Awesome App Very cool, accurate, would give 5 stars but it has a slow load time for changing screens and has a hard time locking onto my gps
Sloooooooow Man. I mean slow. Go cook dinner, eat, clean up and it might have found a tower.
Dashboard arrow does not correlate to map information Thanks for adding the connection line on the map to the connected tower. However the arrow on the dashboard of my Nexus phone points north-east while the tower I'm connected to is south-west. (180 degrees error)
Google Fi Would like to see a combined Sprint and T-Mobile map for us Google Fi people! Other than that this is five star.
Map doesn't show towers Decent prog but all features do not work on my HTC One.
Maybe I don't fully understand how to work it? Slow to generate, but not as bad as I've read in some of the other reviews. Needs to be intuitive, and straight forward. Send to share ur results
- removed experimental speed test feature
- improvements in tower caching
- showing more towers on the map
- fix for night mode
- fix for some crashes on cell tower list
- change speedtest length back to 5s
- improved accuracy of speedtest
- update translations
- Fix for quick data test
- Fixes for crowdsourcing routine
- Improvements to Night Theme UI
- Resolves international economic crises
Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.
For Wifi why not check out our app WifiMapper?
Do you want to know if someone is connected to your wifi without permission?
Tired of slow internet connection which keeps on getting dropped? Time to boost!