the possibility to display specific positions;
the possibility to choose temperature units (Celsius or Fahrenheit) with automatic recalculation of already established indicators;
the possibility to add notes to days;
the possibility to add reminders to the Calendar;
the possibility to set maximum and minimum values for the measurements in excess of which the measurement data will be indicated for clarity.
- The BMI Calculator Free is an application that calculates BMI(Body Mass Index) from the height and weight.
- If you press Calc button after the height and weight is entered, BMI, obesity classification, and obesity classification table are displayed.
- If you press Metric button, you can enter the height and weight with cm/kg, and press Imperial button with ft,in/lbs.
- You can enter the height up to 302.3cm or 9ft11in.
- You can enter the weight up to 453.1kg or 999lbs.
- Corresponding Android OS:Android OS 2.1 and more.
- Confirmed model:
* Docomo SC-02B(GALAXY S)/Android OS 2.2
* Sony Tablet S／Android OS 4.0.3
- The classification of the obesity classification by BMI follows WHO (World Health Organization) standard.
5.Difference point of pay version and free version
- As for a free version, the following points are different from a pay version.
* Advertisement is displayed at the bottom of screen.
* "Free" is added to end of the application title.