1. Data Protection/Backup
- Backup your contacts, photos and videos wirelessly and automatically from your device onto our secured cloud
- Restore contacts, photos and videos across platform
2. Location Checks
- GPS locate and track device
- Safebrowsing and threat scan features to protect your device from malware and phishing sites
- App Assist analyses and notifies what kind of info is exposed in each app
4. Web Access
- Remote alarm, lock and erase content from web portal
5. Mobile Technical Support
- Click-to-call feature to contact our experts to solve any mobile device issues
** You may be charged for Local or International data fees when you use certain security features
Want to add a new user to your home network or check your wireless connection? Now you can do all these and more at My Smart Home Portal. Log on for a convenient and user-friendly access to your Wireless Home Gateway* configuration. You'll be able to optimise the performance and manage the settings of your Wireless Home Gateway.
*Supported devices: D-Link DVG-N5402SP, Huawei HG256s, and more coming soon!
What you need:
Your StarHub Hub iD. If you do not have a Hub iD, you can sign up for one at http://www.starhub.com/hubid
What you can do at My Smart Home Portal:
- Set security password to protect your wireless network
- Get an overview of all the connected devices in your home
- Add or remove devices in your home network, and more!
For more information on StarHub My Smart Home Portal,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/mysmarthomeportal.html
For more information on StarHub Home Broadband,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/broadband.html
USE WITH ACCESS StarHub wireless zone
Supports wireless@sg accounts.
-One Click Login to Access-StarHub.
-No more browser login.
-Saves your Username & Password.
#Disclaimer, The authors of this application has no affiliation whatsoever with any Service Provider.
By Agus & Jeremiah
WHY USE APPvisor:
★ CELEBRITY RECOMMENDATIONS: Check out app recommendations by Singapore celebrities such as Techgoondu and Mr Brown (***Now comes with Archives***)
★ WEEKLY RECOMMENDATIONS BY STARHUB’s EDITOR: Weekly dose of topic based recommendations by StarHub’s Editor (***Now comes with Archives***)
★ ***NEW*** MUST HAVE APPS LISTS: Find the right set of apps that suit your taste from our handpicked Must Have Apps lists
★ ***NEW*** APPS IN THE NEWS!: Catch sizzling hot apps as seen in the news
★ DISCOVERIO: Discover apps using trending search keywords
★ TRENDING APPLICATIONS: See what applications are trending on StarHub’s mobile network
★ NATURAL LANGUAGE SEARCH: Whereas other search engines require you to know the name of the app you’re looking for, with APPvisor you don’t need to know the name of an app to find it. Simply describe your task and we’ll return a list of apps to help. (Powered by Quixey)
Archives: List of past reviews for recommendation channels
Accessibility Support: APPvisor supports Android Accessibility features for visually impaired audience
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
SG Numbers categories:
*) Food Ordering Numbers: KFC, Macdonald, Subway, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Canadian Pizza...
*) Taxi/Cab Numbers: Comfort, CityCab, SMRT Taxis, Smart Cab, TransCab...
*) Bank Cards Numbers: DBS, OCBC, HSBC, POSB, Citibank...
*) Ticket Booking Numbers: Golden village, Shaw online, Cathay...
*) Hospital/A&E Numbers: NUH, General Hospital, Elizabeth Hospital...
*) Help line numbers: Ambulance, Police, Traffic Police, Fire...
*) Telco Numbers: Singtel, Starhub, M1...
*) Vehicle related Numbers: EMAS, AA Singapore...
SG Numbers features:
*) Add/Edit/Remove categories;
*) Sort categories;
*) Add/Edit/Remove phone numbers;
*) Share phone numbers with whats app, sms...;
*) Check the website before calling the number;
Keywords: Food Ordering, Emergency Lines, Singapore Numbers, Singapore Phone, Singpaore Taxi, Singapore Banks, SG Hotlines
1) Check Balance
2) Quick call to StarHub Prepaid Hotline
3) Top Up Prepaid Card
4) Direct Email to Customer Service
5) Direct Help via StarHub Community Forum
More functionalities will be added later
What is a widget? Widget is little applications that can be added to the mobile desktop. To add a new widget is pretty simple, just press on the desktop screen and keep it pressed for a while. A new window will appear in order to select "widget" and then choose the widget to install. A tutorial for adding widgets can be found here:
This release includes:
>> Date & Time speech:
Speak in predefined intervals
>> Caller ID
- Speak the caller name or number (in case the name is not in the contacts list) with an optional advisory message
>> SMS Message
- Speak the sender name or number (in case the name is not in the contacts list) with an optional advisory message
If you like this application, please consider helping to little people that need our help.
- add icon on config dialogs
- user interface updates
- add localized text for date & time speaking
- added support for time in 24hs format
- allow changing the engine when service is already running
- avoid speaking date&time during call ringing
- fix crash when language pack is not available
- added option to select the output stream for the audio. (when using some bluetooth devices the audio stream may have to be changed in order to work properly)
- added option to select the number of times the message will be repeated for incoming calls and sms messages
- update in User Interface
- creating time period selection to avoid time playback in unwanted hours.
- fix to avoid playback during a call
- Avoid playback during a phone call.
- Avoid playback if phone ring is muted.
- fix on time interval speaking
Come here to download this widget to get TTC aid tools. You will love it. Have a try.
MORE FROM WIKI:
Speech synthesis might be the artificial production of human speech. A computer system used for this purpose is called a speech synthesizer, and can be implemented in software or hardware products. A text-to-speech (TTS) system can convert normal language text into speech; other systems render symbolic linguistic representations like phonetic transcriptions into speech.
More from developer
Go on a fun-filled adventure with Sparky in Singapore's First Interactive Commercial.
Interact with the characters, scenes and objects in the commercial to help Sparky find love. The reward? $10,000 in cash and other awesome prizes.
Simply align your Hub It! app with your TV or YouTube screen to live the experience and the excitement.
With the Hub It! app, you can also score a host of freebies and goodies on the streets of Singapore. Just look out for our StarHub Hub It! posters and zap them with this app.
This contest is wholly sponsored by StarHub. Google Inc. is neither a sponsor nor involved in this contest, its prizes, its rules, and its terms and conditions in any way.