Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your number after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress it again.
The app will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive the call as: "Unknown" "Private" or "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, it does not work with outgoing SMS!
You will only need to set up the app once by adding the suggested operator code when you first open it ( called CLIP or CLIR).
There are no monthly fees - one time payment.
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ All outgoing calls for numbers From or NOT in your contact list
✔ Specific numbers only (Black list or White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list.
✔ Option to add a provider specific code if you change your provider
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps via the more from developer button
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
**See our FREE TRIAL APP by the same name**
*** VERIZON/SPRINT DO NOT WORK, PLEASE DON'T BUY ***
***Be sure to Un-Install old versions so they don't conflict***
This version gives you *1000* lookups - give it a try! That should last most people a few years with the stats we've seen. We do pay for every lookup, so we have to charge just enough to cover our costs.
The only app to provide REAL caller ID to your cell phone.
Real Caller ID is the best Android caller ID app on the market.
Most other services only give you locations for callers. Or they don't even have caller information!
But Real Caller ID pulls the best, most up-to-date caller ID information you can get.
Features also include the ability to see a recent caller list so you can see who's calling you even when you're not there for the call.
Note that if you're a Verizon or Sprint user you'll have to be connected to wi-fi to get your caller ID information live.
This version of Real Caller ID allows you to get caller information for up to 1000 calls.
*most cell phone carriers will share the name, so far it appears only Verizon Wireless does not show the names.
** Be sure to un-install the free version when you buy this ** It may appear that you aren't activated because the free versions message window will cover the working one and say you are out of credit **
Hide Number is the solution.
Block your cell phone number and don’t be identified by caller ID boxes and other caller identification systems.
When enabled, Hide Number will hide your telephone number from caller identifiers on mobile and landlines, so that the other party receives the call as "Private" or "Unknown" or "Hidden".
You don't need to keep changing the general settings of your Android every time you wish to make a hidden call anymore.
The app provides an easy way for you to enable and disable the sending of your number or ID to other phones or caller ID identifiers.
* PLEASE NOTE: The application does not allow hiding the originator of SMS messages.
The application may not block your phone number for calls to emergency services.
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, Indian cell phone operators don't support that!
In india the blocking of caller id, CLIR, Caller Line Identification Restriction, is only available in some carriers, ex. Airtel, in post-paid plans with additional cost.
✔ FULLY COMPATIBLE with a wide number of GSM operators worldwide ✔
*** Features ***
✔ Hide your caller ID for outbound calls.
✔ Hide Caller ID for specific numbers only (Block list / Black List)
✔ Status bar notification, indicating when the application is running and if it is hiding the ID of your calls.
✔ Once you buy the application, you are entitled to all its future upgrades.
✔ The application allows you to add a custom block code provided by your mobile operator.
✔ Widget to turn on / off the app functionality.
** Important Notes - Read before you buy **
✔ Hide Number will work with GSM operators from different countries.
✔ If after activating the program, your number continues to be shown to the other party, contact your mobile service provider and request activation of the service "blocking or barring outbound caller ID". Some operators may charge for this service.
✔ For suggestions and comments do not forget to send us an e-mail so we can get in touch. The comments field of the Market doesn’t let we know your e-mail.
✔✔ Attention ✔✔
Test the app by calling any number and check if the ID was blocked. If it does not work with your operator, you have 15 minutes to return the application to the Market and get your money back.
* Operators BR *
✔ TIM – Ok.
✔ Vivo – Ok.
✔ Oi – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Claro – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Aeiou – To be tested.
✔ CTBC – To be tested.
✔ Nextel – To be tested.
✔ Sercomtel – To be tested.
* Operators Other *
✔ Telecom Italia Mobile - Ok
✔ Wind Italia - Ok
✔ Vodafone - Ok
✔ CTMR Cel - Ok
✔ T-Mobile - US - Ok
✔ Teleacre Cel - Ok
✔ H3G - Ok
✔ ATL Algar - Ok
✔ Telesc Cel - Ok
✔ AT&T - Ok
✔ Red Pocket Mobile USA - Ok
✔ Simple Mobile - Ok
✔ Airtel India Post-paid - Maybe
✔ Simobil Vodafone Slovenia - Ok
✔ Bouygues Telecom - France - Ok
Icon by Http://www.androidicons.com (licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.)
It realtime display information that stored on 'Organization/Job title', 'Notes' fields in contacts,
and it also let you know latest call time information and it helps you understand caller information in short time.
- Main Features -
It doesn't disturb your touch when you receive the phone call because of it display on basic phone screen.
It doesn't consume mobile data when you re-install or update this application because of it uses information that stored in the google contracts.
You can free to change the information display size, position, background color and transparency.
And you also free to change the font size, color and transparency.
It support to detail options what you want to display data
It is very easy setting with intuitive interface.
- Primary target -
For businessman who has many appointment.
For the guy who has many blind dates.
For busy modern people who often forget appointments.
For the couple who want to check last call time.
The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a paid version and does not impose any limitations.
+ font size option
+ company info from addressbook (thanks mike!)
- Find addresses, spam calls, caller relatives, FB status, using online resources and address book
- call log view or incoming call
- limited cell info
Time CallerID application provides the user with useful information based on the incoming calling number or the outgoing called number.
For example, if a user gets a call from +1-415-398-****, then the application will show,
Mon Apr 30 2012 08:40
- There are NO MONTHLY FEES with this application. Only one time charges for download of application.
- For US, Time CallerID application currently provides Current Local time of the city, City, State, Type of phone - Cell Phone/Landline information for all over US.
- It has more than 130,000 area listings database for US. It covers both Cell Phone and Landline.
- People making or receiving international calls will automatically get the Current time and Country name of the country in their Time CallerID display.
- The database of Time CallerID app is based on Telecom standards like from ITU (International Telecommunication Union).
- For Canada, Mexico, Australia, Russia, Brazil, it provides current local time information for each region/state, name of state/region information.
- For all other countries across the world, it provides the Current Local time and Country name.
- Usage is very simple. After downloading/installing the application, no other action is required by the user. The application automatically starts showing the relevant information.
- No internet/data connectivity is required by the application hence NO Data Usage charges.
- Time CallerID Application has been designed with utmost care on User Interface. The information display doesn't affect the Incoming/Outgoing call screen in any way. Infact the display is small in size and is semi-transparent. All the buttons like dialling of DTMF digits continue to work in regular way.
- Time CallerID application does not access the contacts information in the Users phone. It only utilizes the calling and called numbers.
- Users can customize the display location - Top, Middle or Bottom of the screen as per convenience.
We ensure quick responses to user queries. We continuously focus on adding more features to the application.
You can contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to having you as our customer.
Great for busy businessmen that need to screen their calls!
I always hated answering calls from numbers I did not know and after searching for one I realized that if I wanted it I would have to make it myself.
This app queries a national database just like a land line Caller ID and comes back with whatever information was submitted to the database.
This app requires access to your contact list so that it can determine if the incoming call is a known contact or one
that it should lookup.
It will not lookup numbers that are saved in your contacts.
I do not sell your information.
I do not put annoying ads in this app.
Remember Queries to the national database do cost me a little so this app is not free. I made every effort to minimize the price, however I do have significant development costs and I chose not to put ads in this app.
In some instances you may need to reboot your phone after installation.
Thanks for looking!
The Caller-ID app is the internet's first free and real Caller ID service. If somebody called you and you're trying to find out who owns the number, use our app to quickly determine who called you.
Most (if not all) cellular phone carriers do not offer the full caller ID service that exists for landline phones. When someone calls a mobile phone, the cell phone caller ID leaves out the name, only showing the phone number and/or city of the caller. Real landline caller ID shows the number & name of the caller. Finally, a free & real landline caller ID utility exists for Android phones.
Simply enter the number that called you, and we provide the name ("caller identification") registered to the phone number. Our service works for the entire United States and Canada, and we are adding more countries soon. Our caller identification is accurate information directly received from our telephone company partner.
This tool may only be used to research phone numbers that called you.
Want to prank a friend? Fake Caller ID. Your significant other not calling you back? Fake Caller ID. Need to call someone from your office number? Fake Caller ID allows you to change your number to any number you want - for FREE. Call them on their bluff from any number you want.
NOTE: Each call is limited to 2 minutes, however you may buy minutes for longer call durations.
Coming soon: straight to voice mail
Now you can see who's calling, block unwanted calls and search for people and places on Facebook. You can also call and text people for free using Messenger.
• See who's calling you, even if you don't have that phone number saved in your phone.
• Easily block unwanted calls.
• Automatically block calls from numbers that have been blocked by a lot of other people.
• Search your phone contacts and people and places on Facebook, without switching between apps.
• Always have the latest info about your contacts, including their profile pictures and birthdays.
• Open a Facebook profile or Page with just one tap.
• Call and text for free with Messenger.
• Call, add and edit contacts — just like you do on your phone.
Download Hello and make it your dialer.
Starksoft Smart CallerID allows us to establish high-resolution photos for caller as well as:
1) Display a notification after the end of an outgoing call with the contact information and call duration
2) Intercepts outgoing calls, protecting it from accidental dialing (with the possibility exceptions or complete shutdown of this function)
3) When switched radio offers to include it in an outgoing call
on some devices not working reject and/or receive calls, it is because google has blocked the opportunity for third-party applications, but a solution is found:
In order to application has earned the following steps (you need Root without him will not work, thank Google, I've been impotent)
The easiest way to use the ® Root Explorer to install it in / system / app (You can in other ways), first remove an application from the folder /data/app
1) in Root Explorer copy apk to be installed
2) navigate to the folder /system/app
3) Click mount r\w
4) Insert the apk
5) Find the copied file, long tap on it select the Permissions 9 checkboxes: put these flags: User read, write Group read Others read is Listing in our tethers. apk to be the same permissions as the rest. apk (rw-r - r -)
All actions you perform at your own risk!
All Balance - is a versatile tool for those who want to control not only the balance of your cell phone, Internet service provider, hosting, sip provider and should also monitor the balance of close friends.
Ways to use a lot, imagine you follow the account online - provider at work, because responsible for it, and you need to know when you need to update your account. Can be very useful here have notification function of the limit is reached, and this is just one example, I like, just love seeing all the accounts in one place.
In the program there is no USSD and SMS, as none of these methods can not get the balance, for example, ISP or sip provider.
Starting with version 7.0.0 application support providers AnyBalance.
Description API https://code.google.com/p/any-balance-providers/w/list
Full catalog providers http://anybalance.ru/catalog.php?inapp=0
Actions on widgets:
Clicking on the widget anywhere - triggers an update of the current account balance.
Clicking on the logo of the operator - opens settings of the current account.
Clicking on the name of the account - opens customize the appearance of the widget.
In the list of accounts:
Clicking anywhere - opens statistics, configuration, and log.
Clicking on the operator logo - triggers an update of the current account.
Long hold anywhere - brings up a menu of actions (update, save, delete, clear history, send an account to group)
Bug reports to the post office, from the application menu item "Report an Error"
Error updating data providers to submit the log to the post office, we have a ticketing system, which opens each posted log.