As a scientific calculator cFunction supports functions like pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm. As mathematical constants, the Euler number e and Pi (π) are supported
On top of that with this graphing calculator you can plot (multiple) functions, calculate derivatives, roots, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions and it can convert between degrees and radian.
The calculator supports the trigonometric functions sine, cosine, tangent,
their hyperbolic representations hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine and hyperbolic tangent
and the inverse trigonometric functions sin^−1(x), cos^-1(x), tan^-1(x), coth, cot, acot.
Using the calculator you can analyze functions fast and simple so it's perfect for your math classes.
Supports english, german, french and spanish.
Math, Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Graphing Calculator, calculate Derivative, calculate Integral, calculate roots, homework, math classes, math tool, plotting, math help, functions, plot functions, definite integrals, analyze functions, function plotter, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions, sine, cosine, tangent, pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm
- Support (almost) every type of function
- Graphic representation of the equations
- Possibility of using many parameters (only in the professional version)
- Draw the first or second derivative of an equation
- Draw the integral of an equation
- Calculation of roots, local extrema, saddle points and inflection points* (only in the professional version)
- Draw the coordinates to an specific x-Position (only in the professional version)
- Draw the tangent to an specific x-Position (only in the professional version)
- Draw the normal to an specific x-Position (only in the professional version)
- Calculate the definite integral of any equation
- Manage your graphs in different sessions
- up to two different equations (limitless amounts in the professional version)
- Export your graph as PNG-file
- Use intuitive multitouch gestures to zoom in your graph plot
In schools, universities or at work: The graphic representation of Equations is useful in many kinds of your daily routine.
The app supports the following function types:
- polynomial function, rational function
- Sinus, Cosinus, Tangens
- Arcussinus, Arcuscosinus, Arcustangens
- Sinus hyperbolicus, Cosinus hyperbolicus, Tangens hyperbolicus
- Arcussinus hyperbolicus, Arcuscosinus hyperbolicus, Arcustangens hyperbolicus
- Logarithm, natural logarithm, Logarithm to any base
- Squareroot, cubicroot, root to any exponent
- Absolute, Signum (only in the professional version)
- Derivative (only in the professional version)
- Round, Ceil, Floor (only in the professional version)
In the professional version it is possible to define up to 13 parameters and you can explore the graphs (coordinates, tangent, normal).
* We are testing this feature at the moment. The points were calculated numerically. That's why it is possible that not all points are found, especially with non continuously differentiable functions.
Are there any open questions? Send us an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why does this application need the permissions:
Internetconnection: To support the development of this app, I added advertisements to the app.
Write on external storage: To export the graphs as an PNG-file we need to write on the external storage.
Developed by Amadeus Gebauer.
function, equation, mathematics, tools, functionplotter, plotter, function grapher, equation plotter, equation grapher, grapher, function plotter, function grapher, functionplotter, functiongrapher, equation plotter
xGraphing app makes creating mathematical graphs easy and intuitive!
Support for small and large (phone and tablet) devices!
1) Plotting mathematical functions with given equation is the basis.
Application offers all most popular mathematical functions and operators like:
•• math functions, sinus, cosinus, tangens, absolute value, exponential function, arcus sinus, arcus cosinus, arcus tangens, logarithm and square root
•• math operators: addition, substraction, multiplication, division, exponentiation
2) Besides standard method, also the new useful method exists!:
•• Creating function graphs and calculating equations from points specified by user!
•• After user will give chosen points on screen he recieves function graph with equation - Just tap some points on the screen and admire a splendid function graph with equation!!
•• Up to 4 points are supported!
3) The whole is completed by additional functions and splendid user interface:
•• moving/zooming visible coordinate system area with pan/pinch gestures
•• interactive functions list which allows to select, edit, translate by vector or just delete function
•• visible coordinate system area settings window
4) Additional functions:
•• Sharing visible coordinate system sector
•• Saving coordinate system to file
5) The modern tutorial showing all base application functions!
For "programmable" I mean programmable using Python, in fact, the software provides a full interpreter for this great language!
All the calculations are performed in symbolic mode, the "evalf" command allows yout to get a numeric one.
Among other things, the program is also able to calculate derivatives and integrals.
The app is written in Python, using Kivy and Sympy.
Want to pay me a cup of coffe? Download the SUPPORTER edition :)
-View Step-by-Step how the answer was calculated by clicking on the result (see screen shot).
-Parametric and Polar coordinate graphing.
-New All Cartesian graph mode which can graph any equation even if it can't solve for x or y.
-Create custom keyboards.
-Create custom keys as expressions or functions.
-Save graph setups and screenshots.
-Create workspaces to organize and permanently save calculations.
-Additional matrix operations: reduced row echelon form, LU and QR decomposition, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors
-Graph up to 6 equations (free limits you to 3).
-Since there are no ads, no internet permission is required.
Q. How do I view the Step-by-Step screen for a problem?
A. First enter the problem into the calculator and hit enter to see the result. Then click on the result. Make sure you are clicking on the result and not its input, as clicking on its input will paste the input into the current entry field. Also, Step-by-Step must be enabled in the settings when the result is calculated. By default Step-by-Step is enabled.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and you email me at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase, I will give you a refund. Please include your order number in the email. (Google play only gives you 15 minutes to automatically get a refund, I think this is too short). You can only request a refund once.
If you find any bugs or have questions, please email me.
Explanation of permissions:
Storage - Needed for app to be able to read/write to external storage. This allows users to transfer custom keyboards between devices.
• f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the calculator appends it when you press the Graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Polar: f(θ) = 3sin(2θ) intvl=(0, 2π). (You can use x for θ; the calculator replaces x's by θ's when you select polar coordinate system).
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD and DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• The Gamma function Γ (related to factorial) and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error the = sign changes to ? mark. When you touch it, this artificial intelligent graphing calculator gives you a feedback by precisely indicating the error.
• Calculate complex numbers expressions. Example: (2+3i)^i+4∠(π/6). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit.
• Generate table of values.
• Degrees and Radians mode
• Calculate definite integral, area and arc length.
• Units Converter - convert units of length, mass, time,... .
• Change background color of the calculator.
You may need to upgrade to use the following features
• Graph parametric equations and point sets (Cartesian/polar).
• Graph several functions, parametric equations and point sets on the same coordinate system.
• Curve fitting and linear regression lines: find and graph the polynomial function of the least degree that passes through all the given points; find and graph the line that fits best the given point set according to the least squares criterion.
• Calculate derivatives (symbolic) of functions and parametric curves and graph them.
• Solve f(x) = 0 to find all the x-intercepts (zeros or roots of a function) on an interval without guesswork. .
• Scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
When no interval is specified:
• The graphing calculator automatically appends a default interval to the function and parametric expression and draws the graph on that interval.
Graph MULTIPLE expressions on the same coordinate system:
• First long press 'Graph'. (Premium version only).
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or out.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
On this graphing calculate most keys are assigned a second functionality by long pressing. For example
• Long press of the back-space button x←: Clears the input box. Immediately after pressing it will display back the deleted expression.
• Long press of ^ (power) sign: Appends 'intvl=(' to the expression if it is not already appended or deleted. Long press of decimal point inserts comma to separate the end-points.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction accompanying this graphing calculator.
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
[Works perfectly for CDMA technology. GSM may not always work.]
As it may require more than 15 minutes to evaluate NSR PRO, You may try it and if it doesn't work for you may ask full refund. No questions will be asked and full amount will be refunded. This goes for all 8japps apps.
TRY LITE VERSION FIRST
IMPORTANT: NETWORK SIGNAL CANNOT BE BOOSTED, ONLY RECOVERED/REFRESHED.
THIS APP TRIES TO SET YOUR DEVICE WITH BEST POSSIBLE CONNECTION IN YOUR AREA BY REFRESHING THE SIGNAL CONNECTION. i.e. AFTER USING THIS APP, YOUR NETWORK SIGNAL CAN GET INCREASED IN STRENGTH (BY SETTING THE BEST NETWORK SIGNAL), OR STAY CONSTANT(IF THERE IS NO BETTER NETWORK SIGNAL).
NOTICE: THIS APP WON'T WORK ON DUAL SIM DEVICES.
Basically this app refreshes the signal certain number of times until a good signal is found. The signal setting is done by Android system itself when signal is forcefully refreshed by this app.
★ 1click Home screen Widget for network signal recovering without launching App.(New).
★ Recover lost Network Signal(4G/3G/2G) and WiFi in 1Click.
★ Refreshing of signal results in good Internet browsing and downloading speed.
★ Set best WiFi connection (Refreshes the connections available).
★ 4G connection over 3G connection (Android system).
★ Results show good call quality after refresh.
★ Recovers all lost WiFi connection , Data connection & Signal Strength together in one click.
★ Fastest recovery of signal, not more than a minute.
★ Auto Close after Refreshing network.
★ Notify last Refresh time.
★ No fake boosting offered, but refreshes/resets the signal and guarantees the best possible signal strength in that area. Know that the results are same as any other "Network Booster" apps.
★ Quicker recovery of signal than lite version. And No Ads.
So what does Network Signal Refresher do? How it helps you?
How can this app recover lost signal strength? When is this app handy?
Network Signal Refresher helps your device to recover lost network signal by refreshing the network connection and forces Android system to set the best connection that is available in that cell site(or simply that area). Refreshing of signal also helps to prioritize the connections available and sets the best connection possible e.g. It helps your device to set 4G connection over 3G. Just like you get a fresh network when switching ON your device, Network Signal Refresher does this exact refreshing of signal without the heck of turning off device.
Network signal strength cannot be boosted using a mobile platform software. Because network signal is provided by the Network provider through signal towers. So no one should expect a simple software can regenerate or boost a network?? It is not possible!! But you can definitely recover an existing signal.
Still not able to believe? just try our lite version, You will definitely come back here.
Sometimes when your device re-establishes its connection it will not automatically detect 3G/4G networks. Signal Monitor quickly solves this problem by giving you the option to automatically reset your connection once it is re-established. This will restore 3G/4G immediately and you'll be back in business!
The logging feature allows you to track when your device went in and out of service over time.
There is also a special widget included in the app that allows you to reset your device's connection with one touch. To install it, long press on your home screen, choose Widgets, and choose 'Signal Monitor - Reset'
NOTE: This app will not work on Android 4.2 and above as Google has made some changes to the operating system. The most notable change for Signal Monitor is that they no longer allow 3rd party apps to manipulate 'airplane mode'.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
App to SD, Move to SD, app2sd, Apps2SD, SD move, App 2 SD, move apps
The app is divided in 11 different sections that collect different 34 topics, a steadily rising number.
The sections are:
- Numerical analysis
- Plane geometry
- Solid geometry
- Analytic geometry
- Complex numbers
Each section contains one ore more tools and a teoric description of the chosen topic.
The app may plot two variables functions and for some topics there are useful formularies.
The app has total support for SD installation and is constantly updated.
Unlock a new way of doing math with MathTools!
This app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference. If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving chart
- CSV file exporting
- Screen capture
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** This app is approved as an education app.
- plot ANY function
- use a parameter within your function
- display roots
- take screenshots of your graphs
- link to IntegralCalc to calculate definite integrals
- handy UI: Multitouch, Dynamics, easy to use UI elements
Lang.: English, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian
- Write external Storage: For saving screenshots
- Internet, phone & network state: For ads (buy PRO to get rid of that!)
KW: calculus, maths, function analysis, calculator, graph, graphing calculator, equations, graph generator, function grapher, functions, plot functions, function plotter, graph plotter, grapher, graphing, graphic calculator, TI-83, TI-86
This app stopped working on 4.1 because Google has changed the access control. The last method to fix it is manually granting the access in developer mode.
You can try it if you can understand the steps below:
1. On your phone go to settings->developer options->toggle on USB debugging. If you cannot even find the developer options in settings menu, you should go to settings->about phone->scroll to the last item "build number" and click on it for more than 10 times and then the hidden item of developer options will be shown.
2. Install the driver of your Android phone, and go to http://dl.google.com/android/android-sdk_r22.2.1-windows.zip to download the Android SDK tools, and extract it on your PC
3. Connect your phone with your PC with USB cable, you might see a dialog asking for confirmation to enable debugging this phone with the PC, select YES
4. On your PC, open a terminal command line shell, like cmd or powershell, execute "adb devices" you can see the connected device listed there.
5. If all of above are OK, just execute the command line below:
adb shell "pm grant com.robin.huangwei.vibrate250 android.permission.READ_LOGS"
Thanks for Danil Safonov who has post his experience when making this app work on Nexus5. He has posted the whole procedure with screen shots, please refer to the following link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=51657976&postcount=12
We all know that cell phone radiation is very strong when ringing, Vibrate Call makes your phone vibrate when an out-going call is answered or hung up, so you don't need to listen to it before the call get answered. Less radiation, more healthy. And you can set how long it vibrates. This application is tiny, saving your resource and battery!
We promise that this application will never steal your personal information. The network access is only for the advertisment. You can buy an AD-FREE version of this software(Vibrate Call Pro), which does not access to the Internet, more safety, more battery-saving!
More from developer
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Turn your device into a thermometer, barometer, lightmeter and hygrometer - depending on which sensors your device has - with this app your phone is a tricorder & mobile science kit!
By using WeatherSignal you become part of the most ambitious weather crowdsourcing project in the world – helping to record weather patterns on a more localised level than ever before. We are working with numerous meteorological institutions, including the University of Washington, Birmingham University and the UK Met Office. Your readings help us improve weather forecasting for everyone!
Featured in the New Scientist and Scientific American! http://bit.ly/1aFY3Ls
This app is 100% ad-free :)
*Thermometer readings are experimental!*
✓ Readout for all the sensors on your device (think Tricorder - but real!)
✓ Widgets for temperature, magnetic, light, humidity and pressure sensors (if you have them)
✓ Save all data to CSV - play with it however you like
✓ Map of readings of other users and of your own, see averages within each map window, click on icons to see full readout
✓ Manual reports
✓ Tons of graphs (for geeks like us :))
✓ Contribute to our maps (you can turn off sharing in settings)
✓ Share data to help us improve the weather forecast
✓ Looks great on tablets
*** This app is experimental! Readings from sensors may be faulty, we are developing ways of filtering and correcting this. In particular, individual TEMPERATURE readings may be incorrect, but when averaged over many users we get reliable information for our community powered maps. ***
WeatherSignal is designed to help you make use of your phone’s sensors. What the app shows depends on what model of phone you have and how many sensors it has. The app works best on the Galaxy S4 (as that phone has the most sensors) but has functionality on most Android devices
The WeatherSignal app can measure:
✓ Pressure (certain devices only)
✓ Temperature (see note)
✓ Light Intensity
✓ Humidity (Galaxy S4 only)
✓ Magnetic Flux
✓ Acceleration (turn on in application settings)
You can see graphs and maps of all these values live or over time.
This app is also one of the first to feature Google's Activity Recognition: monitor when you're walking, in vehicle, on a bicycle. You can save the results to CSV and perform your own analysis/create maps, for example for quantified self tracking
*** NOTE ON TEMPERATURE READINGS ***
We’ve come up with an algorithm that translates battery temperature into ambient temperature – making your phone a thermometer. For each user this can sometimes be a bit approximate but we've discovered that there is a very strong correlation between battery and ambient temperature when spread over a crowd of users. If you are using a cell phone without an external thermometer then the temperature reading you’ll see is a battery temperature reading converted through our algorithm. Often the algorithm will get it wrong, but we've shown that with appropriate averaging and filtering, these readings correlate extremely well with external ambient air temperature.
The Galaxy S4, which has an ambient air temperature thermometer, may produce incorrect readings - if the phone is hot (perhaps because it's been in your pocket or has been charging or intensively used) then the readings will be higher than air temperature.
*** PRESSURE ****
Devices that contain barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, Note (1,2,3)
RAZR MAXX HD
millibars/hPa inches of mercury aka Hg or inches H
centigrade/celsius and Fahrenheit
You might also be searching for: luxmeter, lightmeter, light meter, magnetometer, barometer, hygrometer, accelerometer, thermometer ... if your phone has it, WeatherSignal reads it, graphs it, maps it, saves it.
(weather signal, opensignal, open signal)
Keep the company of Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Keats, Donne, Eliot and many more.
Read of love, lust, death: the greatest poetry in your pocket.
The free version has ads, but the poems are just as great.
v4.1: Shorter loading time, Facebook sharing fixed: post poems to your wall!
- browse chronologically
- by first line
- search (press phone's search button)
- email to your friends
- star your favorites to find them quickly
- adj. font-size
What's that color called?
Find out with the ultimate color picker.
- Tag using camera, or from photo gallery
- Closest matching color name
- Save a single color as phone wallpaper
- Email color
- Save favorites and notes
Great for art lovers, DIY, or co-ordindating clothes.
Records any sequence of images you draw. Plays it back. Use it to ask questions in noisy places, or just to express yourself with more color.
v1.1 stack your images on top of each other, choose line and background color. Hit menu to see the options.
Ad-free version available.
There was an Old Man with a beard,
Who said, "It is just as I feared! --
Two Owls and a Hen, four Larks and a Wren,
Have all built their nests in my beard.
- Shake for random
- Save favourites
- Publish to your facebook
- Email friends
Unadulterated nonsensical genius.
Tags for SEO: Ireland, St Patrick, leprechaun, Dublin, an old man at a station made a promiscuous oration, I am an old man from Thames Ditton and I would like to know what happens to me, Edward Lear = more funny than King Lear, where the heck is Truro?
- Shake for random poem
- Email poems.
- Hit phone's search key to find text
- Explanatory footnotes and introduction.
Get the paid version to save favorites.
Moving your head in 3 dimensions gives you control over pitch, warble and volume.
This is to the stylophone and theremin what the electric guitar was to the lute.
In the future all music will be made this way.
Do you want to be part of the future?
Fully featured poetry reader in a simple, elegant format. Save favorites, email poems, search by author, first-line or title.
Carry the greatest poetry in your pocket.
V5.2: Bug fix to author search
Shows acceleration in realtime as well your highest ever. See how fast you can spin. But be careful!
Feel the g-force!
(NB this is not the Punch-O-Meter, all I shall say is that Grav-O-Meter is the original and most full featured tool!)
Help us crowdsource barometric air pressure data and create live maps of the weather.
Install and run the app, then visit http://weathermappr.com to see the most recent data uploads.
Graph of pressure fluctuations.
Built for CrowdHack 2011.. expect this app to improve fast, help us by using it, and we'll add more features when the ball is rolling.
Uses the very bright LED flash as a torch.
Widget included - add the torch to your home-screen.
When the app is open:
Touch the sun to turn the torch off.
Touch the moon to turn the torch on.
Only works on phones with LED flash.
(Nexus Sun, flash-light)