producido
-información por peso
-información por dieta
-información por edad
-información por partos
-información individual de cada animal, producción vacunas, crías, alertas, dieta, pesos..
The first and only app that lets you remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset!
Promotional price - only during beta phase!
Try the FREE version before buying this one :)
A new icon by shackener (http://bit.ly/1kzf3Yk)!
Please rate, comment and contact me BY EMAIL if you have any problems with the app or want to request a new feature (communication does not work so well with comments) =)
Most Bluetooth headsets have buttons which can only do 2 things - call last dialed number and start voice command. Both are pretty useless. Using SmartHeadset you can remap the buttons of your Bluetooth headset to do more useful things - like controlling a media player, telling you the time or starting a voice assistant! This way you can play/pause and rewind your music or audiobook or control your phone from your bluetooth headset!
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on (or vice versa) on the first run of this app in order to initialize it correctly. You only need to do this once.
- Remember to turn off bluetooth before uninstalling this app in order to finalize it correctly.
- Disable device administrator from the preferences of the app before uninstalling this app!
- Play/pause and rewind a media player using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Say time (using a pre-installed text-to-speech (TTS) engine)
- Start a voice assistant using your Bluetooth headset buttons
- Tasker integration!
- Quickly switch remapping on and off to place calls or use a voice dialer Now phone calls are possible even when remapping is active!
- Quickly switch the controlled media player
- Automatically turn off Bluetooth after headset disconnect to save energy and fuss
- Override the default Android behavior to switch the display on when the Bluetooth headset call button is pressed.This way inadvertent touches can be avoided.
Known issues and permissions
The functionality of this app is not supported natively by Android. Therefore it uses several workarounds.
- There will be a "*" entry in your phone log when the app is active. Ignore it, it will be deleted on headset disconnect. It makes it possible to make phone calls even when remapping is active. (This requires the "reroute outgoing calls", "read call log" and "write call log" permission).
- Play/pause resp. rewind might not work at every Bluetooth headset key press. This is an Android issue :(
This app gathers no data about you and even has no connection to the internet.
With this app you don't have to remember any formula or carry formula sheet because the app has the complete list of formulas as provided in the IWCF Formula Sheet and you don't even need a calculator because there is a built-in calculator with the formulas, enter the values there in the formula itself and touch calculate button.
This is an app which every driller, drilling supervisor or any well control personnel must have on their phone.
The current version of the app is in English and is for API (Field Units). Future versions will be available in different languages and units used by drilling contractors worldwide.
Please gives reviews and ask for more features you want in the app and any formula you want to be added in the list. I will try to respond to all the reviews and add the features and formulas asked by you in the app at earliest.
It also shows the package name of the installed app if you need more information about it.
Let me if you have have questions, comments or suggestions for new features.