★★★★★ FEATURES ★★★★★
- Printed on thick, glossy photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
- Delivered anywhere in the US for 99c & $1.99 for addresses in other countries (price includes postage)
- US, European & Canadian delivery takes only 5-10 business days. Other international destinations can take up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- Postagrams are personalized with the profile photo of the sender
- Include an optional 140 character message
- Photo pop-outs of the postcard as a 3x3 inch photo print
- You can snap a shot with the app or select a photo from your phone's gallery or from Facebook
People are using Postagram to send:
- Thank you cards
- "I love you" notes
- Greeting cards
- Birthday cards
- Postcards from a trip
- Prints of their favorite photos
- To develop a picture for photo albums
- Pen pals
- What creative use will you come up with?
Send your first Postagram in less than 2 minutes. Download this free app now and send a beautiful Postagram postcard to someone you love.
Each Postagram is backed by the Sincerely.com Guarantee: If your Postagram gets lost in the mail, damaged or you are otherwise not happy, we will send another Postagram free or return your money. We take full responsibility from the time you click "order" until you are holding a beautiful Postagram in your hand.
You can also print your photos right from galleries and albums. You can use Postagram to print from your favorite photo editor and effects apps.
The Swiss Postcard app opens a window into the past. Historical postcards show you how Swiss towns and villages looked around the year 1900. Are you in Hallau today and tomorrow in Echallens ? Then take a brief look at the history of the place. Or go on a virtual journey through Switzerland one hundred years ago.
Decide on your route and tell your friends and acquaintances what you see. Show them your favourite pictures via social networks, e-mail or SMS. Or surprise your friends and family with a real postcard.
Swiss Postcard offers a choice of more than thousand historic postcards. The originals are in the Swiss cantonal libraries and the Swiss National Library . The Swiss Conference of Cantonal libraries (SKKB) has selected some of the most beautiful ones for you in this app.
You get all that for only 1,99 € per card.
This is how it works:
- Choose the style of your postcard
- upload your photos from your cam, photo album or from Instagram
- Choose your frame and personalize your card
- Type in your text and recipient
- Pay and send your card
The first card is free!
Create quick and easy a free MyPostcard account and you get your first postcard for free! Just register or log in with your Facebook account and you get your first free card loaded to your account instantly.
One MyPostcard costs 1,99 €
(production, postage/shipping and taxes are included).
If you send your card mo-fr before 12 o’clock (CET), your card will be brought to the post office and shipped worldwide on the same day. All the other ordered cards will go out within the next 24 hours, except on Saturdays, Sundays and on official holidays.
Independently from the place of the sender or recipient, all Postcards are printed, stamped in Germany and are sent via the German Post for you.
Your postcard takes approximately 1-3 working days within Germany.
Outside of Germany it takes between 3-6 working days.
Please understand that your postcard could take more time than usual.
It is still a real Postcard!
You have a coupon code from a promo campaign, a souvenir shop or another cooperation? Just type in your code at the end of the ordering process into the given field and pay your postcard with your code. If your coupon code is enabled for more than one Postcard you can use it several times of course.
Just pay your MyPostcard with your PayPal account. If you are not registered at PayPal, you can also pay via credit card (VISA, Mastercard and American Express) or via debit transfer (both via PayPal).
Pay conveniently via credit card with VISA, MASTERCARD or AMEX
If you want to load your account with postcards via bank transfer, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance and we will instantly load your account. Afterwards you can pay the amount conveniently via bank transfer.
User account credit:
You want to send several postcards but only pay once? No Problem! Just create a user account and load your account with the according amount of cards. Now you can pay and send your cards conveniently and safe via your own personal account.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us per mail at
email@example.com at any time.
▪ Best postcard-app in test » Radio 1Live «
▪ Test by AndroidPit 07/12 » Highest Ranked! «
▪ Test by AndroidUser magazine 8/12 » Highest Ranked! «
▪ App of the week (AppStar) (07/12)
▪ APP-Test 06/2011 » quickly.inexpensive.reliable. «
Send your own pictures as REAL printed photo postcards, regardless of where you are you are currently in, worldwide.
Surprise your friends and relatives with a very special holiday greeting ;-)
Sending your personal postcards ...
- With your photo from a vacation.
- Your friend for his birthday.
- The birth or baptism.
- On passing the exam.
- Your sweetheart for Valentine's Day.
- Your mom for Mother's Day.
- Your family at Easter or Christmas.
And so simple you send a real photo postcard:
First Choose a photo from doing, a picture with the camera or choose one from our free themes.
- You can even edit this (eg, S / W, sepia, etc.)
Second Give a greeting text, the recipient's address and a personal signature.
Third In the preview, you can change font and color.
4th Then you confirm your entries and simply put the postcard in the cart.
5th If you wish, you can now even create postcards and other items such as Image, text greetings, signatures, etc. take over.
6th Once you've created all the postcards now, you can send the postcards and pay.
Note: You must send the payment process and not take away.
You can also create postcards only to close the app and continue later.
Your scale Postcards remain until payment in your shopping cart.
After sending you will be redirected to the payment page.
Here you can enter a coupon code or select a payment method.
After payment your personal postcards go on the trip.
Our payment methods are numerous: Paypal, credit card, debit, card, voucher or with your credit.
To pay by credit you must first create an account and top-up.
Registration is done from the menu or on our website. (Www.urlaubsgruss.com)
A postcard costs € 1.49, no matter where in the world!
If you have a coupon code, the price is reduced by the respective value of the voucher.
The price of printing and shipping is included. Prices include VAT.
Depending on the method of payment you may be charged for the transaction.
The exact fees are listed for a job during the checkout process.
Tip: Would you send more cards, then pay for them together!
This is a possible fee for the payment of just once.
Holiday greeting sent worldwide.
Your postcard is usually within 2-3 working days by the recipient (Germany).
The delivery to a recipient outside of Germany will take about 3-5 working days.
ALL ORDERS TO 12 CLOCK (WEEKDAYS) STILL GOING IN THE SAME DAY DELIVERY!
Your safety is important to us!
Abroad may apply for data connections, high roaming charges.
We recommend sending your postcards to a wireless network
perform, for example, in a hotel or a hotspot.
Before that, you can create your postcards comfortably even without a
Internet connection ready, such as the beach or in the cafe.
Our app will warn you ALWAYS before an Internet connection to start!
We are (almost) around the clock by email and telephone to reach and respond to EVERY inquiry as quickly as possible, even after the order!
We wish you much fun with our PostcardApp!
Keep memories alive by sending keepsake picture postcards from your next vacation. Forget about email! It’s more memorable and just more fun for your friends to get a SnapShot Postcard in their mailbox.
Sending a SnapShot Postcard is also a great way to reach out to people who don’t use email, maybe grandparents or young nieces and nephews.
From Android phone to mailbox in four simple steps:
1. Choose your photo
2. Enter message and address details
3. Tap on “Send”
4. Your postcard is printed, addressed, postage applied, and mailed!
Your postcard will be printed in high quality color with a glossy coating. It is mailed first class, with the return address you supply (not ours). Adjust or "zoom" your photo, add a border or caption, or use our images to create the custom postcard you desire.
Postcards sent to US address costs 1 credit, international addresses cost 2 credits (includes mailing costs). After your first free postcard, additional credits can be purchased through Settings for as low as $0.80 each (US). We take credit cards or PayPal.
Make a memory special. Mail real postcards to real mailboxes directly from your Android!
* * * CHIP: Best apps "From design to payment: easy" * * *
* * * Recommended by WELT, BILD, STERN, iPhoneWELT, Bayerisches Fernsehen and many more! * * *
✮ Zoom and turn your photo exactly how you want.
✮ Label your photo using our 'text on image' function to give your postcards a creative touch!
✮ Choose different fonts and font colours for the front and back of your card.
✮ Make use of the app-internal address book.
✮ Sending a group of postcards has never been easier: Write a card to several recipients all in one go.
✮ Send at your chosen time (e.g. birthdays): Set a date for your postcards to be sent!
COST & DISPATCH
✮ Dispatch by post - INTERNATIONALLY inclusive postage from EUR 1.60 (real stamp included!).
✮ Price transparency: NO hidden costs or extra service charges: one price includes all!
✮ Save time and money and top up a credit balance (postcards from EUR 1.60)
✮ Cards will be sent on the same day for orders placed before 2:30 pm on a working day.
✮ The post generally takes 1-3 working days (international: 3-5 days)
EASIER, FASTER SERVICE
✮ 98% satisfaction rate
✮ Support also available at weekends via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone.
✮ support hotline (24 h): +4993132096219
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If your card gets lost or damaged or you are not satisfied with the result for another reason, we will send your card again free of charge or give you your money back. Get in touch directly via the app or contact our service team. We are happy to help!
Tel Support: +4993132096219 (24 h support)
WHAT MAKES PokaMax PERFECT:
PokaMax has been specialising in postcards since 2005! You can send your snapshots as POSTCARDS from anywhere in the world at any time. You don't need to worry about buying stamps and making a special trip to the post office, saving you a great deal of time.
✮ Receiving a real postcard is so much more special than any email!
✮ It's a great surprise to receive a personal photo as the postcard!
✮ Perfect moments for postcards: holidays, birthdays, mother's day, thank you cards, Christmas or just because!
Have any questions or suggestions? Send us an email: email@example.com
An entirely new and simple way to currency convert is at your fingertips.
- Material and minimalism design
- Intuitive and simple to use
- Get real-time updates for global exchange rates
- Based on the data of Yahoo Finance
- Switch currencies with swipe
- Identify the local currency according to your location(it will request location permission)
- Six colorful theme by your choice
- Ads free
- "We'll designed, intuitive and simple to use. I liked it a lot."—— rdromao
- "xCurrency is a great all-in-one app. No need to go online for foreign exchange rate. All I need is with this great app."—— Nerzki
- "Just an awesome app. This app has made my life much easier"—— Mark3645
Thank you for your support.
- make your photos the main attraction of your postcard
- share your personal moments with your friends and family
- mail your postcard from your phone with a real stamp by postal service
Create custom postcards with your own photos:
-Just choose a template from our design packages
-Place your photo in the template and write your text or greeting, optionally sign it with a painting
-Confirm your order and we will print and mail your personal postcard for you with postal service
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select a postcard template
Select one of the many great designs from various categories.
2. Pick a photo
Snap a new photo or select an existing one from your photo album. Now you can place your photo on the postcard and freely rotate and zoom.
3. Add greeting text and address
Write your greeting text at the back of the card and place a hand-drawn signature. Enter the recipient’s address or select it from your contacts.
4. Check and edit your shopping cart
In the cart, you can edit and duplicate the created postcards as needed.
5. Send off your personalized postcards
As soon as you have made the payment by credit card or paypal, your postcard will be produced. A stamp will be sticked on it and it will be mailed for you by postal service. You will be informed via push notification when the card has been sent.
Find more informations and the latest news at www.postcardpl.us
We don't just mean "eCard" (although Postino can do that too).
We mean "a real, physical postcard".
That's right, we print your postcards on super high-quality paper and send them worldwide in few days. How cool is that?
Can you imagine the surprise of your friends and family when they receive your postcard in the mailbox, with yourself in the photo, your message and your signature? It's even cheaper than most normal postcards+stamps you buy in the local stores, without the hassle!
▸ Login FACEBOOK
(You can share your stamps on your iPhone, Android, WindowsPhone, Facebook App and the postcard you just sent)
* Physical postcards are printed on super high-quality paper and delivered worldwide.
* Snap a new photo or pick one from the library.
* Photo can be zoomed and positioned accurately.
* Many built-in beautiful frames.
* Draw a signature, message or picture with your finger.
* Optionally include your GPS location in the postcard.
* Easily check the delivery status of your postcards.
This application provides access to the most relevant worldwide interactive maps. There are several good topographical maps for Europe and US. The rest of the world is covered by Google and Open Street Maps. Your own SQLite offline maps are also usable for this app. Another option is to create offline maps by downloading. Offline maps work everywhere without internet connection.
Designed for hikers, bikers, moto-bikers, travelers, adventurers and for everyone, who needs perfect maps specially for outdoor activities. For serious usage without advertisements.
The apk offers some basic and easy to use navigation functions, like import GPX track points and showing your location on the map. Although the navigation is simple, it provides all important, what you need in terrain.
It is possible to record your track and continuously watch your passed distance, climbed up elevation and current altitude as well as a cyclocomputer. The track log can be enhanced by waypoints as pins with default bubbles, containing distance information, altitude, time stamp and optionally photo.
Points Of Interest retrieved from Open Street Map POI database.
Countries covered by this apk
Austria (3), Bulgaria, Czech (2), France (2), Germany, Hungary, Italy (2), Norway, Poland (2), Romania, Slovakia (5), Slovenia (2), Spain (2), Swiss (2), UK, Map1.eu
New Zeeland, US (2), ArcGIS, Google, OSM, Outdoor
Because of possible changes on the map servers, it can happen, that a map is working today, but does not have to work tomorrow. In such case, please, contact author.
Also suggestions to include new maps are appreciated.
• No ads
• Set a title, a description and a color for each marker, and move them freely on the map
• Display and copy marker GPS coordinates to clipboard with one button
• Display a marker's address if available
• Organise your markers into different folders
• Navigate to markers quickly on the map from the text-searchable markers list
• Guiding compass to a marker: start the guide to a marker and a compass will show you in which direction and at what distance the marker is
• Share a captured image of the current map
• Share markers as KML files
• Import/export markers from/to KML files
• Import your Google Maps favorite locations (those marked with a star)
• Open a marker's location in any other map application already installed
• Search for an address, or start a search on Google Maps (you can get the result back to Map Marker)
• Open exported KML files with Google Earth to view your markers
• Switch the map display between plan/satellite/terrain
• Open map related links to add them as a marker (Google Maps link, event location of an event from the Facebook app, contact address, etc.)
• Get your location ⇒ to locate you on the map
• Access to external storage ⇒ to export, save and import to/from files
• Read Google services configuration ⇒ to use Google Maps
• Internet access ⇒ for Google Maps to display the map
Custom Maps can use photos of paper maps or brochures, and pictures of maps posted at trailheads or at the entrances to amusement parks. It can also use .jpeg or .png images downloaded from the internet and screenshots of PDF maps.
All you have to do is choose two (or more) matching points that are common to both the map image and Google Maps, and Custom Maps can then show your GPS location on the map. Data connection is required at the time the map is calibrated (created).
As the map images are stored on the phone, Custom Maps works offline without data signal. This is useful if you go hiking in national or state parks, and it can help you avoid international roaming charges abroad.
Custom Maps can use almost any map image, including photos, as GPS maps so it can be a helpful map application when visiting zoos and amusement parks which typically post large maps of the park layout at the entrance of the park. Just take a photo of the posted map, line it up with Google Maps, and you can see your location on the map photo wherever you are in the park.
Custom Maps can show the distance from your current location to a point on the map, so it can give you an idea how far different points are. This is especially useful for golfers who could create their own GPS maps for golf courses they play.
Custom Maps uses simple image files for maps so you can add your own markup on the maps in a graphics tool (not included in Custom Maps) or draw entirely your own maps. Created maps can be shared using email from the app itself, or by hosting the map on a web server and posting QR codes for others to scan to trigger downloading of those maps.
Custom Maps supports displaying placemarks on the map (starting in version 1.3.0). Placemark editing is not supported in Custom Maps itself (will be supported in a future version), but placemarks can be added in Google Earth. To add placemarks to a map, copy the kmz map file from phone to desktop computer, and open it with Google Earth. Create a folder in Google Earth containing the map overlay and add placemarks to the same folder. Then export the folder from Google Earth as kmz file, and copy back to phone.
NOTE: Custom Maps app does not come with any maps included. The help menu for the map listing contains a link to www.custommapsapp.com website where you can download some sample maps to try. However, the best way to try Custom Maps is to take a photo of a paper map (or of an online map displayed on your computer screen) or download a map image from the web to your device, and then use Custom Maps to create a GPS enabled map from it.
NOTE: On some devices, newly created maps don't show up in map list until the user returns back to map list from normal map display or after exiting and restarting the app. This seems to be an issue only with very few Android versions on specific devices, in most versions newly created maps show up immediately after they are created.
You can find more information about Custom Maps at the application web site http://www.custommapsapp.com/.
Custom Maps is an open source project. Its source code can be found at http://code.google.com/p/custom-maps/.
1. Photograph physical map or choose image from phone.
2. Orient oneself.
3. Set your position on the map.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 steps at least one time (if you set more points all of them will be used for calculations).
That's all! Now you can see where you are on your map.
It is recommended that distance between points were not less than several hundreds meters.
When you visited a new place it used to be the norm to grab a city map, circle your accommodation and mark the places you wanted to visit. You could keep it for when you next returned or pass it on to another traveller.
Today we have a million maps at the tap of a finger. This app allows old school scribbling on a modern smart phone map, helping you to keep track of where you are and where you're going. And just like a paper map, you can pass it onto your friends for them to enjoy too.
1) Place different coloured and shaped markers on your map.
2) Add titles and descriptions to each one.
3) Edit and delete markers
4) Measure distances on your map
5) Create multiple maps
6) Share your maps with friends via email
7) Edit, merge, copy and delete existing maps
8) Open Street View for marker locations (when available from Google)
9) Toggle between map and satellite view
10) Export, backup and import data to your SD card
This app will not allow you to:
1) Add pictures to your markers
2) Share your maps on social networks
Your data is yours and yours only.
Did 'Travel Map Maker' help you keep track of your trip? How could I improve it? Please get in touch!
- configurable multiple map sources
- auto-follow GPS
- map magnification for readability
- recursive caching
Please email any comments and suggestions
tags: mapsminus mapsplus maps plus offline navigation outdoor