Main functions of BuddyBuzz:
1. What’s Hot: Quickly browse your friends’ hottest news and photos for this week or this month like flipping through the pages of a magazine.
2. News Update: Instantly view and reply to your friends’ messages
3. My Board: View all your posts, photos, and messages.
4. My Favorites: Add favorite friends and quickly get their messages without going through all posts. Your Twitter and Plurk favorites are also shown here.
5. Buddy List: Show all friends with their latest news.
6. Notification: View Facebook, Twitter and Plurk notices simultaneously in one interface and get notified about new notices.
1. Quickly switch among Facebook, Twitter, and Plurk.
2. Five ways to sort News Update, including sort by All updates, Status updates, Photo, Video, and Links.
3. Simultaneously share posts on all your social networking websites.
4. Support for Facebook’s check-in feature.
5. Add photos and locations to text posts.
6. View Facebook photo albums with comments and number of LIKES.
7. View a photo and its comments and tags on the same screen.
8. Click a face to access her/his Wall on Facebook, Twitter, or Plurk.
9. Support for Desktop Widget.
10. Sync contacts and calendars.
NOTE: BuddyBuzz only supports the following ASUS products: ME171/ TF101/ TF101G/ TF300T/ TF201/ TF300TG/ TF700T/ SL101/ Padfone/ Google Nexus 7.
*Note: If you experience any non APP related issues on your ASUS device, please contact ASUS technical support team at http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/TechQuery
★ Make free phone calls, send free text messages
★ Turn your phone into a Walkie Talkie. Push to talk!
★ Cheap or free international calls to over 200 countries
★ Free calls or free text to your Facebook friends
★ Free group calls and conference calls
* Get a real US phone number for free
* Turn your tablet into a phone
* Add a second line to your phone
☞ Free Calls & Free Texting
Dingtone lets you make unlimited free phone calls to anyone over WiFi, 3G/4G data network without using any cell minutes; Invite you family members and friends to use Dingtone for free calls and free SMS, and start saving money now.
☞ Cheap or Free International Calls
Call any mobile/landline phone numbers in over 200 countries at super low rates. Calls between Dingtone users are free. Caller ID is supported so that your friends know it is you who are calling.
☞ Crystal Clear Calls
Voice calls are transmitted on Dingtone's high-quality dedicated VoIP network. With HD voice technologies, most free calls between Dingtone users have superior clarity to existing regular phone service. Free calls and cheap calls are no longer cheap quality! Free SMS is lightning fast on our network.
☞ Walkie Talkie Re-invented
Tired of typing text messages on the small screen? Dingtone transforms your phone into a real Walkie Talkie - simply push a button and speak. It works like a two way radio! Push to talk and voicemail are perfectly tied into one clean interface.
☞ Seamless Unified Communication
Dingtone brings together free phone calls, free texting, sharing, Walkie Talkie and voicemail into one, easy to use app. All features are tied into one clean interface. For example, you can send a live voicemail from the dialing panel if no one answers your call.
Free U.S Phone Number
- A FREE U.S. phone number that works!
- It’s like a free second line to your phone
- Turn your Android Pad into a phone
- Receive calls even under bad cellular reception
Amazing Premium Features
- Visual voicemail with instant listening
- Block unwanted calls to stop spammers
- Call screens
- Call forwarding to any phone numbers
★★★★★ Why use Dingtone ★★★★★
Dingtone is super simple and fast. No annoying registration process, no username or password to remember, and no buddy list to create. Just download Dingtone and you can make free international calls, send free SMS.
★ Dingtone is completely free with no Ads
★ Free VoIP calls, free International calls
★ Free SMS text, free international texting
★ Great call quality, HD voice over 3G, WiFi
★ Walkie Talkie mode for instant push to talk
★ Free group conference calls up to 8 people
★ Group messaging with up to 100+ people
★ Easily integrate your Facebook friends list
The best free calls & free texting app ever.
Note: Free SMS, free text and free international calls are between Dingtone users only.
♥ Learn more at http://www.dingtone.me
♥ Follow us at http://twitter.com/dingtone
♥ Like us at http://facebook.com/dingtone
♥ Google+ at https://plus.google.com/110663634022037717594
♥ Need Help? http://dingtone.me/support
1.100 free minutes to call 17 countries* every month.
2.Enjoy the unlimited minutes when talking with other XONE users even if they’re not on your contact list.
* Taiwan, Australia, China, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA, Vietnam.
◤Easy to Use, More Features
1. Integrated with your contacts, easy to make phone calls to people on your list.
2. Multiple ways to connect with your friends: free phone call, voice mail, and free message.
3. XONE intelligently adapts to your life style, it makes your communication with friends and families more convenience, economic, and faster.
◤Connects you to the world
1. XONE brings you contents from more than 67 popular web sites and providers.
2. Friendly interface to show you the hot topics around the global.
3. Multiple ways to share contents with friends and families.
◤Now we have prepay service to save you more!
1. Joining our prepay plan to call and save.
2. Our prepaid plan saves your money by billing seconds, not minutes.
Please visit our FAQ for detail http://www.connexionone.com/wwwapp/faq/FAQ.html
or email our customer service if you have more questions. XONE@ConneXionONE.com
1. In ASUS Gallery, via ASUS ZenUI Services you'll able to view photos and videos you had been saved or shared in Facebook, Google+, Flickr, ASUS Web Storage, Dropbox, OneDrive, and (Google) Drive. Also, you can track your friends' shared photo in Facebook whenever that had been updated.
2. In ASUS Music, via ASUS ZenUI Services you can streaming to listen the music you had saved in ASUS Web Storage, Dropbox, OneDrive, and (Google) Drive.
3. In ASUS File manager, via ASUS ZenUI Services you could explore all your files which had been saved on above mentioned storages.
4. In ASUS Calendar, via ASUS ZenUI Services you will sync Facebook calendar events into your schedule.
5. In ASUS Contacts, via ASUS ZenUI Services you could link contacts with his Facebook and Google+ account. You can see last update message or share information while you check contact's detail info.
ASUS ZenUI Services is the best services platform for your apps to link with most popular social network services and web storages. We would like to provide user a best experience for using apps as simple as user wants. User can view relative information just in one single app, or get back to official web site or official app to see the detail.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI Services, please contact via
This is the platform that will help you to share your thoughts / ideas / opinions / special photo moments seamlessly with everyone using ZenTalk. This is the place to be for all ASUS phone lovers.
Official Announcements - You can find all the official announcements and release information from ASUS in this section of the forum.
Discussion Forum- Ask, Answer, or Discuss anything and everything related to ASUS phones over here.
Fan Zone- Let’s make new friends! Share about your ZenFone experience here, no matter what you want to show off, your beautiful photographs or just chat. Share to your heart’s content.
Suggestions- Share your suggestions about ZenFone/ ZenUI/ Accessory and you might find your ideas implemented in the next generation of ZenFone/ ZenUI/Accessory. Your ideas may influence the future generations of the Zen Family.
FAQs- FAQs provides the answers for the frequently asked questions regarding ZenFone/ PadFone/ FonePad & ZenUI.
Note: This version is a shortcut to help you access ZenTalk instantly on your browser. We are now in the process developing the ZenTalk App.
- Invite friends and family to download magicApp to enjoy unlimited free calling
- Easily share your magicJack phone number or magicNumber with SMS or email
- Check your credit balance in app
- Look up international calling rates
- Make FREE voice calls to any magicApp number anywhere in the world
- If you’re already a magicJack customer, simply download magicApp, log in, and start using your magicJack phone number to make and receive calls. With simultaneous ring, never miss a call.
Free unlimited local & long distance calling in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Save money on international calling. Download magicApp today and start making and receiving FREE calls instantly.
Call other magicApp users on Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone and iPad.
Follow us for the latest news and product updates:
Android 2.3 and above
VoipBlast uses the latest VOIP technology to connect your friends, business contacts and family all over the world. The only thing you need is a internet connection like your local WIFI connection or the 3G connection from your mobile provider.
Check out out rates and calculate the monthly saving on your phone bill! Cheap calls have never been that cheap!
So don’t waste any more money on international phone calls and use VoipBlast from now on!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Choosing the right applications to use can be a difficult task for many phone users. APPvisor aims to reduce that complexity by recommending relevant local and international applications to users in Singapore and abroad.
WHY USE APPvisor:
★ CELEBRITY RECOMMENDATIONS: Check out app recommendations by Singapore celebrities such as Techgoondu and Mr Brown (***Now comes with Archives***)
★ WEEKLY RECOMMENDATIONS BY STARHUB’s EDITOR: Weekly dose of topic based recommendations by StarHub’s Editor (***Now comes with Archives***)
★ ***NEW*** MUST HAVE APPS LISTS: Find the right set of apps that suit your taste from our handpicked Must Have Apps lists
★ ***NEW*** APPS IN THE NEWS!: Catch sizzling hot apps as seen in the news
★ DISCOVERIO: Discover apps using trending search keywords
★ TRENDING APPLICATIONS: See what applications are trending on StarHub’s mobile network
★ NATURAL LANGUAGE SEARCH: Whereas other search engines require you to know the name of the app you’re looking for, with APPvisor you don’t need to know the name of an app to find it. Simply describe your task and we’ll return a list of apps to help. (Powered by Quixey)
Archives: List of past reviews for recommendation channels
Accessibility Support: APPvisor supports Android Accessibility features for visually impaired audience
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Here are the main features (authentication needed):
1) Check your service contract expiry date;
2) Check your data usage;
3) View your billing details;
4) View your bill in PDF format (HubID required);
5) Activation of International Roaming/Caller Number Display (HubID required);
6) Update Personal Information (HubID required)
- NRIC/Passport authentication is only applicable for StarHub 3G customers. Other mode of access (example WiFi) will require HubID login.
- Account information is not available for business customers
For HubID registration, please visit our website at http://www.starhub.com/support/general/hubid.html.
For help or feedback on My StarHub, please visit our website at http://community.starhub.com/t5/General-Discussions-Community/FAQ-My-StarHub-app-Android-iOS/m-p/11308#U11308.
- SET daily alerts
- SUSPEND and RESTORE your data ccess whenever you want
- TRACK your current data spend
- CHECK roaming rates for voice calls, SMS & data
- LIMIT data usage per month
- VIEW preferred partners for promotional rates
To get the most up-do-date list of roaming partners, please ensure you have downloaded the latest software updates. More information at www.starhub.com/roamingoverseas
Plan, Book & Discover everything – stays, food, sights, events, tips, trails and much more!
▸▸ Book everything in-app.
Whether you are a traveller or local, Goru connects you to personalised and curated reservations, booking services, insights, guides and travel gurus, on the go.
▸▸ Filter a city based on your interests:
Our current personas include:
√ Avant Garde
“Goru provides [users] with an immersive and differentiated digital experience.” ~ Singapore Tourism Board
Country Packs available for:
√ More Asian countries coming soon
* Note: Subscription to StarHub’s Digital Voice Global service is required.
• Samsung Galaxy Tab, Model GT-P1000, Android version 2.2.
>> Target Users
Digital Voice Softphone is provided free and exclusive to all StarHub’s Digital Voice Global subscribers, so that they can enjoy the added convenience of being able to access the Digital Voice Global service on the go without incurring any additional charges. StarHub’s Digital Voice Global service is ideal for those who live or study abroad and would like to have a convenient and affordable means of keeping in touch with their loved ones at home without incurring high IDD bills.
• One single phonebook for easy dialling – You can call anyone in your existing Android devices contact list using the Digital Voice Softphone. There is no need to transfer contact numbers or maintain a separate contact list.
• Consolidated call history for easy reference – The history of all incoming, outgoing and missed calls for your mobile line and your Digital Voice Global line are all registered under a consolidated call log.
• Note: “+” prefix for IDD calls is not supported.
For just $10.49 per month, you can enjoy free unlimited calls via Digital Voice Global/Softphone to any Singapore registered number anywhere (including any fixed line and mobile line)*.
* Valid till 31 December 2011. To access Digital Voice Global service overseas, you will require an internet connection in that country. Please check with the operator in that country regarding fees or charges that may be imposed, if any. Please note that some overseas operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network. Thus, do check with the operator with regards to their usage policy in advance.
For more information on Digital Voice Global,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal.html
For more information on Digital Voice Softphone,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal/digitalvoicesoftphone.html
>> Apply for Digital Voice Global or Softphone
For new subscribers, please sign up at http://www.starhub.com/voice/plan/digitalvoiceglobal.html
Over 50 local and regional titles. Get started with these FREE publications:
- CATALOG Magazine
- I-S Magazine
- The PropertyGuru
- Where® Singapore
Visit http://booktique.sg/magazines for more titles and read them on the Booktique Magazines app now!
Want to add a new user to your home network or check your wireless connection? Now you can do all these and more at My Smart Home Portal. Log on for a convenient and user-friendly access to your Wireless Home Gateway* configuration. You'll be able to optimise the performance and manage the settings of your Wireless Home Gateway.
*Supported devices: D-Link DVG-N5402SP, Huawei HG256s, and more coming soon!
What you need:
Your StarHub Hub iD. If you do not have a Hub iD, you can sign up for one at http://www.starhub.com/hubid
What you can do at My Smart Home Portal:
- Set security password to protect your wireless network
- Get an overview of all the connected devices in your home
- Add or remove devices in your home network, and more!
For more information on StarHub My Smart Home Portal,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/mysmarthomeportal.html
For more information on StarHub Home Broadband,
please visit http://www.starhub.com/broadband.html
Features of the app include Library Features (to download and view new or older documents), Multiple Navigation Interfaces ('swipe' through the document and browse via the thumbnails and chapter headings) and Zoom Facility (zoom in through 'pinching').