You can calculate easily and fast the oil quantity by dragging two bars without entering numbers with keyboard. It can store settings for up to 4 motorcycles such as fuel tank capacity (tap to change), oil ratio and the name of the bike.
It also offers a Speed Calculator based on your gearing and wheel dimensions (Gearing calculator). It outputs the speeds in KM or MPH in a 2D table in relation to the RPM (max 15000rpm). You can also save up to 4 bikes' gearing settings.
The tuning menu (in-app purchase) will allow you to fine tune your engine using the following:
1) Calculate engine's time areas for both inlet and exhaust - BMEP
2) Calculate the theoretical carb size based on rpm and cc
3) Calculate theoretical values for main jets based on altitude and temperature (knowing your base settings of course)
4) Calculate and present TA (timearea) and exhaust degrees in a 2D table with fixed height and variable width or the opposite
5) Calculate exhaust dimensions and hydroformed sheet
6) Calculate reed valves with different materials, dimensions, characteristics etc
7) And finally, a how-to guide to modify your Yahama YPVS controller with some basic soldering skills in order to fine tune the power valve opening and closing points, valve speed etc. A table is shown with all the values and combinations
For any suggestions please let me know!
Dim the ambient lights until the strobe is the dominant light source. Shine the light at the item spinning / vibrating and adjust the frequency until the item appears to be still. The frequency of the light is the same as that of the object and you can read off the frequency (HZ) or speed (RPM). Start high and work your way down.
If your light frequency is 1/2 or 1/3 or 1/4 x or any exact proportion of the shaft speed, the shaft will also appear stationary. This is called a harmonic. To ensure you don’t have a harmonic, double the frequency and check again. The highest frequency with effectively 'stops' the motion of the shaft is the true frequency.
Flashing lights occasionally cause epilepsy or other troubles in some people. If you feel unwell using this app then stop. This app is a tool, not a toy, please be careful.
Here is a good video about how to use this tool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqLwgisyjjw
With this handy application, you can quickly and easily calculate the Castrol 2-stroke oil to fuel ratio needed for your 2 stroke engines.
Applicable for motorcycles, outboard motors, lawnmowers and garden equipment, this calculator determines the amount of oil to add to the fuel required based on the ratio as suggested by the engine manufacturer.
To determine the oil required for the fuel needed, simply use the fuel slider to display the amount of fuel needed and use the Ratio Selector slider for the oil to fuel ratio. The oil required is instantly displayed for the exact fuel to oil mix.
Under settings, there is a switch between metric or imperial measurements and a link to the Castrol Lube guide so you can check what oil is right for your engine.
While you are talking with the customers at their locations, you can easily add the materials needed for the job and include whom from your team should work on the project. No more need for paper and extra work hours back at the office writing up the proposal. With this app, you send the proposal to the customer while you are still on location.
You can easily:
- Add materials needed to get the job done and the app will calculate the cost and include the Sales Tax or VAT.
- Add your people to the job and the app calculates the total cost for the project duration.
- Set your margin.
- Attach photos, documents, drawings to proposals.
- Send the proposal to the customer on the spot and in writing.
- The proposal will always include general Terms & Conditions to protect you from unforseen events.
- If you don't feel comfortable sending the proposals straight away, you can easily save and return to the draft at a later stage.
We Protect You
- The app requires password verification so that only you have access to your data.
- We protect your data in the cloud so if you lose your mobile, you can easily access your account from another device. Nothing is lost and you can continue sending proposals straight away.
Who can use it?
- All small businesses that want to get rid of paperwork and where you win business by being fast.
- Carpenters, bricklayers, painters, catering companies, small consultancy companies and any other small company that wants to get rid of time consuming proposal writing.
We want your feedback!
Please go to proposal-engine.ideascale.com and share your ideas! Or just send us an email explaining how we can make the app work better for you firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the Proposal Engine Team
* Plan a vacation
* Find an apartment
* Make a map of bird sightings in your area
Also work with your maps on the web at http://www.google.com/maps/d/
To learn how to get started using the app, visit https://support.google.com/mymaps/go/mobile
For users who upgrade to My Maps Pro with Coordinate, you can share real-time location on the map and get jobs done with your teams.
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.