Stack Remote is a dedicated android app for the Stack Exchange sites (Stack Overflow, Super User, Server Fault, Stack Exchange, User Experience, Gaming and related websites)
The app uses the ready-only api provided by Stack Exchange to browse view questions and answers on any of the sites from Stack Exchange. Users can also follow tags from particular stacks(sites) and get notified when a new questions is posted on a followed tag. Users have the option to authenticate their accounts and check for inbox messages.
Comments feature now available as the app now runs on Stack Exchange v2.1 API.
Since this is a read only app, you always have the option to go to the website link, where you can post questions, answers.
Stacks supports: stackoverflow.com, superuser.com, meta.stackoverflow.com, serverfault.com, ….
- Supports all the sites in the Stack Exchange network
- Easy access to over a million questions and answers, on topics from programming to cooking
- View full questions and answers including comments and images
- Sort questions by date, votes, popularity.
- Search for topics that interest you by the title, body text or phrase
- Browse tags
- Track your user to see your questions, answers, reputation changes and badges
If you have any questions or a great new feature idea for Stacks, please, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacks is a 3rd party user of the Stack Exchange API, and not endorsed by any of the stack exchange team.
** Major update - Attachments now open on all devices! **
** We are still working on ICS support **
Why pay more for your Email client? Email+ is a fast and fully functional yet lightweight email client.
Email+ includes features the stock client doesn't. With Email+ you can:
* Bypass Exchange Security Policies (Pin Lock, Remote Wipe)-
Without Email+, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With Email+, you are in control of your phone.
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar (Exchange)
* Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Save any attachment to SD Card
* Use volume controls to move between messages
* "Select All" messages menu option in mailbox menu
* Ability to hide/unhide folders from view (Exchange)
* Ability to toggle sync for individual folders/sub-folders (Exchange)
* Lots of customizable account options
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Add ability to move single and multiple messages (Exchange/IMAP)
* Ability to select/copy text
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5
* Android 3.0/3.0.1/3.1/3.2
Please contact us if you have any issues!
Email+ blows away Touchdown, Moxier Mail, and Enhanced Email for Exchange, POP, and IMAP Email. Why pay more?
This is an extension for the DashClock widget by Roman Nurik. It requires DashClock to be installed:
How to enable the extension:
1. Open DashClock's settings and navigate to section Extensions
2. Click + Add another extension
3. Select Stack Exchange, enter site and user ID and you're done!
*How to use
1. Receiver selects the receive button, and dialog is popped, then choose "OK" to make receiver's device discoverable.
2. Sender chooses the contact.
3. Sender selects the send button. The device list is displayed, select receiver's device name, then transferring will be start.
Network connection except Bluetooth is unnecessary.
Available connection even long distance(30 feet or so)
Contact Exchange only sends Name, Phone number and Mail address in your contact.
Both Sender and Receiver require Contact Exchange.
When sending your own contact, you have to copy your data to other storage in advance.
This application is NO WARRANTY. You should copy your contact to other storage in advance.
Require at least Android 2.0(API level 5)
Conventional social networking services let you share your experiences instantly and with many people at once, but Exchange Diary aims to bring back the charm of small-scale, written communication. Diaries rotate through the group, and only when you have the diary can you read and write in it, making for a far more private and personal experience.
When a diary is full, you put it on your virtual bookshelf. You can always read in the diaries on your bookshelf, so the things you shared with your group won't be swept away by time. Also, as you use the app, you will gradually accumulate new items, that you can redecorate your virtual room with.
Start a group and invite your friends, or let yourself be invited by an existing group, then write to your heart's content about the things you've seen, heard, experienced, and let Exchange Diary deepen your bonds as you write the things you can't say.
Exchange Diary also helps you find new people to communicate with on specific topics, by letting you advertise your groups on the member search board. Set up a group for your hobby, idol, or anything you're passionate about, and let like-minded people find you!
- True Push Notifications! Runs over 3G or WiFi for mentions, Direct Messages, when you get a new follower, when you are retweeted, etc. You don't even need the app open! We don't keep connections open to Twitter on your device, our push servers do all the hard work
"The most customizable Twitter client for Android?" - Lifehacker
"This is simply one of the absolute best Twitter clients out there today, period." - Makeuseof
"Tweetings: Best Twitter app for Nexus 7 (and maybe any platform)" - ZDNet
- Large screen support with panes
- TweetMarker & Tweetings Cloud Timeline Sync support
- Stream Tweets over WiFi... let the tweets flow, no need to refresh your main timelines again
- Manage multiple accounts
- Inline image previews
- Choice of three themes, light and dark theme, even automatically switch based on the time of day!
- Optional transparent background, view your wallpaper through the app!
- Navigate timeline using volume keys (optional)
- User photo timelines
- Choose standard, light or condensed fonts (JellyBean and higher)
- Translate tweets
- Shorten links with a variety of providers, including bit.ly, twtn.gs and goo.gl
- List support
- Mute twitter users, words or applications
- View conversations inline
- Change timeline text size
- Enable or disable retweets on a user by user basis
- Pull to refresh
- Optional tappable timeline links
- Supports posting to TwitLonger and inline expansion
- Uploading pic.twitter.com images as well as Img.ly, TwitPic and yFrog
- Can be configured to automatically resend failed tweets
- Split long tweets into multiple shorter tweets
- Schedule tweets: write a tweet, set a time and a date and then just wait. Configure for your device to send them on your behalf or remotely where your device doesn't even need to be turned on!
- Compose username & hashtag autocomplete
- Add tweets to Buffer (see http://bufferapp.com)
- Saved Searches
- View tweeting user's nearby on a map
- Local Trends
- Delete your own tweets
- Post or share conversation threads using Storify
- Automatic timeline gap detection, and if that fails manually add gaps yourself
- Load gaps in the timeline above or below the gap position, with the option to automatically fill gaps for you
- Multi-window support for compatible devices (such as Galaxy Note 2&3)
- Photo editing available as a free downloadable extension
- Integration as a DashClock extension
- Timeline widget
- Stack widget
- 4x1 shortcut widget
Tweetings is open source, more information here http://tweetings.net/android/source/