Introducing Puzzle Revolution: 18 interesting puzzle games in just one app!
Puzzle Revolution is a brand-new game designed for puzzle lovers and perplex thinkers! With 18, unique built-in games, you can be entertained for hours on end as your mind works in overdrive to complete the puzzles and challenges.
With just a few taps, you can jump into a plethora of mystifying games with new additions that will simply have you wanting more!
Puzzle Revolution features thousands of difficult levels - each one testing your brain in new ways and pushing your mind to it’s limit. Puzzle Revolution is the most addictive and feature-rich puzzle game on Google Play.
Puzzle Revolution keeps you on the ball with a wide variety of games to play wherever you are; on the subway, in the comfort of your home, literally anywhere! Keep your brain trained whenever you are bored and set yourself new challenges to conquer.
Puzzle Revolution is an all in one game that will keep you on the edge of your seat as you solve over 5,00 puzzles from the palm of hand. Our free puzzle game is challenging yet ridiculously fun!
More descriptions and explanations are available in the game.
- Completely free!
- Over 5,000 great levels with 18 different games!
- Some of the best games around, as-well as some exciting newcomers.
- Thousands of puzzles in the palm of your hand!
1. Paint Walls - paint walls to divide the board into small regions.
2. Ripple Effect - same numbers cannot be close to each other.
3. Bridges - build bridges to connect all the islands.
4. Four Winds - draw lines from the grids to match the numbers.
5. Tri and Rect - make rectangles by placing triangles.
6. Tents - place tents near the trees, and do not touch other tents.
7. Creek - make a single creek according to the hints.
8. Divide Rooms - divide the rooms with special rules.
9. Mathrax - similar to sudoku with calculations.
10. Group Three - divide the board into small regions.
11. Easy as ABC - not as easy as you think.
12. Patchwork - fill in numbers in the grids.
13. Linesweeper - draw a big ring surrounding the grids.
14. Light up - light up the whole area.
15. No Cross Four - no four circles form a line.
16. Arrows - watch the arrow counts.
17. Number Flow - join the numbers.
18. Number Flow+ - join the numbers with diagonal lines.
If you have encountered any problem, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org