Download the StarHub SmartSupport app today.
1. Locate and Secure Your Device
Just login to SmartSupport via http://sthdp-web.asurion.com to :
- Track your device with GPS and enhanced locate
- Remotely erase contacts, photos, and videos stored on your device
- Remotely sound an alarm on your device
2. Keep Your Personal Data Safe
- Backup your contacts, photos and videos wirelessly and automatically from your device to the SmartSupport secure cloud
- Restore saved data across platform
- View your stored content at SmartSupport portal login via http://sthdp-web.asurion.com
3. Protect Your Privacy from Malicious Applications and Websites
- Secure your device with anti-virus protection
- Identify applications that have access to your location and personal data
- Block phishing websites that access to your personal data
4. Enhance Your Device Performance
- Identify the apps and files that affect the performance of your device
- Analyze battery drain and memory use on your device
5. Resolve Any Device Related Questions
- Click-to-call connects you directly with our SmartSupport specialist who can resolve any questions you have about your device and applications
- Device guides on the SmartSupport portal on how to get the most out of your mobile device
Applicable to StarHub SmartSupport postpaid customers
Want to know about SmartSupport?
Visit http://www.starhub.com/smartsupport to find out more about the all-in-one mobile protection solution for your device.
** You may be charged for Local or International data fees when you use certain security features
Guided step-by-step analysis and recommendations with no confusing jargons makes enhancing our home WiFi a breeze for even non-tech savvy users.
Android smartphones, Version 4.0 or higher. Note: Tablets are not supported.
Want to add a new user to your home network or check your wireless connection? Now you can do all these and more at My Smart Home Portal. Log on for a convenient and user-friendly access to your Wireless Home Gateway* configuration. You'll be able to optimise the performance and manage the settings of your Wireless Home Gateway.
*Supported devices: D-Link DVG-N5402SP, Huawei HG256s, and more coming soon!
What you need:
Your StarHub Hub iD. If you do not have a Hub iD, you can sign up for one at http://www.starhub.com/hubid
What you can do at My Smart Home Portal:
- Set security password to protect your wireless network
- Get an overview of all the connected devices in your home
- Add or remove devices in your home network, and more!
For more information on StarHub My Smart Home Portal,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/mysmarthomeportal.html
For more information on StarHub Home Broadband,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/broadband.html
It displays how similar a particular color is to the camera feed by displaying it in shades of grey. The brighter the shade is, the more similar it is.
You can capture colors to compare from the camera and the shows the red. green and blue components of the color you picked as well as the hue. You can store up to 9 different colors to view (handy if you need to compare multiple colors).
There is another mode in which you can view the red, green and blue channels of the camera feed and toggle them on and off. This is useful for example if you have trouble seeing red colors: you can turn off the blue and green channels and see how red things are.
There are two options you can change in settings. The size of the view can be changed (making it smaller will make it run smoother for older phones). You can also invert the grey scale view if you prefer (so black becomes white).
IMPORTANT: when you install for the first time you might be asked to install OpenCV Manager. This is software for acessing the camera and is required for the app. OpenCV manager is open source and is also available on the play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.opencv.engine
Go on a fun-filled adventure with Sparky in Singapore's First Interactive Commercial.
Interact with the characters, scenes and objects in the commercial to help Sparky find love. The reward? $10,000 in cash and other awesome prizes.
Simply align your Hub It! app with your TV or YouTube screen to live the experience and the excitement.
With the Hub It! app, you can also score a host of freebies and goodies on the streets of Singapore. Just look out for our StarHub Hub It! posters and zap them with this app.
This contest is wholly sponsored by StarHub. Google Inc. is neither a sponsor nor involved in this contest, its prizes, its rules, and its terms and conditions in any way.