At Starling, we’ve built a mobile-only bank account for Personal, Joint or Business that turns the not-so-great bits of traditional banking into its best. Voted Best British Bank and Best Current Account Provider at the 2018 British Bank Awards, we’re making money management fast, easy, free and seamless; switch effortlessly between your accounts with a single tap in-app.
The bank that lives on your phone. Everything you need from a personal current account – none of the stuff you don’t.
• Keep track of exactly what’s coming in and out of your account with instant payment notifications and a real-time balance.
• Spending Insights gives you a breakdown of your spending habits so you can budget better and understand exactly where your money goes.
• Settle Up makes IOU’s simple and speedy – no card readers or sort codes required; just a few taps, a single link and you’re all paid back.
• Save for the things you really want with Goals.
• Need a little extra? Adjust your overdraft to suit you with an in-app slider or get a Starling personal loan that’s straightforward to use, competitively priced and totally tailored to you.
• Think you've lost your card? Lock it in-app instantly then unlock it if you find it again.
• Send fast, transparently priced, cheap and secure money transfers to over 35 countries worldwide, straight from your bank account.
• Available for 16-17 year olds, too!
Business banking with Starling. No fuss, no fees, no three week waits; just a free and straightforward business account for sole traders or small businesses that you can set up in minutes.
• Save money while you grow with zero monthly fees and zero setup costs.
• Manage your cash-flow with real-time notifications whenever money enters or leaves your account (great for keeping track of those invoices!)
• Utilities, travel, entertainment; see exactly where your business spends most with Spending Insights.
• Handle the numbers with easy CSV exports and share your transactions with your accountant or accounting software like Xero.
Simplify shared spending with Starling joint accounts. Manage collective household expenses like bills and rent or save up for something big – however you feel like using it, our joint account is designed to simplify shared spending. Currently only available for personal account holders.
• Instant payment notifications help you stay on top of your mutual spending in real-time.
• See how much you spent on bills last month; Spending Insights help you figure it out fast.
• Pool your rent and bills and make those important payments from a single account.
• Whether it’s a new sofa or Santorini – save for it together with Goals.
Your money’s secure with us. We’re a member of the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) so up to £85,000 is protected if your deposit is eligible.
We’ve also been recommended by Money Saving Expert and featured in TechCrunch, City A.M Wired, Financial Times, Bloomberg, Tech City News and many more.
Starling Bank is registered in England and Wales as Starling Bank Limited (No. 09092149), 3rd floor, 2 Finsbury Avenue, London EC2M 2PP.
We’re authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 730166.