Stacks supports: stackoverflow.com, superuser.com, meta.stackoverflow.com, serverfault.com, ….
- Supports all the sites in the Stack Exchange network
- Easy access to over a million questions and answers, on topics from programming to cooking
- View full questions and answers including comments and images
- Sort questions by date, votes, popularity.
- Search for topics that interest you by the title, body text or phrase
- Browse tags
- Track your user to see your questions, answers, reputation changes and badges
If you have any questions or a great new feature idea for Stacks, please, email us email@example.com
Stacks is a 3rd party user of the Stack Exchange API, and not endorsed by any of the stack exchange team.
Stack Remote is a dedicated android app for the Stack Exchange sites (Stack Overflow, Super User, Server Fault, Stack Exchange, User Experience, Gaming and related websites)
The app uses the ready-only api provided by Stack Exchange to browse view questions and answers on any of the sites from Stack Exchange. Users can also follow tags from particular stacks(sites) and get notified when a new questions is posted on a followed tag. Users have the option to authenticate their accounts and check for inbox messages.
Comments feature now available as the app now runs on Stack Exchange v2.1 API.
Since this is a read only app, you always have the option to go to the website link, where you can post questions, answers.
** Major update - Attachments now open on all devices! **
** We are still working on ICS support **
Why pay more for your Email client? Email+ is a fast and fully functional yet lightweight email client.
Email+ includes features the stock client doesn't. With Email+ you can:
* Bypass Exchange Security Policies (Pin Lock, Remote Wipe)-
Without Email+, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With Email+, you are in control of your phone.
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar (Exchange)
* Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Save any attachment to SD Card
* Use volume controls to move between messages
* "Select All" messages menu option in mailbox menu
* Ability to hide/unhide folders from view (Exchange)
* Ability to toggle sync for individual folders/sub-folders (Exchange)
* Lots of customizable account options
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Add ability to move single and multiple messages (Exchange/IMAP)
* Ability to select/copy text
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5
* Android 3.0/3.0.1/3.1/3.2
Please contact us if you have any issues!
Email+ blows away Touchdown, Moxier Mail, and Enhanced Email for Exchange, POP, and IMAP Email. Why pay more?
This is an extension for the DashClock widget by Roman Nurik. It requires DashClock to be installed:
How to enable the extension:
1. Open DashClock's settings and navigate to section Extensions
2. Click + Add another extension
3. Select Stack Exchange, enter site and user ID and you're done!
Conventional social networking services let you share your experiences instantly and with many people at once, but Exchange Diary aims to bring back the charm of small-scale, written communication. Diaries rotate through the group, and only when you have the diary can you read and write in it, making for a far more private and personal experience.
When a diary is full, you put it on your virtual bookshelf. You can always read in the diaries on your bookshelf, so the things you shared with your group won't be swept away by time. Also, as you use the app, you will gradually accumulate new items, that you can redecorate your virtual room with.
Start a group and invite your friends, or let yourself be invited by an existing group, then write to your heart's content about the things you've seen, heard, experienced, and let Exchange Diary deepen your bonds as you write the things you can't say.
Exchange Diary also helps you find new people to communicate with on specific topics, by letting you advertise your groups on the member search board. Set up a group for your hobby, idol, or anything you're passionate about, and let like-minded people find you!
• Add and browse questions, reviews, and blogs
• Answer questions and find great answers
• Vote on the best answers, blog posts, and reviews
• Optimized for tablets
• Find an answer right away with fast, voice-enabled search
• Stay up-to-date with rich push notifications
• Install the widget to see a feed of the best answers on Quora right now
• Share interesting questions, answers, reviews, and posts with your friends and followers
• Add Quora to your phone search for integrated results
NOTES: Quora is only for English-language content at this time. To provide best experience possible, we ask that everyone have a Quora account and use their real, full name.