At Starling, we’ve turned the not-so-great bits of traditional banking into our best to make managing your money fast, easy and free.
Voted Best British Bank and Best Current Account Provider (2018 British Bank Awards)
NEW: We’re officially open for Business! No branches, no fees, no three week waits; set up a free business account in minutes, connect it to other financial services and switch seamlessly between personal and business in-app.
No more delays
• Apply for a UK current account in minutes, all from your smartphone
• Receive your contactless Mastercard debit card in 3-5 working days
• Add to your Digital Wallet: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay all available
• See your balance in real time
• Receive instant notifications for income and outgoings
• Contact Customer Support 24/7/365 within seconds
No more admin
• Gain Spending Insights of outgoings by category or merchant
• Settle Up money owed from friends and family by sending in-app requests
• Send money abroad to 39 countries with support for 21 different currencies
• Create Goals to ring fence money for what you’re saving for
• Set up and manage payments, standing orders and direct debits in-app
• Connect to the Marketplace and choose from a range of ever-growing products and services
• Adjust your flexible overdraft in-app and pay one simple interest rate
No more fees
• Apply for a personal and/or business account for free
• Travel abroad with zero ATM withdrawal or transaction fees
Safe, Secure, Protected
• Starling Bank is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme meaning that your money is protected up to £85,000
• Enter the app using passcodes and biometric security including fingerprints and/or face recognition
• Lock your card in-app if lost or stolen within seconds
• Enable/disable contactless payments, ATM withdrawals, online payments and mobile wallet
We’ve also been recommended by Money Saving Expert and featured in TechCrunch, City A.M Wired, Financial Times, Bloomberg, Tech City News and many more.
Starling Bank is registered in England and Wales as Starling Bank Limited (No. 09092149), 3rd floor, 2 Finsbury Avenue, London EC2M 2PP.
We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 730166.