The Full Screen Caller ID is a replacement caller screen for your Android Device.
Using this program you can customize the way your phone notifies you upon incoming & outgoing calls, sms, emails and missed calls.
--== Basic features ==--
- Full screen notification for incoming calls
- Full screen notification for outgoing calls
- Full screen notification for missed calls
- Full screen notification for incoming SMS
- Assign picture to groups of contacts (family, coworkers...)
- All buttons and texts are customizable
- Use pictures from sd card, internal camera, online gallery or facebook
- Customize caller design : pick colors, text size of the notifications
- Text-to-speech : the full screen caller id can read out loud your incoming calls, sms and mails
- Facebook integration : pick pictures from facebook or link your contacts with your facebook friends to update all profil pictures with one click
--== Advanced features ==--
- Android integration : share pictures from any Android application to set pictures for your contacts
- Theme support
- Answer by buttons : no more slider to move to pick up the phone
- Answer by sliding the screen.
- Landscape support : high resolutions pictures can be set for both portrait and landscape mode.
- Backup and restore all settings and pictures.
- Video caller Id (beta)
- Block annoying contacts
--== How to use ==--
Please check the youtube video to learn how to use the software.
Full Screen Caller ID will work instantly once installed but you have to assign HD pictures to your contacts to avoid full screen blurry pictures. HD pictures must be assigned from the Full Screen Caller ID menu, not from the stock Android contact application.
--== Know limitations ==--
This limitations are imposed by Google, there is nothing I can do about it.
- no support for double call
- no support for answering when bluetooth headset is plugged on ICS devices
- no dialpad inside FSCI (double tap to close and use stock dialpad)
--== Contact me ==--
Contact me if you have feature request or bug report. When reporting a bug, please describe the problem precisely and write your device reference and android version.
I work alone on this project so I won't be able to answer every single mail. However I read all mails and will fix reported bugs.
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/@ChristopheNys
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
Talking Caller ID speaks the caller id of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts. Talking Caller ID uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller id when your phone rings.
The full (paid) version of Talking Caller ID is very configurable allowing you to customize it to voice the caller id only when you want it to. While the free version is feature limited, the core functionality is present. The paid version also removes the ads.
Talking Caller ID is great for any hands-free environment. Whether you receive calls while driving or you just don't feel like looking at your phone Talking Caller ID will tell you who's calling so you don't have to mess with your phone.
- Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone
- Silent ringtone included if you only want to hear the speaking
- Use for all calls, only calls from contacts, only calls from selected contacts, or only calls from non-contacts
- Customizable start message let's you make it say whatever you like before the caller id
- Customize the number of times it repeats
- Customize voice pitch and speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me. Also, sending a debug log is very helpful when determining the root of the problem. This is done by going to the menu in the app and choosing 'Get Help'. Then click the 'Send Log' button.
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your Caller id after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress your number.
Hide Caller ID will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive it as an: "Unknown" "Private" "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, not SMS!!!
You will only need to set up the app once, and pay for it once, that's it!
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls for numbers NOT in your contact list
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls for numbers FROM your contact list
✔ Hide caller id for specific numbers only (Black list)
✔ Allow caller id for specific numbers only, hide for the rest (White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list
✔ Option to add a provider specific code ( we try to cover all providers but this is not possible so we are giving you an option to add the code of your provider)
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
*!!!IMPORTANT BEFORE BUYING AND REVIEWING, READ THIS!!!*
If your operator is not supported at the moment and the caller id is still being shown to the other party, please contact your provider and ask for the caller id code (CLIP or CLIR code). Once you have the code you just have to add it to the "Operator code" setting (have a look at the picture), leave blank if all is good!
This prefix code is operator specific. We have a list with possible prefix codes, but those could change and are not fixed for all the operators.
Please contact us with the Name of the provider and country of origin, along with the prefix code, so that we can add it to the Database.
And as always, leaving a bad review is not going to help you and not going to help us, we can't contact you, we can't fix this issue without more information and we don't have your email. If you have a problem with the app - contact us from the contact form inside the app, we fix issues within 48 hours or less!
If you like the app and found it useful, please rate us and acknowledge our work.
IF YOUR PROVIDER DOES NOT ALLOW TO HIDE THE CALLER ID (99% of them all do!) AND DOES NOT OFFER THIS OPTION, TEST THE APP AND REFUND IT WITHIN THE 15 MINUTES IF IT DOESN'T WORK OR CONTACT US AFTER THE 15 Minutes, we always respond!
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps
We invite you to see why this is the best talking Caller ID, SMS voice notification & more Android app!
Don't be fooled by imitators, there is just one app you should use for SMS & Caller ID voice notifications and this is it!
Our users have called us "the most trusted alert reader on the market". A highly configurable voice notification app that can read just about anything.
You could waste your money on those other apps that do one or two things Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can do, or you can get the all in one solution!
This application is only available on the Android / Google Play marketplace.
Some key features include:
• Highly configurable talking caller id,
• Ability to look up phone numbers (i.e. perform reverse lookups),
• Highly configurable SMS/MMS voice notifications (Compatible with Go SMS and Handcent; see my FAQ for details),
• Text messages by voice! Reply to received SMS messages with your voice
• Highly configurable talking Gmail/K9/Kaiten/AquaMail alerts (AquaMail, K9 /Kaiten mail clients support AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more),
• Configurable talking Google calendar event reminders,
• Ability to readout the status bar for apps of your own choosing,
• Highly configurable Gtalk/Hangout voice notifications (unlike other apps that read just the first notification!),
• Widgets for quick toggling of the talking notifications,
• Tasker, Locale and Probeez plugins,
• Support for Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices),
• Support for most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• Ability to Whitelist, blacklist and screen contacts,
• Supports most, if not all, Android voice engines,
• Ability to perform reverse lookups for unknown, but listed, phone numbers automatically (feature varies by country and WiFi, 3G/4G required during call; No Recurring fees or subscription; please see my FAQ for more details),
• Great end-user support and actively developed,
• And much much more!
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact me. Clearly our users think Enhanced SMS & Caller ID works properly; either you are having trouble configuring the app or the app may not do what you think it does! Either way, email us and find out definitively!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
Thanks For your Support.
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
This is a very feature rich talking caller id application.
New Feature: Lookup callers using our phone directory! Just enter a phone number and we will tell you what we know about it!
✓ Talking caller id (once or loop),
✓ Can be configured to read out the incoming callers name, nickname or number. Name/Nickname feature requires the caller be a saved Google contact,
✓ Obeys your ringer settings! Silent ringer disables voice notifications. Ignoring an incoming call also disables the voice notifications,
✓ Can be configured to automatically looks up names for unknown caller (non-blocked) callers,
✓ Reverse looked up callers can easily be added as contacts,
✓ Caller ID notifications over call waiting,
✓ Screen unknown and/or private callers. Unknown callers are those callers not in your contacts, while private callers are callers that block their phone numbers,
✓ Can start on phone power on.
✓ Shake to silence talking caller ID (and optionally ringer) when you are not using a headset.
✓ Can be configured to silence incoming calls when the phone is placed face down!
✓ Streams through a wired or (most) wireless headset (Bluetooth headsets require A2DP compatibility, other bluetooth headsets will not work; view FAQ if you have problems; Full Android 4+ and caller id through bluetooth functionality not yet supported).
✓ Quiet time feature! Set a time interval where the phone should not provide spoken notifications.
✓ Lots of other configuration options for you to play with.
TTS requires Android 2.0+ and the ability to read names from incoming callers.
Try it risk free for 24 hours (Contact me for a refund)
View my site to see if your bluetooth headset was reported to be compatible with this app.
NOTE TO PHONE OWNERS: You may need to install TTS (text-to-speech voice) data on your phone (or you wont have any voice notifications and probably will then say that Enhanced Caller ID doesn't work). View my FAQ for more information.
Please view my FAQ for further solutions to problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq
I would appreciate it if before submitting a bad review, that you attempt to contact me first to see if I can solve your problem.
Also, reviews saying names are not pronounced properly, voice sounds robotic or your television is broken are not the fault of this application. This application uses the Speaking feature built in to your Android phone and does not define a new one! Please keep your reviews relevant.
Thanks For your Support.
-Speaks phone number if caller not in contacts or speaks unknown
This version has following features.
1.Speaks the name of the calling person when your phone is ringing
2.Remains silent when your ringer volume is silent – no speech for call
3.Supports 'Quiet on flip' feature.
4.Custom speech phrase settings. For example instead of having spoken caller name saying Maria is calling, you might like to change it to say Call from Maria or anything you want
5.Allows you to enable Speech only mode without ringtone. This is achieved by setting Silent ringtone from Settings -> Sound -> Phone ringtone ->Silent ringtone
6.Ability to change pitch and speed of the speech to customise voice.
Feel free to contact if you come across any issues. Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated
Regular bug fixes..
Keywords: Talking SMS, SMS, Caller ID, CallerID, Talking, Talking Caller ID, Voice Caller ID,enhanced caller id
callR ID automatically identifies incoming callers and, if available, displays the name, address and city of the caller as the phone rings.
The application also helps you quickly find people, services or businesses by direct search using name or number.
NO RECURRING FEE OR SUBSCRIPTION! NO HIDDEN COSTS.
- Identify unknown callers with full informations
- Automatic reverse lookup of the number called
- Issuing location with map
- Support delayed reverse lookup of calls (in case your phone was not online when you received the call, useful for people on CDMA)
- Extended Caller-ID phone log
- Share contact on facebook / twitter / email / SMS /..
- Favorites callers list support with extended callerid info
- Find people, services or businesses by searching directly by name or number and city (whitepages & yellowpages)
- Manual reverse lookup / caller name lookup
- Full support to customers by email / Extensive contextual help in the application
- Add new contacts to your address book with just one click
- Search additional caller info on Facebook, Google, Bing and Linkedin
Super simple to use: No complicated signups. Simply download and immediately use the application. We provide full support to every customer by email in case of need.
The application does not need to be launched explicitly.
You will receive a popup notification when the phone rings with extended informations (see screenshot)
Direct search of business/people:
Simply input the name/city of the business or person you are looking for and you will get the extended informations (see screenshot)
Reverse number lookup / reverse phone lookup:
Simply input the number you are looking for and you will get the full informations (see screenshot)
The service is available in :
- New Zealand
- South Korea (Business only)
Important : 3G/4G or WiFi is required. Due to limitations in CDMA network you must have a WiFi connection enabled in order to get realtime callerid notifications. Anyway a result can be displayed after the call using the advanced call log.
We cannot answer review notes in Android Market!
If you need help, you have problem with the application, you have a comment or question, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to maintain high overall customer satisfaction in every possible way.
-Speaks phone number if caller not in contacts
-Compatible with ICS
-Shows notification in the task bar to stop SMS speech
1.Speaks the name of the calling person when your phone is ringing
2.Speaks the name of the SMS sender as soon as the SMS arrives
3.Reads SMS contents
4.Avoid reading unknown SMS. That is, only read SMS from your contacts
5.Remains silent when your ringer volume is silent – no speech for call or SMS
6.Supports quite on turn or flip. It may be inappropriate at times for the speech to continue. For example a very long SMS is sent by your friend and you don’t it all to be read out. You can flip or turn your phone and the speech stops
7.Custom speech settings for SMS and Call. For example instead of having spoken caller name saying Maria is calling, you might like to change it to say Call from Maria
8.No ringtone while speech. This is achieved by setting Silent ringtone from Settings -> Sound -> Phone ringtone ->Silent ringtone
9.Ability to change Speech pitch and speed of the speech
Feel free to contact if you come across any issues. Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated
Keywords: Talking SMS, SMS, Caller ID, CallerID, Talking, Talking Caller ID, Voice Caller ID, enhanced caller id, talking message app, sms reader, car sms
"Name or message not announced when I receive a text" - This is most likely due to another app installed on your device. Please follow the instructions below.
SETUP INFO FOR GOSMS, HANDCENT, VLINGO USERS:
-GO SMS >> Settings >> Advanced Tab >> Receive Settings >> uncheck "Disable other message notification"
-HANDCENT >> Settings >> Application Settings >> Disable
-VLINGO, Within phone settings, change voice recognizer from Vlingo to Google Voice.
Very useful when driving your car.
One convenient App for reading your SMS and also reading you Called Id's.
This App is loaded with features.
PHONES KNOWN NOT TO WORK
- LGE Optimus ( some versions)
- HTC Mecha (Incredible HD)
- Huawei M860
- Phone will read the Sender Name & Full message for you.
- Reads in coming callers callerID
- Option to enable or disable
- Option to set "do not disturb" time period
- Option to allow reading SMS immediately or on user click
- Select language of your choice to read your SMS
- Option to reply to SMS
- Speech testing option
- Filter Option, Filter by Phone number or SMS Text content
- Shake to stop reading.
- Honors vibrator mode
***[ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ]****
- You must have installed the English "Pico TTS" and the "Pico TTS" for the language configured on your mobile.
To check this go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings > Pico TTS (Pico TTS settings) and then click on "Install voice data" and install at least the English "Pico TTS", and the "Pico TTS" for the language configured on your mobile
Keywords: Caller ID, CallerID, Talking, Talking Caller ID, Voice Caller ID, Phone Finder,Talking SMS, SMS, SMS Reader, Voice SMS
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
It realtime display information that stored on 'Organization/Job title', 'Notes' fields in contacts,
and it also let you know latest call time information and it helps you understand caller information in short time.
- Main Features -
It doesn't disturb your touch when you receive the phone call because of it display on basic phone screen.
It doesn't consume mobile data when you re-install or update this application because of it uses information that stored in the google contracts.
You can free to change the information display size, position, background color and transparency.
And you also free to change the font size, color and transparency.
It support to detail options what you want to display data
It is very easy setting with intuitive interface.
- Primary target -
For businessman who has many appointment.
For the guy who has many blind dates.
For busy modern people who often forget appointments.
For the couple who want to check last call time.
✔ Read caller ID for incoming calls
✔ Read caller ID for incoming text messages
✔ Read text message contents
✔ Voice localized in 9 languages:Austrian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Czech, Danish, Swedish (the app itself is not yet localized, only the voice commands for the TTS, help us localize it)
✔ Quiet times (days and time)
✔ Change speed and pitch of Text to Speech
✔ Enable in silent mode
✔ Uses Receiver instead of Service - absolute 0 battery drainage, always enabled after reboot
Please check your volume under Android Settings - Sound - Ringtones and Notifications - if it is set at MAX and your ringtone is very loud it could interfere with the speech for the caller id, so we suggest lowering the Ringtones volume down a bit in that case. Please test it with a second phone and find the best setting for your device and ringtone.
- Please test the TTS. On some devices Android will download the needed files - press "Test the voice" when you first open the app.
- Apps like GoSMS or Handcent could block the incoming SMS notifications for other apps like ours. Disable the notifications under the respective settings of those apps or make them default by replacing the default SMS app. Contact us if you need help.
✔ Read contacts - to search for the caller id in contacts
✔ READ_PHONE_STATE - to listen for the incoming calls
✔ Receive and Read SMS - to receive and read the SMS contents and sender ID.
NO INTERNET PERMISSION!
Check out our other apps.
More from developer
Starksoft Smart CallerID allows us to establish high-resolution photos for caller as well as:
1) Display a notification after the end of an outgoing call with the contact information and call duration
2) Intercepts outgoing calls, protecting it from accidental dialing (with the possibility exceptions or complete shutdown of this function)
3) When switched radio offers to include it in an outgoing call
on some devices not working reject and/or receive calls, it is because google has blocked the opportunity for third-party applications, but a solution is found:
In order to application has earned the following steps (you need Root without him will not work, thank Google, I've been impotent)
The easiest way to use the ® Root Explorer to install it in / system / app (You can in other ways), first remove an application from the folder /data/app
1) in Root Explorer copy apk to be installed
2) navigate to the folder /system/app
3) Click mount r\w
4) Insert the apk
5) Find the copied file, long tap on it select the Permissions 9 checkboxes: put these flags: User read, write Group read Others read is Listing in our tethers. apk to be the same permissions as the rest. apk (rw-r - r -)
All actions you perform at your own risk!
Разблокирует дополнительный функционал:
- Гибкая система уведомлений
- Ограничение вывода статистики одним месяцем
- Обновление после исходящего звонка
- Обновление после исходящего СМС
- Выделение значений цветом на виджете (По умолчанию если меньше 60 желтый, меньше 30 красный)
- Отключение вывода нулевых записей в истории обновлений
- Расчет суммы агентского вознаграждения
- Расчет суммы в кассу
Если Вашего региона нету в списке, пожалуйста сообщите мне об этом на почту, либо в комментариях к приложению.
Подойдет любому автолюбителю, а так же агентам страховых\брокерских компаний.