THIS APP WORKS ONLY WITH THE ORIGINAL PRESSY BUTTON (WITH AN ACTIVATION CODE)
Pressy is a tiny Button that connects to your smartphone through the headphone jack and can be customized to automate many of your everyday smartphone actions.
Get your Pressy here: www.Pressybutton.com
Things you can do with your Pressy:
1. Toggle your flashlight
2. Call chosen contacts
3. Take quick photos and videos
4. Start voice recording
5. Start navigation
6. Launch any application
7. Change Phone settings
....and much more.
For users who purchase the unlocker, includes the ability to convert KeyCut to a system app, which enables many more permissions and toggles, as well as the ability to make KeyCut bulletproof (4.1 and 5.0) or more resilient (4.2-4.4) to other applications trying to take control of the media button.
1-9 short clicks
1-3 long presses (the large delay required here is unavoidable as Android doesn't let me know when the long press starts, only when it ends, so I apologise about that but it's the best you can do)
Includes Android Wear micro app to send commands to your handheld device by tapping your wearable screen, and a desktop widget for the same.
[!] - Requires purchasing the Unlocker
[#] - Requires root access
[S] - Requires granting system permissions from advanced settings
Application (any launcher activity)
Activity (all activities including hidden ones, mileage may vary)
Shortcut (Create a shortcut for things like direct dial, direct sms, or browser bookmarks, or running a Tasker task)
Supported Personal Tools:
[!] Speak Battery/Time
[!] Voice Recorder
Hotwords (thanks to XplodWiLD)
Toolbox (choose 6 actions to display on screen)
[#] Screenshot (4.3+)
[!][S]: Invert Display (5.0+)
[!][S]: Flight Mode (not possible on 4.3 at this stage)
[!][S]: Mobile Data
Screen On/Off (Formerly Power)
[!][#] Volume +/-
[#] Camera Shutter
Supported System Actions:
Expand Quicksettings (4.2+)
[!][S]: Reboot Dialog (includes Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader and Shutdown)
Italian (Gianluigi Rubino & Ivan Sferrazza)
Support forum is available at http://kaneoriley.com/forums/forum/keycut/
Want to make the most of your Pressy? That's easy. Just use this plugin and connect your Pressy to AutomateIt by using it as a trigger to toggle settings, make calls, send messages, start applications and a lot more...
Click here to get your Pressy: http://goo.gl/YUySx2
This application is only for Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is compatible and can be used together with GMD Gesture Control - touch screen gestures application.
★ Requires root!
★ Works on all Note devices! (Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1)
★ Works on all ROM, does not rely on Samsung API.
★ Try GMD Gesture Control for other devices.
★ Graphical gestures - create any gesture you like.
★ Trigger gestures - swipe, hold, tap, execute without pressing SPen button.
★ Disable finger input (gesture) - disable finger input and capacitive buttons anytime in any application. Get rid of accidental zooming/scrolling when using S Pen.
★ Starting zones - assign different actions for same gesture when starting drawing in different area.
★ Start any application, shortcut or custom action.
★ A lot of custom actions to execute.
★ Built in LaunchPads accessible anywhere with your own gesture. Create launch bar on any border or window in center.
★ S Pen attach/detach triggers - select custom sound and action (Note 1 does not have this sensor, only works on Note 2, Note 3, Note 8 and Note 10.1)
Custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Menu, Notification Panel, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Power menu, Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Search (long press), Voice Search, Select Input Method, Disable finger input, screenshot, S Note and more.
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Disclaimer: Flashlight functionality might not work on select Samsung devices, I'll try to get that fixed in the next update. -Austin
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
Please not that Titanium Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Also the call recording feature has been disable on android 4.3 and above.
* ADS FREE - I still believe that we deserve good quality app for free with no ads
* Simple and beautiful UI just simple touch the mic to start recording and touch again to pause with embedded player to play your record instantly
* HD Audio recording using 16 Bit/8 Bit PCM Encoding ( adjustable from 8Khz-48Khz)
* Record in stereo for supported device
* Record in a compressed format (MP3/3GP/ACC)
* Adjust the volume gain of the microphone
* Simple file manager to manage and organize your recordings default folders
* Control your recording from everywhere using status bar
* Record from background
* Send/Share recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc (Long click on recordings to enable this feature)
* Rename/Delete your recording (Long click on recordings to enable this feature)
* Set your recording as default ringtone/notifcation ringtone or alarm ringtone(Long click on recordings to enable this feature)
* Delete/Share multiple file at the time
Permission that this app need are:
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Modify system settings - To set ringtones.
Write to external storage - To save recordings in your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping -Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Read phone state - To pause recording on received call
***Please If something is not working email me before you give 1 star ****
TAG: Voice Recorder, MP3 Voice Recorder, MP3 Recorder, Free MP3 Recorder, Free Voice Recorder, Free Recorder
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
Get the new VNC viewer, Desktop169 - http://goo.gl/O7M8Fu or search Desktop169.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
DS cam makes it possible to monitor and receive alert notifications from all your surveillance cameras set up on a Synology DiskStation. Smart features such as PTZ, patrols or lens control allow for perfect control of your cameras in real time, while advanced filters make it easy to pinpoint any specific event from large lists of recordings. You can even perform all essential management tasks, from disabling a camera to unlocking and deleting a snapshot.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > Surveillance > Mobile App > Specifications
Just say the contact name and tap the contact from the list of suggestions.
Created especially for driving mode usage.
* No need to assign voice tags to contacts
* Works in all languages supported by Google voice recognition
In order to define the language that will be detected from speech go to the android settings -> Language & Input -> Google voice typing -> Choose Input languages. The default settings will be automatic (english), better change it to the languages that you use (spanish, hebrew, etc.). Multiple languages can be selected.
Suggestions are welcome!
We are sorry and realize that adds are a necessary evil of the 21st century.
More features will be added as we go along. To look out for will be Glossary of Industrial Automation terms, Calculators, Scaling tools and more.
If you have any suggestions of comments Please email us as Anonymous rating are not helping us to give you what you want out of this app. Thank you
Industrial Automation Directory Is a web-link app designed for Systems Integrators as a tool to assist them find help with PLC(Program Logic Controllers), HMi(Human Machine Interface) and IPC(Industrial PC) products. Electrical and Systems engineers may find this app useful in resolving issues or specifying equipment in their work. Frequency Inverters, Servo Drives, Servo Motors and VSD
Integrated web Browser
Back, Forward and Close buttons
Accidental return Button guard
Downloads supported in browser
Email Direct to us
The following products are supported in Alphabetical order
2. Bosch Rexroth
11. Phoenix Contact
13. Rockwell Allen-Bradley
27. National Instruments
29. GE Gefanuc
It has been a delight to do this and we are confident that you are going to find this app useful.
Please let us know what we can do to improve this app for you.
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
It also shows the package name of the installed app if you need more information about it.
Let me if you have have questions, comments or suggestions for new features.