You’ll be able to use a number of Standard Bank services through this app even if you do not have an account with us. For more about our products and services, visit www.standardbank.co.za or call us on 0860 123 000 or +27 11 299 4701
Secure banking on the go
This app offers added security, as you will be able to access your accounts from only your own devices.
You may link up to 10 devices so that you can access your Standard Bank accounts from any of your smart devices. Once you’ve logged in to your Standard Bank profile, use this app to do a variety of banking functions anytime and anywhere, including:
• View your available and actual account balances in easily navigated categories.
• Get graphs that compare the state of your accounts.
• See net balances on all your accounts.
• Search for specific transactions and view your provisional, 30-day, 60-day and 90-day statements.
• Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
• Pay beneficiaries that have been preloaded onto your banking profile. These are added on Internet banking or by visiting your nearest branch.
• Buy airtime from Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin and 8ta. Telkom Worldcall cards can also be topped up. Browse your device’s address book to easily buy prepaid.
• Send money to any other Standard Bank South Africa customer using just their cellphone number (if they are registered for Standard Bank’s Mobile banking service) or their Standard Bank account number).
This app also allows you to do the following without you having to log on to your profile:
• Locate your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint and see a map of how to get there.
• View financial indicators for commodities, foreign exchange rates and shares.
• Quickly and easily calculate vehicle repayments, home loan repayments and home loan affordability.
• Get important numbers (such as reporting lost or stolen cards) at the touch of button.
Important to note
• Transaction features are available to only holders of Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
• There is no subscription for use of this app.
• There are transaction fees on certain transactions.
• Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
• Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access the locations and financial indicators services.
SEE ALL YOUR FINANCES IN ONE PLACE
– With your secure Standard Bank ID you get your whole financial world at your fingertips – including personal and business banking, insurance and online share trading.
A PERSONALISED EXPERIENCE
– Create personalised dashboards that represent different parts of your financial world.
– Rearrange your dashboard and rename your accounts to fit your personal needs.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR MONEY
– View all your Standard Bank accounts and products at a glance.
– Track balances and transactions of your current, savings and credit card accounts.
– Search and filter transactions.
– Monitor your accounts with graphs.
– Add and remove beneficiaries and contacts.
– Create and manage recipient groups.
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
– Link your business cards and view your business accounts via a dedicated dashboard.
– Make payments, transfers, and manage your beneficiaries.
TRANSFER TO AND FROM ANYWHERE
– Make transfers and payments on the go.
– Create future-dated and recurring payments.
– Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
– Send money to anyone using a mobile number, for collection at any Standard Bank ATM or collection point, including Spar outlets.
– Create a cash voucher via the app and withdraw cash at any ATM or your local Spar – all without using your card.
BUY AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY, DATA AND SMS BUNDLES
– Buy and send airtime, data or SMS bundles from major cellular providers.
– Buy and send electricity.
– Top up your Telkom WorldCall card.
ALL YOUR LOANS AND POLICIES IN ONE PLACE
– Manage your home and personal loans.
– View your Standard Bank insurance policies.
– Submit and monitor your insurance claims.
TRADE SHARES ONLINE
– Use the Online Share Trading (OST) tool to trade a wide range of listed JSE Limited products.
– Monitor financial markets and indices.
– Link your OST accounts to create a single portfolio.
ACCESS TOOLS AND INFORMATION
– Find your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint.
– Gain quick access to important numbers and contacts (when reporting lost or stolen cards, for example).
The Standard Bank app for tablets was designed to fit your lifestyle and put the joy back into managing your finances. Give it a try.
Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access financial indicator services.
Transaction features are only available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
Certain transactions will include transaction fees.
Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
© 2013 Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act and a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15.
This smart application provides you with one of a kind customized and accessible banking. It is easy, convenient and secure to use. Your privacy is guaranteed and is specifically designed to meet your need for convenience.
Smart banking offers a wide range of banking and information services allowing you to perform the following functions:
• Inquiries on your accounts
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Locate a branch /ATM
• And many more.
The home and vehicle loan calculators allow you to make projection on loan repayment tenure, principal and interest trends etc.
Bank at your convenience anytime, anywhere through your smart phone device, using your existing online banking username and password.
Com o nosso sistema de Mobile Banking, pode desfrutar da comodidade de administrar as suas finanças com segurança, rapidez e facilidade no momento que lhe convier - em casa, no trabalho ou no exterior.
Veja abaixo as opções que temos disponíveis para si:
Consulta de saldos
Visualização de movimentos da conta
Listagem de cartões de débito
Visualização de valores a cobrança
Cancelamento de cartões de débito
Requisição de cartões de débito
Listagem de valores cativos
Requisição de cheques
Pagamento adiantado de cartões de crédito
Pagamento de serviços
Informação sobre depósitos a prazo
Informação sobre empréstimos bancários
Compra de recargas de telemóveis
Serviço de notificação de pagamentos
Localização geográfica dos ATMs e POS e
Informação sobre produtos e serviços bancários.
Para aceder use os dados de utilizador do Internet Banking (NetPlus).
Gradualmente serão incorporadas novas funcionalidades. Contamos com a sua contribuição para melhorar este produto. Caso tenha alguma sugestão ou comentário contacte-nos pelo e-mail ou pelo telefone (+258) 21 352531.
The content is broken down into 4 categories:
WealthMatters - enjoy insights from the experts at Standard Bank Private Clients on issues ranging from investments and diversification, to product innovations, philanthropy, legacy building, future scenarios, trust and fiduciary services
LifestyleMatters - browse through experiences and special offers designed to enhance your leisure time
NewsMatters - stay informed on relevant global and local developments in financial services and products aimed at high-net worth individuals
PrivateClientMatters - learn more about our end-to-end wealth management and banking solutions
For more information about Standard Bank Private Clients visit: www.standardbank.com/privateclients
M-Pay is the most advanced mobile payment solution to be launched in South Africa. Aimed at both consumers and businesses, M-Pay is a powerful mobile wallet and mobile till, rolled into a single mobile application - available for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. With M-Pay, everyone can enjoy the convenience of mobile payments, one moment, and be a fully fledged business accepting credit card payments in the next. All that one needs is a compatible smartphone.
The M-Pay mobile app gives users a single unified access to their money, be it in their bank account, mobile wallet or credit card - thus making payments from any of these sources as easy tapping one’s phone or flashing a QR code at a scanner. If your local store does not accept mobile payments yet, ask them when they are going to start accepting M-Pay.
Businesses can use M-Pay to accept a wide range of electronic payments such as credit or debit card, QR code, Instant Money, and more - thus expanding the range of customers that they can do business with on the spot. The M-Pay till allows businesses to scan product barcodes to speed up queues, produce and email receipts, manage inventory and lots more. Businesses using M-Pay never need to turn away a customer just because they are unable to process their payment.
The best thing about M-Pay is that you don’t need to be a Standard Bank customer to use it. Anyone can download the M-Pay app and start making and accepting payments on their mobile phone - even if they do not have a bank account at all! That’s right, If you are running a little business on the side and don’t want to deal with bank accounts or banks, then M-Pay is the “no bank account needed” product for your business.
How can M-Pay help your business?
With M-Pay you can now reach more customers and make more sales wherever your business takes you. Load and manage your stock items; track your sales as well as your regular customers; speed up your transactions by just scanning the barcode and invoice your customers electronically via SMS or email; accept payment from your customers using cash, QR code, payD, Instant Money or even credit and debit cards using the M-Pay card reader. All of this and lots more is easy to do on your mobile phone using M-Pay.
Suitable for businesses-on-the-go, M-Pay allows you to accept mobile payments using your mobile phone. M-Pay keeps all the money you receive in your secure electronic till - so you don’t even need a bank account to use M-Pay. When you are ready to “cash-up” your till... M-Pay provides you with many ways of getting your money:
– Transfer money from your till into an existing Standard Bank Account
– Cash out your till at a Standard Bank ATM (no card required)
– Transfer money from your till to your Instant Money wallet
– Create and load a virtual MasterCard with money from your till
You can do lots more with the money that is in your electronic till:
- Buy airtime and prepaid electricity directly within M-Pay
- Pay bills and accounts directly from your electronic till
- Engage in mobile payments using your till as your bank account
- Send Instant Money to people near or far
- Shop online using your virtual MasterCard with money from your till
With M-Pay you can take you business to wherever your customers are - at a trade show, while you are on the road or even in a clients home. M-Pay is a must for fitness trainers, contractors, photographers, trade show and flee market vendors, lock smiths, artists, medical practitioners, landscapers, massage and physio-therapists.
Download and try out M-Pay from Google Play, BlackBerry World or the Apple App Store and see what it can do for your business.
The OST App has the following features:
1. Simple and easy log-in.
2. Trade in any of the subscribed investment instruments in a quick and easy manner.
3. Withdraw funds or transfer them between your accounts.
4. Have an overall view of your portfolio and leading market indicators.
5. Access historical information on shares and delayed share price data.
6. Create watchlists of instruments you would like to track.
7. Manage risk by inserting stop losses and price alerts.
8. View up to three months transaction history.
In order to make use of the OST App, you will be required to have a Standard Online Share Trading account (OST Account) with SBG Sec. You may register for an OST Account on the Standard Online Share Trading website.
The OST App is an independent application. However, you do have the option of downloading the Standard Bank mobile banking application which would then give you a full holistic view of your OST Account as well as the applicable Standard Bank products.
The OST App is accessible only from your own device(s).
Please note that SBG Sec’s normal fees and charges will be applicable when trading through the OST App.
Internet access is required to download the OST App and utilise the services thereon. Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
SBG Securities (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1972/008305/07) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Standard Bank Group, an authorised user of the JSE Limited and an Authorised Financial Services Provider (26691).
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Informative part available for everyone after application download:
1. Stock information: information from companies, WSE, global exchanges and commodities quotations
2. Map with an augmented reality (AR) option that allows to locate: Bank and Brokerage House branches, ATMs and rebate points for Bank Pekao S.A. cardholders
3. Exchange rates with calculator
4. Bank Pekao S.A. news
5. Our offer: information about Bank Pekao S.A. products and handheld calculators for deposits' interest, express loan or mortgage loan installment
Transactional part available after log in for Bank Pekao S.A. customers:
1. Accounts: list of accounts, balance and history of operations
2. Money transfers: incl. to any account, ZUS, Tax Office, predefined, own account and Fotoprzelew by scanning the QR code on the invoice
3. Phone top-ups
4. Deposits: list of deposits, opening, termination and history of operations
5. Loans: list of loans and history of loan accounts
6. Cards: list of cards, history of operations, card repayment and money transfer from card to own account
7. Investments: list of funds, history and direct payment
8. Western Union: receive and check the status of money transfer
9. eBills: list and payment
10. Our offer: Bank offer for Pekao24 customers and handheld calculators for deposits' interest, express loan or mortgage loan installment
Test “Demo” to become familiar with transactional part of application.
You can find more information on impekao24.pl
Transactional part is available after logging.
Operations that require authorization are secured by mobile PIN (established during activation).
None of confidential data (customer number, password, PIN) is stored in the device.
1. The “wheel” menu has been optimized for devices with android system version 2.3 and higher. For other devices we recommend to use the menu in list view (set by default for 2.2 and lower versions of android).
2. Map with the augmented reality (AR) option has been optimized for devices running android version 3.0 and higher.
It offers you greater choice about how you make payments. You can pay anyone straight to their email address or mobile number. Or if you prefer the old school bank account number method, you can still do that, too. You can pay your Facebook friends or Trade Me won items. You can even pay for online purchases at participating merchants. Pay anyone you like, anywhere you are, any time you want.
Plus there are plenty of other great features. ‘Quick Balance’ lets you view up to three designated account balances without logging in. And when you do have to log in the optional 5-digit PIN makes it faster. There’s an ATM & Branch locator plus Transfers, Bill Payments, Foreign Exchange rates, the ability to manage your credit card limit or pay off your home, personal or business loan faster, all from your smartphone.
To use the ASB Mobile app, you need to be registered for FastNet Classic (ASB internet banking) and NetCode. Please call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226) to register for either. It’s free to use the ASB Mobile app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Classic transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading of this app is subject to the ASB Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions:
The application may be used by Customers who have purchased products from the following packages:
- Individual Customer: Standard, Comfort, Comfort Direct, Premium, Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen or Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen Diamond
- Company: Złoty, Srebrny, Platynowy, Walutowy, Terminalowy, Oszczędnościowy, R-Direct
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
• CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – indicator shows current account balance before logging in. Information is presented as a percentage
• ACCOUNTS - balance, history, operation details, sending SMS with account number
• TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
• CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected credit card operations; ability to restrict credit or debit card, card details and many more
• LOANS – information about loans
• DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
• CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
• R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
• PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• MOBILE TOP-UP
• RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator.
Contact with Call Center or Personal Advisor (Premium Banking and Private Banking)
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
• access password-protected,
• encrypted data transmission,
• no sensitive data stored in the phone memory
• transactions are accepted with one-time password,
• resistance to phishing.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in the application demo. Ask your local branch about availability in your country.
* ICS 업데이트 이후 정상거래가 안되는 경우 "환경설정-개발자 옵션- 활동(액티비티) 보관안함"에 체크를 해제하시기 바랍니다.
* 본 어플은 고객의 안전한 금융서비스 이용을 위한 보안프로그램을 포함하고 있습니다.
o 예금조회 : 보유계좌조회, 이체출금, 납입입금, 거래내역조회
o 이체 : 즉시이체 및 결과조회, 예약이체, 자주쓰는 입급계좌
o 금융상품판매 : 금융상품안내/가입, 금융상품해지
o 신용카드 : 현금서비스, 결제금액/승인내역/이용한도/보유카드 조회
o 공제보험: 공제보유계좌조회, 납부내역/해지환급금조회, 공제료납부
o 펀드 : 기준가격조회, 수익률조회, 계좌조회, 거래내역조회, 펀드거래
o 외환 : 환율조회, 보유계좌/거래명세/외화이율/외화수표 조회, 외화예금입금, 외화예금지급
o 대출 : 보유계좌조회, 거래내역/이자/상환예상 조회, 대출이자납입, 대출원금상환
o 지로공과금 : 지로, 공과금, 범칙금, 지방세, 환경개선부담금, 상하수도요금
o 부가서비스 : 자기앞수표/주가지수 조회, 영업점/ATM찾기
o 공인인증센터 : (재)발급, 인증서 가져오기, PC로 내보내기, 타행/타기관인증서등록, 공인인증서 관리, 갱신/폐기
o 환경설정 및 고객센터 : 공지사항, 이벤트, 콜센터, 마이메뉴, 템플릿변경 등
* 3G망으로 다운로드시 데이터요금이 발생할 수 있으며, Wi-Fi 망 이용을 권장합니다.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.banksbt.com/home/aboutsbt/privacysecurity
*Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
You must be registered with KFCU Online Banking to use the KFCU Mobile Online Banking app.
Although KFCU provides Mobile Online Banking with no service fee, your mobile device carrier’s standard data rates and charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions. For more information about KFCU Mobile Online Banking, please visit https://www.kirtlandfcu.org/kfcu/main/content/mobile-banking.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.kirtlandfcu.org/
More from developer
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
You’ll have total freedom to access your accounts when and where you want. It’s simple and secure.
Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make online bill payments* and change or cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your SCBT, NCBT, CBT, or Savannah Bank accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South Carolina Bank and Trust (SCBT), North Carolina Bank and Trust (NCBT), Community Bank & Trust (CBT), or The Savannah Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please contact our Customer Care Center at
1-800-277-2175 for SCBT, 1-877-277-2185 for NCBT, 1-888-847-2265 for CBT, or 1-866-722-1035 for The Savannah Bank.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2012 SCBT. Member FDIC
NCBT, a Division of SCBT
CBT, a Division of SCBT
The Savannah Bank, a Division of SCBT
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
With Pinnacle Bank, you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances*
• View recent transactions*
• Transfer money between your accounts** • Pay bills**
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Getting started is simple. Just download the app and have your existing online user name and password ready.
Pinnacle Bank replaces our previous app, TouchBanking.
*You must be enrolled in online banking.
**You must have transfers and bill pay set up previously in online banking.
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
© 2012 Pinnacle Bank
Keywords: pinnacle bank Nebraska, pinnbank Nebraska, pinn bank Nebraska, pinnbank ne, pinn bank ne, pinbank ne, bancorp
• Monitor account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills**
• Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Our mobile banking safeguards your accounts using the same advanced encryption and verification technology as ANB’s Online Banking, protecting your personal information.
To get started simply log into your ANB Online Banking and enroll in Mobile Banking.
*Must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking
***ANB Mobile Banking is free to download, although messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.
• Check Account Balances
• Review Transaction History
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Transfer funds to a regular loan payment
• Deposit Checks (if enrolled in Mobile Deposit)
• Pay Bills to existing vendors
• Change/Cancel pending payments
• Find a Branch or ATM
You must enroll in Mobile Banking before using the app. You can download and enroll in Mobile Banking directly from the app, or visit ubt.com and log-in to Online Banking. Once you are in Online Banking click Options and follow the on-screen prompts. Once enrolled, you’ll receive a text message with an activation link.
For additional information, contact our Call Center at (402) 323-1777 or toll-free at (800) 297-2837.
Union Bank does not charge a fee for utilizing Mobile Banking, however your regular data and text messaging rates will apply.
Bank Midwest enables you to take your bank with you wherever you go through Bankmw Mobile -- a fast, free and secure app.*
Download the app and use the same user name and password for online banking to sign on.
What you can do:*
• Check the balances in your checking, savings, money market or CD accounts.
• Get the most recent transactions for these accounts, with a detailed transaction list including the date and the amount of transaction.
• Make transfers between eligible Bank Midwest accounts.***
• Pay your bills anytime/anywhere***
• Use a Zip Code or GPS location to find the nearest banking center or ATM.
• Your security is important; Bankmw Mobile is safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Security Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
• We never transmit your account number and no private data is ever stored on your phone.
*There are no fees to use Bankmw Mobile, but mobile carriers’ message and data rates may apply, contact your data provider for more information on message and data rates.
**Must be currently enrolled in Online Banking to use Bankmw Mobile.
***Transfer and Bill Pay must be set up in Online Banking prior to using through the app.
To see Bank Midwest’s Privacy Notice procedures, visit www.bankmw.com.
Bank Midwest is a division of NBH Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
* View balances and transaction history
* Transfer money between your Columbia Bank accounts
* Search for nearby branches and ATMs
Securing Your Information
* Personal Mobile Banking employs a variety of security features to protect your information. Visit columbiabank.com to view our Personal Online Terms and Conditions to learn more about the ways we protect your information.
* Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
• Text Messaging available for:
o BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
o HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
**Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At Austin Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to Austin Bank Online Banking. For more information about Austin Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.austinbank.com .
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in Austin Bank Online Banking at www.austinbank.com . If you are already enrolled proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install Austin Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your smartphone (either iPhone or Android).
STEP THREE: Sign in to Austin Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• add additional phones
• change your phone number
• select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• set a different time zone
Compatible with: Android
Austin Bank History - Chartered in 1900, Austin Bank continues to stand tall as a strong, stable financial institution growing into one of the largest family owned banks in Texas. A community bank headquartered in East Texas, Austin Bank is locally owned and operated by the Austin Family who celebrates over 100 years of service in the Texas banking industry. Offering a full range of sophisticated financial products and services, the Bank is focused on building strong customer relationships while delivering the latest technology and convenience. For more information contact us at 800-644-9275 or visit our website at www.austinbank.com.
Austin Bank, Member FDIC
©2012 Austin Bank, Texas N.A. All rights reserved.
Austin Bank and its Subsidiaries are licensed
by Secure Axcess, LLC under U.S. Patent No. 7,631,191.
The Teche mobile app offers the ability to
•check your balances
•see your transactions
Download our free mobile app NOW!
Teche Federal mobile banking is available only with a Teche Federal Bank account.
Teche mobile banking is free. However, your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access – check your plan for details. Carrier plan may limit access outside the U.S.
Keywords: Banking, Teche, Federal, Louisiana, Bank, Finance, Bill Pay, Transfer money, Mobile
Colorado is a free mobile banking app that provides secure, 24/7 account access.
With Bank of Colorado, you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances*
• View recent transactions*
• Transfer money between your accounts**
• Pay bills**
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Getting started is simple. Just download the app and have your existing online
user name and password ready.
Bank of Colorado replaces our previous app, TouchBanking.
We understand the need to safeguard your information and records from
*You must be enrolled in online banking.
**You must have transfers and bill pay set up previously in online banking.
Member FDIC logo Equal Housing Lender logo
© 2012 Pinnacle Bank