Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
Realtime CTA rail and CTA bus predictions directly from Chicago CTA (Chicago Transit Authority), serving the Chicago metropolitan area.
-Realtime Chicago CTA L predictions (Next Train) for every L train station in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Realtime Chicago CTA bus (Next Bus) predictions for every bus stop in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Location based L station finder to locate L stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate CTA bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for Chicago L rail stations and Chicago bus stops.
-Save commonly used CTA L stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Chicago Transit Trip Planner (new)
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-More intelligent interface than Transit Tracks and Chicago Transit Tracker apps.
-And of course, FREE
-Best Chicago CTA / Chicago Bus based app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Sign up to become a beta tester and get access to new features before they're released: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112565087476147738147
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoTransitApp
CTA tracker also includes the ability to download route schedules.
CTA tracker allows you to define alerts for CTA routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of CTA buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any CTA route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus/train is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for CTA stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a CTA vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by CTA.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by CTA, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using CTA's buses and trains.
- On the share vehicle screen, enter your vehicle's number and tap the share button. This will let you send to a friend a message with a URL that will show them the progress of your vehicle in real time. The URL will open in CTA tracker if they have the app installed; it will open in any browser if they don't.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of CTA vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for CTA alerts.
This is not an official CTA app; I am not affiliated with CTA in any way.
Just search for your stop and get arrival times in a few clicks!
- Find your stop and get arrival times with a few clicks!.
- Track trains arrival times!
- Track bus arrival times!
- Find nearest stations (within 1 mile) and in which direction they are!.
- Alerts for "L" System! Get info about current and future (planned) event and don't let them surprise you!
- Save favorite stations and access them easily!.
- Familiar colors like in the stop screens!.
Real time data powered by CTA
Address any issues or request to the developer email: email@example.com
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
Depot is a tracking tool for the buses and trains of the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA).
Do you use the same Chicago bus or train every morning in your commute? Among many features, this app allows you to place a widget on your home screen to track a specific stop, so you can see real-time arrivals and alerts for your commute the second you unlock your phone.
Depot Chicago lets you:
- Quickly see a map or list of nearby routes and stops
- Save your favorite stops in organized groups for easy access
- Track upcoming buses and trains on a map
- See relevant CTA service alerts for all bus and train routes
- Plot route paths on a map for convenient reference
- Tap or search anywhere on the map of Chicago to see stops and routes near to that location
- Place a widget on your home screen to track arrivals for a specific route and stop (great for commutes or other commonly-used routes)
Premium users get access to these features:
- Active tracking: Arrival times pinned to your notification bar, refreshed automatically every minute
- Smart alarms: Alarms that let you know (1) when to leave your house and (2) when your stop is coming up (if you're currently on a bus or train)
- More widget sizes: Instant arrival times on your home screen with more options for space efficiency
- Vehicle sharing: Friends can track your location and get a notification when you reach your destination stop
- Vehicle following: See which stops are coming up and when
Depot Chicago is easy to use, features a sleek design, and does not have any in-app advertisements. All transit data comes directly from the Chicago Transit Authority.
Location - The app uses your location to show you nearby CTA bus stops and train stations.
Photo/Media/Files - The app stores certain CTA data locally on your device so that it does not have to use the internet every time it needs to access that data. This saves you time and data usage.
In-app Purchases - There is an optional paid upgrade for premium features.
This app is neither made nor endorsed by the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA).
Best Chicago CTA Bus Tracker app uses Global Positioning GPS System hardware and wireless communications technology to track the real-time location of buses when you ride in Chicago.
Get information about when the next bus will arrive at your stop, even if you are still at home, the office, shopping, or dining.
-LIVE TRACKING -
All you need to do is put in your bus number or location in the search bar and it will tell you exactly where the bus is now
The app lets you to set up a reminder based minutes away from where you are so you never wait or miss the bus again
The app lets you save the bus routes what you use the must so its easy to keep track on your buses
Download the app now and never wait anymore by the bus stop again in Chicago!
QUICKTRACK CHICAGO FEATURES
- Full integration with CTA Bus Tracker, CTA Train Tracker, Metra Rail-Time Tracker and Pace Bus Tracker systems in one app! Data is always dynamic and updated from CTA, Metra and Pace to ensure accurate routes and schedules every time you use it.
- Clear, fast and beautiful material inspired UI with dynamically changing images of Chicago.
- Google Maps integration throughout keeps you informed of your CTA bus/train, Metra station locations or Pace stops.
- View CTA and Metra service bulletins/alerts for each route or line.
METRA RAIL-TIME TRACKER SUPPORT
QuickTrack Chicago also allows you to search and find the latest Metra departure and arrival times by pulling data from the Metra Rail-Tracker system. Using QuickTrack Chicago, you will know if your morning train is running late or when your evening train should be getting you home while being notified of any service alerts on your selected line. Additional features include:
- Supports all Metra lines: BNSF, UP-W, MD-W, MD-N, NCS, UP-N, UP-NW, HC, RI, SWS and ME
- Access your favorite Metra stations to get estimated departure/arrival times and/or schedules for the day.
- Get notified of alerts on your line from both Metra Rail-Tracker and Metra's Twitter feeds.
- Dynamic caching system: All schedule data is pulled directly and updated from Metra as you use the application so you're sure you have the latest schedules and times provided by Metra. Cached data is utilized when Metra isn't providing actual data.
- Built-in Google Maps integration showing Metra lines and station locations.
- Quickly access a specific Metra stations phone number, waiting room/agent hours or address.
WHY QUICKTRACK CHICAGO?
With a large selection of CTA Bus Tracker, CTA Train Tracker, Metra Rail-Tracker and Pace Bus Tracker apps to use in Chicago, the goal of QuickTrack Chicago is to provide a free, simple, ad free experience to let you quickly check your favorite CTA/Pace bus or morning Metra station without digging through tabs, windows and UI's loaded up with data. Open it up, you're presented with beautiful images of Chicago while you select your favorite route or station and instantly see where it is and when it's expected.
This app is designed and used by a near daily Metra and CTA commuter. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or comments. I love feedback and more often than not will implement your suggestions.
Whether you live in Chicago or are just visiting, this is the app to help you master the L.
With Chicago Train Track, you can quickly and easily look up train stations and when the next trains are arriving there. Fully supports every stop on the Red Line, Blue Line, Brown Line, Green Line, Orange Line, Purple Line (and Express), Pink Line, and Yellow Line. That's all the lines!
Add a stop to your favorites, so you can see when the next train is getting there right on the app's home screen. At-a-glance info gives you maximum convenience. You can have as many favorites as you want.
This app is not affiliated with the CTA in any way. The CTA provides the data via its Train Tracker API.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam/Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime
* Get a notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
_ Extremely user friendly UI.
_ Easy Filtering System: See only the buses and trains that you want to see and filter out the rest.
_ Locate Nearby Stations and Bus Stops: Chicago Commutes locates the nearest bus and train locations so that you don’t have to, making it easier for travel throughout the entire city of Chicago.
_ Integrated Google Street View: Each bus and train stop has a Google Street View picture associated with it, so you know exactly where you need to be in order to get where you want to be!
_ Search any train stop or bus route and get live arrival times.
_ Follow buses and trains live on the map
_ Read the last alerts from CTA.
_ Free! No Ads!
- Consulta del saldo y validez de cualquier título CTA.
- Posibilidad de guardar los datos de la tarjeta para consultar más rápidamente.
- Indicador de rutas en transporte público con localización por GPS.
- Calculadora de zonas necesarias.
Hemos incluido en la aplicación "Horarios por parada". Un servicio que encontrará las paradas disponibles más cercanas a tu posición GPS o a una ubicación introducida manualmente para cualquier fecha.
Selecciona tu parada y obtén los horarios de cada ruta, la secuencia de paradas de la misma y sus posiciones en el mapa.
Pese a que trabajamos para que la información esté constantemente actualizada, te recomendamos que confirmes los horarios y los destinos disponibles desde tu parada, con la empresa operadora.
TRACKER APP FEATURES:-
*** PLEASE SCROLL HORIZONTALLY TO VIEW PACE TAB ***
•Create groups and organize your favorite stops/routes.
•You can add bus and train stops or routes to your favorite list for quick access.
•View all stop schedules in a group simultaneously. If there is more than one train/bus stops near you, you can add bus and train stops to a group and then you can view all the arrival times in a single screen. This feature helps you get more than one train/stop arrival times at the same time.
•Search and filter by stop name or route number.
•Displays train stops in travel direction order instead of alphabetical order.
•Provides arrival time estimates in minutes, local Chicago time, distance to stop in miles or feet, travel direction, destination name, route name, vehicle number.
•Provides a functionality to display all routes at your stop and filter arrival times by train destinations.
•Provides search bus/train routes and stops option.
•Provides bus & train status and alerts (route changes, stop relocation etc)
•View nearby bus and train stops in list or map.
•View bus schedules and real times locations on the map.
* Buy Pro version to view METRA, South Shore Indiana schedules.
This app is neither made nor endorsed by the CTA.
NEW! Lite version and Pro version have the SAME FEATURES! Upgrade to Pro to remove the ads.
There's no better tool for exploring and getting around Chicago than the Chicago Transit Authority. But with more than 140 bus and train routes covering 2,230 route miles, the system itself can be a challenge to learn. Chicago Transit Tracker can help ensure that you get the most out of the CTA.
"I think this is the greatest app ever" -C.R.
-Real-time Bus and Train Trackers!
-Add and organize multiple 'L' and Bus routes in My Routes
-Reorder, group and organize those routes into groups for each access
-Map predicted buses on your route with a single tap
-Save (export) your list of routes to backup, and load (import) them from backup. Simply go to Settings to save or load your list. Great for when you need to reinstall your app or upgrade to Pro!
-Closest Routes lookup based on your location
-Alarms to tell you when to walk out the door
-Smooth flashing indicators to alert you of changes
-Filter by name when creating route
-Report crashes to us to improve your experiences down the road
Why Pro vs. Lite?
- The Pro version removes ads.
- Uses LIVE MCTS Bus data to give you instant arrival times.
- Add bus stops as favorites for quick access during your commute!
- Enter a stop number to see when a bus is coming!
- Full map view so you can see all the buses and stops nearby.
After using trying other MCTS bus tracker apps, I decided to make a better app and make it FREE!
Uses the MCTS Bus Tracker APIs to deliver up-to-the minute information.
Interested in testing new versions before they're released or have feedback? Send an email to email@example.com and I'll add you to the Beta testers group!