Imagine playing 21 hands of Blackjack all at the same time from one deck of cards.
No, you sure can't do that in Vegas, but it's fun and surprisingly addicting!
How to play
- Start with a single 52-card deck of plain old playin' cards.
- Tap Draw one card at a time. You won't see the card until you play it.
- Play each card by tapping any star to start a new stack or tapping an existing stack to add the card.
- Just as in Blackjack, face cards are worth 10 points and aces are 1 or 11. Go over 21 and the stack is busted!
- Draw and play until there are no more cards.
- Plus: Whenever there are stars showing on the board, you may use the Fill Board button to play a card on each of them. And as long as their are single cards on the board you may use the Double Up button to play a second card on each of them in turn. This is simply a short-cut for drawing and playing and is completely optional.
In each stack, add up the points and multiply by the number of cards. Blackjack (an ace and a face card or ten) earns a fifty-point bonus.
Tap the SoundFX switch to turn the sound effects on/off.
Guidance Mode shows you a little reminder of when it's time to draw and when it's time to play.
Turn on Random Colors to add a little variety to your life. Otherwise you'll get to see my favorite shades of blue!
Guest Mode protects your high score whenever a friend wants to play TwentyOne on your device. Your high score will return as soon as you turn off Guest Mode.
And speaking of high scores, if you wish to reset your high score... well, of course you can!