Nimbuzz Messenger lets you make cheap international voice calls, send unlimited chat messages, share files etc across popular messengers. Nimbuzz Messenger is available on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Symbian, Java, Windows and Mac.
Nimbuzz Messenger is super-popular and our 150+ million registered users across platforms prove that.
Below is the list of Nimbuzz Messenger’s amazing features that take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
• FREE HD VOICE CALLS – Cheap International HD quality voice calls for free
• FREE MESSAGING - Replace SMS with unlimited free chat.
• GROUP CHAT - Enjoy group conversations by sending text messages to your contacts in a single group.
• STICKERS - Express yourself better with super cool Sticker packs.
• CHATROOMS – Discover new friends in chat rooms
• CHEAP INTERNATIONAL CALLS (VOIP) – Buy Nimbuzz Out credits and make cheap international VOIP calls to mobile and landlines
• SIP VOIP ACCOUNTS – Connect to any SIP provider through Nimbuzz and enjoy extremely low cost VOIP calls
• FILE SHARING – Share photos, documents, music and videos with all your friends.
• CHAT BUDDIES – Use our popular chat buddies for Cricket, Astrology, Meet a Stranger, Jokes, Games.
• AND MORE: Custom chat wallpaper, N-world, Virtual Goods, Free Avatars, Games and more.
Your active feedback is greatly appreciated. For any questions, concerns, feedback or ideas, drop us an email at: email@example.com
Visit Nimbuzz communities at:
For more info please visit:
WHY USE APPvisor:
★ CELEBRITY RECOMMENDATIONS: Check out app recommendations by Singapore celebrities such as Techgoondu and Mr Brown (***Now comes with Archives***)
★ WEEKLY RECOMMENDATIONS BY STARHUB’s EDITOR: Weekly dose of topic based recommendations by StarHub’s Editor (***Now comes with Archives***)
★ ***NEW*** MUST HAVE APPS LISTS: Find the right set of apps that suit your taste from our handpicked Must Have Apps lists
★ ***NEW*** APPS IN THE NEWS!: Catch sizzling hot apps as seen in the news
★ DISCOVERIO: Discover apps using trending search keywords
★ TRENDING APPLICATIONS: See what applications are trending on StarHub’s mobile network
★ NATURAL LANGUAGE SEARCH: Whereas other search engines require you to know the name of the app you’re looking for, with APPvisor you don’t need to know the name of an app to find it. Simply describe your task and we’ll return a list of apps to help. (Powered by Quixey)
Archives: List of past reviews for recommendation channels
Accessibility Support: APPvisor supports Android Accessibility features for visually impaired audience
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
* Note: Subscription to StarHub’s Digital Voice Global service is required.
• Samsung Galaxy Tab, Model GT-P1000, Android version 2.2.
>> Target Users
Digital Voice Softphone is provided free and exclusive to all StarHub’s Digital Voice Global subscribers, so that they can enjoy the added convenience of being able to access the Digital Voice Global service on the go without incurring any additional charges. StarHub’s Digital Voice Global service is ideal for those who live or study abroad and would like to have a convenient and affordable means of keeping in touch with their loved ones at home without incurring high IDD bills.
• One single phonebook for easy dialling – You can call anyone in your existing Android devices contact list using the Digital Voice Softphone. There is no need to transfer contact numbers or maintain a separate contact list.
• Consolidated call history for easy reference – The history of all incoming, outgoing and missed calls for your mobile line and your Digital Voice Global line are all registered under a consolidated call log.
• Note: “+” prefix for IDD calls is not supported.
For just $10.49 per month, you can enjoy free unlimited calls via Digital Voice Global/Softphone to any Singapore registered number anywhere (including any fixed line and mobile line)*.
* Valid till 31 December 2011. To access Digital Voice Global service overseas, you will require an internet connection in that country. Please check with the operator in that country regarding fees or charges that may be imposed, if any. Please note that some overseas operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network. Thus, do check with the operator with regards to their usage policy in advance.
For more information on Digital Voice Global,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal.html
For more information on Digital Voice Softphone,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal/digitalvoicesoftphone.html
>> Apply for Digital Voice Global or Softphone
For new subscribers, please sign up at http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal.html
Here are the main features (authentication needed):
1) Check your service contract expiry date;
2) Check your data usage;
3) View your billing details;
4) View your bill in PDF format (HubID required);
5) Activation of International Roaming/Caller Number Display (HubID required);
6) Update Personal Information (HubID required)
- NRIC/Passport authentication is only applicable for StarHub 3G customers. Other mode of access (example WiFi) will require HubID login.
- Account information is not available for business customers
For HubID registration, please visit our website at http://www.starhub.com/support/general/hubid.html.
For help or feedback on My StarHub, please visit our website at http://community.starhub.com/t5/General-Discussions-Community/FAQ-My-StarHub-app-Android-iOS/m-p/11308#U11308.
- SET daily alerts
- SUSPEND and RESTORE your data ccess whenever you want
- TRACK your current data spend
- CHECK roaming rates for voice calls, SMS & data
- LIMIT data usage per month
- VIEW preferred partners for promotional rates
To get the most up-do-date list of roaming partners, please ensure you have downloaded the latest software updates. More information at www.starhub.com/roamingoverseas
Want to add a new user to your home network or check your wireless connection? Now you can do all these and more at My Smart Home Portal. Log on for a convenient and user-friendly access to your Wireless Home Gateway* configuration. You'll be able to optimise the performance and manage the settings of your Wireless Home Gateway.
*Supported devices: D-Link DVG-N5402SP, Huawei HG256s, and more coming soon!
What you need:
Your StarHub Hub iD. If you do not have a Hub iD, you can sign up for one at http://www.starhub.com/hubid
What you can do at My Smart Home Portal:
- Set security password to protect your wireless network
- Get an overview of all the connected devices in your home
- Add or remove devices in your home network, and more!
For more information on StarHub My Smart Home Portal,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/mysmarthomeportal.html
For more information on StarHub Home Broadband,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/broadband.html
StarHub’s app FOOD.I.Y is available on Android.
If you love food or cooking, whether it is Western, Asian or Singaporean, then this app is for you.
FOOD.I.Y promises hours of DIY fun in the kitchen for aspiring new home cooks and seasoned chefs alike.
If you love to try out new recipes from celebrity chefs like Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, Ina Garten, Luke Nguyen and more, this app delivers deliciously and with a Singapore touch!
FOOD.I.Y Key Features
- Wide selection of recipes for mains, sides, desserts and more from your favourite celebrity chefs from StarHub TV channels and other StarHub partners.
- Video walk-throughs of selected recipes
- Ingredients and Tools Show & Tell – see what unfamiliar ingredients and kitchen tools look like and where you can find them in Singapore
- Ingredients Glossary – on top of a definition and where to get it, find out what’s a good substitute for the more exotic ingredients
- Shop & Dine Promotions and offers from FOOD.I.Y merchant partners.
- Easy Recipes Browsing by Celebrity Chefs and TV Channels
- Easy Finder – when you add recipes to My Favourites
- Easy Sharing – email or share recipes on Facebook.
- Ask or Comment – got a question or want to share an opinion, use the Comment feature and rate the recipe too
- Regular Auto Updates of New Recipes – expect new celebrity chef recipes and videos updated every month.
HELP US SPICE THINGS UP!
- After you’ve got a taste of FOOD.I.Y, let us know how we can improve your experience. To give us your feedback, simply leave a review and a rating at Google Play. Our hearts will be filled with joy with your support!
FOOD.I.Y Goodie to you!
StarHub FOOD.I.Y Team
Held in Nay Pyi Taw, the summit will gather the region’s leading business and government leaders who are shaping and influencing ASEAN’s economy.
The summit provides a key platform for the business community to engage with ASEAN leaders, business leaders, entrepreneurs and key decision makers - discussing the pressing issues which will affect the region’s investment attractiveness and business potential.
Over 50 local and regional titles. Get started with these FREE publications:
- CATALOG Magazine
- I-S Magazine
- The PropertyGuru
- Where® Singapore
Visit http://booktique.sg/magazines for more titles and read them on the Booktique Magazines app now!
Features of the app include Library Features (to download and view new or older documents), Multiple Navigation Interfaces ('swipe' through the document and browse via the thumbnails and chapter headings) and Zoom Facility (zoom in through 'pinching').