As a scientific calculator cFunction supports functions like pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm. As mathematical constants, the Euler number e and Pi (π) are supported
On top of that with this graphing calculator you can plot (multiple) functions, calculate derivatives, roots, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions and it can convert between degrees and radian.
The calculator supports the trigonometric functions sine, cosine, tangent,
their hyperbolic representations hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine and hyperbolic tangent
and the inverse trigonometric functions sin^−1(x), cos^-1(x), tan^-1(x), coth, cot, acot.
Using the calculator you can analyze functions fast and simple so it's perfect for your math classes.
Supports english, german, french and spanish.
Math, Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Graphing Calculator, calculate Derivative, calculate Integral, calculate roots, homework, math classes, math tool, plotting, math help, functions, plot functions, definite integrals, analyze functions, function plotter, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions, sine, cosine, tangent, pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm
- Support (almost) every type of function
- Graphic representation of the equations
- Possibility of using many parameters (only in the professional version)
- Draw the first or second derivative of an equation
- Draw the integral of an equation
- Calculation of roots, local extrema, saddle points and inflection points* (only in the professional version)
- Draw the coordinates to an specific x-Position (only in the professional version)
- Draw the tangent to an specific x-Position (only in the professional version)
- Draw the normal to an specific x-Position (only in the professional version)
- Calculate the definite integral of any equation
- Manage your graphs in different sessions
- up to two different equations (limitless amounts in the professional version)
- Export your graph as PNG-file
- Use intuitive multitouch gestures to zoom in your graph plot
In schools, universities or at work: The graphic representation of Equations is useful in many kinds of your daily routine.
The app supports the following function types:
- polynomial function, rational function
- Sinus, Cosinus, Tangens
- Arcussinus, Arcuscosinus, Arcustangens
- Sinus hyperbolicus, Cosinus hyperbolicus, Tangens hyperbolicus
- Arcussinus hyperbolicus, Arcuscosinus hyperbolicus, Arcustangens hyperbolicus
- Logarithm, natural logarithm, Logarithm to any base
- Squareroot, cubicroot, root to any exponent
- Absolute, Signum (only in the professional version)
- Derivative (only in the professional version)
- Round, Ceil, Floor (only in the professional version)
In the professional version it is possible to define up to 13 parameters and you can explore the graphs (coordinates, tangent, normal).
* We are testing this feature at the moment. The points were calculated numerically. That's why it is possible that not all points are found, especially with non continuously differentiable functions.
Are there any open questions? Send us an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why does this application need the permissions:
Internetconnection: To support the development of this app, I added advertisements to the app.
Write on external storage: To export the graphs as an PNG-file we need to write on the external storage.
Developed by Amadeus Gebauer.
function, equation, mathematics, tools, functionplotter, plotter, function grapher, equation plotter, equation grapher, grapher, function plotter, function grapher, functionplotter, functiongrapher, equation plotter
-View Step-by-Step how the answer was calculated by clicking on the result (see screen shot).
-Parametric and Polar coordinate graphing.
-New All Cartesian graph mode which can graph any equation even if it can't solve for x or y.
-Create custom keyboards.
-Create custom keys as expressions or functions.
-Save graph setups and screenshots.
-Create workspaces to organize and permanently save calculations.
-Additional matrix operations: reduced row echelon form, LU and QR decomposition, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors
-Graph up to 6 equations (free limits you to 3).
-Since there are no ads, no internet permission is required.
Q. How do I view the Step-by-Step screen for a problem?
A. First enter the problem into the calculator and hit enter to see the result. Then click on the result. Make sure you are clicking on the result and not its input, as clicking on its input will paste the input into the current entry field. Also, Step-by-Step must be enabled in the settings when the result is calculated. By default Step-by-Step is enabled.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and you email me at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase, I will give you a refund. Please include your order number in the email. (Google play only gives you 15 minutes to automatically get a refund, I think this is too short). You can only request a refund once.
If you find any bugs or have questions, please email me.
Explanation of permissions:
Storage - Needed for app to be able to read/write to external storage. This allows users to transfer custom keyboards between devices.
• f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the calculator appends it when you press the Graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Polar: f(θ) = 3sin(2θ) intvl=(0, 2π). (You can use x for θ; the calculator replaces x's by θ's when you select polar coordinate system).
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD and DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• The Gamma function Γ (related to factorial) and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error the = sign changes to ? mark. When you touch it, this artificial intelligent graphing calculator gives you a feedback by precisely indicating the error.
• Calculate complex numbers expressions. Example: (2+3i)^i+4∠(π/6). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit.
• Generate table of values.
• Degrees and Radians mode
• Units Converter - convert units of length, mass, time,... .
• Change background color of the calculator.
You may need to upgrade to use the following features
• Graph parametric equations and point sets (Cartesian/polar).
• Graph several functions, parametric equations and point sets on the same coordinate system.
• Curve fitting and linear regression lines: find and graph the polynomial function of the least degree that passes through all the given points; find and graph the line that fits best the given point set according to the least squares criterion.
• Calculate definite integral, area and arc length.
• Calculate derivatives (symbolic) of functions and parametric curves and graph them.
• Solve f(x) = 0 to find all the x-intercepts (zeros or roots of a function) on an interval without guesswork. .
• Scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
When no interval is specified:
• The graphing calculator automatically appends a default interval to the function and parametric expression and draws the graph on that interval.
Graph MULTIPLE expressions on the same coordinate system:
• First long press 'Graph'. (Premium version only).
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or out.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
On this graphing calculate most keys are assigned a second functionality by long pressing. For example
• Long press of the back-space button x←: Clears the input box. Immediately after pressing it will display back the deleted expression.
• Long press of ^ (power) sign: Appends 'intvl=(' to the expression if it is not already appended or deleted. Long press of decimal point inserts comma to separate the end-points.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction accompanying this graphing calculator.
xGraphing app makes creating mathematical graphs easy and intuitive!
Support for small and large (phone and tablet) devices!
1) Plotting mathematical functions with given equation is the basis.
Application offers all most popular mathematical functions and operators like:
•• math functions, sinus, cosinus, tangens, absolute value, exponential function, arcus sinus, arcus cosinus, arcus tangens, logarithm and square root
•• math operators: addition, substraction, multiplication, division, exponentiation
2) Besides standard method, also the new useful method exists!:
•• Creating function graphs and calculating equations from points specified by user!
•• After user will give chosen points on screen he recieves function graph with equation - Just tap some points on the screen and admire a splendid function graph with equation!!
•• Up to 4 points are supported!
3) The whole is completed by additional functions and splendid user interface:
•• moving/zooming visible coordinate system area with pan/pinch gestures
•• interactive functions list which allows to select, edit, translate by vector or just delete function
•• visible coordinate system area settings window
4) Additional functions:
•• Sharing visible coordinate system sector
•• Saving coordinate system to file
5) The modern tutorial showing all base application functions!
This app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference. If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving chart
- CSV file exporting
- Screen capture
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** This app is approved as an education app.
This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
There is a problem that occurs on some devices. Some devices may not provide the data when from the vibration sensor when the screen is off. This is an Android error.
We are trying to find a good workaround.
Send us the information if the application does not work, please
Very deep technical information http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3708
shows reference to earthquake vibrations as classified by Mercalli intensity scale.
Vibrations are shown in all directions: X, Y, Z in different colors.
Place your device on stable surface and measure vibrations.
Mercalli intensity scale
I. Instrumental - Not felt. Recorded by seismographs.
II. Weak - Rarely felt, usually only on top floors of high buildings.
III. Slight - Felt indoors, like a passing light truck.
IV. Moderate - Windows, dishes, doors rattle. Like passing train.
V. Rather Strong - Felt by all. Small objects upset.
VI. Strong - Books off shelves. Trees shake. Isolated damage.
VII. Very Strong - Difficult to stand. Many poor buildings damaged.
VIII. Destructive - Significant damage. Branches broken from trees.
IX. Violent - General panic. Serious damage. Ground cracking.
X. Intense - Most buildings destroyed. Rails bent slightly.
XI. Extreme - Rails bent greatly. Pipelines destroyed.
XII. Catastrophic - Near total damage. Objects thrown into the air.
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
REMEMBER!! The smart phone microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB).
Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB), HTC Desire(82dB)...
Vibrometer app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference.
If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not Compatible with: Xperia(X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
You can taste lite version [Battery Widget] before purchasing.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
App to SD, Move to SD, app2sd, Apps2SD, SD move, App 2 SD, move apps
Strobe Light and Flashlight
- Strobe your device's screen and/or flash LED from 1 - 30 Hz. Strobing helps one to see objects vibrating too fast for the eye to see.
- Turn your device's screen and/or flash LED into a flashlight; this makes a conveinient flashlight during test setups.
- NOTE: Not all device's LED flash can be controlled by the VR Mobile app.
- Remotely control VibrationVIEW from within the VR Mobile App (while on the same network).
- Start/Stop tests
- View graphs
- Adjust amplitude and frequency
Max Acceleration Calculator:
- Calculate the maximum amount of acceleration that a shaker (from a database or user input) can output based on the mass added to the system.
- Convert Acceleration, Force, and Mass units to and from common units.
- Based on sinusoidal motion, calculate Acceleration, Frequency, Velocity, and Displacement by inputting any two of these values.
- Pick between two impact types: Plastic or Elastic, and the pulse type. Shock Calculator will find the remaining two values given two inputs: Acceleration, Impact Time, Velocity Change, and Height Change.
- Measure minimum, current, and maximum dB from your mobile device's microphone. Note: A device must have a microphone in order to use this feature.
- Measure minimum, current, and maximum acceleration in each of your mobile device's accelerometer axes.
- Zero out acceleration to calibrate for an uneven surface.
- See Vibration Research's building on Google Maps (or any other map application installed on your mobile device).
- Call, fax, or email VR directly from the app.
- Watch YouTube videos from VR.
- Visit VR's website.
- View VR's 9500 Revolution Vibration Test Controller, and the ObserVR portable DAQ.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.CAMERA: used for LED Flash/Strobe option (does not take pictures).
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: used for detecting VibrationVIEW servers for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT: used for LED Flash/Strobe option.
android.permission.INTERNET: used for Google Analytics (disable in app settings).
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: used for Noise Meter option.
android.permission.VIBRATE: used for error message.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application, which can be disabled in app settings.
Note: Camera Permission is for camera LED flash control, VR Mobile does not take pictures.
- list movable apps
- move one or all apps to SD card
- show app size and installation date
- list non-movable apps
- move app back to the internal storage
- show available size on devices
- uninstall app
- show app details page
- notify when a movable app is installed
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card. You have to manually install the apps after switching to a new phone or hard reset.
If an app uses any of the following features, the Android system won't let you install it on the external storage :
- App Widgets
- Input Method Engines
- Live Wallpapers
- Live Folders
- Alarm Services
- Account Managers
- Sync Adapters
- Device Administrators
App shortcuts will disappear from the home screen after you move the apps to the SD card. It's the limitation of Android system.
KW : App2SD a2sd sdmove MoveToSD Apps2SD AppToSD
Professional sound level meter for your device.
It measures loudness or sound pressure (SPL) in decibels.
■ direct reading in dB
■ 0 to 100dB+ (decibels) range
■ fast meter response
■ max/min values display
■ selectable falloff speed
■ 5% max error (device dependent)
■ A and C weighting method
■ predefined and custom calibration
■ vibrating alert on defined value
■ source: microphone or music played
■ classic vintage analog look
■ meter rotation
■ 2 meter faces
■ 18 case skins
1. Due to microphone limitations on different devices the meter range is different, usually the low end of the scale cannot be achieved because of the microphone noise and the upper end of the scale is limited by the microphone distortion on high levels.
2. Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors and limited range. This is not app's fault.
3. If you have measuring problems or doesn't work at all, try to disable "Use high sampling rate" in settings, restart the device and recalibrate.
- plot ANY function
- use a parameter within your function
- display roots
- take screenshots of your graphs
- link to IntegralCalc to calculate definite integrals
- handy UI: Multitouch, Dynamics, easy to use UI elements
Lang.: English, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian
- Write external Storage: For saving screenshots
- Internet, phone & network state: For ads (buy PRO to get rid of that!)
KW: calculus, maths, function analysis, calculator, graph, graphing calculator, equations, graph generator, function grapher, functions, plot functions, function plotter, graph plotter, grapher, graphing, graphic calculator, TI-83, TI-86
The app is divided in 11 different sections that collect different 34 topics, a steadily rising number.
The sections are:
- Numerical analysis
- Plane geometry
- Solid geometry
- Analytic geometry
- Complex numbers
Each section contains one ore more tools and a teoric description of the chosen topic.
The app may plot two variables functions and for some topics there are useful formularies.
The app has total support for SD installation and is constantly updated.
Unlock a new way of doing math with MathTools!
More from developer
NOTE: We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ Wi-Fi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and Wi-Fi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, especially useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you to find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free Wi-Fi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!)
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our Wi-Fi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
Together we can help everyone get a better connection.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the compass towards where your signal is coming from.
Maps are not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log all the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working as hard as we can to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed translations: Wellington Lima, Gurkenglas, Daniel Dietrich, Aleksandr Autayeu, Evgeny Tverdohlebov,Alessio Capaci, Pierre Reynes, J Basnak, Ricardo Cescon, Simon P., Keruj Amles, Dinesh R
Problems? Try our forum - http://opensignal.com/blog/forums/
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database. But we’re working on it!
- Use Wi-Fi and GPS for best speed and accuracy
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation. As more people use the app the tower locations will improve.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA, cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID). CDMA phones include the Droid (II, X, HD, etc.), EVO 4G - all phones on Verizon and Sprint.
- For tablets (some models of Xoom, Asus Transformer and others) that do not have cell radios the app will only work in wifi mode
We map Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR and more!
Turn your device into a thermometer, barometer, lightmeter and hygrometer - depending on which sensors your device has - with this app your phone is a tricorder & mobile science kit!
By using WeatherSignal you become part of the most ambitious weather crowdsourcing project in the world – helping to record weather patterns on a more localised level than ever before. We are working with numerous meteorological institutions, including the University of Washington, Birmingham University and the UK Met Office. Your readings help us improve weather forecasting for everyone!
Featured in the New Scientist and Scientific American! http://bit.ly/1chdO1X
This app is 100% ad-free :)
*Thermometer readings are experimental!*
✓ Readout for all the sensors on your device (think Tricorder - but real!)
✓ Widgets for temperature, magnetic, light, humidity and pressure sensors (if you have them)
✓ Save all data to CSV - play with it however you like
✓ Map of readings of other users and of your own, see averages within each map window, click on icons to see full readout
✓ Manual reports
✓ Tons of graphs (for geeks like us :))
✓ Contribute to our maps (you can turn off sharing in settings)
✓ Share data to help us improve the weather forecast.
*** This app is experimental! Readings from sensors may be faulty, we are developing ways of filtering and correcting this. In particular, individual TEMPERATURE readings may be incorrect, but when averaged over many users we get reliable information for our community powered maps. ***
WeatherSignal is designed to help you make use of your phone’s sensors. What the app shows depends on what model of phone you have and how many sensors it has. The app works best on the Galaxy S4 (as that phone has the most sensors) but has functionality on most Android devices.
The WeatherSignal app can measure:
✓ Pressure (certain devices only)
✓ Temperature (see note)
✓ Light Intensity
✓ Humidity (Galaxy S4 only)
✓ Magnetic Flux
✓ Acceleration (turn on in application settings)
You can see graphs and maps of all these values live or over time.
This app is also one of the first to feature Google's Activity Recognition: monitor when you're walking, in vehicle, on a bicycle. You can save the results to CSV and perform your own analysis/create maps, for example for quantified self tracking
*** NOTE ON TEMPERATURE READINGS ***
We’ve come up with an algorithm that can translate battery temperature into ambient temperature – making your phone a thermometer. For each user this can sometimes be a bit approximate but we've discovered that there is a very strong correlation between battery and ambient temperature when spread over a crowd of users. If you are using a cell phone without an external thermometer then the temperature reading you’ll see is a battery temperature reading converted through our algorithm. Often the algorithm will get it wrong, but we've shown that with appropriate averaging and filtering, these readings correlate extremely well with external ambient air temperature.
The Galaxy S4, which has an ambient air temperature thermometer, may also produce incorrect readings - if the phone is hot (perhaps because it's been in your pocket or has been charging or intensively used) then the readings will be higher than air temperature.
*** PRESSURE ****
Devices that contain barometers include:
Galaxy Note II
RAZR MAXX HD
millibars/hPa inches of mercury aka "Hg or inches H
centigrade/celsius and Fahrenheit
You might also be searching for: luxmeter, lightmeter, light meter, magnetometer, barometer, hygrometer, accelerometer, thermometer ... if your phone has it, WeatherSignal reads it, graphs it, maps it, saves it.
(weather signal, opensignal, open signal)
Keep the company of Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Keats, Donne, Eliot and many more.
Read of love, lust, death: the greatest poetry in your pocket.
The free version has ads, but the poems are just as great.
v4.1: Shorter loading time, Facebook sharing fixed: post poems to your wall!
- browse chronologically
- by first line
- search (press phone's search button)
- email to your friends
- star your favorites to find them quickly
- adj. font-size
What's that color called?
Find out with the ultimate color picker.
- Tag using camera, or from photo gallery
- Closest matching color name
- Save a single color as phone wallpaper
- Email color
- Save favorites and notes
Great for art lovers, DIY, or co-ordindating clothes.
Records any sequence of images you draw. Plays it back. Use it to ask questions in noisy places, or just to express yourself with more color.
v1.1 stack your images on top of each other, choose line and background color. Hit menu to see the options.
Ad-free version available.
There was an Old Man with a beard,
Who said, "It is just as I feared! --
Two Owls and a Hen, four Larks and a Wren,
Have all built their nests in my beard.
- Shake for random
- Save favourites
- Publish to your facebook
- Email friends
Unadulterated nonsensical genius.
Tags for SEO: Ireland, St Patrick, leprechaun, Dublin, an old man at a station made a promiscuous oration, I am an old man from Thames Ditton and I would like to know what happens to me, Edward Lear = more funny than King Lear, where the heck is Truro?
- Shake for random poem
- Email poems.
- Hit phone's search key to find text
- Explanatory footnotes and introduction.
Get the paid version to save favorites.
Moving your head in 3 dimensions gives you control over pitch, warble and volume.
This is to the stylophone and theremin what the electric guitar was to the lute.
In the future all music will be made this way.
Do you want to be part of the future?
Fully featured poetry reader in a simple, elegant format. Save favorites, email poems, search by author, first-line or title.
Carry the greatest poetry in your pocket.
V5.2: Bug fix to author search
Shows acceleration in realtime as well your highest ever. See how fast you can spin. But be careful!
Feel the g-force!
(NB this is not the Punch-O-Meter, all I shall say is that Grav-O-Meter is the original and most full featured tool!)
Uses the very bright LED flash as a torch.
Widget included - add the torch to your home-screen.
When the app is open:
Touch the sun to turn the torch off.
Touch the moon to turn the torch on.
Only works on phones with LED flash.
(Nexus Sun, flash-light)
Help us crowdsource barometric air pressure data and create live maps of the weather.
Install and run the app, then visit http://weathermappr.com to see the most recent data uploads.
Graph of pressure fluctuations.
Built for CrowdHack 2011.. expect this app to improve fast, help us by using it, and we'll add more features when the ball is rolling.