Kill all of the purple creatures by attaching balloons to them, smashing objects, and placing items on the stage.
Sliding Fireball is a logic puzzle game where your goal is to guide each fireball to their goal: they can only be stopped by another fireball or a wall.
The complexity of levels will be progressive : there will be more and more fireballs and different types of walls, including portals and gates.
The fireballs sharing the same color also share the same motion so make sure to focus on all fireballs and not just one!
Test your brain through 50 different levels in this puzzle game.
• Comes with more than 20 free levels.
• 25 additional levels are available through in-app purchase.
• Each level has a unique solution. No guessing needed.
• You are stuck in a level? You can unlock the next level by watching video ads or sharing posts to social networks!
• You like competition ? Beat your friends and people all over the world thanks to google play games integration leaderboards
• Each fireball of the same color share the same motion : they move all together!
Let's start playing Sliding Fireball!
The game comes to an end if the grid is full of tiles and there are no more possible moves.
The game is similar to the popular 2048.
RED + GREEN = YELLOW
RED + BLUE = MAGENTA
BLUE + GREEN = CYAN
MAGENTA + YELLOW = RED
Enjoy the Game!
Released under licence, for other versions of the game see the official homepage at http://www.thelordsofmidnight.com
You start the game with 4 characters: Luxor the Moonprince, his son Morkin, Rorthron the Wise, and Corleth the Fey. By recruiting other Lords in the land of Midnight you must defeat the evil Witchking Doomdark in his fortress in Ushgarak.
The Ice Crown is Doomdark's greatest weakness, as well as the source of his terrible power. Help Morkin find the Ice Crown and discover a way to destroy it, ending the battle once and for all.
The game ends when either:
* Morkin and Luxor are both killed
* Morkin is killed and the Citadel at Xajorkith falls
In order to claim victory:
* the people of the Free take Ushgarak or
* the Ice Crown is destroyed
* touch the lower half of screen in "Look" mode to move or change the view, touch the centre to move forwards, touch the left or right side to turn around.
* touch the upper half of the screen in "Look" mode to go to the "Think" screen or the "Select Lord" menu. Touch the shield to select a Lord, touch the text part to go to the "Think" screen.
* Think screen: touch the upper half of the screen to go back to the main view, touch the lower half to go to either the lord selection or to the "choose" menu.
* Select menu items by touching them
* Back: will take you to the previous screen. Back on the title screen will exit the game. Back on the main view will take you to the save menu.
* Volume Up/Down: Save a screen shot
* Home: back to the Android home screen (unused)
* Any other buttons: unused
HARDWARE KEYBOARD CONTROLS
Q - move forwards
R - think
T - choose
E - look
U - night
S - save
D - load
1-8 - change to face direction
Letters and numbers on menus indicate the appropriate keyboard shortcut for that option.
Write to SD Card permission is required to save the screen shots.