Trade simply and securely on the move with InterTrader. Get all the world’s major financial instruments in the palm of your hand. With up to £10,000 trading credit for new accounts!*
TRADE SIMPLY AND SAFELY
Our free mobile trading app gives you the power to trade thousands of global financial markets, with superfast market-neutral execution. Open a demo or a live trading account direct from the app.
InterTrader offers spread betting and CFD trading on shares, indices, forex, commodities, rates and bonds. We operate a No Dealing Desk model where we mirror every trade you place in the real market, so we’re never trading against you.
• Open and close positions on thousands of global markets
• Create orders to trade at specific market prices
• View live charts for any market with simple scroll and zoom
• Apply 100+ chart overlays, studies and patterns
• Deal and adjust your orders direct from your charts
• View detailed trading signals on popular markets
• Set simple or complex price and trendline alerts
• Set and edit (non-guaranteed) stop and limit orders
• Set and edit trailing stops
• Get market news from multiple sources
• View our global economic calendar with detailed listings
• Fund your account direct from the app
AROUND-THE-CLOCK CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about our services, you can contact the InterTrader team at +44 203 364 5189 – Monday to Friday 24 hours a day – or start a web chat via www.intertrader.com.
Please note that spread betting and CFD trading are leveraged products and as such carry a high level of risk to your capital which can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. These products may not be suitable for all investors. CFDs are not suitable for pension building and income. Ensure you fully understand all risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
InterTrader is a trading name of InterTrader Limited which is owned and controlled by GVC Holdings PLC. InterTrader Limited is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, ref 597312. Registered address: Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
*Your trading credit is 10% of your first deposit over £500 (within six months of opening your account), i.e. from £50 to a maximum of £10,000. You’ll need to place trades with a total stake of at least double the trading credit amount (risking considerably more than this amount) to convert the credit to cash and withdraw the funds. Excludes equity trading. New clients only. Full T&Cs apply.