Nice way to track your progress. Several range buddies have been using this app and have been pleased. I installed it and had difficulty getting the app to load. A couple really short emails to the developer and the problem was solved. Having this information is really good if you want to get better. You can't measure improvement and areas of weakness without tracking.
Not bad at all. Let's you plug in your times and hits (A ring, B ring, etc.) For each of the divisions. If you competed more than a year you can get a graph of performance in each division of a match over time. Pretty simple to fill out. Let's you store results for more than one person. Crashed on me a couple of times but didn't lose data or toss me out of the program. One problem I found for 2015 is that the Daisytown match in Johnstown PA this June is missing.
* Added the 2015 match schedule
* Fixed naming for Empire State, Alamo, and ISI matches
* Complete rewrite of the charts
* Crash exception fixes
* Removed Pryok, OK and Prospect Hill, NC matches
* Added Pine City, NY match
* Fixed Lollipop delay for first use of limited users