Easy SSH tunneling!
Ki4a works creating a transparent socks proxy and sending all your data over it without root! (VPN mode)
It lets you tunnel your android's traffic over SSH in a very easy way.
You need a SSH server configured to use it.
- Compatible with Android 4.0+ (ARM and x86).
- Password or private key authentication.
- Configure HTTP proxy server and send custom HTTP headers!
- Persistent notification for connection status.
- Connect/disconnect notification (useful for wearable)
- VPN mode or Iptables mode (ROOT requiered)
- Wifi / 3g tethering over USB / Bluetooth / Hotspot (using Iptables mode)
- Quick Settings toggle
- Profiles (5)
- Auto connect when wifi is available