Stanford Children’s Health Mobile App includes a home app with access to number of mobile apps from within the home app for our patients and families to promote patient engagement and improve our patient and family experience. With our App, patients and families will be able to access their child's health information and can even upload vital signs for physician review.
Using our home app, you can
1) Find a Doctor – Ability to look up all the doctors in our network by geo location and zip code w/ contact capability and user friendly search w/ list view and map view. The app lists by all our locations including the PCHA / Network locations, with Google map integration. Location detail page is integrated into “Find a Doctor”. Users can view services provided at each location, and directions with Google maps.
• Doctor Profile – Summary of Doctor profile (from School of Medicine’s CAP profile system) including Doctor’s all available locations, specialties, services provided, conditions treated, board certifications and publications.
2) Access MyChart –. Stanford Children's patients and families can manage their MyChart health account and securely access test results and health information.
3) Call For Appointment – Easy access to clinics and services with ability to call for appointment with integrated calling number capability
4) Pay Your Bill - The Online Billing Manager makes your billing and payment process simple and convenient. You can make a payment on a bill without logging into MyChart or having a MyChart account.
5) Navigate The Hospital – 3D maps of hospital campus facility with real time location awareness for an advanced way finding feature to improve our patient and visitor experience
6) Attend a Class – Comprehensive classes and online video libraries to enhance the lives of parents, children and caregivers
7) Hospital Art – Promoting patient engagement with
Incrediball - A journey through Stanford,
Cafe Mural -Iconic photo-montage of Stanford imagery and
Eco Mural Animals from various ecosystems throughout California
8) SpellBound Interactive Mural - The SpellBound app provides a real life / augmented reality experience of the eco system animals when viewed through the Eco mural located at the main hospital
9) COVID Vaccine Appointment - Schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments for individuals who are aged 12+.
10) COVID Education - The health and safety of all our community is important to us. This has information to help everyone understand more about COVID-19 and how to stay safe.
11) Grubhub On-site Food Ordering & Pick-Up – Use Grubhub App you can order food at Harvest Cafe located at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
12) Learn More – Learn more about StanfordChildren’s. org
13) Our Blog – Promotes Patient and Family engagement. At Stanford Children’s Health, we’re improving lives every day. Read our stories and ideas for making yours a healthier, happy life.
14) Patient Health Education – Comprehensive Information on Children’s Health Conditions
15)Symptom Checker - Use this symptom checker to learn what steps you can take to relieve your symptoms at home.
Other functionality available within the home app -
• App Menu – provides users access to a list of all available apps/features in our home app.
• Settings in the app menu allows the user to customize the apps according to their needs and preferences. The custom settings will enable our users to select only the “Stanford Children’s” apps they need and remove the ones that are not needed as well as re-ordering the apps.
*PDF version available here